老爸老妈浪漫史How I Met Your Mother第1季第6集台词

英文 中文
How I Met Your Mother Season 01 Episode 06
Now, as you know, aunt robin is a big fan of halloween 你们知道 Robin阿姨是个万圣节迷
always dressing up in crazy costumes 每次都装扮的很疯狂
but she wasn't always that way. 但是她以前并不是那样
Back in 2005,she thought she was too cool for halloween, 回溯到2005年 她认为万圣节太幼稚了
unlike aunt lily. 不象Lily阿姨
Guess what came in the mail today? 猜今天有什么东西寄过来了?
Our costumes? 我们的服装吗?
-Do they rule? -They rule. -够劲爆吗? -够劲爆
And yours is 100% wool,so you won't get hypothermia like last year. 你的是100%羊毛的 这次不会象去年那样体温过高了
Tarzan nipples blue. 泰山的蓝乳头
You know what I love about halloween? 你们知道我最喜欢 万圣节的什么吗?
It's the one night of the year chicks use to unleash their inner ho-bag. 这是个女人们释放内心欲望的夜晚
If a girl dresses up as a witch,she's a slutty witch. 如果一个女生装扮成女巫 那么她就是个放浪的女巫
If she's a cat,she's a slutty cat. 如果她装扮成一只猫 她就是一只放浪的猫
If she's a nurse... 如果她装扮成护士...
w,we get it. 我们知道了
...She's a slutty nurse. ... 她就是个放浪的护士
Robin,what are you doing for halloween? Robin, 万圣节你打算干嘛?
Oh,I don't know. 噢, 我也不知道
Probably hanging out with mike,this guy've been seeing. 可能跟Mike一起过 这家伙和我在约会
Mike? There's a mike? You have a boyfriendand you haven't told us? Mike? 有个Mike吗? 你有男朋友了 而你却没告诉我们?
No,I mean,he's not my boyfriend. He's just this guyI've been seeing for a couple of weeks. 不, 我是说, 他不是我男朋友 只是这几周和我约会的家伙
-Boyfriend! -So why haven't we met him? - 男朋友! - 那为什么我们没见过他?
We're not really ready to go public yet. 我们还没准备好公开
Married. 结婚啦
How about we go on a halloween double date? 万圣节我们来个4人约会怎么样?
I don't know,we were kind of thinkingabout staying at home and dressing up as naked people. 我不知道, 我们在考虑 是不是呆在家装扮成裸体人
Come on,robin,trot out your new fella. 拜托, Robin, 炫耀下你的新男友
Let us judge and evaluate him behind your back. It'll be fun. 让我们有机会在你背后 评论他 这很好玩
Hey,ted,you'll never guess what happened. 嘿, Ted, 你肯定猜不到发生什么了
-Your costumes came? Our cost... - 你们的服装寄过来了? - 我们的服...
完整版请点击
-yes. That is why we're best friends. 是啊 这就是为什么 我们是最好的朋友
-Hey,ted,what are you doing for halloween?-Well... - 嘿, Ted, 万圣节打算怎么过? - 嗯...
what? 怎么?
Every halloween,ted waits for the slutty pumpkin. 每次万圣节, Ted都 在等那个放浪的南瓜
That's right. 正确
What's the "slutty pumpkin"? "放浪的南瓜"是什么东西?
You mean who is the slutty pumpkin.It was four years ago... 你应该说谁是放浪的南瓜 那是4年前...
I was at this halloween party up on the roof of our building. 就在我们楼顶的万圣节派对上
I'm about to call it an early night when out of nowhere appeared this girl in the sexiest pumpkin costume. 在傍晚的时候不知从哪里 这个穿着性感南瓜装的女孩出现了
Wait,how can a pumpkin costume be sexy? 等等, 南瓜装怎么个性感法?
It was carved in strategic places. 关键性的部位都挖空了
So,uh,we're at the bar,and I see her mix kahlua. 后来, 呃, 我们去了吧台 我见识到了她的混合咖啡酒
A cocktail she invented herself. 她自己发明调制的鸡尾酒
And she called it... "the tootsie roll..." 她把它叫做... "巧克力糖"
Because it tastes like an alcoholic tootsie roll. 因为它尝起来象 酒味儿十足的巧克力糖
Hey! Can I please tell the story? 嘿! 我能自己讲这个吗?
So we had this instant connection. 我们间来了点感觉
She gave me her number,but then... 她给了我电话, 但是后来...
Something went terribly wrong. 发生了件很恐怖的事情
Guys! 伙计们!
