新闻编辑室第1季第5集台词

英文 中文
I can't tell you where we are, frankly, for our own safety. 出于安全考虑我不能透露所在位置
Systematically we have seen journalists attacked. 许多记者都遭到了有组织的攻击
We would like to be showing you... 我很想让你们看到现场
instead of this strange image of me 而不是看着我
sitting on the floor of an undisclosed location in dim lighting, 坐在一间隐秘小黑屋的地板上
we would like to be showing you pictures... 我很想让你们看到现场
live pictures of what's happening in Tahrir Square right now, 实时观看解放广场上的情况
but we can't do that because our cameras have been taken down. 但我做不到我们的摄影机被毁了
Physically, Elliot, when you say your cameras have been taken down? 埃利奥特摄影机被毁是怎么回事
Through threats and intimidation and through actual physical attacks. 我们遭遇到威胁恐吓以及人身攻击
We're looking at Al Jazeera feed from about six hours ago. 我们正在看半岛电视台六小时前的转播画面
完整版请点击
Can you describe what we're seeing? 你能描述一下当时的情况吗
He can't describe anything except his room. 他只能描述得了这间房
Ask him what's in the minibar. 还不如问他冰箱里有什么
I'd like it if you'd settle down. 麻烦你安静点好吗
Then I think you're gonna be disappointed. 恐怕得让你失望了
And that was roughly 7:00 P.M. in Cairo. 当时约为开罗时间晚上七点
Elliot? 埃利奥特
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Will. 抱歉抱歉威尔
Elliot, can you... 埃利奥特你能...
There's gunfire coming from below our hotel room. 酒店楼下发生了交火
- Where's he going? - Out on the balcony. -他要去哪儿-阳台上
- Get back on the air. - Do we still have Elliot? -快回来-还能连线到埃利奥特吗
- Take it. - God damn it! -接着说-妈的
If you're just joining us with dawn about to break in Cairo, 如果您刚打开电视开罗现在是黎明时分
a crowd estimated at over 100,000 people gathered several hours ago 数十万民众于数小时前
in Tahrir Square in the Egyptian capital... 聚集在埃及首都的解放广场上
Get back on the fucking air. 快点回来连线啊
Mubarak resign after 18 days of unprecedented pro-democracy protests. 经过18天空前的民主示威穆巴拉克宣布辞职
How long's he gonna be on the balcony? 他还要在阳台上呆多久
...the resignation was expected by President Obama, 他的辞职在奥巴马总统
French President Nicolas Sarkozy, 法国总统尼古拉·萨科奇
and British Prime Minister David Cameron. 和英国首相大卫·卡梅伦的预料之中
But in a 17-minute address, 但在之前一次17分钟演讲中
Mubarak announced that he wouldn't be stepping down, 穆巴拉克曾宣称无意辞职
infuriating the crowd, 此举激怒了民众
which appears to have grown larger and angrier 一夜间示威民众的规模越来越大
throughout this extraordinary night. 呼声也越来越高
We're speaking with our own Elliot Hirsch... 我们正连线本台记者埃利奥特·赫什
No, Elliot's on the balcony singing a song from "Evita." 埃利奥特在阳台上唱《贝隆夫人》的选段呢
描述阿根廷前第一夫人艾薇塔·贝隆生平的音乐剧 第一夫人在阳台上所唱为《阿根廷别为我哭泣》
- ...undisclosed location. - He's back. -...未知地点-他回来了
- Pardon me, Will. - Yeah, is everything all right? -打扰一下威尔-一切还好吗
Uh, that was gunfire. 确实发生了交火
It doesn't appear that anyone's been injured, 貌似没有人受伤
but it is a little hard to tell from where I am. 但就我所在位置很难确定
We're looking at a feed from six hours ago, Elliot. 我们还在看六小时前的画面埃利奥特
Can you describe what's happening in the Square right now? 能描述一下广场上现在的情况怎样吗
Uh, the crowd is surging and spreading. 民众人数激增并逐渐扩散开来
The army has made a ring around Tahrir Square... 军队已经包围了解放广场
Oh, God, are you all right? 天哪你没事吧
It's a glass door. You can't see me standing here? 这是扇玻璃门你看不见我站在这儿吗
Yeah, be quiet. There's a new story. 安静点又有新事件了
We're getting footage of a protest that's forming 民众准备在威斯康星州的阿普尔顿进行示威
