电影剧情简介
21世纪,曾经诞生过第一只恐龙的努布拉岛,在经历了一系列的惨剧之后迎来新的时代,如今这里经马斯拉尼之手建成了规模宏大的主题公园“侏罗纪世界”,数量繁多的远古生物每天都吸引数以万计的游客前来一饱眼福。为了吸引更多的游客,公司授意创意实验室采用不同动物的基因创造了集力量、速度和智慧于一体的暴虐霸王龙。
作为负责人的克莱尔(布莱丝·达拉斯·霍华德 Bryce Dallas Howard 饰)原打算请专门负责迅猛龙的欧文·格雷迪(克里斯·普拉特 Chris Pratt 饰)评估暴虐霸王龙的防护设施,谁知这头可怕的怪物竟然骗过了精密仪器的监视和人类的眼睛,以迅雷不及掩耳的速度逃到了外面,随后对所见的一切生物展开了无差别的血腥屠杀。
原本快乐祥和的公园乱作一团,克莱尔必须深入危险之地救出两个被困的外甥,而欧文则不可避免地带着他的迅猛龙猎人团队迎战史无前例的的可怕对手……
2
电影片段
东西都带上了吗
Everything right on there?
我都嫉妒你了
I'm so jealous.
你肯定能玩得很开心 我爱你
You're gonna have so much fun. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
很好
Okay, great.
先把这些给你哥哥吧
All right, let's give these to your brother, okay?
拿上这些 拜托 拿好了
You hold these, please. Can you hold these?
-亲爱的 要保管好这些 -知道
- Honey, I need you to take care of these. - Yeah.
听着
Hey.
-好了 -听妈妈的话
- Alright. - Listen to your mother.
照顾好你弟弟 记得接电话
Take care of your brother. Answer your phone.
我是认真的 那个绿色的键
I'm serious. It's the green button.
看到我名字时 就按下它 知道吗
When you see my name, push it, okay?
还有记住 如果有东西追你 赶紧跑
And remember... something chases you, run.
拜托
Come on.
-好了 -真好笑 来吧 我们走
- All right. - You're funny. Okay, let's go. Come on.
-再见 儿子们 -再见
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
-我已经开始想你们了 -知道
- I miss you already. - Yeah.
这就是最后一次家庭早餐
So much for our last family breakfast.
你干嘛非得这么说
Why do you have to say things like that?
你给你妹妹打电话了吗
Did you call your sister?
直接转到语音信箱了
Straight to voice-mail.
没事的
It'll be fine.
她每天要照顾两万个人呢
She handles 20,000 people a day, right?
多两个都不是事儿
She can handle two more.
圣何塞·胡安·圣玛利亚机场
哥斯达黎加
那个岛有多大
How big is the island?
很大
Big.
有多少磅重
But how many pounds?
伊斯拉·纳布拉尔
哪有这么问的
That doesn't make sense.
当他们开园时 只有8个品种
When they first opened, they had 8 species.
现在他们有14种食草类和6种食肉类
Now they have 14 herbivores and 6 carnivores.
每周要消耗50吨食物
That's 50 tons of food a week.
欢迎来到伊斯拉·纳布拉尔 侏罗纪世界
Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World.
我们希望您在此享受一个安全快乐的旅程
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
扎克·迈克尔与格雷·迈克尔
克莱尔小姨在哪儿
Where's Aunt Claire?
在火车前部的各位旅客
Those of you in the front of
可以看到我们园区的大门
the train should be able to see our main gates.
以20年前初代公园的大门为原型
Built with the frame of the original park over 20 years ago.
请遵守公园守则
Please obey all park rules.
请注意自己的穿戴
Proper attire,
不允许脱下鞋子或上衣
including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times.
你们小姨计划一点钟和你们见面
Your aunt arranged to meet you at 1:00.
他能走慢点吗
Can he slow down?
不能
Nope.
快来啊
Come on!
你阿姨给了你们VIP权限
Your aunt's got you VIP access...
你们可以不用排队参加所有活动
so you can get in all the rides without waiting in line.
走吧
Let's go.
兄弟 她说我们得等着
Dude, she said we had to wait.
我不想再等啦
I don't wanna wait anymore.
它们都在哪
Where are they?
所以完全不用担心
So you've got nothing to worry about.
老天
Oh, man.
由于技术障碍 所有展厅现已关闭
Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed.
浏览车停运
请结束游览 返回服务中心
Please disembark all rides and return to the resort.
2
英文金句、词汇摘抄
You're gonna have so much fun.
你肯定能玩得很开心
——《侏罗纪世界》
When they first opened, they had 8 species.
当他们开园时,只有8个品种(指恐龙)
——《侏罗纪世界》
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
我们希望您在此享受一个安全快乐的旅程
——《侏罗纪世界》
Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed.
由于技术障碍,所有展厅现已关闭
——《侏罗纪世界》
have fun
玩得开心
species
n. [生物] 物种;种类
adj. 物种上的
enjoyable
adj. 快乐的;有乐趣的;令人愉快的
technical
adj. 工艺的,科技的;技术上的;专门的
exhibits
n. 展览(exhibit的复数);陈列品
v. 展览;陈列(exhibit的第三人称单数)