早间新闻第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You are so cocky. You just think I'm gonna do this? | 你太自大了 你真觉得我会接受吗 |
I know you're going to do this. | 我知道你会的 |
We're gonna make her think that she's won, | 让她以为自己赢了 |
but we're gonna let this "nobody" in | 我们要让这位"无名小卒" |
and finally push Alex Levy off the shelf for good | 最后彻底顶替艾利克斯·利维 |
when we don't have to look like the bad guys. | 而且我们还避免了当坏人 |
We are doing this my way. | 要按我的方式来 |
Because, frankly, I've let you bozos handle this long enough. | 因为说实话 我已经让你们这些蠢货掌权够久了 |
Not the apology you were expecting? | 跟你期望的道歉不一样吧 |
So, people, we've got 48 hours | 那 各位 我们有48小时 |
to define the character of Bradley Jackson. | 定义布莱德利·杰克森 |
Seriously, you guys? This is garbage. | 你们认真的吗 这简直是垃圾 |
I don't call my mother "Mama," and she's also a terrible cook. | 我不会管我母亲叫"妈妈" 而且她的厨艺很糟糕 |
完整版请点击 | |
"Try not to be so confrontational. Men don't wanna fuck you. | "别老跟人对着干 男人不想睡你 |
Don't be so angry. Women feel criticized." | 不要这么愤怒 女人觉得遭到了批判" |
But here, here I'm gonna become the Mother Teresa of the morning news. | 但我将在这里化身早间新闻的特蕾莎 |
I snaked a Mitch accuser from YDA. | 我从YDA抢了一个控诉米奇的人 |
Come on The Morning Show. | 来上"晨间秀"吧 |
Show everyone you have the nerve, but especially him. | 向众人展示你有这个胆量 尤其是他 |
早间新闻单词统计
早间新闻高频单词统计
- You are doing the interview with Ashley. - What? | -你来负责阿什莉的访谈-什么 |
Why are you giving me the interview? | 你为什么要我来做访谈 |
Because it's better for the show. | 因为这对节目更有益 |
Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
Bradley, I don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing. | 布莱德利 我他妈也不知道我在干什么 |
- You don't? - I honestly don't know why I picked you. | -你不知道吗 -我真不明白自己为什么选了你 |
But I do know that I think I like you. | 但是我知道 我觉得我喜欢你 |
Don't fuck it up. | 别搞砸了 |
Good morning. Welcome back and thank you for joining us. | 早上好 欢迎回来 感谢您锁定"晨间秀" |
While we are still reeling from the shock of last week, | 尽管我们还未从上周的震惊中缓过神来 |
today is a very special day here at The Morning Show | 今天是"晨间秀"特殊的日子 |
because of this gal sitting right next to me. | 因为坐在我身边的这位女孩 |
Wait, wait, hold on a second. Where is she? Bradley? | 等等 稍等一下 她人呢 布莱德利 |
Send her in. Take four. | 让她进来 倒数四秒 |
Now. Go, go, go. | 快上快上 |
- Stand by, one. Take it, one. - Bradley Jackson. | -准备 入镜-布莱德利·杰克森 |
You're not going to have a heart attack. You're not. | 你不会心脏病发的 别害怕 |
I feel so empowered. Do I look empowered? | 我感觉充满了力量 我看上去充满力量吗 |
- I feel empowered. - You look great. | -我感觉浑身都是劲-你看上去不错 |
- Hello, Bradley. - Hey there. | -你好 布莱德利-你好啊 |
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change." | "求主赐我平静接受不可改变之事的力量" |
- Oh, my gosh. - Come on. Sit up on your throne. | -天呐-快来 快坐上你的王座 |
This is amazing. Okay. | 太棒了 好吧 |
Something about Kelly's pipes makes | 凯莉的烟嗓 |
you feel like you can do anything. Am I right? | 让你觉得自己无所不能 对吧 |
You are absolutely right. I love me some Kelly. | 你说的完全没错 我喜欢凯莉的歌 |
But, listen, Miss Bradley, this is about you right now. | 不过 听着 布莱德利小姐 现在的重点是你 |
You have arrived. Welcome, Bradley Jackson. | 你来了 欢迎 布莱德利·杰克森 |
Thank you so much, Alex. | 非常感谢 艾利克斯 |
