| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| how i met your mother Season 1 Episode 9 | |
| Kids,this is a thanksgiving story. | 孩子们, 这是个 关于感恩节的故事 |
| Thanksgiving in New York is a wonderful time. | 纽约的感恩节很棒 |
| It's a time for giving of yourself, | 是让自己想想身边的 |
| for thinking of your fellow man. | 朋友的时候 |
| A time when the unforgiving city | 也是让一坐冷漠的城市 |
| becomes a little kinder. | 变的有点人情味的时候 |
| Well,I just ralphed. | 嗯, 我刚才吐了 |
| How much did you guys drink last night? | 你们这些家伙昨晚喝了多少? |
| Not how much... what? | 不是多少... 是喝了什么? |
| The thankstini. | 感恩马天尼 |
| A fun and delicious | 一种我发明的新奇的 |
| new novelty drink I invented. | 有趣又可口的酒 |
| Cranberry juice, | 越橘汁 |
| potato vodka,and a bouillon cube. | 土豆伏特加, 和一块浓缩汤料 |
| Tastes just like a turkey dinner. | 喝起来就象火鸡宴 |
| Mmm,it's like thanksgiving in my mouth! | 嗯, 好象把感恩节喝在我嘴里! |
| You want a good holiday drink, | 想要好喝的节日酒吗 |
| try his kwanzaapolitan. | 试试他的kwanzaapolitan |
| the shuttle's here! | 公车来啦! |
| He hasn't been back home | 从圣诞节到现在 |
| to Minnesota since christmas. | 他就没有回过明尼苏达州了 |
| He's a little excited. Lily, | 他有点太激动了 |
| we're holding up the shuttle. | 得让车等等我们 |
| --Do you have everything you need --toothbrush, | 你东西都带好了吗 牙刷 |
| pajamas,underpants? Underpants! | 睡衣, 内裤? 内裤! |
| So,lil... Marshall's family. | 那么, Lily... Marshall家 |
| Whole weekend with the future in-laws. You excited? | 整周和未来的家人在一起, 激动吧 |
| Yeah,no,it'll be fun. | 是啊, 不会, 会很开心的我们 |
| Lily,you just said,"yeah,no." | Lily, 你只要说, "是啊, 不会" |
| Did I?No. | 我有吗? 不 |
| I-I love Marshall's family . | 我- 我喜欢Marshall的家人 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| But yeah,no,it'll be great. | 但是是啊,不会, 会很不错 |
| You just did it again. | 你又说了一遍 |
| Yeah,no,shut up. | 是啊, 不会, 闭嘴 |
| So you're not going home for thanksgiving? | 那你感恩节不回家吗? |
| No,I have to work on friday. You? | 不回, 我周五得工作 你呢? |
| I'm Canadian,remember? | 我是加拿大人, 记得吗? |
| We celebrate thanksgiving in October. | 我们在十二月庆祝感恩节 |
| Oh,right,I forgot.You guys are weird. | 噢, 是啊, 我忘了 你们是些奇怪的家伙 |
| You pronounce the word "out," "oat." | 你们把"out" 发音为"oat" |
| You guys are the world's leader in handgun violence, | 你们这些家伙是世界手枪暴力的领袖 |
| your healthcare system is bankrupt, | 你们的健康系统一团糟 |
| and your country is deeply divided on | 你的国家几乎在每件 |
| almost every important issue. | 大事上都有严重分歧 |
| Your cops are called "mounties." | 你们把警察叫作骑警 |
| So probably hanging out with Barney,then? | 那你一会要和Barney出去混吗? |
| No.Barney's got his own thanksgiving tradition. | 不,Barney要按 他自己的传统过感恩节 |
| Thanksgiving in a strip club. | 拖衣舞俱乐部的感恩节 |
| Who's in? | 谁加入? |
| The lusty leopard has a surprisingly good thanksgiving buffet. | 强壮的豹女有一场惊奇的感恩节搏斗 |
| Plus they do this thing:Heather dresses up as a pilgrim, | 另外还有 Heather装扮成朝圣者 |
| and Misty dresses up as an Indian, | Misty装扮成印地安人 |
| and they share a meal together. | 然后它们分享一块肉 |
| Oh,Barney. | 噢, Barney |
| I'm sorry... native American. | 抱歉... 美国土著人 |
| I think I'm going to ahomeless shelter,serve food. | 我觉得我应该去 流浪者之家, 帮忙准备食物 |
| That's awesome! | 这太棒了! |
| Yeah,I though I'd just spendthe day giving back,you know? | 是啊,我觉得我应该 在这天做些好事, 你说呢? |
| Doing some good. | 做些好事 |