Then something went terribly wrong. 发生了件很恐怖的事情
Happy halloween. 万圣节快乐
Sonny,where's cher? Sonny, Cher在哪儿?
- Cher? -Cher?-Right here,babe. - 来啦, 宝贝
I just met the perfect woman. 我刚碰见了个完美的女人
She's funny,she's beautiful,she loves star wars. 她很风趣, 很漂亮,喜欢看星球大战
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,what's her take on ewoks? 哇, 哇, 她对伊娃族的看法呢?
-Loves 'em. -Oh,good. - 很喜欢 - 噢, 太好了
I don't know why people are so cynical about ewoks.The rebellion would have failed without the ewoks. 我不明白为什么人们这么讨厌伊娃族 如果没有伊娃族反叛者就会输掉
And get this: She's a marine biologist.She spent a year in antarctica studying penguins. 还有: 她是海洋生物学家 她花了一年在南极研究企鹅
Oh,penguins are cool. Kind of like black and white ewoks. 噢, 企鹅真酷 就象黑白的伊娃族
I approve. 我同意
Hey,where's my,uh,kit-kat? I put it right here on this table. 嘿, 我的, 呃, 巧克力糖在哪? 我就放在这桌上了
I don't know,but we've plenty of chocolate here. 我不知道 但这里有很多巧克力
No,no,you don't understand. I need that kit-kat 不, 不, 你不明白 我需要那个巧克力糖
she wrote her number on that wrapper. Where is it? 她把电话写在那个包装纸上了 在哪?
Hey,dracula! 嘿, ... 吸血鬼!
Come on,give me the... give me it! 拜托, 给我... 把它给我!
Where's the kit-kat?Where's the kit-kat?! 巧克力糖在哪? 巧克力糖在哪?!
Never found her number 再也找不到她的电话号码了
never saw her again. 再也没见过她了
But every year,they have a halloween party up on the roof, so that's where I'll be. 但是每年他们都在楼顶办派对 那就是我要去的地方
You know,ted,it's been four years. 你知道, Ted, 已经4年了
She could be engaged or married,or,god forbid,fat. 她可能已经订婚或者结婚了 或者, 老天保佑, 变得很胖
I don't know,I got a feeling 我不知道, 我有种感觉
this could be the year. Halloween is a night of wonder and magic. 就是今年了 万圣节是 一个充满未知和魔法的夜晚
-all right. -bring the mockery,fine,I can take it. - 好吧 - 尽管嘲笑, 没事, 我能承受住
But come on,wouldn't it be the coolest story everif the slutty pumpkin turned out to be my future wife? 但是拜托, 如果那放浪的南瓜 真是我未来的老婆这不是很酷吗?
Oh,on the off-chance that that could happen, maybe we should stop calling her the slutty pumpkin. 噢, 为了以防万一 我们也许该停止叫她放浪的南瓜
-That's a really good point.-That's a good idea. - 这提议不错 - 这主意不错
-Ted,is your world ready to be rocked,rock,rocked? Ted, 你准备好被震撼了吗 震撼, 震撼?
-Can't wait. 等不及了
So... what do you think? 那么... 你觉得怎么样?
So,what do you think? 那么, 你觉得怎么样?
Marshall,are you wearing eyeliner Marshall, 你画眼影了
oh,yeah. Weirdly hot,right? 噢, 是啊, 另类的性感, 是不?
We are so going to win the costume contest this year. 我们会赢得今年的最佳装扮奖
First prize: $50 gift certificate at the bar. 第一名的奖金, 50元的酒吧消费卷
And how much did you pay for your costumes? 你们的服装花了多少钱?
-$100.-Each. - 100块 - 一个人
Well,I think you guys look great. 嗯, 我觉得你们看起来很不错
What are you going as? Oh,like I even need to ask. 你要扮成什么? 噢, 我干嘛问
Hey,I want the slutty pumpkin to recognize me,and she knows me as... 嘿, 我希望放浪的南瓜认的出我 她见到我的时候我是个...
a hanging chad. 一个投票牌
What? She thought it was hilarious. 怎么? 她觉得很不错啊
Yeah,four years ago,but nobody rememberswhat the hell a hanging chad is. 嗯, 4年前了, 但是没人会记得投票牌是什么
What a sad commentary on our national attention span that we could forget such a turbulent time in our political history. 多可悲的观点啊,我们怎能忘记政治历史上如此动荡的时刻
Sad commentary. 可悲的观点
all right,polly got to pee. 好吧, Polly要尿尿了
Again? 又要?
