豪斯医生第1季第2集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| On your right. On your right. On your right. | 往右传往右传 |
| Back, back, back, back, back. Come on, buddy. | 回防回防回防加油伙计 |
| Yeah, Dan! Yeah! | 好样的丹好样的 |
| Yea.! Yea.! | 漂亮漂亮 |
| Back, back, back, back, back. Watch the winger.! | 退守退守盯防边锋 |
| You okay? | 你怎么了 |
| Dan? Dan, talk to me. | 丹丹说话 |
| Dan. Dan. | 丹丹 |
| Get a doctor! | 这儿需要医生 |
| - Hey.- Close the door. | -嘿-把门关上 |
| Close the door. | 快把门关上 |
| Is Cuddy down the hall counting to 50? | 卡迪是不是在跟你玩躲猫猫呢啊 |
| She knows I'm in here, in the clinic, | 她知道我在这儿在门诊 |
| as she commanded. | 正像她指示的那样 |
| She just doesn't know I'm alone. | 她只是不知道我没看病人 |
| Well, you've got a full waiting room. | 候诊室都人满为患了 |
| - How long do you think you can ignore them?- I'm off at 4:00. | -你还要无视他们多久-我四点下班 |
| You're doing this to avoid five minutes of work? | 你这样做就为了逃避5分钟的工作啊 |
| If I go out there, | 如果我出去看病 |
| I get assigned a kid with a runny nose. | 我将面对一个流鼻涕的小朋友 |
| That's 30 seconds looking at the nose, | 也就是花30秒医好他的鼻子 |
| 25 minutes talking to a worried mom. | 再花25分钟和忧心忡忡的母亲聊天 |
| who won't leave until she's sure | 直到让她相信 |
| it's not meningitis or a tumor. | 孩子得的不是脑膜炎或癌症才肯离开 |
| Yes. Concerned parents can be so annoying. | 是啊瞎操心的家长真烦人啊 |
| Just tell Cuddy you've got an urgent case. | 直接告诉卡迪你有重病患者 |
| You had to leave early. | 需要提前结束门诊就完了 |
| That would be lying. | 那可是在说谎 |
| And that would be wrong. | 说谎话不好是吧 |
| But luckily the definition of"urgent" is fungible. | 而且好在"轻重"是一个相对概念 |
| Not the definition of"case" though. | 但是患者是绝对概念 |
| You have no cases? | 你没有患者吗 |
| You have no cases? | 一个患者都没有吗 |
| You've got handpicked doctors-specialists- | 你精挑细选了一批精英级医生 |
| working for you,and they're sitting on their hands? | 为你工作就让他们百无聊赖吗 |
| Cameron's answering my mail. | 卡梅隆在帮我回复邮件 |
| Oh, time well spent, I'm sure. | 真是相当充分的利用了时间 |
| Foreman and Chase? | 福曼和奇斯呢 |
| Research? | 做科研吧 |
| Nine letters. Iodine deficiency in children. | 一种儿童碘缺乏症9个字母 |
| Cretinism. | 呆小症 |
| So, 4:03 p.m., Dr. House checks out. | 下午4点零3分豪斯医生签到下班 |
| Please write that down. | 请帮忙记录一下 |
| - Dr. House.- Sorry. Done for the day. | -豪斯医生吗-抱歉今天下班了 |
| Plenty of docs here to take care of you. | 会有很多其它医生给你看病 |
| But we had an appointment. | 但是咱们约好的 |
| Nice try, but this is a walk-in clinic, | 很棒的试探但是这是个免费门诊 |
| which means there are no appointments. | 也就是说没有预约制度 |
| You walk in, sign the chart,and a doctor will see you. | 免费门诊进来填表就有医生给你看病 |
| Just not me. | 只不过不是我 |
| Your letter says that we'd see you. | 您的邮件上说你会给我们看病的 |
| - Not a big letter writer.- Here. | -我不怎么写信-你看 |
| When did my signature get so girlie? | 我的签名什么时候变得娘们儿了 |
| - I can explain.- See that "G"? | -我可以解释-看见这个G没有 |
| See how it makes a big loop on top? | 上边的怎么会写出一个圈圈来呢 |
| Doesn't even look like my handwriting. Think I have something? | 看起来根本不像我的字体知道怎么想吗 |
| What's the differential diagnosis for | 给一个像初中女生一样写G的人 |
| writing G's like a junior high school girl? | 应该下什么诊断呢[在暗示同性恋] |
| It's impossible to get to you through normal channels. | 想通过正常渠道找你看病简直是不可能 |
| They have called, e-mailed. | 电话邮件他们都试过了 |
| Perseverance does not equal worthiness. | 坚持不懈并不等于值得关注 |
| Next time you want to get my attention, | 下次再想吸引我注意 |
| wear something fun. | 你可以在穿着上来点儿猛料 |
| Low-rider jeans are hot. | 低腰牛仔裤挺性感 |
| Sixteen-year-old male. | 十六岁男性病人 |
| Sudden onset of double vision and night terrors, with no apparent cause. | 未知原因的产生重影和夜惊 |
| - The kid's been to two neurologists, and he-Night terrors? | -孩子已经看过两位精神科专家-夜惊 |
| - As in big scary monsters?- Yes. | -像是恐怖怪兽里面的一样吗-是的 |
| - Where are you going?- To see the family. | -你去哪-看看这家人去 |
| You're going to examine a patient? | 你要去给患者做检查吗 |
| Nine times out of 10,there's no reason to talk to a patient. | 九成情况下不用和患者谈话 |
| But night terrors in a 16-year-oldis a very good reason | 但是一个16岁的孩子夜惊 |
| to talk to this family. | 是一个去和他家人聊一聊非常好的理由 |
| Good work. | 干得好 |
| Margins are fine. | 边缘良好 |
| No lesions. | 无破损 |
| Color is good. | 颜色不错 |
| - How long have you been having night terrors?- Three weeks. | -夜惊有多久了-3周 |
| He's afraid to go to bed.He's exhausted, can barely function. | 他害怕去睡觉已经累坏了快挺不住了 |
