英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
OK, where was I? | OK,我们说到哪儿了? |
You were telling us how you met mom | 你在跟我们说你和妈妈是怎么认识的 |
and that excruciating detail. | 而且真是折腾人的细节化 |
Right. So back in 2005 when I was 27 | 没错,要回溯到2005年,我还是27岁的时候 |
my two best friends got engaged. | 我最好的两个朋友订婚了 |
And that got me thinking. Maybe I should get married. | 这触动了我,也许我也该结婚了 |
And then I saw Robin. | 这时我看见了Robin |
She was incredible. | 她真是太美了 |
I just knew I had to meet her. | 我打心底里想要认识她 |
That's where your uncle Barney came in. | 于是你们的Barney叔叔出现了 |
I suggest we play a little game I'd like to call | 我提议玩一个游戏,我愿意称之为…… |
'have you met Ted?' | “你见过Ted没有” |
No, we are not playing 'have you met Ted.' | 什么,不,我们不玩这游戏 |
Hi, have you met Ted? | 嗨,你见过Ted没有? |
So I asked her out. | 接着我们约会了 |
And I know that sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂…… |
but just after one date, I was in love with her. | 但只经过了一次约会abc我就爱上她了 |
which made me say something stupid. | 也让我说了一句不该说的话…… |
I think I'm in love with you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
What? | 什么? |
Oh, dad! | 哦,老爸…… |
So then, what happened? | 然后怎么样了? |
Nothing. | 什么也没发生 |
I mean, I'd made a complete fool of myself. | 我是说,我那一次实在太笨了 |
So a week went by, and I decided not to call her. | 所以那次之后,我决定不再给她打电话了 |
So you're not going to call her? | 这么说你不打算给她打电话了 |
You went from "I think I'm in love with you" to "I'm not going to call her?" | 你从“我想我爱上你了”转变成“我不会给她电话了”? |
I wasn't in love with her, OK? | 我没有爱上她好吗? |
I was briefly in love with the abstract concept of getting married. | 我只是爱上了“结婚”这个抽象概念 |
That's absolutely nothing to do with Robin. | 这跟Robin没关系 |
-Robin?-Hey! | -Robin?-嘿 |
Look who I ran into! | 瞧瞧我碰见谁了 |
Since when do you guys know each other? | 你们俩什么时候认识的? |
Since about here. | 大概在这里的时候吧 |
Lily recognized me from the news in that ... | Lily认出我是新闻主播了,所以…… |
Hello, sailor! | 悠着点,水手 |
They've just engaged. | 他们刚刚订婚 |
I should get back to the station. See you guys! | 我该回台里去了,回头见 |
-Nice to meet you, Ted.-Yeah, you, too. | -很高兴见到你,Ted-是啊,我也是 |
-Damn it!-What? | -糟糕!-怎么了? |
I'm in love with her. | 我真的爱上她了 |
No! | 不行! |
As your sponsor, I will not let you relapse. You blew it. It's over. Move on! | 作为你的顾问,我可不想你一错再错,你这次搞砸了,故事结束,继续前进吧 |
I don't know. I just have this feeling: she's the future Mrs. Ted Mosbie. | 我不知道,我就是有这样的感觉,她就是未来的Ted Mosbie夫人 |
Lily, you squeaked? | Lily,你刚才尖叫了 |
She said something about me, didn't she? | 她跟你谈起我了,是不是? |
Come on! Spill it. | 说出来吧,告诉我! |
Fine. | 好吧 |
So, what do you think of Ted? | 嗯,你觉得Ted怎么样? |
Ted's something else. | 他是个“例外” |
I'm going to spin that is good. | 我觉得这是褒义的 |
Lots of guys are something. I'm something else. | 别的男性都常例,而我是“例外” |
