邪恶力量第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

邪恶力量第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
What happened that night 那晚发生的事
Take your brother outside as fast as you can! 赶快带你弟弟出去
Now, Dean! Go! 快 迪恩 快跑
What they witnessed 他们亲眼目睹
Mary! No! 玛丽 不
Sent two brothers 两兄弟
Dad is on a hunting trip... 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅
and he hasn't been home in a few days. 他好几天没回家了
On a quest for answers. 22 years later 从此踏上征途 22年后
I swore I was done hunting. 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了
I can't do this alone. 我一个人不行
No!
We've got work to do. 我们有活儿干了
完整版请点击
This is dad's single, most valuable possession 这是老爸最珍贵的财产
Everything he knows about every evil thing, it is in here. 他所有知道的关于恶魔的东西都记载在这里面
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. 我觉得他想让我们继续他的工作
You know, saving people, hunting things. 你知道 拯救人类 猎杀恶魔
Family business. 家族事业
No. I gotta find Jessica's killer. 不 我得找出杀杰西卡的凶手

[图片上传失败...(image-83dd11-1646180393772)]
[图片上传失败...(image-94b24-1646180393772)]

This is the only thing I can think about. 这是我现在唯一想做的事
Sam, you know that we're gonna find dad, yeah? 萨姆 你知道我们会找到爸爸的 是吧
Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道
Nervous flyer? 怕坐飞机
Is it that obvious, huh? 很明显哈
You know what are the odds of dying in a plane crash? 你知道死于空难的概率多大吗
I mean what, twenty thousands to one? 两万分之一
Oh, it's really reassuring, thank you. 真让我安心了 谢谢
Thanks. 谢谢
Amanda, how are you today? 阿曼达 你今天怎样
I'm doing just fine, Chuck. 挺好的 查克
Welcome aboard. 欢迎登机
15-C towards the back of the plane on the right. 15排c座 就在机尾右侧
Have a nice flight, sir. 祝您旅途愉快 先生
Oh, I'm counting on it. 希望如此
11-F, that's at the middle of the plane on... 11排f座 在机舱中央
Thank you. 谢谢你
the left. 左侧
Excuse me. Do you know how long we have been up? 打扰一下 飞机起飞多久了
About forty minutes. 大概40分钟
Wow! Time really does fly, huh? 时间如飞啊
Excuse me. I've got to stretch my legs. 对不起 我伸展一下筋骨
Hey, what the hell are you doing?! 你该死的在干嘛
Oh, my god! 天哪
Morning, sunshine! 早安 宝贝
What time is it? 几点了
Oh, it's about 5:45. 大概5 45
- In the morning? - Yap. - 现在是早上 - 是的
Where does the day go? 今天干什么
Did you get any sleep last night? 昨晚你睡着了吗
- Yeah, I got a couple of hours. - You liar. - 是的 睡了几小时 - 骗人
See, I was up at 3, 我三点醒了
And you were watching George Foreman informercials. 你正在看乔治·福尔曼资讯式广告
What can I say? Riveting TV! 我能说什么呢 蛮好看的
When's the last time you got a good night sleep? 你最后一次睡安稳觉是什么时候
I don't know. A little while I guess. It's not a big deal. 不记得了 不久前吧 这无关紧要
Yeah, it is! 是啊
Okay, I appreciate your concern... 好吧 感激你的关心
Oh, I'm not concerned about you. 我才不关心你呢
It's your job to keep my ass alive! So I need you sharp. 你的工作是保护我 所以精神点

[图片上传失败...(image-50d755-1646180393772)]
[图片上传失败...(image-7ba5b8-1646180393772)]