| What does that tell you? | 这说明什么 |
| Nothing. It's just fun watching him blink. | 什么都说明不了看他眨眼睛挺好玩的 |
| Name as many animals as you can that begin with the letter "B." Go. | 尽可能多说出B开头的动物名称开始 |
| - Baby elephant?- Baby elephant is actually a good answer. | -大象宝宝-倒真是个不错的答案啊 |
| "B" is a bear of a letter. | B是一个笨拙的字母[熊] |
| What does that tell you? | 这又说明什么呢 |
| Proves two things: No neurological damage, | 说明两个问题神经系统正常 |
| and your son is never gonna be chief fry cook. | 你儿子不可能当厨师了 |
| In teens, there are two likely causes of night terrors. | 十多岁孩子夜惊只可能有两种原因 |
| Posttraumatic stress. | 外伤造成的压力 |
| - Any recent shoot-outs at your high school?- No. | -最近在学校火拼了吗-没有 |
| - Well then, Dave- Dan. | -那么戴夫-是丹 |
| If there's no trauma, | 如果没有外伤 |
| the other cause is... sexual abuse. | 那么另一个原因就是性侵犯 |
| So who's molesting you? Teacher? | 有谁性骚扰你吗老师 |
| Extra-friendly neighbor? | 份外友好的邻居吗 |
| I'd ask if either of you were involved, | 我想问你俩是帮凶吗 |
| but you'd deny it. | 但是你们肯定不会承认的 |
| We would never do anything to hurt Dan. | 我们绝对不会伤害丹的 |
| I say it here, it comes out there. | 我这边儿刚说完那边儿就映证了 |
| This lack of response is consistent with abuse. | 失去反应和性虐待有关 |
| There's no one, okay? I- I swear. | 从没有过这种事情好吗我发誓 |
| There was trauma. I got hit in the head during a lacrosse game. | 有外伤我在长曲棍球赛中头部受伤了 |
| Did you know that he got hit in the head? | 你知道他头部受伤吗 |
| They didn't mention it. No. | 他们从来没提过 |
| Yeah. Why bother? | 是啊这点小事儿何必一提呢 |
| No, no. We took him to the E.R. | 不对不对比赛之后 |
| After the game. | 我们送他去急诊室了 |
| He was scanned. They tested him. They said he was fine. | 医生为他做了扫描说他没事儿 |
| No concussion. It's gotta be something else. | 没有脑震荡肯定是其它别的什么原因 |
| You hound me for my opinion, and then you question my diagnosis. | 你吵着要我给你诊断又质疑我的诊断 |
| Cool. E.R. obviously screwed up. Kid's got a concussion. | 好吧急诊室显然搞错了孩子脑震荡了 |
| I had double vision before I was hit. | 在被撞击前我看东西也会重影 |
| Well, that changes everything. | 很好那样的话一切都不同了 |
| You need glasses. | 你需要戴眼镜了 |
| That's why you had double vision, | 那才是重影的原因 |
| which is why you got hit, | 也是你被撞击的原因 |
| which is why you have a concussion, | 也是你脑震荡的原因 |
| which is why you have night terrors. | 和夜惊的原因 |
| You need to see an ophthalmologist, which I am not. | 你需要去看眼科专家而且我不是 |
| You enjoyed that. | 你很喜欢这样子 |
| I brought a reasonable case to your attention, | 我给你送来了一个不错的病例 |
| and you shoved it in my face just to humiliate me. | 而你当面解决掉是想羞辱我吧 |
| - You're an only child, aren't you?- Why would you say that? | -你是独生女吧-为什么这么说 |
| Because everything is about you. | 因为你总是以自己为中心 |
| This may seem incredibly controversial, | 这个话题也许极富争议 |
| but I think sexual abuse is bad. | 但是我认为性侵犯总是不好的 |
| I just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确定 |
| he wasn't being diddled by Daddy- or Mommy. | 他不是被他爸爸或者妈妈侵犯了 |
| Anything else is just a bonus. | 其它的部分只能算作是意外收获了 |
| - I'm not an only child.- Interesting. | -我不是独生女-有意思 |
| - What?- Don't move. | -什么-别动 |
| Did I bore you in there? | 我是不是让你觉得很无聊呢 |
| What? Uh, no. Not- Not really. | 什么没有真没有 |
| Are you tired? | 你累吗 |
| - Sometimes.- He never sleeps. Of course he's tired. | -时而-他一点儿觉没睡当然疲劳了 |
| Right now. At this moment. | 现在此时此刻 |
| - Are you tired?- No. No. | -你累吗-不 不累 |
| That twitch in your leg. Did you feel that? | 那让你腿部抽动你感觉到了吗 |
| - Didn't hurt.- His leg twitched. I don't see what- | -不疼吗-他的腿抽搐我不明白这 |
| It's called a myoclonic jerk. | 这是种叫做肌阵挛的现象 |
| It's very common when you're falling asleep. | 很常见经常发生在睡眠时候 |
| Respiration rate falls, | 呼吸率下降 |
| and the brain sometimes interprets this as the body dying, | 大脑以为身体在衰竭而作出的条件反射 |
| so it sends a pulse to wake it up. | 释放出醒来的讯号 |
| - So?- So, he's not asleep. | -那又怎样-所以他睡不着觉 |
| He's awake. | 一直醒着 |
| Admit him. | 收他住院 |
| I recognize that loopy "G. '" | 我认得那个圈圈G |
| So, what does the jerk tell us? | 那么混蛋是怎么说的 |
| Nothing good. The brain's losing control of the body. | 没什么好消息大脑在丧失对身体的控制 |
| Can't order the eyes to focus, | 不能控制眼睛聚焦 |
| regulate sleep patterns or control muscles. | 也不能控制正常的睡眠模式以及肌肉 |
| A movement disorder or a degenerative brain disease. | 不是运动功能紊乱就是脑功能衰竭 |
