后半生第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

后半生第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I don't want you to grieve forever. 我不希望你永远悲伤
I mean, grieve a bit. 一点点就行
I want everyone in floods at the funeral. 我希望大家在葬礼上涕泗交流
But don't spiral, don't obsess. 但是别自甘堕落别念念不忘
Keep going. 向前看
Get up. Don't mope about in bed all day. 站起来别整天待在床上
Get out. Open the curtains. 出门打开窗帘
Enjoy the sun while you can. 有机会就享受阳光
Hungry? 饿了吗
If you could open a tin, I'd be dead now. 要是你会开罐头我早死了
But you can't, can ya? 但你不会对吗
'Cause you're useless. 因为你没用
Who's useless? Who's useless? 谁没用谁没用
完整版请点击
You are! 你没用
You are. 你没用
You're useless. 你没用
Good girl.
Do you still want me to put it through the door? 你还是想让我塞进门吗
No, you can give it to me. 不给我就行
后半生高频词统计

后半生高频词
Just a postcard from Mike and Beth, whoever they are. 麦克和贝丝寄给你的明信片不知道是谁
Friends. 朋友
What's it say? 上面说了什么
Just says, "Having a great time, and... 就说了"玩得很开心
Mike's had diarrhea." 麦克腹泻"
Good. 很好
Well, let's hope you're still my postman when I'm blind. 但愿我瞎了后你仍然是我的邮差
Go on. 走啊
Well, we went to that nice Greek restaurant that we usually go to. 我们去了我们常去的那家希腊餐厅
You know that one at the top of the road? 就是路口上那家
Well, Sheila was in a terrible mood again. Well... 希拉心情又不好
I'm going mad. 我疯了
You're only mad if they answer back. 要是他们回应你了你才是疯了
He does answer back. 他确实有回应
What's he say? 他说了什么
Depends what I ask him. 要看我问了他什么
'Course. 当然了
Your mum? 这是你妈妈吗
My wife. 妻子
Sorry. 我很遗憾
Stan was my husband. 斯坦是我丈夫
I'm Anne. 我是安妮
I'm Tony. 我是托尼
Nice to meet you. 幸会
He seems nice. 他看上去不错
- Does he agree? - Of course. -他同意吗-当然
Never disagreed with me once. 从没不同意过我
Not in 48 years. 48年来都没有过
I didn't get that long. 我和她没有相处那么久
I met a nice lady in the graveyard, Dad. 我在墓地认识了个善良的女士爸爸
Don't tell Lisa. 别告诉丽莎
Fuck me. 我靠
She's more your age. 她跟你差不多大
A bit of Viagra... 吃点伟哥
Bob's your uncle. 鲍勃是你叔叔[轻而易举]
Is he? 是吗
Always nice to chat. 聊天愉快
Right, here we go at last. 终于忙完前面的事了
- Hi. - Sorry about that. Hi. -你好-抱歉你好
Right, cuppa tea. 给你泡了杯茶
后半生台词本中英对照