Seriously you're still having nightmares about Jess? 老实说 你还在做关于杰西的噩梦
Yeah. 是啊
But it's not just her, it's everything. 但不只是她 而是所有一切
I just forgot, you know, this job... man, it gets to you. 可能我忘了 这种工作缠上我了
Well you can't let it. You can't bring it home like that. 你不能任由这样 你不能让它占据你生活
So what? All this it never keeps you up at night? 那这些东西从来没有让你在晚上惊醒吗
Never?! You never afraid? 从不 你从不害怕
No, not really. 不怕 真的不怕
That's not fear. 这不是害怕
That's precaution. 这是警惕
All right, whatever. I'm too tired to argue. 好吧 随你怎么说 懒得和你争辩
- Hallo? - Dean? - 你好 - 迪恩
It's huh... It's Jerry Panowski. 我是 杰瑞·潘诺斯基
You and your dad helped me out a couple of years back. 你和你的父亲几年前帮过我
Oh, right. 是的
Yeah, up in Kittanning, Pensylvania. The poltergeist thing. 宾夕法尼亚的科特宁镇 那个恶作剧鬼
- It's not back, is it? - No. - 它不会又回来了吧 - 没有
No. 没有
Thank God, no. 谢天谢地 没有
But it's something else and I think it could be a lot worse. 是其它的东西 我觉得可能更严重
What is it? 是什么
Can we talk in person? 我们可以面谈吗
Thanks for making the trip so quick. 谢谢你们这么快赶来
I ought to be doing you guys a favour, not the other way around. 我应该帮助你们 不是让你们帮我
Dean and your dad really helped me out. 迪恩和你爸真帮了我大忙
Yeah, he told me. It was a poltergeist? 是的 他告诉过我 是个恶作剧鬼
Poltergeist? Man, I loved that movie. 《鬼驱人》 伙计 我喜欢那部电影
Hey, nobody is talking to you, keep walking. 没人和你说话 走你的路吧
Damn right it was a 那个该死的恶作剧鬼
poltergeist practically it tore our house apart. 几乎拆了我家
I'll tell you something. 我告诉你
If it wasn't for you and your dad I probably wouldn't be alive. 要是没你和你爸 我可能早就挂了
Your dad said you are off to college, that's right? 你爸爸提到过你要去上大学 是吗
Yeah, I was. I'm... taking some time off. 曾经是的 我现在休假
He was really proud of you, I could tell. 我敢说 他真为你感到自豪
He talked about you all the time. 他总是说到你
- He did? - Yeah, you bet he did. - 是吗 - 是的 他真是这样的
Oh, hey, you know I tried to get hold of him but I couldn't. 我试着联系他 但是不行
How is he doing anyway? 他现在怎样
He is... wrapped up in a job right now. 他 现在忙于工作
Well, we're missing the old man, we get a Sam. 怀念老家伙的同时 萨姆来了
Even trade, huh? 平等交易 是吧
No, not by a long shot. 不 绝不是啊
I've got something I want you guys to hear. 有些东西让你们听听
I listened to this. 我听过这个
完整版请点击
Well, sounded like it was appear on? 听起来好像出现过(这句有点问题)
Normally, I wouldn't have access to this. 常理来说 我没办法拿到这个
It's the cockpit voice 这是驾驶室录音
recorder for the United Britannian flight 2485. 美国不列颠航空公司2485航班的
It was one of ours. 我们公司的飞机
Mayday! Mayday! Repeat! 求救 求救 重复求救
It's the United Britannian flight 2485... 这是美国不列颠航空2485航班
We wants you to give immediately instructions. We need help... 我们需要你们立即给予指示 我们需要帮助
United Britannian Flight 2485, we copy your mayday. 美国不列颠2485航班 我们收到求救
maybe we are experiencing some... mechanical failure... 也许我们有机械故障
Took off from here... crashed about two hundred miles up. 从这起飞 坠毁在大概往南200英里处
Now they'er saying mechanical failure. 现在他们说是机械失灵
Cabin depressurized somehow, nobody knows why. 某种原因导致机仓减压 没人知道为什么
Over a hundred people onboard, only seven we got alive. 机上有超过100人 只有7人幸存
The pilot was one. 其中一个是驾驶员
His name is Chuck Lambert, he is a good friend of mine. 他叫查克·兰博特 他是我的好友
Chuck is a... 查克是个
Well, he's pretty broken up about it. Like it was his fault. 他无法承受此事 认为是自己的错
- You don't think it was? - No, I don't. - 你认为不是 - 是 我认为不是
Jerry, we're gonna need passenger manifests, 杰瑞 我们要乘客名单
A list of the survivors... 和幸存者名单
Right, and a... We'll need take a look at the wreckage. 对了 我们要看看飞机残骸
The other stuff is no problem, but the wreckage... 其它的资料没问题 但是飞机残骸
Fellows in NTSB has it lockdown in an evidence warehouse. 全国安全运输委员会的人把它锁在了证物库里
No way I've got that clearance. 我进不去
No problem. 不要紧
- Hey! - Hi. - 嘿 - 嘿
You have been there forever. 怎么呆了那么久
You can't rush perfection! 想要完美就不能急
Homeland security? 国土安全局
It's pretty illegal. Even for us. 这可是违法的 甚至对我们来说
Hell, well? Something new. 是吗 这是新的
You know, people have seen it a thousand times. 你知道 别人可不会注意它
All right, so what you got? 那你查到什么了
Well, there is definitely EVP on the cockpit voice recorder. 驾驶室录音里有超自然电子异象
- Yeah? - Listen. - 是吗 - 听
No survivors! 无人幸存
No survivors? 无人幸存
What's that supposed to mean? There were seven survivors. 什么意思 有7个幸存者啊
Got me. 难倒我了
So what you think? A haunted flight? 你怎么认为 闹鬼的飞机
There is long history of spirits and death omens 有很多关于飞机和轮船的幽灵和死亡预兆
on planes, on ships like phantom travelers. 像是幻影旅者
Or, do you remember flight 401? 你还记得401航班吗
Right, the one that crasher, 是的 那架失事的飞机
and the airlines salvaged some of its parts put in other planes. 航空公司把它的一些部件装到了其它飞机上
And the spirits of the pilot and co-pilot haunted those parts. 驾驶员和副驾驶员的鬼魂缠上了那些部件
- Right. - Yeah? - 是的 - 是啊
Maybe we've similar deal. 也许我们遇到了相同的情况
All right, so the survivors. Which one we have to talk to first? 那么这些幸存者 你想先和谁谈谈呢
Third on the list. Max Jaffe. 名单上的第三个 马克思·杰夫
Why him? 为什么是他
For one, he lives around here... 第一 他住在这附近
and two, if anyone saw anything weird, he did. 第二 如果有人看到怪异的东西 就是他
What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
Oh, I spoke to his mother, 我和他妈妈聊过

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,240评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,328评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,182评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,121评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,135评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,093评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,013评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,854评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,295评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,513评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,678评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,398评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,989评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,636评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,801评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,657评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,558评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容