Comes a little strong. | 有些过于主动了 |
But that's part of my charm. | 但……这也算我的魅力吧 |
But that's part of his charm. | 但……这也算他的魅力吧 |
Oh, totally. I mean, he's sweet, he's charming, he's just | 哦,那是当然,我是说,他很体贴,很有魅力,只是…… |
looking for something a little bit more serious than I am. | 他想要的东西比我想要的更郑重一些 |
I mean, the most I can handle now is something casual. | 我说,我现在需要的,是随性一点的关系 |
This stays between us, right? | 这些话你不会外传的吧? |
Are you kidding? This flapper afford knocks. | 开什么玩笑,这两片唇闭得紧紧的 |
Oops…… | |
She wants casual. OK, I'll be casual. | 她想要随性一点,好的,我可以很随性 |
This flapper afford knocks. | |
I'm going to be a mushroom cloud of casual. | 我现在就是一颗“随性”号原子弹 |
You know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
Because it's a game. I want to escape to the end and do the whole happily-ever-after thing. | 因为这是个游戏,我是很想直达最后幸福圆满的结局 |
But you don't get there unless you play the game. | 但是你必须先玩游戏过关,才能有大结局 |
So you're going to ask her out? | 那么你要约她出来了? |
Yeah! No! | 是的……不! |
I can't ask her out. If I ask her out, I'm asking her out. | 我不能约她出来,因为如果我约她出来,我就是在约她出来了 |
So how do I ask her out without asking her out? | 所以我怎么能约她出来,而又没有约她出来呢? |
Did you guys get high? | 你们几个家伙是不是抽大烟了? |
I got it. I don't ask her out. | 我有主意了,我们不约会 |
I invite her to our party next Friday. | 我要请她来参加我们下周五的派对 |
-We're having a party next Friday?-We are now. | -我们下周五要开派对?-刚刚决定的 |
Casual. | “随性” |
Yeah, because nothing is just casual like inviting a hundred people over just to meet on one girl. Oh, and Lily. | 是啊,没有比“找来一百个人开派对,就是为了泡一个mm”更随性的了,哦,Lily…… |
That's my leg. | 那是我的腿 |
You waited 5 minutes to tell me that? | 你过了5分钟才告诉我? |
Alright, so call her up. | 好的,给她打电话吧 |
No, calling's not casual. I should get bumped into somewhere. | 不,打电话一点也不“随性”,我得和她在什么地方偶遇 |
If only I knew her schedule I could arrange a chance encounter. | 真希望我有她行程表,我就能安排一次偶然的邂逅了 |
That's great, Ted. You'll be the most casual stalker ever. | 说得好,你就成了最最随性的跟踪者了 |
Now ever since Marshal put that ring on her finger | 自从戴上Marshal送的戒指之后…… |
Lily had been, well, extra affectionate | Lily变得有点……嗯……贪心 |
Baby, no! | 宝贝,现在不行…… |
I have a 25-page paper on constitution. I'll due Monday. I barely started. | 我周日要交一篇关于宪法的25页的论文,我才刚刚开始写 |
I am just sitting here. | 我只不过是坐在这儿…… |
wearing my ring | 戴着手上的戒指 |
my beautiful ring | 我漂亮的戒指啊 |
kinda makes wearing other stuff seem wrong. | 让我身上别的东西有点不对劲了 |
My shirt. Kinda don't want to wear my shirt anymore. | 我的衬衫……我不想再穿了 |
or my underwear. | 或者……我的内衣 |
That's right. I'm not wearing any. | 哦,对了,我没穿内衣 |
-No underwear.-Not even slightly. | -没穿内衣?-一点也没穿 |
Guys! | 两位…… |
Boundaries. | 有个限度 |
她在那! | |
Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢你,Bill |
