后半生第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

后半生第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
If you're watching this, then I'm not around anymore. 如果你看到这个就说明已经不在人世了
I couldn't say any of this to your face. It's too embarrassing. 我没法当着面对你说这些话太尴尬了
For you, not for me, obviously. 当然是对我来说不是你
You're never very good at hearing how lovely you are. 你从来不喜欢听人说你人有多好
But you are. 但这是事实
You are. You're lovely. 真的你人很好
But you're absolutely fucking useless. 但你他妈的一无是处
So I thought I'd leave you a little guide to life without me. 所以我想给你一点没有我的生活指南
You've gotta turn the alarm off in the morning, yeah? 早上要关掉警报器好吗
If you open the door, it'll set it off, 你要是打开门就会触发警报
then the alarm company think we're getting broken into. 然后警报公司会以为有人闯进我们家
If you do set it off, you've gotta ring 'em. 如果你触发了你就得给他们打电话
The number's in your phone under "alarm." The alarm code is 8645. 号码在你手机里名字是"警报"密码是8645
完整版请点击
That's your PIN code. 这是你的识别密码
You know this. 你知道的
And... put it on "perimeter," otherwise the dog will set it off. 还有要把它放到狗到不了的地方不然会被狗触发
And feed the dog, yeah? 记得喂狗好吗
First thing in the morning and when you get in from work. 早上和下班回家后
And what else? 还有什么
后半生高频词统计

后半生高频词
Gotta put the bins out Tuesday evenings. 周二晚上把垃圾桶放到门外
Black bin is household waste, 黑色垃圾桶是装生活垃圾
green bin is recy- 绿色垃圾桶装回...
Where's your bowl? 你的碗呢
There it is. 在这儿呢
Oh, fuck!
No dog food. 没有狗粮了
Baked beans or vegetable curry? 烘豆还是咖喱蔬藻
Thought so. 猜到了
Oh, sorry. 抱歉
I'll get you some real food later. 我回头给你买点真的食物
Fuckin' hell. 该死
Vegetable curry for me then. 那我吃咖喱蔬菜
- Hello. - Hello. -你好-你好
I'm starting here today. 我今天开始
I'm starting work here today. 我今天开始在这儿上班
Okay. Do you have a name? 好的你有名字吗
Yes. Sandy. 有桑迪
No, I mean, who are you meant to meet here? 不我是说你应该见谁
Who hired you? 谁招聘了你
Oh. Mr. Braden. 布雷登先生
Come here. Good girl. 过来真听话
Your dog should be on a lead. 你应该给你的狗拴条狗绳
- What? - Dogs should be on a lead. -什么-狗应该拴狗绳
Can't you read? The park's for everyone. 你不识字吗公园是大家的
Oh, right. Oh, sorry. 这样抱歉
Thank you. Come here, girl. Come here. 谢谢提醒过来过来
What?! He is not a fat, hairy, nosy cocksucker. 什么他不是个又胖又多毛的爱管闲事的傻逼
Bad girl, Brandy. Sorry about that. 真不乖布兰迪抱歉
- Disgusting. - See you later. -恶心-再见
Good girl. 真乖
Right. 好了
I've gotta go to work. 我得去上班了
See you later. 再见
I'll bring you some food. 我会给你买点吃的
Good girl. Good girl. 乖乖
Good girl.
Here you go.
- What? - It's your post. -什么-你的信
Put it through the door. 塞进门里
后半生台词本中英对照

