火线第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| That's the witness all right, the one from the Barksdale case. | 这就是Barksdale案里的那个目击证人 |
| Gant, William. 41 years. | Gant William 41岁 |
| Single headshot, close range. | 头部中了一枪 近距离射击 |
| Bullet pancaked on the inner skull. | 子弹卡在了颅内 |
| - Ain't necessarily what it looks like. - No? | - 也许没有你想的那么复杂 - 是么? |
| A man's walking down a street in West Baltimore. | 一个人走在西Baltimore的路上 |
| That'll catch you a bullet for a half-dozen reasons. | 有半打理由让你吃上一枪 |
| Yeah, that it will. | 嗯 是啊 |
| You run him for a sheet? | 查过他案底没? |
| Yeah, a couple of disorderlies is all. | 有 只有几次妨碍治安罪 |
| Guy works maintenance down at Poe Homes. | 这家伙是Poe Homes的维修工人 |
| Lives alone, no wife, no kids. | 单身 没老婆 没孩子 |
| Only time his name pops up on the courthouse computer... | 他的名字唯一一次出现在法院的电脑里 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Is for being a state witness in Barlow's case. | 就是作为Barlow案子里的公诉方证人 |
| Otherwise, I don't even make that connection. | 否则 我根本看不会往那儿想 |
| I mean, you've got to admit... | 我是说 你得承认... |
| It don't make sense to ace this motherfucker after he done testified. | 没理由在他做完证后 再做了他 |
| Sends a hell of a message though. | 但是给人看的意思不言而喻 |
| He's one hardheaded fuck in the Terrace | 他算是Terrace的一个老顽固吧 |

火线单词统计

火线高频单词统计
| You can't run off or buy out, right? | 赶不走 也收买不了 是吧? |
| If your audience is the high-rise projects, | 如果是做给那些高层公寓里的人看 |
| A move like this cuts right through the shit. | 这个举动简直是立竿见影 |
| What are you gonna tell the major? | 你打算怎么对警司说 |
| That I caught a stone fucking whodunit. | 我碰上了一件难啃的迷案 |
| - Don't soft-sell the witness angle. - Come on. | - 别轻易把目击证人这茬儿放过去 - 拜托 |
| Why get the bosses riled before we know for sure? | 干嘛在我们认定之前就先惹毛了老板? |
| If I start talking shit that a witness got killed-- | 如果我开口就说 这个证人被杀... |
| - Bunk, tell him. - Why? | - Bunk 告诉他 - 为什么? |
| Just cover yourself on this. | 这事上罩着自己一点 |
| Jimmy, | 嘿 Jimmy |
| You ain't gonna do what I think? | 你不会是想干我在想的事吧? |
| Listen to me. | 听我说 |
| This shit is gonna jump up and bite you in your ass. | 这事会闹起来 反咬你一口 |
| Just cover yourself. | 罩着自己一点吧 |
| What the hell was that about? | 你们究竟搞什么名堂啊? |
| Nothing. | 没事 |
| Morning. | 早上好 |
| Jesus Christ. | 我的老天爷 |
| Goddamn. | 该死的 |
| Who do you got to fuck in this town to get a real office? | 你得搞上谁 才能得到一间真正的办公室? |
| At least that works. | 起码那玩意儿还能响 |
| It was for McNulty. | 那是找McNulty的 |
| - I shouldn't be here. - Then you shouldn't. | - 我不该来这儿 - 那你别来啊 |
| They killed a fucking witness out of your court. | 可他们在法庭外面杀了你的一个证人 |
| Yeah, you told me. You did your civic duty. | 是的 你跟我说了 你尽了你的公民责任 |
| Under the power vested in me by the circuit court for Baltimore city... | 依据Baltimore市巡回法庭赋予我的权力 |
| I absolve you of all your sins, Detective McNulty. | 我宽恕你所有的罪孽 McNulty探员 |
| You are my sin, you know that? | 你才是我的罪 你知道吗? |
| For talking to you, my major is ready to cut my throat. | 因为告诉了你 我的警司准备对我抹脖子了 |
| Yeah. Jimmy, you knew I was gonna make that call. Admit it. | 是啊 Jimmy 你料到我会打那通电话的 承认吧 |
| I didn't think you would straight-up | 可我没想到你会直言不讳 |
