| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Oh, you look pretty sharp tonight, Earl. | 厄尔今晚打扮得很犀利嘛 |
| You going somewhere special? | 有什么特别的活动吗 |
| Max, I am free black and 75. | 麦克斯我是位七十五岁的"黑"钻王老五 |
| Who knows what the night will bring? | 我的夜晚有无限的"可能" |
| Well, here's a twenty. | 给你张二十 |
| Can you break this the way you just broke my heart? | 如你弄碎我的心般把这钱弄成碎银子给我吧 |
| Pop-pop. | 一半两半 |
| Look at all this. | 瞧瞧这堆钱 |
| People really tipped us well tonight. | 今晚大家小费给得真多呀 |
| Yeah, well, don't get used to it. | 是啊不过年是不会天天过的 |
| Thanksgiving is almost here, and as soon as people realize | 等人们意识到感恩节的来临 |
| how much money they have to spend on holiday gifts, | 自己得在礼物上花多少钱 |
| their wallets snap tighter than Kim Kardashian's legs | 他们的钱包就会像金·卡戴珊的两腿一样 |
| 名媛金·卡戴珊与NBA球星克里斯·亨弗里斯结婚72日便离婚 带来1800万美元进账的婚礼被指责是借婚礼捞钱 | |
| after the wedding check cleared. | 一领完婚礼捞来的钱就"夹得紧紧的" |
| I've always loved this time of year-- | 我喜欢每年的这个时期 |
| spiced pumpkin lattes, bringing my winter furs out, | 香料南瓜拿铁拿出我的冬日皮草 |
| then bringing my winter furs to the dry cleaner's | 然后拿着我的冬日皮草去干洗店 |
| to get the red peta paint out. | 把人道对待动物协会泼的红漆弄掉 |
| For me, it was jumping into a pile of leaves | 节日之于我就是跳进一堆叶子 |
| and finding a used condom. | 像寻宝一样找一个用过的套子 |
| What's up, children of the corn? | 怎么了玉米田的小孩 |
| I will stay tonight and decorate diner | 今晚我会留下熬夜装饰餐厅 |
| for American holiday of Thanksgiving. | 为美国节日感恩节做好准备 |
| I'm surprised you got the right holiday decorations. | 我很意外你居然能拿对装饰物 |
| 在美国的第一个冬天新移民已死伤过半 隔年夏天盼望的丰收最终实现因此有了感恩节谢神 | |
| Last month, you put out Easter bunnies for Yom Kippur. | 上个月赎罪日你居然把复活节的兔子给摆出来 |
| 赎罪日是犹太人最神圣的节日 犹太人在圣殿举行献祭仪式用的是羊 | |
| So many Jewish holidays, I cannot Wikipedia them all. | 犹太节日太多我没空在维基百科上逐个搜 |
| What, like I don't got a life? | 笑屁啊我的生活又不是只有这餐馆 |
| My father and I had a very special Thanksgiving tradition every year. | 我和我爸每年感恩节都有一个特别的传统 |
| Oh, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| You'd fly someplace like the Bahamas, lay by the pool, | 你们飞到巴哈马之类的地方在泳池边逍遥 |
| and he'd light other people's stolen money on fire? | 然后把你爸骗来的钱当柴火烧吗 |
| No. We'd rent out the Waldorf Astoria ballrooms | 不我们会在华尔道夫酒店租出一间宴会厅 |
| and feed the homeless. | 然后宴请那些无家可归的人 |
| Don't look at me right now. | 我现在没有脸见你 |
| And after, we'd fly down to our home in St. Barts for two weeks. | 之后我们就会飞到圣巴特岛度两周假 |
| 圣巴特岛是加勒比海地区的美丽小岛 那里名人云集物价高昂 | |
| Okay, you can look at me again. | 好吧我又有脸见你了 |
| I stayed at the Waldorf Astoria once-- | 我曾在华尔道夫酒店住过一次 |
| beautiful hotel. | 酒店很漂亮 |
| $50 for a hamburger? | 汉堡出身名贵身价五十 |
| For that money, it should eat me first. | 让那汉堡吃我还差不多 |
| Okay, ready to go? | 好了准备走了吗 |
| Han, if you'd really like to do something in the diner | 憨如果你想在餐馆做点什么 |
| to honor the spirit of Thanksgiving, | 来纪念感恩节的精神 |