| Either way, | 不管是哪种病 |
| this kid's gonna be picking up his diploma in diapers | 这孩子都将要穿着尿布 |
| and a wheelchair. | 坐着轮椅去领毕业证书了 |
| Maybe not that bad. Could be an infection. | 可能没那么严重或许只是感染了 |
| You wish. No fever, no white count. | 一厢情愿没有发烧也没有白细胞增长 |
| Anyone think this differential diagnosis might be compromised | 有人认为这个鉴别诊断可能会有问题吗 |
| because we don't have an accurate family history? | 因为我们没有病人准确的家庭患病史 |
| I took an accurate family history. | 我拿到了准确的家庭患病史 |
| You didn't even take an accurate family. | 你甚至没见到准确的家庭 |
| - His father's not his father.- Why would you say that? | -他父亲不是生父-为什么这么说 |
| Thirty percent of all dads | 大约有百分之三十的父亲 |
| don't realize they're raising someone else's kid. | 不知道自己养了别人的孩子 |
| False paternity's more like 10%. | 错误的父子关系大概只有一成左右 |
| That's what our moms would like us to believe. | 妈妈更喜欢这种说法 |
| Who cares? | 有什么关系呢 |
| If he got it from his parents, | 如果是从他父母那儿遗传过来的 |
| they'd both be dead. | 父母应该都已经死掉了 |
| Can we get on with the differential diagnosis? | 我们可以继续这个鉴别诊断了吗 |
| Fifty bucks says I'm right. | 50块钱赌我是对的 |
| - I'll take your money.- Hit a nerve? | -我一定赢你-说到你痛处了吗 |
| Don't worry. I'm sure the guy who tucked you in was your daddy. | 别担心我确定抚养你长大的是你亲生父亲 |
| Make it a hundred. | 加注到100块 |
| What about leukoencephalopathy in a 16-year-old? | 16岁得脑白质病的想法怎么样 |
| It doesn't necessarily have to be that bad. | 不一定非得是重病 |
| If we exclude the night terrors, it could be something systemic. | 如果不考虑夜惊可能是一种系统疾病 |
| His liver, kidneys. | 他的肝脏肾脏 |
| - Something outside the brain.- Yes. | -除了大脑意外的器官-好样的 |
| Feel free to exclude any symptom if it makes your job easier. | 排除所有的症状你的工作就轻松了 |
| Night terrors were anecdotaly. | 夜惊可能是杜撰出来的症状 |
| He could've had a bad dream. | 他可能是做了一个噩梦而已 |
| No Parents said he was conscious during | 不对他的家长说在夜惊的时候他意识清醒 |
| and didn't remember anything afterwards. | 之后就什么都不记得了 |
| - That's a night terror.- Parents said? | -那正是夜惊-家长说的吗 |
| That's a good point. | 说的好 |
| Before we condemn this kid, | 在我们判决这个孩子之前 |
| maybe we should entertain | 或许我们首先应该认同一下 |
| Dr. Chase's skepticism. | 奇斯医生的怀疑精神 |
| I want a detailed polysomnograph. | 我想要一个份详细的睡眠记录 |
| If he's having night terrors, | 如果他真的夜惊 |
| I want to see them. | 我要亲眼所见 |
| I usually don't move during night terrors. | 通常夜惊时我不会乱动的 |
| I'm not restraining you for them. | 不是因为那个把你捆起来的 |
| E.E.G. revealed abnormalities in your brain- | 脑电图显示了你脑中的异常情况 |
| caused nerve damage in your toes. | 导致你的脚趾神经受损 |
| What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
| - Fixing it.- Can I talk to my parents? | -修好它-我能和我爸妈谈谈吗 |
| Oh, they know all about this. | 他们已经同意了 |
| I'd really like to see them. | 我特别想见见他们 |
| Please. I'd really like them here. | 求你了我特别希望他们能在这儿 |
| This is gonna hurt, Dan. | 会很疼的丹 |
| Oh. Oh, God. | 哦天啊 |
| That's a night terror. | 那是夜惊的症状 |
| We did a C. T., | 我们做了CT透视 |
| M.R.I., C.B.C., | 核磁共振全部血细胞计数 |
| CHEM-7 and chest X-ray. | 血液电解质测试还有胸部X光透视 |
| All the tests came back normal. | 所有这些测试结果显示正常 |
| There's nothing to explain his symptoms. | 无法解释他的症状 |
| Okay, but let's pretend there's something and go from there. | 好吧那咱们只能假设出问题了 |
| Who sees something on this M.R.I.? | 谁能看出核磁共振图像上有什么异常之处 |
| No lesions in the white matter. No structural abnormalities. | 白质没有损伤也没有结构异常 |
| No space-occupying tumors. | 没有无压迫性肿块 |
| He's 16, so he should have an absolutely pristine brain. | 他才16岁大脑未发育完全 |
| The smallest thing is abnormal. | 最小的异常都有问题 |
| Meningeal enhancement. | 脑膜增生 |
| - My bet is viral meningitis. - Excellent. | -我认为是病毒性脑膜炎-很好 |
| Do you see what he did there? | 你们看见人家怎么做的了吗 |
| Took a small clue that there's a neurological problem | 根据一点证明是神经问题的小线索 |
| and wasn't afraid to run with it. | 进行大胆地猜想 |
| There's no evidence of meningitis on that M.R.I. | 核磁共振没有显示脑膜炎的症状 |
| No, there's not. He's completely wrong. | 没错是没有他完全说错了 |
| Then what clue are you talking about? | 那你说的线索是哪个 |
| He knew that I saw something on the M.R.I., | 他知道我从核磁共振上看出了些问题 |
| so he figured there must be something there and took a guess. | 所以他觉得一定是有问题于是就猜了猜 |
| - Clever, but also pathetic.- So what did you find? | -聪明反被聪明误-那你发现了什么 |