| Hang me out on the line in a shitstorm. | 把我推出去 成了众矢之的 |
| Look, it's not like it was when I was a prosecutor. | 瞧 这跟我当检察官的时候不一样了 |
| I'm a judge now, the rules are different. | 现在我是法官 规则变了 |
| You missed a spot. | 有个地方没擦到 |
| Yeah, what's done is done. | 是的 木已成舟 |
| Question is, what do you want me to do now? | 问题是 现在你想让我怎么办? |
| I think you can leverage the Deputy Ops with a phone call. | 我觉得你可以打个电话 给副局施压 |
| - He's already detailed people. - Some detail. | - 他已经成立了专案组 - 什么小组啊 |

火线中英对照台词本截图

火线中英对照台词本截图
| Asshole lieutenant thinks he can buy-bust his way to Avon Barksdale. | 狗屁的警督以为 他能通过"钓鱼"钓到Avon Barksdale |
| You want leverage? | 你想要施压? |
| We give the dead-witness angle to the newspapers. | 我们可以把证人被杀告诉报纸 |
| Stir some real shit. | 搅个天翻地覆 |
| No, that tips Barksdale that someone's working him. | 不 那就等于给Barksdale暗示 有人在查他 |
| - We don't want to go public. - No? | - 我们不想公开 - 是么? |
| Just put it to the Deputy Ops... | 只要告诉副局... |
| You lost a witness who testified in your court. | 一个在你庭上作证的人死了 |
| That forces the department to commit to the investigation. | 逼着当局去承诺彻查 |
| And when you call Burrell this time, will you forget my fucking name? | 这次你再给Burrell打电话 能不能拜托别提我这该死的名字? |
| Hey. You missed a spot. | 嘿 你漏了一个地方 |
| Why don't you fucking do it? | 它妈的你怎么不拖? |
| Seniority. | 辈分摆在这儿 |
| You found us. | 你找到我们了 |
| Wasn't easy. | 不容易啊 |
| You asked for these guys? | 你要来的人? |
| I asked for more manpower. | 我要的是多点人手 |
| Have a seat. | 坐 |
| What the fuck.... | 搞什么飞机... |
| Sir, l-- | 长官 我... |
| He was showing me the trigger pull on his Glock. | 他在给我看他Glock(自动手枪)的扳机 |
| And he was just-- | 他就这么... |
| Detective? | 探员? |
| Officer Pryzbylewski shot the wall, Lieutenant. | Pryzbylewski警员开枪打中了墙壁 警督 |
| Why? | 为什么? |
| Why did you shoot the wall, Officer Pryzbylewski? | 你干嘛冲墙开枪 Pryzbylewski警员? |
| I was just showing Carv how my trigger pull is light, you know. | 我只是想给Carv看看我的扳扣有多轻巧 |
| I got it so it's real light. | 所以证明真的很轻巧 |
| He took the clip out, boss. | 他卸下弹夹的 老板 |
| But not the one in the chamber. | 但不是枪膛里的那条 |
| No, I forgot the one in the chamber, | 不 我忘记了在枪膛里的 |
| And.... | 而且... |
| Shit, I'm sorry, lieutenant. | 该死的 对不起 警督 |
| You want him to write on it? | 你想让他打报告吗? |
| Write on what? | 打什么报告? |
| You let one go, you got to write. | 你开了一枪 就得打报告 |
| You got to justify the use of deadly force. | 为你使用致命武器正名 |
| Against a plaster wall. | 朝一堵石灰墙而已 |
| It's an accident, okay? Give me a fucking break already. | 不过是个意外 好吧 它妈的让我喘口气吧 |
| Your name is what? | 你叫什么? |
| Pryzbylewski Pryzbylewski. | |
| From Auto Unit, right? | 从车管队(专门调查汽车犯罪)那调来的 对吧? |
| Cantrell sent you. | Cantrell调派的你 |
| Not exactly. | 不全对 |
| Lt. Cantrell | Cantrell警督 他... |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| He sent me to Casualty Section a couple months back. | 几个月前 他调我去了事故科 |
| And I asked out of Casualty. | 我请求离开那里 |
| You came here from Casualty Section? | 你是从事故科转过来的? |
| Man, these shits is right, yo. | 哥们 这东西超正点 |
| It's good with the hot sauce, too. | 蘸点辣酱也很好吃 |
| Most definite. | 当然 |
| Dee, want some nuggets? | Dee 要来点麦乐鸡吗? |