后半生台词本单词标注
Two sugars. 加了两颗糖
Right, let's get you sorted, give you a wee comb. 我来给你打理下梳梳头
Doesn't look too bad, actually, does it? 看起来不算太糟对吗
It's nice out there today. We'll get out in the garden later on, eh? 今天天气不错我们待会儿去公园
I don't know how you do it. 我不知道你是怎么做到的
What? 什么
Stay sane. 保持理智
He doesn't know what you're on about, does he? 他不知道你在说什么对吗
He doesn't remember you, I bet. 我打赌他不记得你
He doesn't know he's alive. 他都不知道自己还活着
What is the point? 意义何在
What do you mean, "What's the point?" 什么叫"意义何在"
They helped us when they could, 他们有能力的时候帮了我们
now they can't. He can't even help himself, so I do. 现在不行了他连自己都帮不了所以我帮他
No, I know. But is it for the best? 我知道但这样最好吗
We don't know what they're feeling. 我们不知道他们是什么感觉
They don't know. 他们也不知道
So just in case, 以防万一
be nice to them, eh? 对他们好点行吗
My dad's completely gone now. 我爸现在彻底什么都不知道了
I feel bad that I resent 我很惭愧我抱怨
having to visit him every day, 每天都得去看他
but I know I'd feel bad if I didn't visit every day. 但我知道我要是不每天去看他我会感到内疚
And then when I do visit him every day, 但当我每天都去看他
I feel bad when I leave 'cause it was so depressing. 我走的时候会感到内疚因为很压抑
I know I'm not thinking straight, but I don't wanna think straight 我知道我没有清醒思考但我不想清醒思考
'cause when I do, I get even more fucking depressed because... 因为一旦这么做了我就会更加压抑因为
I just wanna sleep. 我只想睡觉
You know, I haven't... 我还没...
Sorry, am I boring you? 抱歉我让你无聊了吗
I just got into an argument on Twitter 我刚在推特上
with some absolute moron medical student. 和一个傻逼医学生吵架
Now he's decided to block me 'cause he couldn't take it. 现在他把我拉黑了因为他承受不了
It's pathetic. 真可悲
It is, yeah. 是的
I'd love to meet him. 我很想认识他
Yeah? 是吗
And fucking give him a good hiding. 然后揍他一顿
Off to buy some smack? 去买白粉吗
Yep. 是的
How much do you get for that then? 这些钱能买到多少
Err, just, um... 就...
It's like a little bag. 就一小袋
I might join you one day. 或许以后我会加入你
Yeah, anytime. 随时欢迎
完整版请点击
Tonight? 今晚
How do you mean? 什么意思
I wanna try heroin tonight. 我想今晚试试海洛因
What, you? Really? 你吗真的
Yeah. 是的
Why not? Fuck it. 为什么不呢管他呢
How much for one try? 尝一次要多少钱
One try, one hit. 一次一剂
What do you want exactly? 你想用什么方法
Not injecting it. 不要注射的
I can't stand needles. Also AIDS. I don't wanna die of that. 我受不了打针还可能感染艾滋我不想那样死
You only get AIDS if you share needles. 共用针头才会感染
Anyway, these days, you don't really die of it, so-- 总之现在就算你感染了也死不了
So, everything moves on, dunnit? 一切都在发展对吗
Even aids. 就连艾滋也是
Yeah, it's probably best if you smoke a bit in a joint. 放在卷烟里吸或许最好
It's no big deal. 没什么的
Chasing the dragon. 追龙[香港俚语指吸毒]
Yeah.
Okay. 好的
Get me, err.... 给我
twenty quids' worth. 价值20英镑的货
Just want a little taster. 就想尝一点
Okay.
Bring it around at seven, 7点左右送过来
- yeah? - Yep. -好吗-好
- D'you know where I live? - Yeah. -你知道我住哪吗-知道
And keep it... 别告诉他人
- All right? - Okay. -好吗-好
- You ready, Jabba? - One minute. -准备好了吗贾巴[出自"星球大战"]-马上
You get a lovely little handful of his neck. 你捏捏他的脖子
Like a pug. 就像哈巴狗
You all right? 你还好吗
How's it going? 你怎么样
I'm still alone, angry, in pain. I can't wait to end it all. You? 还是孤独生气痛苦等不及要结束这一切你呢
I'm fine, thanks. 我很好谢谢
If you're not killing yourself tonight, still okay to look after George? 如果你今晚不自杀的话你仍然可以照顾乔治吧
Yeah. What time did we say? 嗯之前说的几点
About five. 5点左右
I've got a thing with Jill. Only be a couple of hours. 我和吉尔有约就两个小时
We'll be back by seven. 我们会在7点前回来
Seven? By seven? 7点7点前
I need to... I've got a thing at seven. 我得我7点有事
Yeah.
- Okay. - What were you doing with his neck? -好的-你刚在对他的脖子做什么
Just showing Sandy the ropes. 给桑迪传授经验
The consistency, 这的硬度
which is not like neck at all. 一点都不像是脖子
- It's more like breast or scrotum. - Well, you're not touching them. -更像是乳房或者阴囊-不给你摸
- You all right with that? - Yeah, fine. -你不介意吗-没事
He's nodding. 他在点头
- You all right with that? - Yeah. -你不介意吗-嗯
Why wouldn't she be all right with me grabbing his neck? 她为什么要介意我抓他的脖子
These days, it's a minefield. 现在这个社会到处是雷区
Are you gonna do that story, by the way? 对了你要做那新闻吗
Yeah, we're off to do it now. Come on. 我们正要去快起来
Is that how you were carried around when you were young? 你小时候就是这么被提着走的吗
- See ya later. - See ya. -再见-再见
See ya. 再见
Lost for words. It's just... 我不知道说什么了这
How long did it take you to master the... 你用了多久精通
double-nostril recorder? 用两个鼻孔吹竖笛的
Few hours a day for a few weeks, wasn't it? 一天几小时连续几周对吗
Yeah. Blimey. Did me head in. 对啊简直让我头疼
All worth it now, though. 现在一切都值了
- Yeah. - Yeah. Cool. -嗯-酷
'Cause I haven't got a job. 因为我没工作
- No? - No. So I've got lots of time. -没有吗-是的所以我时间很多
Use it wisely. 好好利用
Funny, 'cause it was only this morning, I was thinking 说来有趣因为今早的时候我还在想
my life was worthless, 我的生活没有价值
and I should definitely kill myself, and then... 我该自杀然后
Makes you think, dunnit? 你的经历会让人思考是吧
Yeah.
Get a picture? 拍张照
Recorders in. 竖笛放进去

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,904评论 6 497
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,581评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,527评论 0 350
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,463评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,546评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,572评论 1 293
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,582评论 3 414
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,330评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,776评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,087评论 2 330
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,257评论 1 344
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,923评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,571评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,192评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,436评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,145评论 2 366
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,127评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容