我们这一天第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
- My water just broke. - Yep. -我羊水破了-好吧
First male is out. 大儿子出来了
You hear that, babe? We got a boy. 听到了吗生了个男孩
Something's... not right... 有点不对劲
Your wife is in distress, Jack. 你妻子现在情况不妙杰克
I found him. I found him. 我找到他了我找到他了
Randall Peasing. 我叫兰德尔·皮辛
I'm your biological son. 我是你亲生儿子
- Toby. - Kate. -托比-凯特
So, you want to be fat friends? 想成为胖友吗
This show is so bad! 这节目太烂了
完整版请点击
Everything's fake! 一切都是假的
I quit. 我不干了
We lost the third baby, Jack. 我们失去了第三个孩子杰克
I'm very sorry. 我很遗憾
I like to think that you took 我愿意相信
the sourest lemon that life has to offer 你将生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚
and turned it into something resembling lemonade. 酿成犹如柠檬汽水般的甘甜
Guys, breakfast! 都来吃早餐了
Let's go! 快点
Mom, Webster told me to shut up. 妈妈"白家黑"让我闭嘴
- Shut up! - Do not call him that. -闭嘴-别这么叫他
Everyone else always does. 别人都这么叫啊
I don't care what everybody else does. 我不管其他人如何
Randall is your little brother; you have to have his back. 兰德尔是你弟弟你要给他做主
No, sweetheart. No, no, no. 不要小宝贝不行
Your breakfast is over there, Kate. 你的早餐在那儿呢凯特
Thank you. 乖啦
Baby, we talked about this. 宝贝我们说好的
Morning.
Good morning. 早上好
Yuck. 就吃这个啊
Jack! 杰克
It's fine. It's fine. 没事没事
Did you get fruit? 你拿水果了吗
Yes. 拿了
Do you need me to show you where the coffee is? 要我告诉你咖啡在哪里倒吗
Oh, I know where the coffee is. 我知道在哪里
Okay.
- Good. - Just give me... -行-给我...
Okay.
Dad's off. Deep breaths. 爸爸要走了深呼吸
And... 准备...
- First came... - Me! -最开始...-是我
- And Dad said... - Gee! -爸爸说...-天哪
- And then came... - Me! -然后呢...-是我
- And Mom said... - Whee! -妈妈说...-妈呀
- And then came... - Me. -最后呢...-是我
- And we said... - That's three. -我们说...-三个了
- Big Three? - Big Three! -三个小家伙-三个小家伙
Do you need me to show you where my mouth is? 要我告诉你我的嘴在哪里吗
No. 不用
I know where it is. 我知道在哪
Good.
- Bye. - Bye. -再见-拜拜
Kate, all the fruit, please. 凯特水果都吃掉
What's up? 你好呀
You know, I just did bi's, tri's and left testicle. 我练了肱二头肌肱三头肌和左边蛋蛋
I'm really starting to get some definition on that guy. 我发现那家伙有不少恶趣味
- Stop. Not funny. - It's fun... -行了不好笑-好笑啊...
- It's not funny. - Come on. Come on, can we go? -不好笑-行了能走了吗
We've been here long enough. 我们已经练了很久了
- No... - Kate. Come on, Kate... Come on. -不-凯特来嘛走吧
How are you losing weight and I'm not? 为什么你瘦了而我没有
Can I be honest with you? 我能说实话吗
Yeah, please. 说啊
I think I'm just taking this more seriously than you are. 可能是因为我比你认真吧
Come on. Let's go. 好啦走吧
Worst place in the world! 世上最糟糕的地方
Baby? 亲爱的
Yeah. 怎么
I want to ask you something, but... 我想问你个事可...
I'm not sure how to say it. 不知该怎么说
Since when do we censor ourselves with each other? 从什么时候开始我们要互相检讨了
No, I know, it's... 不不是...