| Take a close look at the corpus callosum. | 仔细看看胼胝体 |
| - Looks okay.- Are we all looking at the same thing? | -没问题啊-咱们看的是同一个东西吗 |
| Two hundred million interhemispheric nerve fibers. | 两亿个脑半球之间的神经元 |
| The George Washington Bridge between the left and right side of the brain. | 连接左右脑的华盛顿桥 |
| It's subtle. | 很精巧的 |
| There's some bowing. There. | 胼胝体有些弯曲就在那 |
| - An upward arch. - Are you guessing? | -向上拱起-你是猜的吗 |
| Yes. | 是 |
| - Too bad. You're right. - He probably just moved. | -很遗憾猜对了-他可能只是动了一下 |
| Nobody stays perfectly still for the entire M.R.I. | 整个核磁共振检查中没人能保持完全静止 |
| Yeah. Probably got restless and shifted | 对估计他躺得不耐烦了然后把自己 |
| one hemisphere of his brain to a more comfortable position. | 一侧的脑半球移到了个更舒服的位置 |
| Something is pushing on it. | 有东西压住了胼胝体 |
| If there was bowing, could be a tumor. | 如果有弯曲的话可能是肿瘤 |
| Do you see a tumor on this M.R.I.? | 你在核磁共振上看见肿瘤了吗 |
| No, but I don't see any bowing either. | 没有可我也没看见弯曲 |
| There's no tumor. Just a blockage causing pressure | 没有肿瘤只是阻塞导致颅内压力 |
| causing symptoms. | 然后出现症状 |
| Today, night terrors. Tomorrow, he's bleeding out of his eyes. | 今天是夜惊明天就是眼睛出血 |
| Get him a radionucleotide cisternogram. | 给他做一个放射核甘脑池显像图 |
| I guarantee you'll see a blockage. | 保证你们会看到阻塞 |
| Okay. | 没事的 |
| Easy. | 放松 |
| Okay. Squeeze my hand. | 乖抓住我的手 |
| All right. Squeeze hard. | 没事的抓紧 |
| All right. | 没事的 |
| Now I'm injecting a material that's | 我在注射一种以放射性同位素 |
| tagged with a radioisotope. | 为标记的物质 |
| It's gonna enter your spine and travel up to your brain. | 它会进入你的脊椎流入大脑 |
| It'll make you able to think deep thoughts, | 它会让你思维变得深沉 |
| run a hundred miles an hour. | 每小时跑100米 |
| Easy. | 放松 |
| Their eyes aren't the same color, but that fleck in the eyes- | 他们眼睛的颜色不同不过眼睛里那个斑点 |
| That's maybe a one-in-10 chance if they're not related? | 他们不是亲生父子的几率有十分之一 |
| No. House isn't gonna pay you based on that. | 没戏豪斯才不会因为这点理论就认输 |
| Any excuse we can give the folks to justify a D.N.A. test? | 怎么才能让他们做个基因测试 |
| We could tell them he's got Huntington's- | 我们可以说他得了亨丁顿氏舞蹈症 |
| whole family should be tested or they'll all die. | 全家人都要测试不然就有生命危险 |
| Hey. | 嗨 |
| There's a lot of blockage. | 确实有很多阻塞 |
| I've scheduled him for surgery. | 我已经安排他进行手术了 |
| We're gonna put a shunt into one of the ventricles | 我们会将分流通管放入其中一个脑室 |
| to give the cerebrospinal fluid an out. | 使脑脊液流出 |
| No more pressure, everything goes back to normal. | 消除了颅内压力一切恢复正常 |
| He's lucky to have you as his doctors. | 你们当他的医生他真是三生有幸 |
| No formula. Just Mommy's healthy, natural breast milk. | 不喝配方奶只喝健康自然的母乳 |
| Yummy. | 美味 |
| Her whole face just got swollen like this overnight. | 一夜之间她的脸就肿成这样了 |
| No fever. | 没有发烧 |
| Glands normal. Missing her vaccination dates. | 腺体正常她没有接种疫苗 |
| We're not vaccinating. | 我不会让她接种疫苗的 |
| Think they don't work? | 觉得疫苗没用是吗 |
| I think some multinational pharmaceutical company | 我觉得是某些国际制药公司 |
| wants me to think they work- | 想让我以为疫苗有用 |
| pad their bottom line. | 好让他们赚钱 |
| - May I? - Sure. | -可以吗-当然 |
| Yeah. All-natural, no dyes is a good business. | 全天然不含化工染料真是好做的生意 |
| All-natural children's toys. | 全天然儿童玩具 |
| Toy companies- they don't arbitrarily mark up their frogs. | 玩具公司他们不会随便涨价 |
| They don't lie about how much they spend on research and development. | 也不会在研究和开发的花销上做文章 |
| The worst that a toy company | 一个玩具公司最糟的情况不过是 |
| could be accused of is making a really boring frog. | 因为做了个无聊的青蛙而被人指控罢了 |
| You know another really good business? | 知道另一个很好做的生意是什么吗 |
| Teeny, tiny baby coffins. | 小巧袖珍的婴儿棺材 |
| You can get 'em in frog green, | 可以刷上青蛙绿的漆 |
| fire-engine red- really. | 消防车红色也行真的 |
| The antibodies in yummy Mummy only protect the kid for six months, | 母乳里的抗体只能保护小孩6个月 |
| which is why these companies think they can gouge you. | 所以这些公司才觉得他们能从你那捞一笔 |
| They think | 他们觉得 |
| that you'll spend whatever they ask to keep your kid alive. | 为了让自己孩子活下去你不惜付出一切 |
| Want to change things? Prove 'em wrong. | 想改变现状吗证明他们错了 |
| Few hundred parents like you decide they'd rather | 数百对父母跟你一样决定宁愿 |
| let their kid die | 让自己的孩子死掉 |
| than cough up 40 bucks for a vaccination, | 也不想掏那40块的疫苗钱 |
| believe me, prices will drop really fast. | 相信我疫苗的价钱一定飞降 |