Where you going? 你去干什么?
It's an elaborate costume. 这是套精心制作的制服
完整版请点击
no,no,not again,not this year. You're going as my wingman. Flight suit up. 别, 别, 别又这样, 别今年 你要装扮成我的僚机飞行员,穿上
No thanks. I'm sticking with the hanging chad. 不 谢了 我仍着迷我的选举牌
Oh,you're dangerous,maverick. 噢, 你危险了, 迷途羔羊
Your ego's writing checks your body can't cash. 你的身体兑现不了你的自以为是开出的支票
Okay. 好吧
Here's the plan,and I crap you not. 现在有个计划,我可以让你改变主意
I'm getting us into the victoria's secret halloween party. 我能把我们弄进维多利亚的秘密万圣派对
Trust me,by the end of the night,your chad will not be hanging. 相信我, 今晚你的牌子不会挂起来
We can get rejected by supermodels any night of the year. 我们能在一年里的任何一晚被那些模特拒绝
Tonight I'm going up to the roof,I'm going to have a few beers, I'm going to wait for the slutty pumpkin. 今晚我要去楼顶,喝点啤酒, 等着放浪南瓜
It's just what I do. 这就是我要做的
Victoria's secret models prancing around in bras and panties... 维多利亚秘密派对的模特们在酒吧里狂欢...
or yale preppies reuniting their stupid a capella group. 或者耶鲁预科毕业生的愚蠢卡聚会
What's that,left hand?"Right hand sucks"? Word. 你说什么, 左手? "右手真逊"? 说对了
Heading up to the roof. 我要去楼顶了
Well,boys,looks like it's just the three of us. 好吧, 伙计们, 看起来就我们3个
What's that? "Self five"?Nice. We out. 什么? "自己击掌"? 好的 我们出去了
Hey,chad,how's it hanging? 嘿, 投票牌, 挂的怎么样?
Hey,word play,funny. 嘿, 拼字游戏, 好玩
Whoo,nice outfit. 哇 不错的服装
-I'm a parrot. -You sure are. - 我是鹦鹉 - 你当然是
Where's mike? He's meeting me here. Mike在哪? 他会来这找我
I ran late covering the halloween parade in the village.There are,like,a zillion gay pirates this year. 村庄里的万圣节游行我去晚了 那里, 就象, 千万个同性恋海盗
Seriously,does my eyeliner look okay? 认真的说, 我的眼影看起来还好吧?
Yes,it's weirdly hot. 对, 另类的性感
So,where's your costume? 嗯, 你的服装呢?
uh,you know,mike and I joked about doing something together, but we decided not to dress up. 呃, 我和Mike想着一起做些什么 最后决定我们都不装扮
Oh,geez. 噢, 天那
Uh,everyone,this is michael.That is not his real hair. 呃, 各位, 这是Michael 这不是他的头发
Um,where's your costume,gretel? 呃, 你的服装呢, Gretel? 格林童话《Hansel & Gretel》里的人物 中文译名《糖果屋》
You thought I was... oh,I was just kidding.I've got to stop making jokes in e-mails. It's so hard to convey tone. 你认为我是... 噢, 我是在开玩笑 我得停止在邮件上开玩笑 这样很难传达到我的想法
I think we got them beat. 我想我们肯定打败他们
-I can't believe you talked me into this.-I didn't. You followed me up here. - 我不敢相信你说服我来这 - 我没有 是你自己跟过来的
This party sucks. 这派对真烂
There's seven chicks here. 只有7个女人
There's six chicks here. 只有6个了
Relax. The night is young. It's going to get better. 放松点 夜晚才刚刚开始 会变好的
Ladies and gentlemen,as on pitch as they were at spring fling '95, 先生们小姐们,仍然和95年见面会时一样
it's my pleasure to welcome back the shaggarats. 我荣幸的欢迎Shaggarats
What be a pirate's favorite kind of sweater? 海盗最喜欢的是哪类毛线衫?
Arr-gyle Arr-gyle.
And what be a pirate's favorite fast food restaurant? 海盗最喜欢的快餐店是哪家?
Arr-by's Arr-by'S.
You would think it would be arby's. 你可能觉得是Arby's(美国知名三明治快餐店)
But,actually,it's long john silver'S. 但是, 事实上, 是Long John Silver's 美国另一知名快餐店
actually,I kind of need this hand to eat. Oh.. 事实上, 我需要这只手来吃饭 噢...