in Appleton, Wisconsin. 我们拿到影像资料了
The governor's inside a newspaper office there 州长在一间报社里
and a spontaneous protest of 有一群教师
teachers is happening outside the building right now. 在报社楼前自行发起示威
Yup, go. 行去吧
Call the edit bay and tell them what's happening. 给剪辑室打个电话说明情况
Will, we're going to push the commercial break. 威尔插播广告取消了
A small protest broke out in front of a newspaper office 一场小型抗议在一报社前爆发
where Scott Walker is right now. 抗议对象是斯科特·沃克
So we're cutting the feed. 所以我们要紧急插播
Tap your pen if you understand. 懂了就敲敲笔
And now the protests are spreading out from Tahrir? 现在抗议者们正从解放广场向外扩散吗
- I'm already on it. - Which one? -我已经在弄了-哪一个
- The teachers in Wisconsin. - That's me. -威斯康星的教师-是我的
- What's going on? - The governor of Wisconsin -发生了什么事-威斯康星州长
is pushing a bill through the legislature 向立法机构提交一份议案
to balance the state budget 为平衡州预算
by busting Public Sector Unions, especially teachers, 而打击政府雇员工会尤其是教师
and strip their collective bargaining rights. 并剥夺他们的集体谈判权
The governor is trapped in a newspaper office 州长被围困在报社里
with 75 teachers protesting outside 75名教师在报社外抗议
and by tomorrow it'll be 10,000. 到明天将会有一万人
Yes, but in the meantime, some Egyptians are about to overthrow Egypt. 与此同时一群埃及人即将颠覆埃及政权
- Is there anyone else here? - Nope. -这儿还有别人吗-没有
Okay. We got two packages to cut and only one editor. 有两份素材要剪辑却只有一位编辑
Cory, if I promise I understand the irony, 科莉我冒险问一句
can I break union rules and sit at this bay? 我能打破工会规矩自己动手剪辑吗
Will you talk to someone about hiring more editors? 你会找上面谈谈再多雇些编辑吗
Talk is all I can promise. But I'm on your side. 我只能答应"谈谈"但我站在你这边
Go ahead. Where do you want to start? 你剪吧你想从哪里开始剪
It's around 12:20. He starts the answer with "We have in state government." 12分20秒左右他回答说"在我上任前"
- We have in state government... - Right there. -在我上任前-就这儿
...before I'd taken office, plans for contingencies 州政府已有各种应急措施
no matter what the circumstances. 来应对任何情况
We have updated those. 我们又对其进行了更新
I've had a full briefing for all the major level one 我昨天已向所有主要的一级政府机构
state agencies as well as the National Guard yesterday. 和国民警卫队作了陈述
- Cut it there. - Cut it there. -在这儿切-在这儿切
Pay attention to your thing. 管好你自己的事
Right there where the teachers are chanting. 到那为止教师喊口号那里
Hey hey, ho ho, selfish Scott has got to go. 嘿嘿嚯嚯自私的斯科特下台哟
Cut it there. That's the package. Render it. 在这儿切渲染一下
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. 快点快点
I'm about to have my "Broadcast News" Moment. 我的"广播新闻"时刻要来了
There are at least nine things 从这到控制室的途中
between here and the control room I can trip over. 至少有九样东西能把我绊倒
It's 2011. We don't move film manually anymore. 都2011年了不必亲自去送素材
You're gonna have to move this manually. 这个必须亲自去送
It's taking too long to render both at the same time. 同时渲染两个素材耗时太长了
- Grab a thumb drive, - Can I use a thumb drive, -拿个U盘-我可以拿个U盘
完整版请点击
- throw it in the USB, - put it in the USB, -插进USB口-插进USB口
- copy the raw file to the drive, - copy the raw file, and I'll -原始文件拷进U盘-原始文件拷进U盘
- and run to the control room. - take it down to control? -再跑去控制室-再跑去控制室
I'm right behind you. 我随后就来
So as we mentioned, there are thousands currently 如刚才所说现有成千上万的人
outside of state TV and parliament 聚集在国家电视台和议会外
and a call for 25 million... 要求2500万...