I'm reporting from the Razzle Dazzle Supermarket on 75th in Colombus. | 我现在在Colombus大街75号abcrazzle dazzle超市为您报道 |
75th in Colombus. | Colombus大街75号 |
Game on! | 好戏开始! |
There she is. A 4-year-old Nebroy Alenberg has climbed inside a grab-a-prize machine and got him stuck | 4岁的Neroy Alenberg爬进了一台抓公仔机并受困其中…… |
and on the pursuit of a stuffed purple giraffe. | 仅仅为了得到一个紫色的长颈鹿 |
Metro News 1. I'm Robin Trabowski. | 都市新闻一台为您报道,我是Robin Trabonski |
Ted? Ted? | |
Robin? Wow, what are the odds! | Robin,哇,这巧啊 |
What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
Oh, you know, just shopping for dip. | 哦,我是来买东西的……买调味酱 |
I love dip. | 我爱调味酱 |
Not I love dip. I like dip, as a friend, you know. | 不,我不爱调味酱,我只是喜欢调味酱,朋友之间的那种 |
Hey, you're reporting a news story or something? | 对了,你是在这报道什么新闻吗? |
Yeah, kid's stuck in a cream machine. How sweet of you to call it news. | 是啊,一个小孩捆在抓公仔机里了,如果你愿意称之为新闻的话 |
Wow, kid in a cream machine. | 哦,小孩捆在抓公仔机里了 |
You just said to have that toy, didn't you? Couldn't play the game like everyone else. | 你是真的很想要那个玩具咯,不想遵循常规 |
You're all sweaty. | 你浑身都是汗 |
Cool kid. | 孩子真可爱 |
It was so funny I should run into you. We're having a party next Friday | 话说回来,既然这么巧遇见你,我们下周五要举办一个派对 |
If you like swinging by. But you know, whatever. | 如果你有兴趣来的话,不过“不必太认真” |
Oh, I'm going back home next weekend. | 哦,我下周末要回家 |
It's too bad it's not tonight. | 真可惜不是今晚 |
It is. It's tonight. | 是的,就是今晚 |
This Friday. Did I say next Friday? | 这周五,我说了下周五吗? |
Yes, sorry. I've been, I guess, I've been saying 'next Friday' all week. | 是的,我很抱歉,大概是整个星期都在说“下周五” |
But, yes, tonight. The party's tonight. But you know, whatever. | 不过,派对就是今晚,不过“不必太认真” |
Hello. | 喂 |
Hey, am I interrupting anything? | 嘿,我打搅到你吗? |
No, now I'm just writing my paper. | 没有,我还在写论文,啃书本 |
Yeah, well, you and Lily may want to put some clothes on. | 是啊,嗯,你和Lily也许该穿好衣服了 |
We're throwing a party in 2 hours. OK, bye. | 我们两个小时之内要开派对,好的,拜 |
So, what are you going to do when Robin shows up? | 那么,兄弟,Robin出现你打算怎样 |
OK, I got it all planned out. | 好的,我的计划好了 |
She steps through the door. | 她走进门来 |
And where is Ted? Not eagerly wait by the door. | Ted在哪儿?并不是焦急的等候在门口 |
Now I'm across the room at my drafting table showing some foxy young thing all my cool architecture stuff. | 我在房子的另一边,给一个惹火的姑娘展示我的建筑画图的工具 |
So Robin throws her over and I casually give her one of these. | Robin走了过来,我很随性的跟她说…… |
Hey, what's up? | 嘿,你好啊 |
She says, 'hey,nice place. etc. etc.' | 然后她说,嘿,地方不错啊 |
Then I say, | 然后我再说 |
'well, make yourself at home.' | 那就别客气,把这里当你自己家吧 |
And I casually return to my conversation. | 然后我就很随性的重新和别人聊天去了 |
Then, an hour later, | 接着,一个小时后 |
'oh, you're still here?' | 哦,你还在啊 |
