怪诞小镇第1季第2集台词

怪诞小镇第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
Are you ready for the ultimate challenge? 你准备好面对终极挑战了吗
I'm always ready! 时刻准备着
Then you know what this means! 那你知道这意味着什么吧
Syrup race! 糖浆比赛
- Go, sir syrup! - Go, mountie man! -来吧糖浆爵士-来吧骑警先生
- Go go! Go go! - Almost... Almost... -来啊来啊-快了快了
Yes!
I won! 我赢了
Ho ho, no way! 噢不是吧
Hey, Mabel, check this out. 梅宝你看这个
Human-sized hamster balls? 真人大小的仓鼠球
I'm human-sized! 我就是真人大小的
No, no, Mabel. This. 不不梅宝我是指这个
完整版请点击
We see weirder stuff than that every day. 我们每天都能看到比这个更古怪的东西
怪物拍照比赛 赢得1000元
We didn't get any photos of those gnomes, did we? 我们没有给那些小矮人拍下照片对吧
Nope, just memories. And this beard hair. 没有只有回忆跟这撮胡子
Why did you save that? 你留着它干嘛
Uhh! Good morning, knuckleheads. 早上好蠢蛋们
You two know what day it is? 你们知道今天是什么日子吗
Um... Happy anniversary? 呃周年纪念日吗
Mazel tov! 好运日吗
It's family fun day, genius! 是家庭欢乐日啊天才们
We're cuttin' off work and havin' one of those, ya know, 今天我们不工作然后尝试干点儿你懂的
Bonding-type deals. 就是联络感情的事儿
Grunkle Stan, is this gonna 斯坦舅公这次会像
be anything like our last family bonding day? 上次的家庭欢乐日那样吗
You call that Ben Franklin? He looks like a woman! 你管这人叫富兰克林他看起来像个女的
Uh-oh! 糟了
Ohh! The county jail was so cold. 哎县监狱太寒冷了
All right, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker. 好吧或许我不是最佳夏日监护人
But I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun. 但我发誓今天我们会享受到真正的家庭乐趣
Now, who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car? 现在谁想戴上眼罩然后跟我上车啊
- Yay! - Yay! -耶-耶
Wait. What? 等一下什么
Blindfolds never lead to anything good. 戴眼罩从来不会遇上什么好事
Wow. I feel like all my other senses are heightened. 哇我感觉我的其他感官功能都加强了
I can see with my fingers. 我能用手指看东西
Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold? 斯坦舅公你也带眼罩了吗
Ha ha! Nah, but with these cataracts, I might as well be. 哈哈没有但我的白内障跟戴了眼罩差不多
What is that, a woodpecker? 那是什么啄木鸟吗
Okay, okay, open 'em up. 好了好了拿下眼罩
Ta-da! It's fishin' season! 看啊现在是钓鱼季节
- Fishing? - What are you playing at, old man? -钓鱼-你想玩什么老家伙
You're gonna love it! The whole town's out here! 你们会喜欢钓鱼的整个小镇的人都到这里来了
Here, fishy-fishies! Get into the pan. 来吧多心的鱼儿快到锅里来
Say "Cheese." 说茄子
Uh, is this good? 呃这样行吗
No!!! 不行
I'll show you how a real man fishes! 我来告诉你们真正的男子汉是怎么钓鱼的
- Dead! Dead! - Dead! Dead! -好啊好啊-好啊好啊
Get him! Get him! 打得好打得好
That's some quality family bonding! 那才是像样的感情联络嘛
Uncle Stan, why do you want to bond with us all of a sudden? 斯坦舅公为什么你突然想跟我们联络感情
Come on, this is gonna be great! 拜托这将会非常有趣的
I've never had fishin' buddies before. 我从来没有过钓鱼伙伴
The guys from the lodge won't go with me. 共济会的那些家伙不肯跟我来
They don't like or trust me. 他们既不喜欢或也不信任我
I think he actually wants to fish with us. 我觉得他真的想跟我们一起钓鱼呢
怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图
Hey, I know what'll cheer you sad sacks up. 我知道要怎么让你们两小鬼高兴起来
Pines family fishin' hats. 派恩斯家钓鱼帽
That's hand-stitching, ya know. 那是手缝的知道吗
It's just gonna be you, me, 今天将会是只有你们俩跟我
and those goofy hats on a boat for ten hours! 还有这两顶古怪帽子在船上一起度过的美妙十小时
Ten hours?! 十小时
I brought the joke book. 我带了笑话书
No. No! 不不
There has to be a way out of this. 肯定有什么办法能逃走
I seen it! 我看见它了
I seen it again! 我又看见它了
The Gravity Falls gobblewonker! 重力泉的湖怪
Come quick before he scrapdoodles away! 快赶在它窜走前看一眼
Aw. He's doing a happy jig. 啊他在跳开心舞
No!!! It's a jig of grave danger! 不这是死亡之舞
Now, what did I tell you about scaring my customers? 我跟你说过不要骚扰我的客人
This is your last warning, dad. 这是给你的终极警告老爸
But I got proof this time, by gummity! 但是我这次找到证据了
Behold! 看啊
It's gobbledywonker what done did it! 是那只湖怪干的好事
It had a long neck like a gee-raffe, 它的脖子就像长颈鹿那么长
- and wrinkly skin like... like this gentleman right here. - Huh? -而且它的皮肤满布皱纹就像这位先生这样-什么
It chopped my boat up to smitheroons! 它把我的船撕成了木块
It shim-shammed over to Scuttlebutt Island! 而且它向水桶岛游去了
Ya gotta believe me!!! 你们一定要相信我
Attention, all units. 各部门注意
We got ourselves a crazy old man. 我们遇到了一个发疯的老人
Aw, donkey spittle! Banjo Polish... 哎驴唾沫波兰班卓
Well, that happened. 哎这是常有的事
Now, let's untie this boat and get out on that lake! 现在我们要解开绳索向湖中心出发
Mabel, did you hear what that old dude said? 梅宝你听到那个老人说什么了吗
"Aw, donkey spittle!" 哎驴唾液
The other thing... about the monster. 是另一句话那个怪物的事情