| Tell me what she has. | 她到底得了什么病 |
| A cold. | 感冒 |
| There's a problem. | 出问题了 |
| - Complications in surgery? - Surgery went fine.He's in recovery. | -手术并发症吗-手术很顺利他在康复中 |
| But we took a vial of C.S.F. And tested it. | 不过我们取了一瓶脑脊液做了测试 |
| Really? | 是嘛 |
| Turns out the bowing wasn't the cause of his problems. It was a symptom. | 结果显示弯曲并不是病因是症状 |
| Oligoclonal bands | 寡克隆带弯曲 |
| and increased intrathecal IgG. | 而且脊髓腔内免疫球蛋白G数量增加 |
| Which means multiple sclerosis. | 意味着是多发性硬化症 |
| And the reason it takes three of you to tell me this? | 还有为什么你们三个一起来通知我 |
| Because we're having a disagreement about whether or not it is M.S. | 因为在多发性硬化症问题上我们意见不合 |
| No lesions on the M.R.I. | 核磁共振并没有显示病灶 |
| It's early. He's had the disease for maybe two weeks. | 还太早他才患病2周左右 |
| McDonald criteria requires six months to make a definitive diagnosis. | 麦克唐纳诊断标准要求用六个月来确诊 |
| 麦克唐纳诊断标准:关于M.S.特定的诊断准则 | |
| Who cares about MacPhearson? | 谁在乎麦克皮尔森 |
| - I hear he tortured kittens. - McDonald. | -我听说他虐待小猫-是麦克唐纳 |
| Oh, McDonald. Wonderful doctor, loved kittens. | 噢麦克唐纳超赞的医生爱惜小猫 |
| The V.E.P. indicates slowing of the brain. | 视觉诱发电位检查显示出大脑运转减速 |
| Without the lesions, we can't be sure. | 没有病灶我们不能确定 |
| Well, if it is, | 如果是的话 |
| it's gone from zero to 60 in three weeks, | 三周内从0升到60 |
| which would indicate rapidly progressive M.S. | 说明是急性进展型多发性硬化症 |
| Not the fun M.S. with the balloons and | 不是那个病患只需坐轮椅还能拿着气球 |
| the bike rides for cripples in wheelchairs. | 坐自行车出游的温和的多发性硬化症 |
| - We should wait until- - Start treating him now, | -我们应该等到-现在开始进行治疗 |
| maybe he can walk for another couple of years, | 说不定他还能多活个5年 |
| maybe live for another five. | 2年内还能正常行走 |
| Break it to the family. I'm going home. | 去通知家属我要回家了 |
| It'll take months for a definitive diagnosis. | 确诊的话需要几个月的时间 |
| What'll happen to me? | 那我会怎么样 |
| M.S. is an incredibly variable disease. | 多发性硬化症是种极其多变的疾病 |
| If it is M.S., | 即使确诊了 |
| and we're not a hundred percent sure. | 我们也不能百分百肯定 |
| What do you think is gonna happen? | 你觉得会出现什么症状 |
| There are some medications to manage the symptoms, | 有一些治疗方案可以控制病发 |
| but as the disease progresses, the problems will become more severe. | 不过随着病情恶化问题会逐渐严重 |
| Bowel and bladder dysfunction, | 排泄功能障碍 |
| loss of cognitive function, pain- | 失去认知能力疼痛 |
| So it's gonna hurt? | 所以会很疼了 |
| The brain's like a big jumble of wires. | 大脑就像一团电线 |
| M.S. strips them of the insulation, and the nerves die. | 多发性硬化症使之失去绝缘层神经死亡 |
| Brain interprets it as pain. | 大脑认知为疼痛 |
| But by starting treatment, | 疗程开始时 |
| we're gonna prevent that for as long as possible. | 我们会尽量避免这种情况发生 |
| We're looking into a couple of specialists, | 我们在咨询一些专家 |
| and until we get you squared away, | 在一切准备就绪之前 |
| you'll stay here, okay? | 你留在这里好吗 |
| Security checked the videotapes from all perimeter cameras. | 保安检查了医院所有外围监控录像 |
| - He's still gotta be in the hospital. - Where's Chase? | -他一定还在医院里面-奇斯呢 |
| - Main floor. - Okay. You take the cafeteria and administration. | -在主层-你去食堂和董事办公区方向找 |
| I'll hit the research annex and work my way back to you. | 我去研究部门那边找然后我会和你汇合 |
| Dan? | 丹 |
| I'm not here. Leave a message. | 我不在家请留言 |
| Dr.Cuddy. Great outfit. | 卡迪医生行头不错 |
| What are you doing back here? Patient? | 你怎么回来了有病人吗 |
| No. Hooker. | 不是是妓女 |
| Went to my office instead of my home. | 本来要去我家结果来我办公室了 |
| Dr.House. | 豪斯医生 |
| - Dan's missing. - Yeah. I got that part from the message. | -丹不见了-我知道你在留言里说了 |
| You said I was needed immediately. | 你说这儿急需我帮忙 |
| He shouldn't move after a lumbar puncture. | 刚做完腰椎穿刺他不该走动的 |
| I agree. He's gonna have a very nasty headache. | 是啊他会有严重头疼症状 |
| That would also be my opinion if consulted tomorrow morning. | 如果明早会诊我持相同观点 |
| We wanted to keep you informed. | 我们想通知你 |
| He heard some pretty heavy news. | 他听到了一些很不乐观的消息 |
| This is not a toddler wandering around a department store. | 这又不是刚会走的小孩在百货公司乱逛 |
| He's 16. You'll find him. | 他都16了你们会找到他的 |
| I'm going home. | 我要回家了 |
| So when you say, "Call me if you need anything," | 所以你说"有需要尽管给我打电话" |
| you mean don't call? | 意思就是不要打吗 |
| No, I mean call me if I could do something. | 不是我是说我能帮上忙的话再打给我 |