Wow, I can't even begin to express | 我简直没法形容 |
how thrilled I am to be sitting in this iconic studio next to you. | 能在这个标志性的演播厅里和你坐在一起 |
Talk about dreams come true. | 梦想成真也不过如此 |
I am living proof that that is more than just a cliche? | 我恰好证明了 梦想成真并不是陈词滥调啊 |
I've been watching this show | 我打从穿着连体裤学走路起 |
since I was toddling around in a onesie. | 就开始看这个节目 |
Oh, my gosh. | 你太夸张了 |
To be sitting side-by-side with you. I mean, somebody pinch me. | 能坐在你身边 我简直不敢相信 |
Oh, well, let me just tell you the feeling is mutual. | 我得告诉你 我也有同感 |
When we did our interview last week, | 我们上周做访谈的时候 |
I just felt this instant connection. | 我觉得跟你之间有种默契 |
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
Fucking bitch. | 操蛋的贱人 |
- Yes, I had the same feeling. - Yeah. | -对啊 我也有同感-没错 |
Journalistic kismet or something. | 大概是新闻工作者的命运吧 |
Oh, I like that. Yes. | 我喜欢这种说法 是的 |
Like when you go on a first date and it just sparks so easily... | 就像第一次约会两人之间就迸出火花... |
Does this feel like total, bland bullshit to you? | 你会觉得这太乏味了吗 |
You mean, does it feel like the show? Yes. | 你说感觉像这节目吗 的确 |
Very single. | 很像单身 |
Not for long. Not for long. | 不会很久了 |
So, what would we consider this to be? | 怎么形容这种感觉呢 |
I guess our... Would this be our second date? | 应该是我们... 我们的第二次约会 |
Well, I don't want to scare you, Alex, | 我不想吓坏你 艾利克斯 |
but I think we've already moved in. | 但是我认为我们已经同居了 |
Oh, my gosh, that was fast. | 天呐 进度太快了 |
Well, here's hoping you get to the bedroom soon. | 希望你们尽快进卧室为爱"鼓掌" |
We have a little surprise for you, Bradley. | 我们给你准备了一个小惊喜 布莱德利 |
- You do? - Yes, we do. | -是吗-是的 |
- All set with the feed? - Ready to go. | -准备连线-准备就绪 |
And for our audience, | 各位观众 |
Bradley's mom is checking in on us from West Virginia. | 布莱德利的妈妈从西弗吉尼亚州打来电话 |
Sandy Jackson, are you there? | 桑迪·杰克森 听得到吗 |
Hi there. Hello, everybody. | 你好 大家好 |
Hello, Sandy. | 你好 桑迪 |
Hi, Mom. I'm on The Morning Show. How about this? | 你好 妈妈 我在"晨间秀"演播厅 厉害吧 |
I'm just so proud. | 我真为你骄傲 |
Well, as you should be. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
Bradley is pretty amazing. | 布莱德利非常优秀 |
What was it like watching her grow up? | 看着她长大是什么感觉 |
Oh, it was just wonderful. | 感觉特别棒 |
She was always so smart and sassy and funny and just so much fun. | 她从小到大就聪明漂亮 风趣幽默 |
It was a wonderful time for our family, | 家里充满了欢声笑语 |
and so much love and happiness. | 关爱和幸福 |
And we always knew that Bradley was something special. | 我们知道布莱德利一定会成就非凡 |
You were always a great mom. | 你一直是个好妈妈 |
Sandy, when did you first start seeing Bradley's potential? | 桑迪 你第一次发现布莱德利的潜能是什么时候 |
Oh, very early on. | 很早之前了 |
She was always the smartest in her class | 她一直是班里的尖子 |
and worked so hard at everything she did. | 不管做什么都很努力 |
She wrote for the school paper. Won every spelling bee. | 她为校报撰稿 赢了每一场拼字比赛 |
Helped out at the soup kitchen. | 帮忙做饭 |
And was always ready to lend me a hand. | 随时愿意来给我帮忙 |
We cooked together every night. | 我们每天晚上一起做饭 |
Just such a happy time for our family. | 我们一家过得非常开心 |
You better get your shit together, girl, | 你最好给我振作点 死丫头 |
or you're gonna end up sucking dicks under the promenade. | 否则小心沦为下贱的妓女 |