You know, Beth, we've been together for 17 years. 贝丝我们在一起十七年了
That's almost half our lives. 几乎过了半辈子
I know your face, 我懂你的表情
your hands, your soul 你的双手你的心思
better than I know my own. 我对你的了解比对自己还多
You don't have to censor yourself. 你不必检讨自己
Ever. Not with me. 在我面前永远不必
What was your question? 你想问什么
How long is your crack-addict biological daddy 你这位吸毒的亲生父亲
gonna be sleeping in our six-year-old daughter's bedroom? 要在咱们六岁的女儿房里住多久
- Damn. - I know, right? -我去-我就说吧
You need to censor yourself, woman. 你要检讨一下自己女人
It's just got real. 被我说中了吧
But Randall, he's been here for three days. 可是兰德尔他已经住了三天
And the girls still think he's your 70-year-old co-worker 女儿们现在还以为他只是你的一位
who likes sleepovers. 喜欢在别人家过夜的七十岁老同事
What's our endgame here? 最后我们要怎么办
Beth, the man has Stage 4 stomach cancer. 贝丝他得了晚期胃癌
I'm just trying to get him to his first doctor's appointment, 我只想带他找医生做个初步检查
make sure he's gonna make it past Thursday. 确保他能挺过周四
Then we can take the rest from there. 其他事到时候我们再说
Okay? 好吗
Yeah. Okay. 好当然可以
And he's a former crack addict, by the way. 顺便说一句他是"曾经"吸过毒
Oh, well, then he can stay forever. 那他就住到天长地久吧
See? You didn't even think about that. 瞧见没你想都不想就这么说
So now Rebecca's all worked up 最近丽贝卡很生气
because the kids at school are calling him "Webster". 因为学校的孩子们叫他"白家黑"
You know, the black kid 你看过白人家庭
完整版请点击
the white family adopts on that show? 收养黑人小孩的那个剧吗
I love that show. 我喜欢那个剧
I don't know. I don't know, Miguel, it's just... 我不明白米格尔只是...
It's hard to see the woman I married sometimes, you know? 有时候我觉得看不到原来的她了
What? 在想什么
- Nothing. - Nothing. -没什么-没什么
Nothing. You... 真的没什么你...
I'm your, I'm your best friend. 我是你最好的朋友
You're venting. 你只是发牢骚而已
Best friends let best friends vent without judgment. 好朋友会倾听彼此发泄不说三道四
I'm not even gonna say anything about it being 5:03 就算刚过五点你已经喝了两杯酒
and that being your second bourbon. 我也不会说什么
I appreciate that. 谢谢理解
The thing is... 问题是...
your wife is, like, the gold standard of wives. 你老婆是个标准的好媳妇
I know, Miguel. 我知道米格尔
I mean, she's smart, funny, beautiful, 她聪明有趣又很漂亮
- great personality, greater ass... - Easy. -性格好身材也好...-悠着点
She's raising not one, not two, 她养的不是一个两个
but three eight-year-olds 而是三个八岁大的孩子
while you sit here drinking not one, not two, 可你却在这儿一杯接一杯地喝酒
but soon to be three bourbons by 5:05. 刚过五点第三杯就要下肚
I know all this, Miguel. 这些我都懂米格尔
- Yeah? - Yeah. -你懂吗-我懂
Because as your loyal best friend, 因为作为你最忠实的好朋友
it is my duty to remind you of what you've got there. 我有责任告诉你现在是什么状况
You married way, way above your station. 娶到她你是大大的高攀了
I'd be careful not to give her a reason to notice. 建议你别让她意识到这一点
Oh, my father, he wasn't a very nice man. 我老爸不是好人
He wasn't like your father. 他跟你们的爸爸不一样
Why not? 为什么
Well, your father, he's good. 你们的爸爸很优秀
He doesn't have vices. 没有恶习
You know what a vice is? 你们明白恶习是什么吗
A vice is like a bad habit, 恶习是种坏习惯
like bitin' your nails, but worse. 比如咬指甲但是更严重
- Like drugs? - Yeah, that's right. -比如吸毒-没错差不多
That was my vice. 那是我的恶习
Where would you get drugs? 你从哪弄来毒品的呢
Well, that's an interesting question, Tess. 这是个好问题苔丝
Let's see... 让我想想
Well, the cocaine I used to... 我曾经吸的可卡因...
