| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| You're fired. | 你被炒了 |
| - What? - I think it's time we go at it alone for a while. | -什么-也许我们该奋斗各自的事业了 |
| You know? See what happens. | 就一段时间看结果如何 |
| This doesn't say "Pause" on my script. | 抱歉我的剧本上没写有停顿... |
| Well, it doesn't say "suck" either, yet here we are. | 上面也没写烂呢再看现在这个效果 |
| I'm not cut out for theater. | 我根本不是演戏剧的料 |
| You do that a lot-- doubt yourself. | 你总是这样怀疑自己 |
| You're so busy making sure that Kate's not eating too much... | 你们一直忙着不让凯特吃得太多 |
| Kev, calm down. | 凯文冷静一下 |
| ...and Randall's not too adopted! | 总怕兰德尔觉得自己是被领养的 |
| I'm sorry. I should have been there, and I'm gonna be there. | 对不起我本该在你身边的以后改正 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Do you think that my son could play with | 我儿子平时放学后 |
| - yours sometime after school? - Yeah. | -能跟你家小孩一起玩吗-当然 |
| Every time I met a new black person, | 每次我新认识一个黑人 |
| I would put a mark in this notebook, | 就在那个小本本上标记一下 |
| and every time I met a black man, | 每次遇见一个黑人男子 |
| I wondered if that man could possibly be my father. | 我就会想他会不会是我亲生父亲 |
| No, baby, you got to finish your bananas first. | 不行宝贝要先吃完香蕉 |
| You want some banana? Kev, you want a little banana, too? | 想吃香蕉吗小凯吃香蕉吗 |
| Go in and see your daddy right now, okay? You have some more. | 吃完就可以去找爸爸玩了再吃点 |
| - Jack, I think we're completely out of milk. - Yeah. | -杰克牛奶好像没了-好 |
| - He won't drink his juice. - Yeah, I'll, um... | -他就是不喝果汁-行我... |
| - He just wants milk. - I'll bring some home. | -就想喝牛奶-我下次带点回来 |
| Do you want some more apples? Come on. | 要再吃点苹果吗来吧 |
| Come on. Here, do you want to get out of your chair? Yeah. | 来吃饱了要不要下来好的 |
| All right. Come on. | 来吧 |
| Babe, a desk job? | 亲爱的你要去做文职 |
| Bec, we need the money. | 小贝我们需要这份工资 |
| You don't even own a tie. | 你连领带都没有 |
| So... | 话说 |
| did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
| Uh... yeah. | 听说了 |
| Surprise birthday cake for Sandra in the break room. | 要在茶水间给桑德拉准备惊喜生日蛋糕 |
| You know, it's never, it's never a surprise. | 其实根本算不上什么惊喜 |
| Okay, also, | 还有一件事 |
| I got promoted. | 我升职了 |
| Project manager. | 现在是项目经理了 |
| - That's great, man. Hey. - Thanks. | -太好了恭喜你-谢谢 |
| And I'm bringing you with me. | 我想带你一起 |
| Oh. Um... | 这个... |
| thanks, but no. | 谢谢你不过算了 |
| - But thanks. - No? | -还是谢谢你-怎么算了 |
| Keep this quiet, | 你先别声张 |
| but I'm, uh, gonna go out on my own. | 我准备自己出去闯 |
| I want to start my own thing. | 想自己创业 |
| I know it's risky, but once I get things up and running, | 我知道很冒险但是只要事业步入正轨 |
| I can spend more time with my kids. | 我就能有更多时间陪孩子们了 |
| All right, how 'bout this: why don't you, um, | 好吧要不这样先别急着拒绝 |
| take till the end of the week, | 花几天时间考虑一下 |
| - think about it. - I'm okay. | -周末再答复我-真的不用了 |
| Don't need to think. | 我不需要考虑 |
| End of the week, okay? | 周末再说好吗 |
| - Daddy's home! - Hi! | -爸爸回来了-回来了 |
| Dad! Dad! | 爸爸爸爸 |
| - Dad! - Kev. | -爸爸-小凯别闹 |
| - Dad! - Kev. | -爸爸-小凯 |
| - Hi. Hey, buddy. - I need to ask you a question... | -小子-我有问题要问你 |
| - One second. - Dad! | -稍等-爸爸 |
| - Watch this. - Hey, look-look at the progress you made, bud. | -你快看-已经做得这么漂亮啦 |