| I'm bad at search parties, and I'm bad at sitting around | 我不擅长搜索救援组的工作 |
| looking nervous, doing nothing. | 也不擅长干坐在这看着别人慌慌张张的 |
| What about his parents? Should we call them? | 那他父母呢要打电话通知他们吗 |
| Why? Do you think they're hiding him? | 怎么你觉得他们把他藏起来了 |
| Make sure someone checks the roof. | 找人去屋顶看看 |
| Some of the orderlies keep the door propped open so they can grab a smoke. | 有些清洁工把门撑着留条缝好方便偷抽烟 |
| Dan. You okay? | 丹你没事吧 |
| There are experimental treatments. Ongoing research. | 有实验性疗程正在进行的研究 |
| Who knows what they'll discover in a year or two. | 也许一两年之后会有所突破 |
| This is where I dropped the ball. | 这就是我掉球的地方 |
| Dan, we're standing on the roof of the hospital. | 丹我们是站在医院的屋顶上 |
| Dan. | 丹 |
| Dan, you're not on the field. | 丹你不是在球场上 |
| - He doesn't know where he is. - Dan. | -他不知道自己在哪-丹 |
| Foreman. | 福曼 |
| Dan. | 丹 |
| - Dan? - Dan, no! | -丹-丹不要 |
| Dr.Foreman. | 福曼医生 |
| I assume you found the kid. | 看来你们找到那孩子了 |
| - He almost walked off the roof. - Suicidal? | -他差点从屋顶掉下去-想自杀吗 |
| No, he thought he was on his lacrosse field. | 不是他以为在曲棍球场呢 |
| Look, I was gonna run home, shower, change- | 听着我正要回家冲凉换衣服 |
| - Conscious? - Yeah. | -神志清醒吗-对 |
| How'd you talk him down? | 你是怎么劝他下来的 |
| Actually, Chase tackled him. | 其实奇斯抱住了他 |
| How come you didn't do it? | 怎么不是你呢 |
| Right. Well, I am black, but he was closer. | 是呀我是黑人但他更近些 |
| Come on. You can ride up with me. | 来吧和我一起上去 |
| Anybody tell the family that their boy almost stepped off a roof? | 他们知道儿子差点坠楼了吗 |
| They must be thrilled. | 一定给吓坏了 |
| They're not suing, but I think only because Chase asked- | 他们没有起诉我看是因为奇斯请求 |
| Why does everybody always think I'm being sarcastic? | 为何总以为我在挖苦 |
| This is great news. He doesn't have M.S. | 好消息不是多发性硬化 |
| Parents should be thrilled. The mom anyway. | 父母应该很高兴至少母亲是 |
| Of course, the dad probably doesn't know- | 当然父亲可能还不知道 |
| Why doesn't he have M.S.? | 为什么不是多发性硬化 |
| He was on the roof, thinking he was on a lacrosse field. | 因为他在屋顶幻觉在曲棍球场 |
| Conscious, and therefore not a night terror. | 神志清醒所以不是夜惊 |
| - You want some of this? - Yeah, sure. | -你来点吗-对行 |
| He was in an acute confusional state, | 他当时处在急性精神混乱状态 |
| which doesn't fit with a demyelinating disease like M.S. | 和多发性硬化等神经髓鞘剥落类疾病不符 |
| - Oligoclonal bands - Were real. | -脑脊液寡克隆区带-是存在的 |
| They just mean something | 不过反映的不是多发性硬化 |
| other than M.S. | 而是其它原因 |
| So, what are they telling us? | 那么是什么呢 |
| - That the immune system is working? - Right. | -免疫系统正常-对 |
| He has an infection in his brain. | 他脑部有感染 |
| What about sex? | 会不会和性有关[来做爱吧] |
| Well, it might get complicated. I mean, we work together. | 会很复杂的我们是同事 |
| I'm older, certainly, but maybe you like that. | 而且我又有点老不过或许正对你胃口 |
| I meant maybe he has neurosyphilis. | 我是说可能是神经性梅毒 |
| Huh. Nice cover. | 欲盖弥彰 |
| Sorry. R.P.R. Was negative. | 对不住梅毒快速血浆反应素是阴性 |
| We don't need a definitive test to confirm. | 我们不需要定性检测来确诊 |
| Sure. Didn't need one to confirm M.S. | 对也不需要结果来确诊多发性硬化 |
| Okay. Let's wait for you to run titers on 1,400 viruses | 那就等你测完1400种病毒做浓度测试之后 |
| while this kid's brain turns to mush. | 这孩子的脑子也差不多了 |
| So the fact that he doesn't have M.S., | 事实是他不是多发性硬化症 |
| it's- it's really not good news after all. | 这个其实算不上好消息 |
| Well, it is if it's neurosyphilis. | 如果是神经性梅毒的话就算个好消息 |
| The likelihood of a false negative on an R.P.R. Test: 30%. | 梅毒检测的假阴性率是30% |
| Likelihood of a 16-year-old having sex: Roughly 120%. | 16岁少年做爱的概率大概是120% |
| I'll start him on I.V. Penicillin. | 我会开始青霉素静脉滴注 |
| We're not gonna wait for that. | 我们等不了 |
| The most effective way to deliver the drug is right into his brain via the spine. | 最有效给药途径是经脊柱注射进脑部 |
| We can't. In a cramped space like the brain, | 不能这么做在如大脑一样的狭小空间 |
| increased intracranial pressure from a high-volume drug like penicillin | 青霉素类高容积药物导致的颅内压增高 |
| could herniate his brain stem. | 可能会使脑干破裂 |
| It'd kill him. | 那会杀了他的 |
| No neurologist in his right mind would recommend that. | 正常的神经科医生都不会这么建议的 |
| Show of hands. Who thinks I'm not in my right mind? | 举手投票谁认为我不正常 |
| And who thinks I forget this fairly basic neurological fact? | 谁认为我连这点神经学基本理论都不懂 |