| No, go ahead, man. | 不了 你们吃吧 |
| Man, whoever invented these, he off the hook. | 伙计 谁发明了这玩意 谁就发了 |
| Word! | 说得好! |
| Motherfucker got the bone all the way out the damn chicken. | 狗娘养的居然把鸡里的骨头全抽了出来 |
| Till he came along, niggas be chewing on drumsticks and shit... | 在他之前 大家还在啃鸡腿... |
| Getting their fingers all greasy. | 把手指弄得油腻腻的 |
| He said "Later" to the bone. | 他对骨头说"别了" |
| Nugget that meat up and make some real money. | 做出了麦乐鸡 挣到了大钱 |
| You think the man got paid? | 你觉得那人有钱拿? |
| Who? | 谁? |
| Man who invented these. | 那个发明这些小吃的 |
| Shit, he richer than a motherfucker. | 操 他娘的比谁都有钱 |
| Why? You think he get a percentage? | 为什么? 你觉得他拿到了分成? |
| Why not? | 为什么没呢? |
| Nigga, please, the man who invented them things... | 哥们 拜托 发明了这些东西的人 |
| Just some sad-ass down at the basement of McDonald's... | 不过是在麦当劳的地下室里窝着的倒霉蛋 |
| Thinking up some shit to make money for the real players. | 想着搞出新点子 卖给真正的主来捞钱 |
| - No man, that ain't right. - Fuck right. | - 不 伙计 不对 - 妈的有什么不对 |
| It ain't about right, it's about money. | 管它对不对 要紧的是钱 |
| You think Ronald McDonald gonna go down that basement and say, | 你觉得Ronald McDonald会跑到地下室说 |
| "Mr. Nugget, you the bomb. | "鸡块先生 你真牛叉" |
| "We selling chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. | "我们卖鸡的速度比你剔骨的速度还快" |
| "So, I'm gonna write my clowny-ass name on this fat-ass check for you." | "所以 我要在这张给你的大支票上签上我滑稽的名字" |
| Shit. | 妈的 |
| The nigger who invented them things... | 发明了它们的家伙... |
| Still working in the basement for regular wage... | 仍旧在地下室里 为了份普通的工资卖命... |
| Thinking of some shit to make the fries taste better some shit like that. | 琢磨着有什么法子 能让薯条吃上去更脆之类的... |
| Believe. | 相信吧 |
| He still had the idea, though. | 但点子还是他想的 |
| Who? | 谁 |
| Polk and Pat Mahone. | Polk和Pat Mahone |
| - A couple of drunks from Property. - I don't know them. | - 两个物管科(管理扣押的物品)来的家伙 - 我不认识他们 |
| Why would you? They haven't made a case in 10 years. | 你们怎么会认识 他们10年没办过案子了 |
| Also got handed some kid named Prezbelowski or Prezbelewski-- | 还有个小毛孩 叫Prezbelowski 或者是Prezbelewski... |
| Pryzbylewski, him, I know. | Pryzbylewski 我知道他 |
| Yeah? Why was he in Casualty Section? | 是吗? 他怎么去的事故科? |
| He shot up his own car. You remember? | 他打中了自己的车 记得吗? |
| He did what? | 他干了什么? |
| He fired two clips into an unmarked car, | 他朝一辆没有标志的车开了两梭 |
| Somewhere out in West Baltimore. | 就在Baltimore西区某个地方 |
| Called in a Signal 13 on the radio, like he was under fire from a sniper. | 还向电台请求支援 搞得像是受到了狙击 (讯号13:请求支援) |
| You didn't hear about that? | 你居然没听说过? |
| He stuck to his story for half a day, | 他坚称了半天 |
| Until Ballistics matched the bullet to his off-duty weapon. | 直到弹道科发现 子弹来自他的非当班手枪 |
| We almost indicted him for false report. | 我们差点以报假案起诉他 |
| Why didn't you? | 为什么没呢? |
| He's got some kind of suction with the Mayor's office. I'm no exactly. | 他和市长办公室有点瓜葛 我说不准 |
| My point is, I can't build much with the garbage they sent me. | 我要说的是 靠这些派给我的废物 我可做不出什么成绩 |
| So, go to the deputy, right? You've got his ear on this. | 那就去找副局啊 这案子不是他在抓吗? |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字