| Canceling out Barney. | 取消和Barney的约会 |
| Exactly. | 当然 |
| Where are all my underpants! | 我的内裤都去哪了! |
| Did you check your suitcase? | 你检查过你的行礼箱了吗? |
| Let's go! | 我们走! |
| and go they went... | 他们走了... |
| all the way to St. | 一直到明尼苏达圣克劳德州 |
| Cloud,minnesota,marshall's hometown. | Marshall的家乡 |
| And as lily stepped into | 当Lily走进 |
| her fiance's boyhood home, | 她未婚夫的家时 |
| she received a big welcome. | 受到了热烈的欢迎 |
| Hello,we're home! Hello... hey... | 嗨, 我们回来了! 嗨... 嘿... |
| a very big welcome. | 非常盛大的欢迎 |
| You see,at six-foot-four, | 你们看, 六英尺四的 |
| marshall was the runt | Marshall在Eriksen家族中 |
| of the Eriksen clan. | 算矮的了 |
| Wow,I forgot how tall you guys are. | 哇, 我都忘了你们有这么高了 |
| Ere's my almost daughter-in-law? | 我的未来媳妇呢? |
| Here I am! | 我在这呢! |
| Oh... oh,you got yourselfa great little bride here,son. | 噢... 噢, 你给自己找了个 不错的小新娘, 儿子 |
| All right,now. No fartin' around! | 好了, 现在 别浪费时间了! |
| Put your skates and your pads on,boys! | 把你们的冰鞋衬垫穿上 小伙子们! |
| Game on in five minutes! | 五分钟内开始游戏! |
| Yeah,all right. Oh,you're gonna play hockey? | 耶, 好 噢, 你们要玩冰球吗? |
| With a basketball? | 用篮球? |
| Well,it's sort of a combination of the two. | 嗯, 这是那两种运动的结合 |
| We call it basice-ball. | 我们叫它篮冰球 |
| We invented it. | 我们发明的 |
| It's the most dangerousand awesome sport in the world. | 这是世界上最危险 和最好玩的运动 |
| Bask-ice-ball? | 篮冰球? |
| Not ice-ketball? | 不是冰篮球吗? |
| Ice-ketball? | 冰篮球? |
| That just sounds weird. | 这名字听起来好怪 |
| It's bask-ice-ball,okay? | 是篮冰球, 好吗? |
| And I'm the best. | 我是玩的最棒的 |
| You wish. | 你做梦 |
| Well,maybe that'sjust 'cause you haven't seen me play. | 嗯, 可能那只是 你还没见过我玩 |
| Oh... I don't know,honey. | 噢... 我不知道, 亲爱的 |
| It's not really a sport for a girl. | 这不是适合女孩的运动 |
| Well,that's funny, because your brother throws like a girl. | 嗯, 这样说很好笑 你的弟弟就丢的象个女孩 |
| Oh... marcus! | 噢... Marcus! |
| This is going to be great. | 这会很棒的 |
| I know. | 我知道 |
| I'm so psyched we did this. | 我们要做这个我好激动 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Look at all these people, | 看看这些人 |
| giving up their thanksgiving to help their fellow man. | 放弃感恩节来帮助人 |
| These have got to be the best people in New York. | 这些是纽约最好的人了 |
| ...To grandmother's house... excuse me,guys. | ...给外婆家的... 打扰下, 伙计们 |
| Coming through. | 过去下 |
| Barney? Barney? | |
| Well,hi guys. | 嗯, 嗨伙计们 |
| What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
| Oh,just the lord's work. | 噢, 只是些上帝的工作 |
| But you're Satan. | 但你是撒旦 |
| Guys,okay,look. | 伙计们, 好吧, 听着 |
| I don't advertise it,but I volunteer here. | 我不是受聘于这 我在这当义工 |
| I think it's important to help the less fortunate. | 我觉得帮助穷人是很重要的 |
| I'm the Angelina Jolie of incredibly hot guys. | 我是帅男版的Angelina Jolie (安吉利娜朱丽是联合国亲善大使) |
| This is a joke,right? | 这是在开玩笑吧, 是不? |
| You don't actually volunteer here. | 你不是真是在当志愿者吧 |
| Barney,we need you out front. | Barney, 我们需要你过去 |
| There's a logjam on the stuffing line. | 分配食物那里太挤了 |
| Can you show them how it's done? | 你能告诉他们该怎么做吗? |
| I'm on it. | 我就去 |
| Wait,so this is real? | 等等, 难道这是真的吗? |
| Barney does this? | Barney在干这个? |
| Every Sunday,all year long. | 每周日, 整年都要 |
| He's our best volunteer. | 他是我们最棒的志愿者 |