| - I'm gonna help you out after dinner, okay? - Hi. Hi, baby. | -吃完晚饭就帮你好吗-宝贝 |
| - Dad! - Yeah. | -爸爸-怎么了 |
| - We're getting ice cream! - Ice cream! | -我们有冰淇淋吃啦-冰淇淋 |
| - Ice cream? - I promised them. | -冰淇淋-我答应他们的 |
| Ice cream? Ice cream?! | 冰淇淋冰淇淋 |
| None for me if you want to be able to pick me up again. | 又不是给我买的不然你下次就抱不动我了 |
| Please, you are tiny. | 瞎说你这么瘦 |
| - Right. Mm. - But ice cream must mean that the kids' | -就你嘴甜-不过你答应买冰淇淋 |
| - report cards came back and they were good? - No. | -是不是因为孩子们成绩挺好-没有 |
| Actually, mostly B's and C's. I caved. | 基本都是B和C我没辙了 |
| I don't know. Parenting makes my cerebellum hurt. | 不知道该怎么办我额叶都疼了 |
| Sorry, your what? | 你的什么 |
| It's the part of my brain that makes my emotions. | 就是我的大脑中控制情绪的部分 |
| I have been doing way too much third grade science homework. | 我做了太多三年级的科学作业了 |
| But why don't you, uh, look at that. | 不过你还是看看这个吧 |
| Why does Randall's teacher want to see us? | 兰德尔的老师为什么想见我们 |
| I don't know. | 不知道 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| You are too beautiful | 你如此美丽 |
| My dear, to be true | 亲爱的我想对你说 |
| For one lucky fool | 我如此愚钝 |
| To be with | 配不上你 |
| You are too beautiful | 你太过美丽 |
| And I am a fool | 我如此愚钝 |
| For beauty | 却爱慕着你 |
| Hope you don't mind. Pianos get forlorn if you don't play 'em. | 恕我冒昧如果太久不弹钢琴会很孤单 |
| No, of course I don't mind. | 不我完全不介意 |
| - Where'd you learn how to play like that? - My dad taught me. | -你怎么学会弹钢琴的-我爸教我的 |
| And his dad taught him. | 我爸是他爸教的 |
| Dad, can you teach us to play? | 爸爸你能教我们弹琴吗 |
| I wish I could. | 我也很想教 |
| Grandma and Aunt Kate got all the music talent in the family. | 可家里的音乐细胞都被奶奶和凯特姑姑占了 |
| Me? I was always all knuckles. | 我一向都只有肌肉发达 |
| Yeah, well, your dad's got other skills. | 你爸比较擅长其他方面 |
| Me, I managed to squeak out a couple of dollars | 以前我还能靠这个本事 |
| on one of these back in the day. | 混几口饭吃 |
| Mostly trumpet, mm. Any gigs I could get. | 主要是吹小号什么表演我都参加 |
| Will you speak at my career day? | 你能不能来参加学校的职业日 |
| Can Grandpa speak at my career day? | 职业日能不能叫爷爷去 |
| I don't think so, baby. | 我想不行宝贝儿 |
| You're only allowed one speaker, and I'm already signed up. | 只能一个人发言我已经报名了 |
| I pick Grandpa. | 我想让爷爷讲 |
| He had a cool job. | 他的工作很酷 |
| What are you saying, that Daddy doesn't have a cool job? | 你是说老爸的工作就不酷了吗 |
| But you guys love visiting me at the office, right? | 你们很喜欢到办公室找我玩不是吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I like spinning in your chair. | 我喜欢坐在你的椅子上转圈 |
| You kind of have a boring job, Dad. | 其实你的工作有点无聊爸爸 |
| Trading commodity futures based on long-term weather patterns | 基于长期气候模式的商品期货交易 |
| is not boring, okay? | 才不会无聊好吗 |
| Sorry, | 抱歉 |
| sort of fell asleep soon as I heard the word "commodity." | 一听"商品"这个词我就有点犯困 |
| Uncle Kevin, can you speak at my career day? | 凯文叔叔你能在我的职业日上发言吗 |
| Daddy's doing career day! End of discussion. | 老爸会负责职业日讨论到此结束 |
| And it's gonna be lit. | 我的发言会很"燃"的 |
| That's not how you use "lit," right? | "燃"这个字不是这么用的对吧 |
| No. | 对 |
| Sorry, I don't understand. | 对不起我不明白 |
| So you are saying that Randall is gifted? | 你们是说兰德尔很有天分吗 |
| But his grades are average. | 可他成绩很一般啊 |