There's a group of protesters headed towards Heliopolis. 一群抗议者正涌向赫里奥波里斯
Ask him if he knows anything about the protesters 问他是否知道抗议示威者
heading towards the presidential palace. 涌向总统府的事
We're getting information about protesters 我们得到消息说抗议示威者
heading towards the presidential palace in Heliopolis. 正涌向赫里奥波里斯的总统府
I don't know anything about that. 我对此毫不知情
'Cause you're in the Cairo Radisson. 因为你在开罗丽笙酒店里
Does he look happy about that? 你以为他乐意这样吗
It's hard for me to tell 很难分辨
from the incredibly high-resolution pictures we're getting. 我们的图像分辨率太高了
I'm as frustrated as you are, Don, 我也着急唐
but I'm not sending an American journalist into that protest. 但我不会把一名美国记者派到抗议现场
Trust me, I'm an American journalist. 相信我我也是美国记者
That's the Walker press conference and the teachers in Appleton unrendered. 沃克的记者招待会和阿普尔顿的教师未渲染的
- Got it. - I didn't trip over anything on the way. -知道了-我没被任何东西绊倒
Sorry! 抱歉
- Oh, my God. I'm sorry. - Are you kidding me? -天哪对不起-你在玩我吗
- Sorry. - Raw file? -抱歉-原始文件吗
Let's pivot now. 转换话题
All right, Elliot Hirsch reporting from Cairo. 以上是由埃利奥特·赫什从开罗发来的报道
We'll be coming back to you, Elliot. 稍后再与你连线埃利奥特
Why? 为什么
Where are you going? 你去哪儿
I'm gonna find someone who's on the ground. 我要找个在抗议现场的家伙
What is shocking is to hear an American governor 令人震惊的是一州州长
threaten to call up the National Guard. 竟威胁要召集国民警卫队
But that's just what Scott Walker, 然而斯科特·沃克
the commander in chief of the Wisconsin National Guard, 作为该州国民警卫队的总司令
did today in defending his Wisconsin budget repair bill. 为捍卫他的预算修正案而出此下策
Anyone with producer in their title, conference room. 各类"制片人"去会议室集合
- Sloan. - I'm not a producer. -斯隆-我不是制片人
I need you. Can you wait a minute? 我需要你你能等会再走吗
Ugh, I was this close. 就差了几步
You know I'd have had security stop you downstairs. 你知道我会让楼下保安拦住你的
- I know. - I'll be just a couple of minutes. -我知道-只占用你几分钟
Okay, but sometimes you ask me to wait 好的但有几次你让我等着
and then you forget that you did 你自己却给忘了
and you call me from home at 11:00 and say sorry. 到了半夜11点再从家里给我打电话道歉
- How many times has that happened? - Twice. -发生过几次-两次
Well, I really was sorry. 我的道歉是真心的
I'll sit and watch TV. 我先坐着看电视吧
Does anyone know where there's a TV? 谁知道哪有电视看吗
Honey, I'm sorry. I need 20 minutes. 亲爱的对不起再等20分钟就好
No, I can see. Is Egypt still a country? 没事埃及还是一个国家吗
Yeah, it's just a new one. 是但是换新颜了
I happen to be an Egyptologist if you want me on tomorrow. 你若明天需要我我正好是埃及古物专家
Since when are you an Egyptologist? 你何时成埃及古物专家了
I can be one by tomorrow. 需要的话明天就能是
Go to Hang Chew's, get a drink, and I'll meet you there. 去杭州饮食吧点杯酒等我我很快就来
Yes, boss. 遵命
- Herb. - Yes, ma'am? -赫布-什么事
We were 17 seconds heavy on Bernanke, 伯南克那段多了17秒
美联储主席当日新闻为 伯南克出席众议院听证会谈未来的救市政策
which meant we had to squeeze... 所以得压缩...
- Wait, wait. Everybody watch this. - There's nothing to watch. -等等大家看这里-看什么看
- She has to subtract with her fingers. - I don't have to. -她做减法要用手指-我不用
We were 17 seconds heavy on Bernanke, 伯南克那段多了17秒
which means we had to squeeze Bill Kristol down to what? 所以得把比尔·克里斯托压缩到多少
新保守主义政治评论家当日新闻为 克里斯托公开抨击格伦·贝克的埃及示威阴谋论
2:13. 2分13秒
And Will took tap dancing lessons when he was 11. 威尔11岁时还学踢踏舞了呢
And Mackenzie thought "This Old House" 麦肯兹认为《老房家装》
was working on the same house every week. 每周装修的是同一栋房子
Everyone in the conference room. And that was reasonable. 大家都来会议室我那错误可以理解
It took six months to build the city of Dubai. 建迪拜城才花了六个月
You think they were renovating 你以为他们15年来
the same mid-century colonial for 15 years? 在一次次重建同一栋中世纪房屋吗
- Let's go. - How many kitchens do you think that house had? -工作了-你以为那房子有多少间厨房
That'll do. Let's get serious. 够了讲正经事
I'll begin by saying that 首先我想告诉大家
Will cries when he watches the movie "Rudy." 威尔每次看《追梦赤子心》都会哭
- No, I don't. - Cries like an onion. -我没哭-哭得跟洋葱似的
Onions make you cry. They don't themselves experience emotion. 洋葱能催泪但本身没有情感
The way you experience emotion when you watch "Rudy." 就像你看《追梦赤子心》时的情感吗
One scene, one moment, once in a while. 一幕戏一瞬间偶尔一次
- The jersey scene? - Yes. -放球衫那幕-没错
Everybody cries at the jersey scene. 人人看到那都哭了
- Jim? - I never saw it. -吉姆-我没看过
You haven't seen "Rudy"? 你没看过《追梦赤子心》
What were you doing when everyone else your age was living their lives? 你的童年都花在什么上了
- My homework. - "My homework." -写作业-"写作业"
I didn't think I'd be the only one to say that. 我以为大家都会是这反应
I thought I'd have the safety of a mob. 以为会淹没在嘲笑声中
