邪恶力量第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
What happened that night | 那晚发生的事 |
Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 赶快把你弟弟带到外面去 |
Now Dean! Go! | 快 迪恩 快跑 |
What they witnessed | 他们亲眼目睹 |
Mary! No! | 玛丽 不 |
Sent two brothers | 两兄弟 |
Dad's on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
And he hasn't been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
On a quest for answers. 22 years later | 从此踏上征途 22年后 |
I swore I was done hunting, | 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了 |
I can't do this alone. | 我一个人干不了 |
No! | 不 |
We got work to do. | 我们有活儿干了 |
完整版请点击 | |
This is dad's single | 这是爸爸唯一的 |
most valuable possession. | 最有价值的东西 |
Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. | 他所知道的关于恶魔的东西都记载在这里面 |
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我觉得他想让我们继续他的工作 |
You know, saving people, | 你知道 拯救人类 |
hunting things... | 猎杀恶魔 |
[图片上传失败...(image-647191-1646180387948)]
[图片上传失败...(image-cbce55-1646180387948)]
Family business. | 家族事业 |
No. | 不 |
I gotta find Jessica's killer. | 我得找出杀杰西卡的凶手 |
It's the only thing I can think about. | 这是我现在唯一想做的事 |
Sam, you know we're gonna find Dad, right? | 萨姆 你知道我们会找到爸爸的 是吧 |
Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
Morning, daddy. | 早安 爸爸 |
Morning, sweetheart. | 早安 甜心 |
All these workouts, Soph, I don't know. | 你做的这些健身 索菲 我说不好 |
Guys don't like buff girls. | 男生不喜欢壮硕的女生 |
Yeah, well, girls don't like guys who still live at home. | 不过女生也不喜欢还住父母家的男生 |
Be careful. | 小心点 |
I will. | 我会的 |
Can I get you anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
Just the check, please. | 请结帐 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in a while. | 萨姆 我们可以偶尔找点乐子 |
That's fun. | 那就是乐子 |
Here, take a look at this. I think I got one. | 这儿 看这个 我想我找到了一个 |
Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛州 曼莱托克湖 |
Last week, Sophie Carlton, | 上周 索菲·卡尔顿 |
18, walks into the lake, | 18岁 下水之后 |
doesn't walk out. | 就再也没起来 |
Authorities dragged the water. | 当局彻底搜索了整个水域 |
Nothing. | 什么也没找到 |
Sophie Carlton | 索菲·卡尔顿 |
is the third Lake Manitoc drowning this year. | 是今年曼莱托克湖淹死的第三个人了 |
None of the other bodies were found, either | 其他人的尸体也都没找到 |
They had a funeral two days ago. | 两天前他们举行了葬礼 |
A funeral? | 葬礼 |
Yes, they buried an empty coffin. | 是的 他们埋了一具空棺材 |
for closure or whatever. | 作个了结之类的 |
Closure? | 了结 |
What closure? | 什么样的了结 |
People don't just disappear, Dean. | 那些人不是简单的失踪 迪恩 |
Other people just stop looking for them. | 人们却停止了寻找 |
Something you want to say to me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
The trail for dad. It's getting colder every day. | 爸爸的踪迹 最近都没音信 |
- What are we supposed to do? - I don't know. | - 那我们该怎么办 - 不知道 |
Something. | 总得做点事 |
[图片上传失败...(image-a46f1e-1646180387948)]
[图片上传失败...(image-f6b295-1646180387948)]
- Anything. - You konw what. | - 任何事 - 你知道吗 |
I'm sick of this attitude. | 我受够了你这种态度 |
You don't think I want to find dad as much as you do? | 你以为我不像你一样想找到爸爸吗 |
Yeah, I know you do it. | 是 我知道你也想 |
I'm the one that's been with | 在过去两年里 |
him every single day for the past two years. | 是我每一天都陪在爸爸身边 |
While you've been off to college going to pep rallies. | 那时你却在大学里开赛前动员会 |
We will find dad, | 我们会找到爸爸的 |
but until then, we're gonna kill everything bad, | 但在此之前 我们必须消灭这一路上 |
between here and there. | 所有的恶魔 |
Okay? | 明白吗 |
All right, Lake Manitoc. | 好吧 曼莱托克湖 |
How far? | 离这多远 |
Will Carlton? | 威尔·卡尔顿吗 |
Yeah, that's right. | 对 是我 |
I'm agent Ford. | 我是探员福特 |
This is agent Hamill. | 这是探员哈迈尔 |
We're with the U.S. Wild Life Service. | 我们是美国野生动物管理局的 |