| Are you sure you tested him right? | 你确定给他做的测试没问题吗 |
| Jack, we know how smart he is. | 杰克我们知道他有多聪明 |
| Okay, so what's up with his grades? | 那他的成绩是怎么回事 |
| M-Maybe is the-the teacher prejudiced? | 也许是...老师对他有偏见 |
| - Jack. - No. | -杰克-不可能 |
| When a child tests well | 如果孩子在测试中表现良好 |
| but his grades don't seem to reflect it, | 成绩却反映不出来 |
| oftentimes, he isn't being challenged at his school. | 通常是他所在的学校没有足够的挑战 |
| And you maybe want to consider other options. | 或许你们可以考虑其他选择 |
| 海恩斯学院 招收超常儿童 | |
| They have wonderful programs | 他们对兰德尔这类特殊儿童 |
| for exceptional children like Randall. | 由一套出色的学习方案 |
| Not gonna happen. | 绝对不行 |
| Jack, please stop making me say "Jack." | 杰克你能不能冷静点 |
| Randall is one of the only black kids at this school, | 虽然兰德尔在的这所学校只有几个黑人孩子 |
| but at least here he has his brother and sister. | 可他在这儿至少还有兄弟姐妹 |
| - I know. - What about them? | -我明白-那另外两个孩子呢 |
| I mean, can they go, too? | 他们也能去那所学校吗 |
| Mr. Pearson, all due respect, | 皮尔森先生恕我冒昧 |
| Kevin and Kate wouldn't do well in that school. | 凯文和凯特过去是没什么好处的 |
| You see, that's where you're wrong. | 看到没这就是你们犯的错误 |
| All of our children are exceptional. | 我们的三个孩子都很出众 |
| Can I touch you? | 我能摸摸你吗 |
| I just want to touch you one more time. | 我只想再触摸你一次 |
| Just... one part of your body. | 哪怕...只是你身体的一部分 |
| Your hair. | 你的头发 |
| I want to wake up... | 我想清醒过来 |
| I'm sorry, I... I'm... | 对不起我...我... |
| I'm not... | 我不能... |
| I'm sorry, can we... can we just start over? | 对不起可以重来一遍吗 |
| Yeah, yeah. Uh, Kevin, can I ask you something? | 好的凯文能问你个问题吗 |
| Yeah. | 当然 |
| Why... | 为什么... |
| Just try to help me understand this. | 你能不能试着给我解释一下 |
| Wh-Why, every time we come to this scene, | 为什么每到这个场景 |
| this-this pinnacle of grief, which should rip... | 这场戏悲伤到极点本应该... |
| I mean, literally rip... tears from the audience, | 我是说你本该让观众们痛哭流涕 |
| why you summon up all the emotion of a Google Maps voice. | 你语气怎么像谷歌地图的语音一样毫无感情呢 |
| Right. | 好吧 |
| I don't know. May... | 我不知道可能... |
| You know, maybe it's in the words. | 可能台词有问题 |
| How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
| You've never said them. | 你从没说过那段词 |
| Uh, no, I think... I think I'm saying 'em. | 没有啊我...我正说着呢 |
| No. I mean, yeah, like, s-some. | 不对你是说了几句 |
| Kind of. | 说了点 |
| But you're-you're mostly paraphrasing. | 可你大多都改了 |
| - I'm sorry. - Y-Yeah. | -对不起-没事没事 |
| You see, it's really simple. | 你看其实很简单 |
| Olivia is Jessica, your wife. | 奥利维亚就是杰西卡你的妻子 |
| - Okay. - You are David. | -又来了-你就是大卫 |
| You loved her, | 你爱她 |
| but now she is dead. | 可现在她死了 |
| So you are grieving the loss of her. | 所以你正为失去她而悲痛不已 |
| There's no longer any such thing as gravity. | 你的世界都崩塌了 |
| Have you ever lost anyone? | 你有没有失去过什么人 |
| Yes. | 有 |
| Because I don't believe you. | 可我不相信你 |
| Well, you know, Ron, it's not my job | 知道吗罗恩我的工作 |
| to make sure you believe me. | 不是要让你来相信我 |
| Oh, yes, yes, it is! It is! | 不不对就是这样 |
| It is exactly your job! | 这就是你的事 |
| Do your job. | 做好你该做的事 |
| What is she writing? | 她在写什么 |
| What are you writing? | 你写什么呢 |
| That's her suicide note. | 写她的绝命书 |
| All right, all right, enough, okay? | 好了好了你们都够了好吗 |