| you can open your doors and feed the homeless. | 你可以打开门让流浪汉们饱餐一顿 |
| Yeah, put your money where your cornstalk is. | 对啊把你的钱放在你的"玉米秆"那儿 |
| Caroline and I will work for free. | 我和卡洛琳可以免费帮忙 |
| Isn't it enough that when I see them on the street, | 我在街上看见他们会朝他们微笑 |
| I smile and pretend to fumble for change? | 并佯装找零钱这还不够吗 |
| No, it isn't. | 不不够 |
| You can afford to open the diner for one night. | 就免费开放一晚你还承受得起吧 |
| You can't put a price tag on those kind of emotional rewards. | 帮助别人情感上的满足是无价的 |
| Yes, I can. $18 for 16-pound turkey, | 可以一只十六磅重的火鸡要十八块 |
| and I will need many of them. | 而且到时候得要很多只 |
| There--price tag. | 瞧都是"有价"的 |
| Here, I will pay for turkeys. | 给火鸡钱我来出 |
| Jeez, dude, where'd you get that? | 老天兄弟你哪来这么多钱 |
| I sell cigarettes from New Hampshire to schoolkids in New York. | 我从新罕布什尔洲运香烟到纽约倒卖给学生 |
| It is a good profit and beautiful drive. | 收益不错而且一路上风景也很美 |
| I love the leaves. | 我爱死那些落叶了 |
| All right. | 那好吧 |
| I'm feeling y'all. I'll bring the pie. | 我感受到大家的热情了那我出派 |
| My mother used to make the best chocolate pie. | 我妈妈以前做的巧克力派是全世界最好吃的 |
| I remember one time she got so mad | 我记得有一次她特别气 |
| at this white woman she worked for, | 她的老板一个白人女人 |
| she took this chocolate pie into the bathroom-- | 她把巧克力派带进厕所 |
| No, hold up. That was from the help. | 慢着这好像是《相助》里的情节 |
| 《相助》讲述的美国社会对黑人女佣的不公平对待 有段因黑人女佣故意用了白人女主人的厕所 而被赶出家门的情节 | |
| I know it's not Burberry like we're used to, | 我知道这不是我们以前用的高级货 |
| but I'm telling you, used moving blankets | 相信我搬家包家具的毯子 |
| are gonna be in this year. | 今年将会是时尚尖端 |
| Who's a trendsetter? | 创造潮流非你莫属啊 |
| We're really lucky November is so warm. | 今年到11月还这么暖和真是幸运 |
| Another thing I'm giving thanks for this Thanksgiving-- | 今年感恩节我还要感谢一样东西就是 |
| global warming. | 全球暖化 |
| I think the three remaining polar bears would disagree. | 我想仅存的三只北极熊可不同意 |
| Max, it's time to teach me how to bake. | 麦克斯是时候教我烘培[抽大麻]了 |
| Okay, well, if we're doing that, | 可以不过要我教你的话 |
| first I have to go get baked. | 得先等我抽爽了 |
| I'm serious. | 我是说真的 |
| It's the beginning of the holiday season, | 节日季开始了 |
| and with all the potential Christmas cupcakes | 到时候没准会需要圣诞小蛋糕 |
| and festive gift baskets, | 和节日礼品篮 |
| you're gonna need as much help as you can get. | 你会需要一个帮手的 |
| Festive holiday gift baskets? | 节日礼品篮 |
| No way. | 不要 |
| I'm not into all that crap. | 我才不想掺和进这些破玩意儿 |
| Oh, no. Are you gonna be one of those, | 别啊难道你是那种 |
| "I am too cool to believe in the wonders of Christmas" type of bitches? | "我成熟到不再相信圣诞节的神奇"的贱人吗 |
| I am so many types of bitches, | 我是很多种类型的贱人 |
| I've lost count. | 多到我数不过来 |
| And the only wonder of Christmas I'm aware of is... | 我唯一注意到的圣诞奇迹是 |
| I wonder how you're gonna keep up that attitude | 我好奇[奇迹]你这种心态是否能 |
| through Christmas this year. | 保持到今年的圣诞节 |