后半生台词本单词标注
Well, you're here, so it saves me a trip. 你都在这儿了我就不用过去了
- I don't wanna walk with it, do I? - Why not? -我不想把信拿在手上-为什么
You're new, aren't you? 你是新来的对吗
Yeah, I was transferred-- 嗯我刚调到这边
No, I don't care. 不我不关心
Presumably in your old round, 我猜在你之前工作的地方
you put things through the door, didn't you? 你是把信塞进门里对吗
Mate, there's no need to get all lairy. 哥们没必要这么凶啊
- Why are you talking to me like this? - Will you report me? -你干嘛这么和我说话-你要举报我吗
Yeah. What's your name? 是的你叫什么
- You'll laugh. - Trust me. -你会笑的-相信我
It's Pat. 帕特
Postman Pat? 邮差帕特
Yeah.
Put it through the door. 塞进门去
That was easy, wasn't it? 很简单不是吗
- You could've done that. - No, I couldn't. -你也可以塞的-不我不行
- Why not? - I'm not a postman. -为什么-我不是邮差
Go on. 走吧
Hi, George. 你好乔治
Hi. 你好
Who's that? 那是谁
He's my uncle. 我叔叔
Pedo! 恋童癖
What? 什么
Pedo! 恋童癖
I'm not a pedo. 我不是恋童癖
And if I was, you'd be safe, you tubby, little ginger cunt. 我要是的话也不会找你你个红毛小胖子
Welcome. 欢迎
Great to have you. 很高兴你能加入
I remember my first day, and it is exciting, isn't it? 我记得我的第一天很令人激动对吗
- Yeah. - Yeah. Great place to work, this. -是的-这地方很适合上班
Very dynamic, lots of people in and out all the time. 很有活力随时都有人进进出出
Really excellent bunch of people. 很棒的一群人
Hard working. 兢兢业业
It's very rewarding as well. You get to go out into the community. 奖励也很丰盛你可以深入到社区当中
And that can be anything from local stories, you know, 可以是本地新闻
erm... entertainment, finance. 娱乐金融
So, yeah.
Kath does the advertising. 凯茜负责广告
Be nice to her, and she might 对她好点她也许会
take you to the opening of a new restaurant, give you a free meal. 带你去参加新餐厅的开业大典免费吃顿饭
Lenny does all the photography, 伦尼负责所有摄影
so if you're interested in that... 如果你对此感兴趣
Everyone chips in on everything, really. 每个人在所有事上都有各自的贡献
完整版请点击
So what kind of thing are you interested in, would you say? 你对什么事最感兴趣
Writing features. 写专题
Perfect. That's great. 完美很好
You'll definitely do that here. 这里肯定会需要写专栏
Lots of features. Sky's the limit. 很多专题没有上限
Tony's the head of features. 托尼 专题组组长
He's not here. 他不在
He's a very good writer. 他是个优秀写手
Very smart, very experienced, good guy. Erm... 很聪明很有经验人也不错
He's not himself at the minute, to be honest. 他最近精神不太好老实说
He's had a bit of bad news. Erm... 他生活里遇上了一些不好的事
His...err... Tony's my brother-in-law. 他的托尼是我的姐夫
Erm. He was married to my sister, Lisa, 他娶了我的姐姐丽莎
who died. 最近去世了
Cancer. 癌症
- Sorry. - Yeah. -我很遗憾-嗯
And he was obviously devastated. 他很绝望
Err... suicidal. 有自杀倾向
Right.
I should warn you, he might... 我提醒下你他有时候
say a few things that are a bit... 可能会说一些
brutal... 比较苛刻的话
at times, so, you know, don't take it personally. 所以你懂的别太往心里去
I mean, you will be working closely with him. 你会和他近距离共事
Anyway, err... 总之
have fun. 工作开心
Thanks. 谢谢
So, how are you? 你怎么样
Same. 老样子
Bad then? 那就是不好了
I've honestly nothing to compare it to anymore. 我真的没有什么东西可拿来做比较了
But I guess a good day 不过如果
is when I don't go around 我没有欲望朝陌生人的脸开枪
wanting to shoot random strangers in the face 然后再自杀的话
and then turn the gun on myself. 就算是情况比较好了
One of my clients 我的一个病人
fantasizes about killing his ex-wife... 他打飞机的时候
...when he's masturbating. 会幻想杀死他的前妻
Why are you telling me that? 你跟我说这个干什么
I didn't say his name. 我没说他的名字
No, I know, but... 不我知道可是
how does that help me? 这对我有什么帮助
I dunno. 我不知道
I guess to let you know you're not the only one. 大概是为了让你知道你不是唯一一个
Only what? 唯一一个什么
Well, the only mental case out there. 唯一一个精神病人
I mean, y'know... 我是说你懂的
the only guy with mental problems. 唯一一个精神有问题的人
- I've got problems. - Go on. -我也有问题-你继续
God, man, where do I start? 天我要从何说起
Maybe start with me, as I'm paying, but... 可以从我开始毕竟我给了钱不过
- Morning. - Morning. -早-早
Terrible, isn't it? Scarred for life. 很糟糕对吗永久留下创伤
Hardly scarred for life. 算不上永久吧
She's 93. 她已经93岁了
If she lives to 100, 如果她活到100岁
she's only been scarred for seven percent of her life. 也就只有7年的创伤
You're late. 你迟到了
You're boring. 你无聊
You're joking, aren't you? 你在开玩笑对吗
I wasn't, but go on. What have you got? 没有不过你继续你有什么
It's distribution day. 今天是分派日
No, I mean, why would you think I was joking about you being boring? 不我是说你为什么觉得我说你无聊是在开玩笑
Have you got a... counterargument or... 你有反驳观点吗还是
- Why do you let him get away with this? - I don't. -他这样你都不管管吗-当然管
Tony, come on. What's going on? 托尼拜托怎么了
We're putting out a free local newspaper that no one cares about. 我们发行了很多没人看的免费报纸
No, that's not true. 不是这样的
And that's not wh-- Can you come in my office? 这也不是你能来我办公室一趟吗
Sure. 当然
A lot of people rely on our paper. 很多人看我们的报纸
Not everyone's on Twitter, are they? 不是人人都用推特的对吗
Back to work, everyone. 大家继续工作
What do you want me to say? 你想要我说什么
That I'm sorry, and I'll buck my ideas up? 我很抱歉我会努力的
'Cause I won't. 'Cause there's no point. 因为我不会这没有意义

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,904评论 6 497
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,581评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,527评论 0 350
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,463评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,546评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,572评论 1 293
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,582评论 3 414
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,330评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,776评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,087评论 2 330
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,257评论 1 344
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,923评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,571评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,192评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,436评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,145评论 2 366
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,127评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容