This is so weird. |
好奇怪 |
First of all, I'm sorry. |
首先 对不起 |
And when I say that, I'm not admitting guilt or anything. |
这三个字不意味着我认错或怎样 |
I am sorry in the same way you might be sorry for someone who was hit by a bus, |
这种歉疚跟你们对被巴士撞倒的人的感觉相同 |
even though you weren't driving the bus. |
即便驾驶员不是你们 |
So, I'm sorry that the show got hit by a bus. |
对不起 节目遭受了巨大的打击 |
We all got hit. |
我们都遭到了波及 |
Secondly, |
其次 |
I... |
我... |
I really miss the shit outta you guys. |
我真的很想念大家 |
I miss this place. I miss being here. |
我想念这里 我想念在这里工作 |
I miss my partners. |
我想念我的搭档 |
Hey, Alex. |
艾利克斯 |
I heard that you did an interview with one of my alleged victims |
听说你们采访了一位我所谓的受害者 |
and that there's a New York Times article coming out imminently. |
"纽约时报"很快就要发表一篇文章 |
And we all know how that's gonna go. |
我们都知道那意味着什么 |
I'm sure they're not gonna do a feel-good piece about me. |
他们肯定不会说我任何好话 |
So that's the other reason I'm here. |
那是我来这里的另一个原因 |
I am asking you to speak up on my behalf. |
我想请各位替我发声 |
Call the Times, go on record, give 'em quotes. |
联系"纽约时报" 发表公开声明 说出你们的看法 |
You guys know me better than anybody, so, |
没有人比你们更了解我 |
out there, |
外面的人 |
they're gonna blow this up. |
只会越描越黑 |
But you've worked with me. |
但你们曾与我共事 |
We have worked side by side for years and years. |
我们一起工作了许多年 |
We have shared family experiences. |
我们曾像家人一样 |
We are colleagues. We're friends. |
我们是同事 我们是朋友 |
I'm asking you all, as friends, |
我以朋友的身份请求各位 |
to speak out on my behalf. |
替我发声 |
Mitch, this is not okay. You need to leave. |
米奇 这样很不妥 你得走了 |
I know that some of you want to do it. |
我知道你们中有人想这么做 |
I know that there are some of you who want to speak up. |
我知道你们有人想要发声 |
No, no. |
不 |
This is scary. I get it. |
这很可怕 我明白 |
Going against the grain, |
和公众舆论唱反调 |
saying things that are unpopular in the moment |
为当下不受欢迎的人说话 |
about people that are unpopular in the moment. |
发表与主流意见相悖的看法 |
But this is my fucking life! |
但这他妈是我的生活 |
Who will speak up for me? |
谁愿意替我发声 |
Who here will speak up for me? |
在场的各位有谁会替我发声 |
You are the people that I love in the world! |
你们是我在这世上爱的人啊 |
Anybody? |
有人吗 |
No? |
没有吗 |
Okay. |
好吧 |
Alex? |
艾利克斯 |
完整版请点击 |
|
Okay. Listen, I get it. |
好吧 听着 我明白 |
I understand. |
我懂了 |
But from the bottom of my heart, I just want you all to know... |
但是说句心里话 我想告诉各位... |
how important you are to me. |
你们对我有多重要 |
But... I'm... That's not to lay a guilt trip. |
但... 我不是要让你们有负罪感 |
I really do love you guys. |
我真的很爱你们 |
And it's been an honor working with all of you. Thank you. |
我很荣幸能与你们共事 谢谢 |
Mitch Kessler! |
米奇·凯斯勒 |
If it isn't Bradley Jackson. |
这不是布莱德利·杰克森嘛 |
Who else knew what was going on? |
还有谁知道事情的真相 |
Who do you think? |
你觉得呢 |
Congrats on the chair. |
恭喜你得到新职位 |
Keep your back to the wall. |
小心有人背地里害你 |
Bill! Bill? |
比尔 在吗 |
Hey. |
嗨 |
Hey. |
嗨 |
We were just talking about you. |
我们刚刚还在说你 |
Oh, yeah? |
是吗 |
We think you are amazing. |
我们觉得你太棒了 |
Really? I feel like everybody over there wants to put my head on a spike. |
是吗 我感觉大家都想宰了我 |
No. No, no, no. A lot of us actually find you incredibly inspiring. |
不不不 其实我们很多人都认为你特别鼓舞人心 |
Thank you for saying that. I really appreciate it. |
谢谢你这么说 真的很感谢 |
Would you wanna come out with some of us from the office tomorrow night? |
明晚要和我们办公室的人一起出去玩吗 |
It's Claire's birthday, and we're going drinking. |
今天是克莱尔的生日 我们要去喝几杯 |
It's your birthday. |
你的生日啊 |
I'm sure you have something much better to do. |
你肯定有更重要的事吧 |
No. I actually have nothing to do. I don't... |
没有 我其实没什么事 我不... |
I don't really know anybody here. So I would love to come. |
我在这里人生地不熟的 所以我很想去 |
I just have to move into my new hotel. But what time? |
但是我要先搬酒店 几点钟开始 |
Nine-ish? |
大概9点吧 |
- Yeah. - Tom O'Donnell's. |
-好-汤姆·奥唐纳酒吧 |
- Great, great. - Birdly! |
-太好了...-伯德莉 |
I think that's me. I'm Birdly, I think. Okay, I'll see y'all tomorrow night. |
应该是在喊我 我是伯德莉 我们明晚再见 |
- Bye, Birdly. - Bye. |
-回见 伯德莉-回见 |
- Thank you. - You're welcome. Enjoy. |
-谢谢-不客气 请慢用 |
Holy shit. |
我的老天 |
And he did that to me. |
这一切都是他的错 |
He branded me. |
给我打上了烙印 |
He stole my self-confidence, my self-worth. |
偷走了我的自信 我的自我价值 |
And then I was drowning, |
然后我仿佛溺水一般 |
and there was no one to throw me a lifeline. |
没有人递给我一根救命稻草 |
Oh, my God. |
天啊 |
Hello. Please leave a message after the tone. |
你好 请在提示音后留言 |
Hey, it's Chip. Can you call me back? |
我是奇普 能给我回个电话吗 |
I could really use a favor. |
我需要你的帮助 |
- Hey, Mia. - Good morning, Bradley. |
-你好 米娅-早上好 布莱德利 |
Maggie Brener from New York Magazine should be there any minute. |
"纽约杂志"的玛姬·布雷纳随时会到 |
I told the front desk to call you. |
我让前台给你打电话了 |
Oh, yeah. I'm almost ready. |
对 我快准备好了 |
Listen. That Ashley interview. |
听着 关于阿什莉的采访 |
- We didn't get the chance to talk after. - I know, Mia. |
-我们一直没机会谈一谈-我知道 米娅 |
I'm not gonna say what you think I'm gonna say. |
你误会了 我没想责怪你 |
I thought it was a great interview. I'm really proud of it, |
我认为采访非常精彩 我很自豪 |
especially with Mitch showing up after. |
特别是后来米奇的出现 |
I mean, it's just a big fucking reminder that what you did was right. |
那无异于当头棒喝 提醒大家你没做错 |
I think he misses an audience. |
他可能需要观众 |