I say, like I don't really care. | 我很不经意的这么说 |
But it's a nice surprise and then very casually, | 不过这也是个不错的开头,然后,我非常随性的…… |
'wanna see the roof?' | 向上房顶看看吗? |
-The roof!-You got to run up to the roof. And the roof takes care of the rest. | -房顶……-带上房顶后,房顶会帮我料理好一切的 |
What's so special about the roof? | 这房顶有什么特别的 |
Oh, the moon, stars, the shimmering skylight. | 哦,月亮,星光,朦胧的远景 |
You cannot fall in love on that roof. | 在那个房顶上,你不可能不陷入爱河 |
We do it up there sometimes. | 我们还在上面“玩”过几次 |
Solid plan, my little friend. | 计划很周详,我的小朋友 |
We were the same plate. | 我们身高差不多…… |
But may I suggest one little modification? | 不过让我提个小小的改动 |
That foxy young thing that you were chatting up? Take her up to the roof and have sex with her, | 和你聊天的那个惹火的MM把她带上房顶去,两个人干柴烈火 |
-crazy monkey style..-That's not the plan! | -疯狂的猴猴姿势……-这不是原计划! |
That should be the plan. I mean, look at her! | 这才应该是原计划,你瞧瞧她 |
Ted, look at her! She's smoking! | Ted,你瞧瞧她,惹火的都冒烟了 |
Thank you! | 谢谢 |
But she's not Robin. | 但她不是Robin |
Exactly. Ted, let's rap. | 这就是问题所在,Ted,你听我说 |
Statistic. At every New York party, there's always a girl who has no idea who's party she's at. | 统计学上来讲,在纽约的每一个派对上都会有这样一个小妞,她根本不知道这是谁开的派对 |
She knows no one you know and you will never see her again. | 她根本不认识你周围的任何人,你也不会再见到她第二次了 |
Do you see where I'm going? How is this? | 你明白……我的意思吗,这个提议怎么样? |
Barney, I don't think so. | Barney,我不这么觉得…… |
Scoping. | 潜望中…… |
Scoping. | 继续潜望…… |
Man, you are a dork. | 天啊,你真口耐 |
Target acquired. | 目标锁定 |
And now it's time we play a little game I'd like to call'have you met Ted.' | 现在我们来玩个小游戏,我愿意称之为…… |
-'have you met Ted.'-Oh, come on. Not this. | -“你见过Ted吗?”-哦,别这样,又来…… |
Hi, have you met Ted? | 嗨,你见过Ted没有? |
No. | 没有 |
Hi.Hi. | -你好-你好 |
You know Marshal and Lily? | 你认识Marshal和Lily吗? |
No. | 不认识 |
Do you know anyone at this party? | 这个派对里面你都认识谁啊? |
I work with Carlos. | 我和Carlos一起来的 |
Excuse me. | 稍等…… |
Anyone know a Carlos? | 你们谁认识Carlos? |
No. | 不认识 |
On a silver platter bone appetite. | 银质大盘送上的……大肥肉 |
I don't think so. | 我不这么想 |
You are loss or gain. | 你放弃,我上场 |
Excuse me, can I show you the roof? | 对不起,我能带你去看看房顶吗? |
-It's magical up there. -Sure. | -上面的美景很迷人-好啊 |
Wait. Hey, I got that roof reserved. | 等等,嘿,房顶我预订了 |
Dude, Robin's not coming. | Robin不会来了 |
She'll show up. | 嘿,她会出现的! |
Hey, she's going to show up. | 她会来的 |
She didn't show up. | 她没有来 |
At least it was a great party. | 至少我们开了一个很棒的派对 |
I ate, like, 4 cans of dip. | 我吃完了4大罐调味酱 |
You always know what to say, old friend. | 你总是知道怎么安慰我,老朋友 |
It's Robin. | 是Robin |
-Answer it. -No, not right away. | -接啊-不不不,我不能马上接 |
I got to seem casual. | 我要显得随性一些 |
Hello. | 喂 |
I'm so sorry I missed your party. | 真的很抱歉,我错过了你的派对 |