- OK. That's good. - Okay, kids. -好了可以了-好了孩子们
Let's get ready for school, okay? 我们得准备上学了
Come on. 快点
Hey, so I got good news. 我有个好消息
I got you an appointment with an immunotherapy specialist. 我给你预约了一个免疫疗法的专家
- Oh, that's not necessary. - No, it was nothing. -不用麻烦了-不这没什么
Guy at my firm had an in. 我公司的同事有门路
This guy is doing some really ground-breaking stuff. 这人做了不少突破性研究
Thank you, that's very kind. 谢谢那太好了
You got it. 应该的
Oh, hey, come on, baby. 来吧宝贝
I need you to take one big, deep breath for me, okay? 深吸一口好吗
Oh, that's good. 很好
All right. 可以了
My vice is asthma. 我的恶习是哮喘
His is cocaine. 他的是可卡因
All right, so let's get our jackets. 好了把外套带上
Go and get your coat. 去拿上你的衣服
Honey, here, take your lunch. 甜心拿好你的午饭
Here you go. 去吧
Hey, I'm sorry. 对不起
I know they're too young to talk about cocaine. 我知道现在跟她们说可卡因太早了
I just... 我只是...
I feel like six is a hair young for cocaine... 六岁吸可卡因是不是太早了
Yeah, but seven... We let them try it at seven. 没错等到了七岁再让她们试试
Um, so... what are you up to today, William? 今天你去做什么威廉
Oh, nothing much. The usual. 没什么事跟平时一样
I've really enjoyed being here. 能待在这里我真的很开心
Being around those girls-- it fills me in a way... 跟孩子们在一起让我觉得很满足
in a way I surely don't deserve, so... 但我不配过得这么幸福所以
I hope you'll let me know 如果我待太久给你们添麻烦了
when I've overstayed my welcome. 希望你们要及时告诉我
You know, don't be silly. 别说傻话
We're happy to have you. 我们很高兴你能留下
We'll let you get on with your day. 那我们就不打扰你了
I was wondering if I could be so forward 冒昧问一句我能不能
as to ask you for a few dollars for the bus. 问你们要几美元坐公车
Oh, sure. Sure. 没事应该的
Where you going? 你要去哪里
Oh, you know, just around. 随便转转
Victor. My man. 维克多我的兄弟
How you been? 你还好吗
- I've been Hector. - Right on. Yeah. -我是赫克托-对极了
Yeah, and I'm sorry. I got a lot on my mind. 对不起最近事情有点多
I don't know if you heard the news. I left the show. 不知道你听说了吗我离开剧组了
Yeah. I'm gonna meet with the team today. 今天我就是来和团队开会的
You know, we're gonna strategize, talk next steps. 制订接下来的计划
Lots to figure out, lots to talk about. 好多东西需要解决好多东西要谈
It's exciting. 太激动了
Exciting times for everyone involved. 对所有人来说都是激动人心的时刻
Kevin, 凯文
do you remember where you were when I found you? 你还记得当初我是在哪找到你的吗
Yeah, sure. I was, uh, in an improv comedy troupe. 当然我当时在一个即兴喜剧剧团
That's right. 没错
And when I saw your first show, 当我看到你的第一场表演
do you know what I thought to myself, Kevin? 你知道我想的是什么吗凯文
- No, I-I... - I thought to myself... I've done it. -不知道-我想的是我做到了
I have found the least funny person on the entire planet. 我找到了这世上最不搞笑的人
Okay. 好吧
But I saw something there, 但我看到了别的闪光点
so I took you on. 所以我带走了你
And I got you the commercials, 我给你接了广告
got you the soaps, 帮你接肥皂剧
eventually got you a job paying you 我还帮你找到一份
almost three million dollars a year, 年薪三百万的工作
making you so famous that you could wear a ski cap 让你名声大噪就算你在室外27度时
when it is 80 degrees outside, and no one would say a damn thing. 戴着滑雪帽也没人会说三道四
Okay, Lanie... 好了蕾妮
Take off that hat. 把帽子摘了
Okay. 好吧
What's done is done, right? 木已成舟不是吗
I mean, you know, can't we just... 我们能不能就...