If we can snag a photo of it, 如果我们能拍到湖怪的照片
we could split the prize fifty-fifty. 我们就可以平分奖品
That's two fifties! 那是两个五十耶
Imagine what you could do with five hundred dollars! 想象一下如果你有五百块钱会怎么用
Not so high and mighty anymore. 嚣张不起来了吧
Hey, boys. 你好啊帅哥们
You can look... But you can't touch. 只可远观不可亵玩哦
Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! 吱吱吱吱
Squeak squeak... 吱吱
Awesome! 太赞了
Mabel. Mabel? 梅宝梅宝
Dipper, I am one million percent onboard with this! 迪普我百分百同意这事儿
完整版请点击
Grunkle Stan! Change of plans! 斯坦舅公计划有变
We're taking that boat to Scuttlebutt Island, 我们要坐船去水桶岛
and we are gonna find that gobblewonker. 而且我们要找湖怪
- Monster Hunt! - Monster Hunt! -猎湖怪-猎湖怪
- Monster... - Monster Hunt! -湖怪-猎湖怪
Monster... eh... 湖怪呃
I'll go. 我还是走吧
You dudes say something about a monster Hunt? 你们是说想去猎湖怪吗
- Zeus! - What's up, hambone? -苏斯-你好啊小家伙
- Kapoosh! - Pow! Explode! -噼里啪啦-嘭爆炸
Dude, you could totally use my boat for your Hunt. 伙计们你们可以乘我的船去猎湖怪
It's got a steering wheel, chairs... normal boat stuff. 船上有方向盘椅子还有该有的设备
All right, let's think this through. 好了好了让我好好想想
You kids could go waste your time on some epic monster-finding adventure, 你们俩可以选择参加浪费时间的猎湖怪冒险
or you could spend the day 或者跟你们伟大的
learning how to tie knots and skewer worms with your great uncle Stan! 斯坦舅公学习绑绳结跟串虫子
So, whaddya say? 怎么样
We made the right choice! 我们作了正确的抉择
Ingrates! Ah, who needs 'em? 忘恩无义的家伙谁需要他们啊
I got a whole box of creepy fishin' lures to keep me company. 我有一盒奇怪的鱼饵作伴呢
Hoist the anchor! 起锚
Raise the flag! 升旗
We're gonna find that gobblewonker! 我们要找到湖怪
We're gonna win that photo contest! 我们要赢得照相比赛
Do any of you dudes have sunscreen? 你们两带防晒油了吗
We're gonna... Go get sunscreen! 我们要要去拿防晒油
Yay!
All right, if we want to win this contest, 好吧如果我们想赢比赛
we've gotta do it right. 我们就得把事情做对
Think. What the #1 problem with most monster hunts? 大家想想对于湖怪猎人来说最重要的问题是什么
You're a side character and 你只是个配角
you die in the first five minutes of the movie. 而且你在电影出场五分钟后就挂了
Dude, am I a side character? 伙计我是个配角吗
Do you ever think about stuff like that? 你们考虑这些问题吗
No, no, no... camera trouble. 不不不是相机问题
Say bigfoot shows up. Zeus, be bigfoot. 例如说大脚兽出现了苏斯你扮大脚兽
There he is! Bigfoot! 他就在那里大脚兽
Uh-oh! No camera! 糟了没有相机
Oh, wait! Here's one! 哦等一下相机在这里
Aw, no film! 哎没有胶卷
You see what I'm doing here? 你懂我的意思吗
- Uh-huh. - Dude's got a point. -嗯-这家伙说得有道理
That's why I bought seventeen disposable cameras. 所以我买了十七部一次性照相机
Two on my ankle, three in my jacket, 两部藏在我的脚踝边三部在我的夹克里
four for each of you, three extras in this bag, 你们每人四部另外三部在这个包里面
and one under my hat. 还有一部在我的帽子下面
There's no way we're gonna Miss this. 我们肯定不会错过拍照机会
Okay, everybody, let's test our cameras out. 好了伙计们开始测试相机
Ahh! Dude! 哎伙计
You see? This is exactly why you need backup cameras. 看见了吗这就是为什么你们需要后备相机
We still have sixteen. 我们还有十六部
Ahh! Bird! 哎笨鸟
Fifteen. Okay, guys, I repeat, don't lose your cameras. 十五部好了伙计们我重申一遍不要弄丢相机
- Wait. Lose the cameras? - Don't! -什么丢掉相机-别
Dude, I just threw two away. 伙计我刚刚扔掉了两部
Thirteen! 十三部

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 221,576评论 6 515
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 94,515评论 3 399
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 168,017评论 0 360
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,626评论 1 296
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,625评论 6 397
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,255评论 1 308
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,825评论 3 421
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,729评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 46,271评论 1 320
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,363评论 3 340
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,498评论 1 352
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 36,183评论 5 350
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,867评论 3 333
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,338评论 0 24
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,458评论 1 272
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,906评论 3 376
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,507评论 2 359

推荐阅读更多精彩内容