He's right there. |
他就在那儿 |
For the record, the witness has identified the defendant... |
请记录在案 证人指认出被告 |
D'Angelo Barksdale. D'Angelo Barksdale |
|
- Your witness. - Thank you. |
- 证人是您的了 - 谢谢 |
Just one question, Mr. Gant. |
就一个问题 Gran先生 |
Have you ever seen this young man before the day in question? |
在案发之前你有见过这位年轻人吗? |
No. |
没...没有 |
No further questions, your honor. |
没有其他问题了 法官大人 |
You're excused, Mr. Gant. |
你可以退庭了 Grant先生 |
Call your next witness. |
请传下个证人 |
State calls Nakeisha Lyles, Your Honor. |
法官大人 州院传证人Nakeisha Lyles |
Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth... |
你能否发誓 保证所述一切皆属实 |
and nothing but the truth, so help you God? |
毫无虚假 不折不扣? |
I do. |
我保证 |
Ma'am, can you state your name, please? |
夫人 请说出你的名字 可以吗 |
Nakeisha Lyles. Nakeisha Lyles |
|
- And are you employed? - Yes, I am. |
- 你有工作吗? - 是的 我有 |
And what is your occupation, Ms. Lyles? |
你的职务是什么 Lyles女士? |
I'm a security guard. |
我是名保安 |
And were you employed as a security guard on May 4, the day of the shooting? |
在枪击案发生的5月4日 你是否正当班? |
What were your duties on that date? |
你那天的职责是什么? |
I was in the booth of 221 . |
我在221号治安亭里 |
And is that the guard booth in the lobby of the Fremont Avenue highrise? |
就是Fremont大街 高楼大堂的治安亭里吗 |
Yes. |
是的 |
And you're behind bullet-proof glass, with a clear view of the lobby? |
你在防弹玻璃之后 是否对整个大堂有一个清晰的视野? |
Yeah. |
是的 |
Good. |
很好 |
Now, Ms. Lyles, I know this may be difficult for you... |
现在 Lyeles女士 我知道这对你来说有点困难... |
but can you tell us what you saw? |
但是你能告诉我你看到了什么吗? |
A man, you know, he was waiting for the elevator... |
一个男人 他正在等电梯... |
and when another man just starts beating on him... |
此时 另一个男人开始殴打他... |
and like, the one man, he got knocked down- - |
接着 一个被打倒在地... |
- The victim got knocked down? - No, the man with the gun. |
- 受害人被打倒在地? - 不 是拿枪的人 |
The man who was knocked down had a gun. |
被打倒在地的男人有一把枪 |
And do you see that man in the courtroom today? |
你今天在法庭上有看到那个男人吗? |
Nope. |
没有 |
Excuse me? |
抱歉? |
He ain't here. |
他不在这儿 |
You don't.... |
你不能... |
You testified. |
你做了口供 |
Ms. Lyles, do you remember when Detective Barlow showed you this photo array? |
Lyles女士 你还记得Barlow警探 给你看的这份照片册吗? |
- Yeah. - Good. |
- 是的 - 很好 |
I call your attention to your initials which identify this photo... |
我提醒你看一下这张被你署名的照片... |
as the man who shot Mr. Blanchard. |
是你指认枪杀Blanchard的人 |
Did you write your initials above that photograph? |
你有没有在照片上留下你的名字缩写? |
完整版请点击 |
|
He ain't the one that did the shooting. |
他不是开枪的那一个 |
But you identified him. |
但是你指认了他 |
That's 'cause he looked like the boy that did it. |
那是因为他像那个开枪的人 |
See, the one that did it, I saw him come in the building a week later. |
瞧 这个开枪的人 我在一周后又看到他进了大厦 |
You saw someone else you thought did the shooting? |
你看到了另一个你认为是开枪的人? |
Right, a week later. |
没错 一星期之后 |
Ms. Lyles, when you spoke with the detectives, you never said anything about- - |