| That's 'cause I was trained by the best,Kendall. | 因为我是被最棒的人 训练出来的, Kendall |
| Anyway,we're psyched to be here,Kendall. | 不管怎样, 我们 自愿来这, Kendall |
| What do you need us to do? | 有什么需要我们做的? |
| Uh,go home. We're full. | 呃, 回家 我们人手够了 |
| What? | 什么? |
| We're volunteers.We're unpaid help. | 我们是志愿者 我们是免费劳力 |
| Can you ever really have enough unpaid help? | 免费的劳力怎么会嫌少呢? |
| On the biggest volunteer day of the year? | 一年里志愿者最多的一天? |
| Yeah,you can. | 对, 可以 |
| Come on,we just want to help out. | 拜托, 我们只是想帮帮忙 |
| Kendall,they're cool. | Kendall, 他们不错 |
| Fine,but I'm not promising anything. | 好吧, 但是我不保证任何事 |
| Wait here We'll let you know if we need you, | 在这等着 需要你们的时候会让你们知道 |
| Okay,well,I'd better get back out there. | 好吧, 嗯, 我得到外面去 |
| There's a lot of food to give out. | 有很多食物要分发 |
| And a lot of smiles. | 还有许多微笑 |
| Oh,I almost forgot. | 噢, 我差点忘了 |
| I know it's early,but...you are a future mrs.Eriksen. | 我知道还太早了, 但... 你是未来的Eriksen夫人 |
| Thank you! | 谢谢! |
| Well,it'll go great with me, | 嗯, 我穿起来很合适 |
| uh... I just love it. | 呃... 我很喜欢 |
| Okay,lily,we're putting you on salad duty. | 好了, Lily, 我们要安排你做色拉 |
| Oh,l make this great frisee and endive salad | 噢, 我会用鲜虾甜辣汁 |
| with a coriander-lime vinaigrette. | 做很棒的蔬菜色拉 |
| But this is an American holiday. | 但是今天是美国节日 |
| Lily,now that you're going to be a mrs.Eriksen, | Lily, 你就快成为Eriksen夫人了 |
| I'm going to let you in on a secret recipe: | 我会让你知道 我们的秘密食谱 |
| The Eriksen family seven-layer salad. | Eriksen家族七层色拉 |
| Seven-layer salad? | 七层色拉? |
| "Six cups of mayonnaise"? | 六杯蛋黄酱? |
| That can't be right. | 不可能吧 |
| Oh,no,dear. 16 cups. | 噢, 不是, 亲爱的 是十六杯 |
| Mayo's in that cabinet. | 蛋黄酱在那边的橱柜里 |
| Oh,my god. | 噢, 我的天 |
| There is some serious bask-ice-ball going on out there. | 外面的篮冰球游戏正激烈进行 |
| Dad totally nailed marcus in the face with a snowball, | 爸用雪球打到了Marcus的脸 |
| which is a foul, | 这太傻了 |
| 'cause you only get one snowball per possession, | 因为只能用一次雪球 |
| so I nailed him in the shin with | 我用我的冰鞋打到他的胫节 |
| my skate and I totally dunked it! | 然后就投进了! |
| Yeah,you were sitting pretty, | 耶, 你一直坐着在看 |
| till I whacked you with that mallet. | 直到我用求棍打到你 |
| Hey,gorgeous. | 嘿, 好伙计 |
| You having fun? | 你玩的开心不? |
| Yeah,but... but I kind of miss you. | 是啊, 但... 但我有点想你 |
| Could you stay in here for a little bit? | 你能在这呆会吗? |
| Yeah,yeah,yeah,no problem. It's halftime. | 好, 好, 好, 没问题 现在是中场休息 |
| Oh,halftime's over!Get your butts out here!Come on. | 噢, 休息结束! 把你们的屁股抬起来! 来吧 |
| And I hope you like the taste of skate,dorko! | 我希望你喜欢 冰鞋的味道, 呆子! |
| Go. Thanks,baby. | -去吧 -谢谢, 宝贝 |
| Aw,isn't this great? | 啊, 这很棒吧? |
| Can't you see why | 你能知道为什么 |
| everyone from my high school stays in this town? | 我的高中同学都呆在这了吧? |
| Hey,Marvin,you're the dorko,dorko. | 嘿, Marvin, 你是个呆子, 呆子 |
| Man,it's amazing out there. | 天, 外面太让人激动了 |
| I've done so much good today, | 我今天做了那么多好事 |
| I've got like a soul boner. | 我就象获得灵魂的升华 |
| Man,the way the faces of the less fortunate | 天, 当你给穷人递上热的有营养的食物 |
| light up when you give them a hot,nutritious meal. | 他们脸上流露出的希望之光 |
| Is there a better feeling on earth? | 还有什么能比这感觉更好吗? |
| Yesterday you said the best feeling on earth was | 昨天你说世界上 最好的感觉是 |