完整版请点击 | |
Well, family is everything. Isn't it, Sandy? | 家庭就是一切 对吧 桑迪 |
Family is a whole lot of things. | 家庭非常重要 |
Oh, hey, and I hear that you put together a little clip | 我听说你剪辑了一个小片段 |
of Bradley growing up that you would like to share. | 想和大家一起分享布莱德利的成长点滴 |
Yes, I did. I worked on it really late last night. | 没错 我昨天弄到很晚 |
- Ready X. - Should we roll it? | -准备-要播放吗 |
Let's do it, America. | 放吧 |
- Roll X, take X. - Let's do it. | -准备就绪 开始播放-一起来看看 |
I feel like I'm at my own wake. | 我就像在参加自己的守灵仪式一样 |
Producers did a really good job with this. | 制作人处理得很好 |
They changed the script on my mother. | 他们改了我妈的稿子 |
Did they? | 是吗 |
Yes. The one they showed me reflected some sort of reality. | 是 他们给我看的稿子好歹掺了几句真话 |
This is just based on a snow globe. | 现在这篇完全就是胡编乱造 |
It was flat. | 原稿太无趣了 |
- Do not overreact. Just go with it. - And we're back. | -别反应过度 顺其自然吧-我们回来了 |
- Five, four... - You'll get used to this. | -五 四...-你会习惯的 |
Three, two... | 三 二... |
So great to meet your mom, Bradley. | 见到你妈妈真好 布莱德利 |
And what an amazing place you grew up in. | 你成长的地方也非常棒 |
Yes, West Virginia is amazing. | 没错 西弗吉尼亚州是个好地方 |
You know, it wasn't all as perfect as that made it seem. | 你知道吗 实际上那里并不像看上去那样完美 |
She's going off script. | 她脱稿了 |
Well, that's what America loves about you, Bradley. | 观众们就喜欢你的不完美 布莱德利 |
You're real. | 你很真实 |
Yeah, just to be real, | 对啊 既然要真实 |
I don't want young women out there watching the show to think | 我不希望收看这档节目的年轻女性 |
you have to have some | 误以为必须童年幸福 |
- perfect childhood to be successful. - Right. | -才会取得成功-对 |
There were hard times, and I did a lot of stupid things. | 我也有过艰难的日子 我做了很多傻事 |
Oh, of course. We all did. | 那当然了 我们都做过 |
Yeah, yeah, no. I'm not talking about | 对啊 不是的 我不是说 |
just accepting a dare to jump off the roof of a barn, | 壮着胆子从谷仓顶上跳下来 |
'cause I did that. | 因为我那么做过 |
You know, I got suspended multiple times. | 我被停学了好几次 |
I cost my high school track team a championship | 我害得高中田径队痛失冠军奖杯 |
because I got caught with alcohol on me. | 因为我被抓到喝酒 |
Heck, had an abortion when I was 15 years old. | 天呐 我15岁还堕过一次胎 |
I... | 我... |
- Oh, she did not. - Oh, my God. | -不会吧-我的天哪 |
I... | 我... |
Mother of fuck! | 妈了个逼 |
Yes. | 太棒了 |
Bradley had an abortion? | 布莱德利堕过胎吗 |
Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
That's a lot... for a 15-year-old. | 对于一个15岁的孩子而言... 挺艰难的 |
Yeah, it was. It was. And that's what I mean. | 对啊 的确如此 其实我是这个意思 |
Life is hard and people get through things and... | 人生艰难 人们总会遇到难题... |
Let's go to weather. We're evacuating this shitshow. | 马上播天气预报 镜头从这垃圾节目转开 |
Somebody get Yanko to the stage right fucking now. | 找人去通知扬科立刻上台 |
It's not just sunshine and roses. | 人生不止有阳光和鲜花 |
Get me Cory Ellison! Get me Charslie Black now! | 立刻给我联系科利·埃里森和查理·布莱克 |
But you can grow. | 但是你可以成长 |
- Twitter's fucking blowing up. - Should we cut it for the West Coast feed? | -推特上撕起来了-我们要不要切换到西海岸的信号去 |
We can't. The women's groups are going to skewer us if we cut it. | 不行 要是我们敢切换 女性团体会活剥了我们 |
What do we do? | 怎么办 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字