move on? 别再提了
Brian... speak. 布莱恩说话
You're contractually bound to the show for another two years. 你跟节目组签的合同还有两年才到期
Okay. 好吧
All right, and if I refuse? 好吧如果我不演呢
Right, listen to me very carefully, Kevin. 好了仔细听我说凯文
The network owns you. 电视网是你的老板
They can sue you for damages. 他们会起诉你赔偿损失
They could bankrupt you. 他们会让你倾家荡产
And even if someone slipped a chill pill 即使有人往他们公共饮用水里
into their collective drink, 放了镇静药
you would still be legally unable to work for the next two years. 在法律约束下你未来两年也无法工作
That's for any studio, any network. 无论是在哪家工作室电视网
Television or film. 电视剧或是电影
So... 所以...
that's the good news. 以上是好消息
Now here's the part you're not gonna like. 下面要说的这部分你不会喜欢
She's throwing this big... 她今晚要在她家
Hollywood party at her house tonight, right? 举办一个大型好莱坞派对对吗
The network president's gonna be there, everyone. 电视网总裁和很多人会到场
I'm supposed to show up, get down on my hands and knees 我要到过去五体投地恳请他们
and beg to be the Manny again. Yeah. 让我继续演《靓男保姆》
They own me, Sis. I don't know what I'm gonna do. 他们是我老板妹妹我不知道该怎么办
Well, I do, and you did it already. 我知道并且你已经做了
Do you need me to show you the video on YouTube? 需要我给你看那段网上的视频吗
No. 不用了
Kevin, I've known you your whole life. 凯文我都认识你一辈子了
Well, except for those two minutes at the beginning. 除了最初的那两分钟
You've succeed at everything you've ever tried. 你努力的每件事都成功了
So here's what's gonna happen. Okay? 所以接下来这样好吗
You're gonna go to that party, 你去参加那派对
and you're gonna march up to that network guy, 大步走向那电视网老总

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 194,390评论 5 459
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 81,821评论 2 371
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 141,632评论 0 319
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,170评论 1 263
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 61,033评论 4 355
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 46,098评论 1 272
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 36,511评论 3 381
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 35,204评论 0 253
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 39,479评论 1 290
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 34,572评论 2 309
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 36,341评论 1 326
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 32,213评论 3 312
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 37,576评论 3 298
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 28,893评论 0 17
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,171评论 1 250
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 41,486评论 2 341
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 40,676评论 2 335

推荐阅读更多精彩内容

  • 英文中文Spirit of my silence I can hear you我能听见你沉默的心绪But I'm ...
    littleori阅读 613评论 0 1
  • 豪斯医生第1季第2集台词 英文中文On your right. On your right. On your ri...
    英美剧台词阅读 1,736评论 0 0
  • 我是黑夜里大雨纷飞的人啊 1 “又到一年六月,有人笑有人哭,有人欢乐有人忧愁,有人惊喜有人失落,有的觉得收获满满有...
    陌忘宇阅读 8,503评论 28 53
  • 人工智能是什么?什么是人工智能?人工智能是未来发展的必然趋势吗?以后人工智能技术真的能达到电影里机器人的智能水平吗...
    ZLLZ阅读 3,754评论 0 5
  • 首先介绍下自己的背景: 我11年左右入市到现在,也差不多有4年时间,看过一些关于股票投资的书籍,对于巴菲特等股神的...
    瞎投资阅读 5,626评论 3 8