Listen up, 'cause it's Rudy's last chance to dress for a game. 听好了那是鲁迪最后一次穿球服的机会
- I shouldn't have started this. - Well, you did. -我真不该提这茬-晚了
NCAA rules only allow a certain number of players to be in uniform. 大学体育协会只允许一定数目的队员穿队服
And every time the list goes up, Rudy's name is left off it. 每次公布名单时鲁迪都落榜
And the list for the last game goes up 最后一次的名单公布
and Rudy's name is left off it again. 鲁迪再一次落榜
Four years of futility. 四年徒劳无功
First he's got to make the grades to get in the school. 他刻苦学习好不容易进了大学
Then he's got to make the practice squad. 通过努力进了训练队
And he's getting creamed by guys twice his size. 进队后又被彪形大汉当靶子练
But he doesn't care because it's all about the team. 但他不在乎因为进队是他的梦想
And all he wants is to just once to be on the list to dress for a game. 他只希望能上名单打一场球
And it's the last game of his last year of college and he's not on the list. 可他大学的最后一场球赛依然没上名单
- So one by one... - Here it is. -于是一个接一个-泪点来了
...the players come to the coach's office 队员们来到教练办公室
and put their jerseys down on the desk. 把球衫放在桌上
- And say, "Coach"... - "I want to take a shower with Rudy." -说道"教练"-"我想和鲁迪一起洗澡"
No, they don't. 别胡扯
They walk in one by one, put their jerseys on the desk 他们一个个走进去把球衫放在桌上
and say, "Coach, I want Rudy to take my place on Saturday." 说道"教练周六我想让鲁迪替我"
And there's a whole line snaking out 教练办公室前
of the coach's office of players holding their jerseys. 手拿球衫的队员排起了长龙
- Jim, your forehead is bleeding. - It is. -吉姆你额头流血了-是啊
- I accidently hit him with a door. - Twice. -我不小心用门撞了他-两次
Move your hair out of the way. 把头发掀开
- It is bleeding. - Could you grab the first aid kit? -出血了-去拿急救箱
- Yeah. - I'm fine. -好的-我没事
- Where's Don? - I don't know. -唐呢-我不知道
I saw him slip out after Elliot's segment. 埃利奥特那段结束后他溜出去了
Well, that's what I want to talk about. 我正想说呢
We're 18 days into this 已经跟了18天了
and I'm sick of pulling pool feed from the wires. 我不想再用别家的画面了
I've seen the same footage NBC的带子两小时内
we're using licensed NBC three times in the last two hours. 我们已经放过三遍
Nilesat keeps popping on and off. 里面尼罗河卫星台的台标还时隐时现
And mostly, we can't cover this from a hotel room. 更重要的是人在酒店里没法报道
We need someone on the ground. 得有人去现场
It's too dangerous on the ground. 现场太危险了
- For an American. - You want to get a stringer? -那是对美国人-你想找特约通讯员吗
Someone local. Someone who can blend in with the crowd. 找当地人能隐藏在人群之中的
Someone who's credible with both us and the protesters. 并且要对我们和抗议人都可信
And someone who can shoot and cut and knows to check audio. 这人还得会摄像会剪接会检查音频
You live on the Internet. Have you been tracking anyone? 你整天泡在网上能找到这样的人吗
I absolutely have the guy. 绝对能找到
Excuse us. 稍等
Do you know what you're... ow. 你到底会不会
Do you know what you're... ow. 你到底会不会
Do you know what you're doing? Ow. 你到底会不会弄啊
- I could have been a doctor. - What happened? -我差点就当医生了-差了什么
- Well, I didn't go to medical school or anything. - Okay. -我没去学医-好吧
It's another "TMI" story. 又一篇TMI报道
And it'll be picked up by Page Six. 肯定会上《第六版》的
- How many different ways - It's online today -我说过多少次-今天上了网络
do I have to say I'm not going 你才会相信
- to play on that court? - and in print tomorrow. -我是不会理他们的-明天就会上报
- We have to engage this time. - What does it say? -这次我们得应战了-这次又说什么

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“新闻编辑室”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 222,183评论 6 516
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 94,850评论 3 399
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 168,766评论 0 361
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,854评论 1 299
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,871评论 6 398
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,457评论 1 311
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,999评论 3 422
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,914评论 0 277
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 46,465评论 1 319
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,543评论 3 342
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,675评论 1 353
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 36,354评论 5 351
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 42,029评论 3 335
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,514评论 0 25
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,616评论 1 274
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 49,091评论 3 378
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,685评论 2 360

推荐阅读更多精彩内容