It's so nice to meet you,mike. You guys are really cute together. 很高兴见到你, Mike 你们在一起太配了
Yeah,we've been spending a lot of time together.We're even getting to that point where we finish each other'S. 对啊, 我们在一起渡过了很多时光 我们甚至分享对方的...
.. this cheeseburger is so... good. See? ...这汉堡太... 棒了 看?
I think you won the dish-off tonight,baby. 我觉得你该赢得今晚的免费卷, 宝贝
This steak totally bitch-slapped my pork chops. 这牛排打败了我的猪排
That may be true,but your rice pilaf kicked my spinach in the crotch so hard it threw up a little bit. 可能是真的,但是如果吃了一点你的肉饭我的菠菜就可以被踢走了
Robin,you have to try this chicken. Robin, 你得尝尝这鸡肉
Oh,that's good,I'm okay,thanks. 噢, 没事, 我很好, 谢谢
-It's really tasty.-I'm just really feeling this cheeseburger. - 这真的很好吃 - 我正在品尝这个汉堡
Come on,just try a little bite. 来吧, 只尝一点就好了
Dude,I'm kind of in the zone here. 伙计, 别侵犯我的个人空间
Oh,for god's sakes. 噢, 为了上帝
Really tasty. 真的很好吃
So what does a fella have to do to get lei'd around here? 在这儿要想“戴花环”该怎么做呢? 与上床谐音
Yeah. Right. 'Cause I'm wearing a lei. 嗯 对 因为我戴了花环
It isn't funny if you explain the joke. 如果你解释了笑话就不好笑了
-Let's bail.-No,barney,come on. I'm having fun. - 我们走吧 - 别, Barney, 来吧 我玩的很开心
Plus,it's really great to see all these guys again. 另外, 再见到这些家伙感觉不错
Name one person you know at this party. 说出一个这派对上你知道的人的名字
Well,there's ninja, 嗯, 那是忍者
back of horse. Hey,where's front of horse?That guy's a riot-- where is he? 马屁股 嘿, 马头哪去了? 那家伙是个有趣的人-- 他在哪?
Okay,I'm leaving. But just know, that this victoria secret party is on a yacht 好吧, 我要走了 但是你要知道 维多利亚秘密派对在一艘游艇上
And what will be sticking to that yacht? The "barnacle." 谁会在那艘游艇上呢? "白额黑雁"
Really? 是吗?
That's your nickname now? 这是你的呢称吗?
-Yeah,the barnacle. -The barnacle?-That's it. - 对, 白额黑雁 - 白额黑雁? - 就这个
Barnacle,out. 白额黑雁, 走啦
Have fun,barnacle. 玩的开心点, 白额黑雁
So... do you like mike? 嗯... 你喜欢Mike吗?
Do you like mike? 你喜欢Mike吗?
Of course I do. Why? 当然了 为什么?
It just doesn't seem like it.You won't share your food,you won't wear a costume. 只是看起来不是那样 你不分享你的食物, 你不装扮
Oh,lily,you know me. I'm just not into all that coupley stuff. 噢, Lily, 你知道我 我只不是喜欢那些情侣的事情什么的
Okay,I know that stuff looks dumb from the outside, 好吧, 我知道外面看起来这些事情很傻
but it's kind of the greatest thing in the world when you're a part of it. 但是当你成为其中一员时,就成了世界上最美妙的事情
If you just gave it a chance,you might like it 你如果试一下, 你可能会喜欢上它
Are you trying to get me to join a cult? 你想让我加如什么异教吗?
Robin,mike likes you. Robin, Mike喜欢你
If you don't start meeting him halfway,you're gonna lose him. 如果你不做些什么, 你将会失去他
What? 什么?
Look,it's halloween. Just put on the girlfriend costume for a night. 听着, 今天是万圣节 只是这一晚穿上女朋友的服装
Okay,well,what am i supposed to do, 好吧, 嗯, 我该怎么做
buy him a giant teddy bear or something? 给他买个巨型泰迪熊吗?
How about you start by sharing dessert? 分享你的甜点怎么样?
-I can share dessert. -Good. - 我可以做到分享甜点 - 很好
He better want the brownie sundae, 他更喜欢果仁圣代
but yeah,yeah,I can totally share. 但是好, 好, 我完全可以分享
-barney? What,you're back? -That's right. - Barney? 什么, 你又回来了? - 你说对了
In a totally new costume. 穿着全新的服装
Every halloween I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. 我每个万圣节我都带着一套多余的服装 以防在派对上被女孩踢出局
That way I have a second chance to make a first impression. 这样我就可以有第二次机会 给她一个好的第一印象
What's with the face? 你脸怎么啦?