| Why, because this is my first holiday without any money? | 为什么因为这是我第一次一贫如洗地过节吗 |
| Uh, yeah. | 正是如此 |
| Money isn't what makes the holidays special, Max. | 节日的特别不是靠钱堆砌出来的麦克斯 |
| Uh, yeah. | 正是如此 |
| The holidays are totally about money. | 节日完全是靠钱堆砌出来的 |
| It's about spending money to buy things | 花钱买东西 |
| to stuff into the giant black sucking hole | 来塞进我们心中那个 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| in the center of each of us that reminds us | 深不见底的黑洞以此来提醒我们 |
| life is hard and then we die. | 在死之前日子都不会好过 |
| And that's my Christmas card. | 这就是我圣诞卡的祝语 |
| Max, I'm aware this holiday season will be challenging, | 麦克斯我知道这个节日季节会不好过 |
| will I miss my 20-foot Christmas tree | 我会想念我们家由十位男同精心布置的 |
| decorated by ten gay men? Yes. | 高达二十英尺的圣诞树吗会 |
| Will I miss those ten gay men | 我会想念十位男同在我表弟斯蒂芬 |
| outing my cousin Steven before he was ready? No. | 做好心里准备前就逼他出柜吗不会 |
| My holiday spirit is bigger than my money. | 我的节日精神更胜我的钱 |
| So come on, teach me how to bake. | 所以拜托教我烘培吧 |
| We only have a couple weeks. | 我们只剩两周时间了 |
| Fine. Pour a cup of milk into the mixer. | 好倒一杯牛奶进搅拌器 |
| This will be fun. | 这肯定会很好玩 |
| When I was little, I used to make my father cakes | 当我还小我常常用我的儿童简易烤箱 |
| in my easy-bake oven. | 做蛋糕给我爸爸吃 |
| My easy-bake oven was repossessed. | 我的儿童烤箱被人没收了 |
| So, um, speaking of your father, are you doing okay? | 既然说到你爸你还好吧 |
| I mean, this is a hard time of year | 我是说每年的这个时候 |
| for people who have feelings, and just... | 人们最容易胡思乱想了而且... |
| With your father in prison, how are you doing? | 你爸还在监狱你真的没事吗 |
| I'm doing great. | 我没事 |
| I actually just found out that since it's Thanksgiving, | 其实我刚发现正因为是感恩节 |
| they're allowing me to come see him for the first time. | 他们准许我第一次去看他 |
| Well, that excitement will probably taper off | 那股兴奋劲儿很快就会随 |
| after the full-body cavity search. | 全身洞口搜查而逐渐变弱 |
| I don't know. I might like it. | 不知道或许我会喜欢呢 |
| It's been a while since I've had any cavities searched. | 很久没人给我做"洞口"搜查了 |
| All right, pour the milk, slut. | 好啦倒牛奶吧小骚货 |
| One cup milk. | 一杯牛奶 |
| - There, how's that? - Good. | -搞定怎么样-不错 |
| Now into the mixer. | 放进搅拌器 |
| There, how was that? | 搞定怎么样 |
| Uh-uh. We're not playing | 我们又不是在玩 |
| "Rich girl gets a trophy every time she does something normal" | "富家女每做一件正常事就赢一座奖杯"的游戏 |
| Just cover the bowl with the towel | 用布把碗盖起来 |
| so it doesn't splash out, and turn it on. | 这样就不会溅出来然后打开开关 |
| Oh, it's not plugged in. | 电源忘插了 |
| Right. | 收到 |
| No, not without the towel! | 不别把毛巾拿开 |
| Christmas comes but once a year, | 一年一度的圣诞节 |
| and I think it just did. | 刚刚大驾光临了 |
| These high-end mixers are a lot of money. | 这些高端搅拌器真贵 |
| I thought if we came to a big department store, | 我以为如果来家大商店 |
| there'd be a lot of them, and the prices would be better. | 不但种类齐全价格也会合理 |