She was about 100 yards out. | 她大概游了100码远 |
That's where she got dragged down. | 那就是她被拖下水的地方 |
And you're sure she didn't just drown? | 你确定她不是溺水吗 |
Yeah. She was a varsity swimmer. | 是的 她是学校的游泳健将 |
She practically grew up in that lake. | 她几乎在那个湖里长大 |
She's as safe out there as in her own bathtub. | 她在那儿就像在自己的浴缸里一样安全 |
So no splashing, | 那么没有水花 |
no signs of distress? | 没有因为痛苦自杀的迹象 |
No, that's what I'm telling you. | 没有 就跟我说的一样 |
Did you see any shadows in the water, | 你看见水里有影子吗 |
maybe, | 也许 |
some dark shape breach the surface? | 有个黑色的东西跃出水面 |
No, again, she was really far out there. | 没有 再说一遍 她当时离得太远了 |
You ever see any strange tracks by the shoreline? | 你没在岸边看见什么奇怪的东西吗 |
No, never. | 没 绝对没有 |
Why? | 为什么这么问 |
What do you think's out there? | 会有什么东西在那儿 |
We'll let you know as soon as we do. | 我们一查清楚就告诉你 |
What about your father? | 你爸爸呢 |
Can we talk to him? | 我们能和他谈谈吗 |
Look, If you don't mind, I mean, | 听着 如果你们不介意的话 |
He didn't see anything, and he's kind of been through a lot. | 他什么也没看到 而且他很痛苦 |
We understand. | 我们能理解 |
Now, I'm sorry, but, | 无意冒犯 但是 |
why does the Wildlife Service care about an accidental drowning? | 怎么野生动物管理局对意外溺水案有兴趣了 |
You sure it's accidental? | 你确定是意外吗 |
Will Carlton saw something grab his sister. | 威尔·卡尔顿看见有东西抓住了他姐姐 |
完整版请点击 | |
Like what? | 什么东西 |
Here, sit, please. | 来 请坐 |
There are no indigenous carnivores in that lake. | 湖里没有任何本地生的肉食动物 |
There's nothing even big enough to pull down a person, | 甚至没有大到能拖人下水的生物 |
unless it was the Loch Ness monster. | 除非是尼斯湖水怪 |
Yeah, right. | 是的 |
Will Carlton was traumatized, | 威尔·卡尔顿伤心欲绝 |
and sometimes the mind plays tricks. | 而且有时候 人的思维是会捉弄人的 |
Still, | 再者 |
we dragged that entire lake. We even ran a sonar sweep, | 为进一步确定 我们彻底搜索了整个湖 |
just to be sure, and there was nothing down there. | 还做了声纳扫描 但是什么都没找到 |
That's weird, though. | 真是诡异 |
That's the third missing body this year. | 这可是今年失踪的第三具尸体了 |
I know. | 我知道 |
These are people from my town. | 他们都是我镇上的人 |
These are people I care about. | 都是我该照顾的人 |
I know. | 我明白 |
Anyway . . . | 无论如何 |
All this. | 所有这一切 |
It won't be a problem much longer. | 不会再成问题了 |
What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
Well, the dam, of course. | 当然是水坝啊 |
Of course. | 当然 |
The dam. | 水坝 |
It's, uh... | 它… |
It sprung a leak. | 它漏水了 |
It's falling apart, | 它要塌了 |
and the feds won't give us the grant to repair it, | 而且政府不愿给我们资金去维修 |
so they've opened the spillway. | 所以他们开出了一条泄洪道 |
In another six months, | 再过六个月 |
there won't be much of a lake. | 湖就不存在了 |
There won't be much of a town, either, | 这个镇子也将不存在了 |
but as federal wildlife, | 不过作为野生动物管理局人员 |
you already knew that. | 你们应该早就知道了 |
Exactly. | 没错 |
Sorry, am I interrupting? | 不好意思 我打扰你们了吗 |
I think come back later. | 我还是等会再来吧 |
Gentlemen, this is my daughter. | 先生们 这是我女儿 |
It's a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
I'm Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
Andrea Barrr. Hi. | 安德里亚·巴尔 你好 |
Hi. | 你好 |
They're from the wildlife service, | 他们是野生动物管理局的 |
about the lake. | 来调查有关湖的事情 |
Oh, hey, there. | 你好啊 |
What's your name? | 叫什么名字 |
His name is Lucas. | 他叫卢卡斯 |
Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
My grandson's been through a lot. | 我外孙最近经历了太多事情 |
We all have. | 我们都经历了很多 |
Well, | 好吧 |
if there's anything else I can do for you, | 如果有什么事我能帮上忙 |
please, let me know. | 跟我说就行 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
You know, now that you mentioned it, | 既然你这样说了 |
could you point us in the | 我想打听一下 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字