Lyles夫人 你在和警探的谈话中 你从未提及... |
I tried. I called Detective.... |
我试过了 我打电话给警探... |
Yeah, Detective Barlow on May 13th at 2:00. |
是的 打给Barlow警探 5月13日 两点 |
- But he didn't call me back. - Nicely done. |
- 但是他没有回复我 - 干得好 |
- You called Detective Barlow? - Yeah, twice. |
- 你打电话给Barlow警探? - 是的 两次 |
Yeah, I wrote it down in the log. |
没错 我还把它写进了日志里 |
- I need a price for pressure- treated. - $14. |
- 我要抗压梁木的报价 - 14美元 |
That's the price that you were going to quote me? |
这个价格? 这是你打算给我开的价? |
- yes. - Do you feel that, Mikey, do you feel it? |
- 是的 - 你感觉到了吗 Mikey 有感觉吗? |
'Cause I swear to God that is my fucking dick in your ear. |
因为我发誓 我的鸡巴正插进你的耳朵里 |
- That's nice. - Hang on, you fucking thief. |
- 很好 - 等一下 你这个不要脸的小偷 |
What's up? |
什么事? |
You been down the hall lately? |
你最近去旁听过吗? |
What? |
什么? |
Your case just hit the wall. Barksdale's crew, they turned it. |
你的案子刚才黄了 Barksdale的人翻案了 |
Two eyewitnesses and a statement. No fucking way, pal. |
两名目击证人 一份口供 它妈的没可能 哥们 |
You listen to me, you little shit, there is no way in hell I am paying that. |
你听我说 你这个臭小子 我不可能付这笔钱 |
No. |
做梦 |
You use my goddamn car to chauffeur that dusty bitch around. |
你居然用我倒霉的车去带那臭婊子兜风 |
- Yo, ease up. - You don't understand. |
- 嘿 别发脾气 - 你不明白 |
- I did it for that man and he do this. - Getting heated ain't gonna help. |
- 我处处为他 他却这样 - 上火没好处 |
- Greggs, what's your bird saying? - It ain't what she says. |
- Greggs 你的人说什么? - 管她说什么 |
Yeah? What do you say? |
是吗? 那你说什么? |
I say we wait, shithead. |
我说等着 猪头 |
That's him. |
就是他 |
All right, easy, girl. |
好了 冷静 姑娘 |
- Yo, Herc, you got that? - Yeah, we see. |
- 嘿 Herc 听到了没? - 是的 我们看到了 |
- Are the uniforms on the horn? - They're on hold. |
- 警员待命了吗? - 他们待命中 |
- That's Ghost. - All right, good, Tiff. |
- 那是Ghost - 好的 很好 Tiff |
Now tell me what I'm seeing, girl. |
告诉我会看到什么 姑娘 |
- He gonna get little Mike. - Then what? |
- 他会找到小Mike - 然后呢? |
Mike come back with the money. |
Mike拿着钱回来 |
Wait on the drop, take the car when it's deep in the block. |
等他们放货 车进入小区里再拦下 |
I don't want no foot chase. |
我不想来场追捕 |
Copy. |
收到 |
Got it. |
盯上了 |
Go, go, go. The driver's mine. |
上 上 上 司机是我的 |
Get the house on the left. |
右边那栋 |
Get down. Get on the ground. |
趴倒地上 趴下! |
- Put your hands behind your head. - Get your hands up. |
- 把手放脑袋后面 - 把手举起来 |
- Shut the engine. - Get that motherfucker around the corner. |
- 关掉引擎 - 在街角抓住那个狗娘养的 |
Hand the keys out. Drop the keys out of the car. |
把钥匙递出来 把钥匙扔到车外 |
Drop them now. Get out of the car. |
马上扔出来 下车 |
Get down right here, right here. |
趴倒这里来 马上 |
Get down. |
趴下 |
Passenger, put your hands out of the car window. |
乘客 把你的手伸出车窗 |
Both hands out of the car window. Use your right hand, open up the car door. |
两只手都伸出车窗 用你的右手打开车门 |
Slowly. Step out of the car. |
慢点 走出车来 |
Step out of the car. |
走出车子 |
Down on the ground. |
趴到地上 |