Who's this? Meredith? | 你是哪位?Meredith? |
Robin Robin. | |
Oh, Robin! Hey, yeah. | 哦,Robin,嘿,是啊是啊 |
I guess you never showed up, did you? | 看样子你没能来,是不? |
No, I got stuck at work but | 没有,我被工作缠住了,不过…… |
they finally got that kid out of the cream machine. | 他们总算把那小孩从机器里弄出来了 |
Did he get to keep the purple giraffe? | 他能保留那个紫色的长颈鹿吗? |
Yeah, they let him keep all the toys. | 是的,那孩子可以拿走全部的玩具 |
He was in there a long time and little kids have small bladders. | 他困在里面太久了,都热出疹子了 |
I wish your party was tonight. | 真希望你的派对是今天就好了 |
It is. The party's tonight. | 没错,派对就是今晚 |
Yeah, it's a two-day party. Because that's how we roll. | 是啊,这个派对要开两天,这才是我们的风格 |
So, if you want to swing by? You know, it's casual. | 所以,你想不想顺道来玩玩,随性就好 |
See ya. | 今晚见 |
So that was Robin. | 是Robin打来的 |
-What are you doing to me? I've got a paper to write. -I know. I'm sorry it's terrible. | -你为什么这么做,我还有一篇论文要写呢-我知道,我很抱歉,这很糟糕 |
-I'll buy more dip. -Ted! | -我会给你买更多的调味酱的-Ted! |
Ted, wait! | Ted,等等!! |
Get French onion. | 我要法国洋葱口味的! |
Can you believe this guy? I've got a paper to write. | 你看这个人,我还有论文要写呢 |
OK, fine. But it's got to be like super quick | 好吧好吧,但一定要迅速完事 |
and no cuddling after. | 而且事后也不能有拥抱 |
I'm the luckiest girl alive. | 我是最幸运的女孩儿…… |
You were so right about the roof. | 你说的房顶真是太对了 |
The roof, the roof is on fire, Ted. | 那房顶,那房顶是超级催化剂 |
The girl from last night | 昨晚那小妞…… |
I took her back to my place then this morning took her outside, spun her around a couple of times, and sent her walking. | 我把她带回家了,今天早上送她出来,带着绕了几圈,接着送她走了 |
She will never find her way back and there she is! | 她绝对找不到回来的路了,而她就在那儿! |
How did she get here? Did you inviter her? | 她怎么过来的,你邀请她来了? |
I've no idea who that is. | 我不认识她 |
She said she worked with Carlos. Who's Carlos? | 她说她是和Carlos一起来的,Carlos是谁? |
I don't know any Carlos. | 我不知道谁是Carlos |
Hi, you. | 嗨,是你啊 |
You're back. | 你回来了 |
I sure am. | 当然了 |
Come on, sweetie, I need to drink. | 来吧,亲爱的,我想喝两杯 |
Sweetie? Really? | 亲爱的?真的? |
Oh, rabbits, come on! I got that roof reserved. | 哦,兔子们,别这样,房顶我预订了 |
So it's over between me and worked-with-Carlos girl. | 我和“和Carlos一起来”的小妞的关系吹了 |
Oh, that was fast. | 哦,很快啊 |
Yeah, I was trying to think what's the quickest way to get rid of a girl you just met. | 是啊,我一直在找一个甩掉刚认识的小妞的办法 |
-I think I'm in love with you. -What? | -我想我爱上你了-什么? |
Thanks, bro. | 谢谢你,伙计 |
Glad I could help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
What the ... | 怎么…… |
What the ... | 不不不,不能这样! |
Sorry, Ted. | 对不起,Ted |
Wait, what I'm going to do when Robin shows up? | 太好了,现在Robin来了我怎么办? |
She'll show up. | 她会来的! |
She didn't show up. | 她没有来 |
Alright, we threw two parties. | 现在好了,我们开了两场派对 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”