| getting your toes sucked. | 吮吸脚趾 |
| Then you requested a high-five with your foot. | 然后你和自己的脚掌击掌 |
| Hey,Barn,what do you say you let us sub in for you, | 嘿, Barn, 让我们帮帮你吧 |
| scoop stuffing for a little bit? | 帮你舀食物? |
| You want to scoop stuffing your first day out? | 你第一天来就想舀食物? |
| Hello?NFL? Can I be quarterback this sunday? Dude. | 你好? 国家橄榄球联盟吗? 这周日我能当四分卫吗? 伙计 |
| Okay,I finished the gummi bear layer of the... salad. | 好吧, 我已经把古米熊软糖放上了... 色拉 |
| What's next? | 下一步是什么? |
| Potato chips.Of course. | 薯片 当然 |
| So,lily... | 那么, Lily... |
| when are you gonna start thinking about having a baby? | 你们什么时候考虑生小孩? |
| Baby? | 小孩? |
| Uh,you know,I hadn't really thought about it.At all. | 呃, 你知道, 我还没认真想过这个问题,完全没有 |
| Actually,aunt lily was lying. | 事实上, Lily阿姨在撒谎 |
| It was all she'd been thinking about. | 她现在脑子里想的都是这个 |
| You see, | 你们看 |
| remember when she said... well,I just ralphed... | 记得她说... 嗯,我刚才吐了... |
| At that point, | 那时候 |
| she was five days late. | 她已经晚来了5天 |
| This was day six. | 现在是第6天 |
| Yeah,I mean,I'm waytoo young to have a baby,right? | 对, 我说,生小孩 我还太年轻, 是不? |
| Oh,are you kidding? | 噢, 你在开玩笑吗? |
| I was younger than you when I had Marcus. | 我怀Marcus比你还小 |
| Beautiful 15-pound boy. | 15磅的可爱小子 |
| Not much bigger than this turkey right here. | 比这个火鸡大不了多少 |
| Oh,my. | 噢, 天 |
| now,if lily was already uneasy about joining | 现在, Lily开始对加入 |
| the Eriksen family, | Eriksen一家犹豫了 |
| imagine how she felt about possibly having | 想象她对即将有一个15磅的Eriksen |
| a 15-pound Eriksen growing inside of her. | 在她体内生长是什么感受 |
| That's a big baby,Judy. | 真是个大婴儿, Judy |
| The doctor thought he was twins. | 医生以为是双胞胎 |
| Twins! Twins! | 双胞胎! 双胞胎! |
| This is crazy! | 这太疯狂了! |
| When did it get so hard to do charity work? | 什么时候做善事变的这么难了? |
| I do charity work all the time. | 我一直在做慈善工作 |
| Remember when I said I'd find you a girlfriend? | 记得我说我要 帮你找女朋友吗? |
| Delightful. | 令人愉快 |
| How's that little project coming along anyway? | 这个小工程要什么时候实施? |
| I'm working on it. | 我一直在努力 |
| I'm gonna introduce youto that girl you've been staring at. | 我将把你介绍给 你正在盯着看的那女孩 |
| What?That's crazy, | 什么? 这太疯狂了 |
| I haven't been staring at any girl... | 我没盯着任何女孩看... |
| have you met Ted? | 见过Ted吗? |
| Hi.I'm the aforementioned Ted. | 嗨 我就是刚刚提到的Ted |
| And this is... um,gone. | 这位是... 呃, 走掉了 |
| I'm Amanda. | 我叫Amanda |
| Hi. | 嗨 |
| So,uh,what do you do here,Ted? | 那么, 呃…… 你在这干什么, Ted? |
| Well,I' been... um,nothing. I do nothing. | 嗯, 我... 呃, 什么也没 我什么也没干 |
| Well,if you want to do something, | 嗯, 如果你想做点什么 |
| you and your girlfriend can help | 你和你的女朋友能帮到 |
| sort through these donations. | 把这些捐赠物分类 |
| Oh,um,I'm not his girlfriend. | 噢, 呃, 我不是他的女朋友 |
| I used to be,but,um, | 以前是, 但, 呃 |
| I just wasn't enough woman for Ted emotionally or sexually. | 我在感情和性事上都不适合Ted |
| Oh,my god. | 噢, 我的天 |
| So,Amanda... what do you need us to do? | 那么, Amanda... 你需要我们做什么? |
| Okay,this is important. | 好吧, 这很重要 |
| Go through all these boxes of food donations, | 查看这些捐赠食物 |
| take out the really good stuff, and put it into this box. | 把好的食物放到这个盒子里 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”