It's half you're pathetic,half I have to pee. 一边是对你的同情 一边是我想上厕所
So go to the bathroom. 那就去厕所啊
No,there's a huge line. I don't want to miss the "slutty pumpkin." 不, 我有大事要做 我不想错过"放浪南瓜"
So pee off the roof. 那就从楼顶上尿下去
Ooh, ted, pee off the roof. 噢, Ted, 在楼顶上尿吧
Whoa, I wouldn't do that if I were you,there's people walking down there. 哇, 如果我是你我不会这样 有人在这走来走去
Come on, ted, who you gonna listen to? 来吧, Ted, 你会听谁的?
Me, or mr. Goody-goody over there? 我, 还是那边的假正经先生?
Yeah, whatever, you guys got some weed? 嗯, 无论如何, 你们有大麻吗?
A little to the left, marshall. Lily, squat down. 往左挪一点, Marshall Lily, 蹲下
This is gonna be a slaughter.None of these other costumes even come close to ourrr...s! 你们都等着惨败吧 没有一个人的装扮能跟我们相比的!
Take the damn picture. 快拍吧
got it. 好了
I still think we should have won as sonny and cher. 我还是觉得我们 应该以Sonny和Cher来赢
Maybe if I'd worn the red dress. 也许我该穿那套红衣服
If I could turn back time. 如果我能回到以前
oh, wow, this sundae looks so good. I could eat the whole thing. 噢, 哇, 这些圣代看起来来太棒了 我能整个吃下去
But, um, I would much rather share this small, one-scoop sundae with you, mike. 但, 呃, 我宁愿和你一起 分享这个小小的圣代, Mike
Apple tart? Excellent choice, lily-pad. Thanks, 法式苹果挞? 绝妙的选择, Lily派 谢谢
marshmallow. Marshall瓜
Well, let's dig in, mi... mi... microwave oven. 嗯, 让我们也开始 Mi... Mi... Mike微波炉
Let me guess. 让我猜猜
Every guy's used the lei'd line on you tonight, huh? 这里的每个家伙都和你开了花环玩笑, 是不?
-You wouldn't believe.-I apologize for my gender. - 你不会相信 - 我为我的同性道歉
Let me make it up to you make you a drink? 让我弥补点什么 要喝点什么吗?
Oh. You certainly are a charming devil. 噢 你真是个迷人的恶魔
I'm also a "horny" devil. 我还是个有角的恶魔 与“淫荡”同词
no.
Oh, go to hell. 噢, 下地狱吧
You know, if you guys like tiramisu, we found this little Italian place... 如果你们喜欢提拉米苏 我们找到一家意大利餐厅
No, you found it. I came with you. 不,你找到的,我跟着你去的
go on. 继续
I'm just saying, we love tiramisu. 我刚刚在说, 我们喜欢提拉米苏
-I can't get enough of it.-We're crazy for the stuff. - 我怎么吃也吃不够 - 我们为此疯狂
I'm crazy, and you're crazy... ... 我疯了, 你也为...
-for tiramisu.-Right - 提拉米苏疯狂 - 对
We love tiramisu. “我们”喜欢提拉米苏
I wrong saying that? 我说错了吗?
No, no, no. I mean,it just sounds a little bit weird. 不, 不, 不 我的意思是 这听起来有点奇怪
Doesn't it? 是吗?
We love tiramisu? 我们喜欢吃提拉米苏?
Isn't really a group activity. Loving tiramisu? 这不就是两个人一起的活动吗 喜欢提拉米苏?
So this italian place, how is their cannoli? 说说这个意大利餐厅 那里的奶油甜馅煎饼卷怎么样?
Easy there, hungry. 慢点吃, 很饿吗
Yeah, looks like we're both hungry. 是啊, 看起来“我们”都很饿
-hey, is that gary oldman? Wait...-where? - 嘿, 不是Gary Oldman吗? 等等... - 哪儿? 盖里·欧德曼,出演过 《这个杀手不太冷》《哈里波特》等等
I don't see... 我没看见...
brain freeze. 脑袋冻得痛

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 212,222评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 90,455评论 3 385
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 157,720评论 0 348
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 56,568评论 1 284
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 65,696评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,879评论 1 290
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,028评论 3 409
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,773评论 0 268
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,220评论 1 303
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,550评论 2 327
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,697评论 1 341
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,360评论 4 332
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,002评论 3 315
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,782评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,010评论 1 266
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,433评论 2 360
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,587评论 2 350

推荐阅读更多精彩内容