| We can't afford these. | 结果我们全买不起 |
| How much did you think they'd be? | 那你觉得应该是多少钱 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| I guess I'm not used to looking at prices. | 我可能不习惯看价签 |
| I usually just point, pout, and it's purchased. | 我通常是用手一指嘴一撅就手到擒来了 |
| Yeah, I had a version of that, only it was more like, | 对我有另一个版本的只不过更像是 |
| point, and when they look the other way, | 用手一指当店员看向别处 |
| stuff steaks down your pants and run. | 赶紧把东西塞进裤裆然后立马开溜 |
| Come on, there has to be a mixer here we can afford. | 拜托肯定有咱们可以买得起搅拌器 |
| There is. | 的确有 |
| Here. | 这个 |
| A $5 spoon? That's what we can afford? | 五块钱的勺子我们就只买得起这个吗 |
| Yeah, if we put it on layaway, work hard for a few years. | 是啊买这个只需要分期付款努力干个几年... |
| I'm used to being poor around your stuff, | 在你想要的东西附近我很习惯"买不起" |
| but not around stuff that I want. | 可在我想要的东西前我不想穷啊 |
| What happened to all your "money's not important" | 你那"钱不是万能"的 |
| holiday spirit now? | 节日精神跑哪儿去了 |
| Max, it feels like you want me | 麦克斯怎么感觉是你想让我 |
| to be depressed about the holidays. | 对节日感到沮丧 |
| No, no. I'm just saying that it's okay for you | 不不我只是说如果你没那感觉 |
| not to be all up and everything around me | 就不用装出一副积极向上的样子 |
| if you're not feeling it. | 没关系啊 |
| It's all right to let your dark side out. | 露出你的阴暗面没有关系 |
| Come to the dark side. | 快弃明投暗吧 |
| Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| Look, they're hiring elves. | 快看他们在招聘精灵 |
| Why would I go to the dark side | 如果我能去圣诞乐园 |
| when I could go to Santaworld? | 为什么还要弃明投暗呢 |
| 圣诞乐园:圣诞节前开始各大商场都会有巨型圣诞树 而树下会有圣诞老人跟小精灵们陪小朋友拍照 | |
| Let's go get in line. I've always loved Santaworld. | 快去排队吧我从小就热爱圣诞乐园 |
| Me too, as a David Sedaris story, | 我也是呢不过我是说笑的 |
| not as an actual real-life option. | 就像大卫·赛德瑞斯的笑话那样 |
| Come on. If we get hired, | 拜托啦如果我们被录用了 |
| we could use our employee discount | 我们就能用员工折扣 |
| to get one of the really good cake mixers. | 购买一台质量上乘的蛋糕搅拌器 |
| And then it'd be like it came from Santa! | 然后就感觉像是圣诞老人送的一样 |
| Come on, Max, we'd be great elves. | 拜托麦克斯我们会是很棒的精灵 |
| I have the holiday spirit. You're great with kids. | 我有节日精神你跟孩子处得来 |
| And we're both so desperate for money, | 而且我们缺钱缺到 |
| we'll wear other people's tights. | 愿意去穿别人穿过的紧身衣 |
| Max, I've been coming to this store at Christmastime | 麦克斯自小我爸爸每年都带我 |
| with my father since I was little. | 在圣诞节期来到这家商店 |
| I'd get all dressed up in my fanciest winter coat and hat | 我会穿得漂漂亮亮戴上我最美的帽子 |
| and then stand in line to see Santa | 然后把手放进我的暖手筒 |
| with my hands in my muff. | 排队等着见圣诞老人 |
| And they didn't throw you out? | 他们没有把你赶出商店吗 |
| There is nothing Christmas-y about this hallway. | 这个走廊一点圣诞气氛都没有 |
| It looks like the place Santa sends promiscuous elves | 这里像是圣诞老人把滥交的精灵 |
| to get the results of their S.T.D. test. | 送来拿她们性病检查结果的地方 |