| Who thinks there's a third option? | 谁认为还有其它办法 |
| Very good. What's the third choice? | 很好是什么 |
| No idea. You just asked if I thought there was one. | 不知道你只是问是否觉得有 |
| The patient has a shunt in his brain. There'll be no increased pressure. | 病人脑部有分流器脑压不会增高 |
| We can put as much penicillin into his body as we want. | 我们想用多少青霉素都没有问题 |
| Excellent. Inject him through a lumbar puncture. | 好极了腰椎穿刺注射 |
| One of us is gonna do this to you twice a day | 我们中的一个会在接下来的两周内 |
| for the next two weeks. | 每天给你注射两次 |
| I'm ready. Go. | 我准备好了开始吧 |
| He could get syphilis... even if he's not sexually active? | 如果没有过性生活他会感染上梅毒吗 |
| Well, it's- it's unusual, but it's possible. | 的确不太寻常不过还是可能的 |
| Okay. Relax. | 好放松 |
| It's infected, with a really big hole, | 感染了有个挺大的口子 |
| like you stuck a nail in it to relieve the pressure. | 象是你敲了个钉子进去释放压力 |
| - I wouldn't do that. - Although the wound is irregular. | -我不会那么做-尽管伤口不规则 |
| It's not cylindrical. It's shaped like a triangle. | 不是圆柱形的像是三角形的 |
| So, not a nail. | 那么就不是钉子 |
| - Steak knife? - Wife's nail file. | -餐刀吗-我老婆的指甲挫 |
| Nail file. | 指甲挫 |
| Yeah. Pain will make you do stupid things. | 疼痛会让你做蠢事 |
| - Something to take the edge off? - Yeah. | -来点放松一下吗-好 |
| Cheers. | 干杯 |
| So, you have family here in Princeton? | 你家人在普林斯顿吗 |
| - No. - Here on work? | -没有-因为工作吗 |
| - No. Why are you - Does your penis hurt? | -不是为什么你-你的阴茎疼吗 |
| No. What? Should it? | 不疼干嘛应该疼的吗 |
| No. Just thought I'd toss you a really inappropriate question. | 没有就是想问个不该问的问题 |
| Your lawyer's gonna love it. | 你的律师会很喜欢 |
| Why would I want to sue you? I want you to treat me. | 我为什么要告你我需要你治好我 |
| - You're from Maplewood, New Jersey, right? - Yeah. | -你来自新泽西梅普尔伍德-对 |
| Now, why would you drive 70 miles... | 那么为什么驱车70英里 |
| to get treatment for a condition that a nine-year-old could diagnose? | 就为了治疗一个9岁小孩都能诊断的症状 |
| It's the free-flowing pus that's the tip-off. | 流脓了是个提示 |
| - I was in town. - Not for family. Not for work. | -我在城里-不为家人也不为工作 |
| You drove 70 miles to a walk-in clinic. | 你驱车70英里来到免费门诊 |
| You passed two hospitals on the road. | 沿途错过两家医院 |
| Now, either you've got a problem with those hospitals, | 要么你对那些医院有看法 |
| or they have a problem with you. | 要么他们对你有看法 |
| My guess is you've sued half the doctors in Maplewood, | 我猜你已把梅普尔伍德一半的医生给告了 |
| and the rest are now refusing to help you. | 剩下的医生拒绝给你帮助 |
| It's ironic, isn't it? Sort of like the boy who sued wolf. | 讽刺不是吗像那个起诉狼的男孩 |
| You know, I bet we have a doctor here named Wolf. | 知道吗我打赌我们有个医生叫'狼' |
| How perfect would that be? | 该多完美啊 |
| - I'm gonna page him. - Okay. You know what? Thank you. | -我现在传呼他-多谢了 |
| I'm gonna find a doctor to take care of this. | 我会找到医生来处理这个的 |
| I didn't say I wouldn't treat you. | 我没说我不治你 |
| We'll drain your knee, | 我们会引流清理膝部 |
| run some lab work. Fix you up. | 做些实验室检查把你治好 |
| Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
| I'm a people person. | 我以人为本呗 |
| You actually treated him? | 你真的给他治疗了吗 |
| All I know is he sued some doctors. | 我只知道他起诉了几个医生 |
| Who am I to assume they didn't have it coming to them? | 我怎么知道他们不是活该自找的 |
| The cutest little tennis outfit. | 最最可爱的小网球服 |
| My God, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. | 我还以为我要心脏病发了 |
| Oh, my. Didn't see you there. That is so embarrassing. | 天没看到你太尴尬了 |
| How's your hooker doing? | 你的应召女郎怎么样 |
| Sweet of you to ask. Funny story. | 多谢关心滑稽的故事 |
| She was gonna be hospital administrator, but just hated having to screw people like that. | 她要当医院领导了但讨厌给别人找茬 |
| Heard you found her on the roof. | 我听说你在屋顶找到她的 |
| You have very acute hearing | 你耳朵还真灵 |
| You notify the parents? | 通知父母了吗 |
| In due course, of course. | 适当的时候当然会 |
| And is there a paternity bet on the father of the patient? | 是否还有个关于父亲是否生父的打赌呢 |
| Doesn't sound like me. | 听着不想我的为人 |
| Well, it does, actually, but doesn't mean you're guilty. | 就是你但不代表你有罪 |
| - You think?-I saw the parents in the lobby. | -你这么想-我看在大厅看到了他的父母 |
| Smart money's obviously on the father. | 聪明人显然压父亲 |
| My guy knows a guy who can get you in for 50 bucks. | 我的人认识能帮你下50元注的人 |
| Fine. Tell your guy, if I win, | 行告诉你的人要是我赢了 |
