【Mom】
Let's comb your hair. 我们来梳头发吧。
I will tie your hair pretty. 我会把你的头发绑得很漂亮。
Do you want it tied in a ponytail or pigtails? 你要绑成马尾,还是辫子?
Let me part your hair. 让我来帮你把头发分边。
Don't move. 不要动。
Your hair has grown a lot. 你头发长很多了。
Your hair is fluffy. 你的头发很蓬松。
You need a haircut at a barbershop. 你需要去理发店剪头发。
Do you want a hairpin? 你要别个发夹吗?
Do you want a hair band? 你要绑个发带吗?
Which hairband do you want? 你想要绑哪一个发带?
Your hair is tangled up, so I can't comb it. 你的头发都打结了,我梳不开。
【Kid】
Brush my hair softly. 轻轻地帮我梳头发。
Mom, that hurts! 妈妈,好痛!
【Mom】
Want me to braid my hair? 要我帮你编辫子吗?
Let me put your hair up. 我来把你的头发梳起来。
Can you hand me the hairpin? (hand 拿给) 你能把发夹拿给我吗?
Please bring me the comb. 请把梳子拿给我。
【Kid】
Can you tie my hair? 你能帮我绑头发吗?
Can you cut my bangs? My hair is poking me in my eyes. 你能帮我剪掉刘海吗?我的头发戳到我的眼睛了。
Can you tie my hair like you did yesterday? 你可以帮我绑跟昨天一样的头发吗?
I don't like this hairstyle. 我不喜欢这个发型。
Can you tie it again, please? 请帮我重新绑,好吗?
I want to untie my hair today. 今天我要把头发放下来。
Tie my hair in a ponytail. 请把我的头发绑成马尾。
Tie my hair in pigtails. 请把我的头发编成辫子。
Don't tie it too hard. 请不要绑太紧。
【Mom】
Do you want your bangs to grow? 你要把刘海留长吗?
【打卡任务】
要求:有感情地朗读。
M: Let's comb your hair. Do you want it tied in a ponytail or pigtails?
K: Can you tie my hair like you did yesterday? Don't tie too hard.
M: Your hair is tangled up, so I can't comb it.
手动输入怕出错,附上照片供参考