| He'll get there. | 他能做到的 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| All right. | 好 |
| 10:00 A.M. Tuesday, everybody. | 周二上午十点大家再来 |
| - Thank you. - It's a process. | -多谢你-只是必要的过程 |
| Just... let it go for now. | 先别再想了 |
| Yeah. | 好 |
| What are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天有什么安排 |
| Oh. Uh, well, tomorrow I was just gonna spend | 我打算花一整天时间 |
| the entire day feeling like a failure, but, uh... | 感受我的失败不过... |
| Come to a party with me. | 跟我去派对吧 |
| A party? What kind of party we talking? | 派对你说什么派对 |
| - I'll text you the address. - Yeah, okay. All right. | -我会把地址发给你-好吧 |
| There's no way in hell. | 我去不是吧 |
| This job better be worth it. | 这工作最好值得我费劲爬上去 |
| See ya, world. | 再见了世界 |
| It's been real. | 以前的日子真好 |
| Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
| You sure you're all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
| Oh. Yeah, I'm good. | 对我很好 |
| I'm good. Yeah. Yeah. | 我很好真的 |
| I'm good. | 没事 |
| Mrs. Rosenthal... | 罗森塔尔太太 |
| Marin. | 叫我马琳 |
| Oh. Marin. | 马琳 |
| I realize that my previous employment with my brother | 我知道我之前在我哥哥手下的工作经历 |
| might not be directly applicable. | 可能和这份工作不是很相符 |
| However, I am abnormally organized. | 可是我这人做事条理分明 |
| And I'm basically the not crazy version | 我就是《尽善尽美》中 |
| 1997年美国电影 男主角患有洁癖强迫症并憎恶同性恋 | |
| of Jack Nicholson in As Good as It Gets. | 正常版的杰克·尼科尔森 |
| - Oh, I love that movie. Oh. - Right? | -我超喜欢那部电影-是吗 |
| "You make me want to be a better man." | "你让我想成为更好的人" |
| Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| I'm sorry, you were saying... | 抱歉你刚才说... |
| No. I-I have grant writing experience, | 对我有补助金的写作经验 |
| and I'm used to dealing with Hollywood types, | 而且经常和好莱坞的一些人打交道 |
| which I know are large contributors to your foundation. | 我知道他们是你们基金的主要捐助者 |
| And I know you're on the board of Stay In Touch | 我还知道你是"保持联络" |
| and the Butterfly Ball. | 和"蝴蝶舞会"的董事会成员 |
| Oh, my God, that's amazing. | 我的天真是太厉害了 |
| Doug Kincaid, | 道格·金凯德 |
| your boss before your brother, was it? | 在你哥哥之前他是你老板对吗 |
| He speaks about you in such glowing terms. | 他对你称赞有加 |
| Why did you quit his firm? | 你为什么要离开他的公司 |
| Because I fell in love with him, | 因为我爱上了他 |
| and it was not a healthy situation. | 所以我们不适合一起工作 |
| I like you, Kate. | 我喜欢你凯特 |
| You're qualified, you're smart, | 你能胜任你很聪明 |
| and I need someone right now by my side. | 而我现在正需要一个助手 |
| Now, it's not assistant work. | 但并不是做助理的工作 |
| It's part event coordinator, part development associate. | 既要协调活动又要拓展业务 |
| I would be absolutely thrilled. | 荣幸之至 |
| But there is some personal stuff you may have to do, | 不过你可能还得替我办些私事 |
| an errand here or there, | 有时跑跑腿 |
| maybe drive my daughter to and from? | 开车接送我女儿 |
| Yeah. Okay. | 好啊没问题 |
| - Not much, so don't worry about that. - No, of course. | -偶尔的所以别担心-当然不会 |
| So, do you want the gig? | 那么你接受这份工作吗 |
| Wait, really? | 等等真的吗 |
| I'm so excited! | 我太激动了 |
| Well, I'm so excited! | 我也很激动 |
| I wanted you from the moment | 从卫生纸粘住你头的那一刻起 |
| the toilet paper was stuck to your head. | 我就已经决定要你了 |
| Seriously, though, whatever you need, | 说真的不管你需要什么 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”