| Okay, that's the kind of comment | 够了就是你这种言论 |
| that almost got us knocked out of the first round. | 第一轮就害咱们差点被刷下去 |
| You're lucky I edited your application. | 还好有我帮你"美化"申请书 |
| Why, what was so bad? | 为什么哪里有写得不好啊 |
| You requested to work in Santa's sex toy shop. | 你申请去圣诞老人的性爱玩具店工作 |
| Max, that's not even a thing. | 麦克斯这根本不存在 |
| Tell that to my candy-cane-shaped vibrator. | 这话跟我拐杖糖形状的电动棒说去 |
| Max! | 麦克斯 |
| I call it "Santa's big helper." | 我称它为"圣诞老人的神来之手" |
| Please try and get into the holiday spirit. | 请努力有点节日精神好吗 |
| I know. If we get hired, | 我想到了如果我们应聘成功 |
| we'll go right home and watch Miracle on 34th Street. | 我们就马上回家看《34街奇迹》吧 |
| It'll be a miracle on 34th Street | 如果我们能在这艘精灵运奴船上 |
| if we make it out of the bottom of this slave ship | 成功下船而不染上精灵坏血病 |
| without elf scurvy. | 那才是真正的奇迹呢 |
| Hi. | 你好 |
| I couldn't help but overhear you mention Miracle on 34th Street. | 我不小心听到你提到《34街奇迹》 |
| That's my absolute favorite Christmas movie. | 那是我最最喜欢的圣诞电影 |
| Mine too! | 我也是 |
| My second favorite is it's a wonderful life. | 我第二部喜欢的是《生活多美好》 |
| Mine too! | 我也是 |
| I've got Schindler's List on Blu-Ray. | 我有蓝光的《辛德勒的名单》 |
| - Hi. I'm Mary. - I'm Caroline. | -你好我叫玛丽-我叫卡洛琳 |
| Hi. I'm Mary. | 你好我叫玛丽 |
| It's cool. We don't need to talk. | 没关系无须假客套 |
| That's Max. She's kind of a Grinch about Christmas. | 她是麦克斯她挺讨厌圣诞节 |
| Oh, like my brother Patrick-- | 就像我哥哥派翠克 |
| He's always teasing me about loving Christmas. | 他总是耻笑我对圣诞节的热爱 |
| He calls me "Mary Christmas." | 他总是称我为"圣诞玛丽" |
| Get it? | 懂吗 |
| It's 'cause my name is Mary. | 因为我的名字叫玛丽 |
| I can't help it. | 我就是无法控制 |
| It's my favorite time of year. | 这是我一年中最爱的时期 |
| - Mine too. - Yo. | -我也是-喂 |
| Disconnect before it's too late. | 现在斩断还来得及 |
| Don't be so cynical. | 别这么愤世嫉俗嘛 |
| Especially Christmas eve. | 尤其在平安夜 |
| It's an O'Brien family tradition. | 这是我们奥勃良家族的传统 |
| All seven of my sisters and brothers-- | 我们七兄妹齐聚一堂 |
| we line up on the staircase in our brand-new Christmas PJs | 我们穿着全新的圣诞睡衣在楼梯那站成一排 |
| and have our picture taken. | 然后合影留念 |
| Bitch is 30. | 那贱人三十岁了 |
| It's my father. | 是我爸 |
| Hi, daddy. You'll never guess where I am right now-- | 老爸你肯定猜不到我现在在哪 |
| applying for a job at Santaworld. | 我在应征圣诞乐园的工作 |
| No, it's not depressing at all. | 不一点儿也不凄惨啊 |
| The man's in prison, and he thinks this is depressing. | 连在牢的人都觉得这很凄惨 |
| Oh. Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| It's really not that far. | 其实也不是很远啦 |
| Okay. If that's what you want. | 好吧如果你已经决定了 |
| Call me on Thanksgiving. Love you. | 记得在感恩节给我打电话爱你哦 |
| He thought about it and doesn't want me to come. | 他想了想还是不要我去了 |
| He said he can't face having me see him in there. | 他不想我看他在牢里的样子 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“破产姐妹”