| you attend the faculty symposium, and you wear a tie. | 你就得打领带去参加研讨会 |
| And if I win, no clinic hours for a week. | 要是我赢了一周不干门诊 |
| My guy will call your guy. | 我的人会给你的人打电话的 |
| She's very good at her job. | 她对她的工作很在行 |
| The treatments should start helping soon. | 治疗应该很快会见效 |
| Let us know if it gets easier to focus on things, | 如果你觉得集中注意力和记东西开始容易了 |
| remember stuff. | 就告诉我们 |
| Hey, Dan. Isn't Dr. Cameron's necklace a beauty? | 丹卡梅隆医生的项链很漂亮不是吗 |
| Something South American, I think. | 我想是产于南美的 |
| Yeah. Guatemalan. | 是危地马拉的 |
| It's a cool necklace. | 是条很酷的项链 |
| - Thank you so much. - The kid's in pain. | -多谢-这孩子很痛 |
| - Don't fight it. Just let it happen. - No. | -不要抵抗任其发展-不 |
| - You'll be dead in two days. - No what? | -两天内你会没命-不什么 |
| - I give it a day. - Dan? You okay? | -我看就一天-丹你还好吗 |
| Dan? | 丹 |
| - Night terrors. - Decomposition once he's in the grave. | -夜惊-他会在坟墓里腐烂 |
| - Say good-bye to your mother and father. - He's hearing voices. | -和你父母告别吧-他在幻听 |
| You're dying. It's all over, Dan. | 你快死了结束了丹 |
| You're dying. Dying. Dead.! | 你快死了快死了死了 |
| Push two milligrams I.V. Ativan, stat. | 立即静脉推注2毫克安定文 |
| - It's all over. - Come on, Dan. | -都结束了-加油丹 |
| Get out of my head! | 从我脑袋里滚出去 |
| Auditory hallucination shows further brain degeneration. | 幻听表示脑部功能进一步退化 |
| Penicillin's not working. | 青霉素无效 |
| So either it's a bad batch of penicillin, or our diagnosis is wrong. | 要么青霉素是次品要么就是我们诊断错误 |
| Square one. | 回到原点 |
| Midnite. | 午夜 |
| L.F. T.'s, B.U.N. And creatinine are all normal. | 肝功能尿素氮肌氨酸酐正常 |
| Diabetes is out, and no gap. | 不是糖尿病没有阴离子隙 |
| There goes metabolic. | 不是代谢性疾病 |
| M.R.A. Rules out vasculitis. | 磁共振血管造影结果排除血管炎 |
| "L" for inflammation. | L炎症排除 |
| Too young for anything degenerative. | 太年轻不可能是退行性疾病 |
| "D," see ya. | D排除 |
| - "N" for neoplastic. - M.R.I. Was clean. | -N是肿瘤-核磁共振成像没有异常 |
| - "I" for inflammation. - We already did that. | -I是炎症-已经排除了 |
| Stupid to have two I's in one mnemonic. | 就知道这一个I够笨的 |
| - What's the other one? - Infection. | -还有呢-感染 |
| Oligoclonal bands still have to mean something. | 寡克隆条带一定代表了什么 |
| But no fevers. | 可是没发烧 |
| White count's elevated, but within range. | 白细胞数上升仍在正常范围 |
| We've tested for anything remotely possible. Everything's negative. | 不可能的我们都查了都是阴性 |
| C.T. Scan rules out subdural. | 断层扫描排除硬膜下的 |
| Trauma. Later much. | 损伤后面还有更多 |
| You know the problem? | 你们知道问题所在吗 |
| "Midnight'"is actually spelled with a "G'"and an "H. '" | '午夜'的拼写是有个G和一个H的 |
| If we could just figure out what those letters stand for. | 如果我们可以弄清楚他们代表什么 |
| It's a sick brain, having fun, | 一个不正常的大脑在寻开心 |
| torturing him, talking to him. | 折磨他和他说话 |
| Scaring the hell out of him. | 吓他个半死 |
| Get him an E.E.G., left and right E.O.G., | 做脑电图左右眼眼动电图 |
| esophageal microphones. | 食道扩音器 |
| If this thing wants to talk, let's listen. | 如果它要说话我们就来听听 |
| We're missing something. This is screwed-up. | 我们忽略了什么搞砸了 |
| That's why you came up with the brain talking to the virus thing? | 所以你就有了大脑和病毒对话的主意吗 |
| I panicked, okay? | 我恐慌了行吗 |
| Sounded cool though. They bought it. | 听着很酷他们吃这套 |
| Oh, crap. | 倒霉 |
| Another reason I don't like meeting patients. | 我不喜欢见病人的另一个原因 |
| If they don't know what you look like, they can't yell at you. | 他们要是不认识你就不会冲你吼 |
| Here we go. | 现在开始 |
| How can you just sit there? | 你怎么能安然坐在这里 |
| If I eat standing up, I spill. | 如果我站着吃会撒出来 |
| Our son is dying, and you could care less. | 我们儿子快死了你怎么能无动于衷 |
| We're going through hell. You're doing nothing? | 我们遭受磨难你却无所事事 |
| I'm sorry. You need to vent. I understand. | 对不起你需要发泄我理解 |
| Don't be condescending. | 不用充好人 |
| You haven't checked in on him once. | 你从来都没有去看过他 |
| Blood pressure is 110 over 70. | 血压是110 70 |
| His shunt is patent, | 他的引流管放置于右侧脑室 |
| The E.K.G. Shows a normal Q. R.S. | 心电图显示正常QRS波群 |
| With deep-wave inversions throughout both limb and precordial leads. | 肢导和胸导T波倒置 |
| L.F. T.'s are elevated, but only twice the normal range. | 肝功能指标上升但只高出一倍 |
| Oh, yeah. And he's hearing voices. | 对了他还幻听 |
| Go hold his hand. | 去握着他的手 |
| Go on. I'll bus your tray. | 去吧我替你们还餐盘 |
| Got any sample bags on you? | 你带取样袋了吗 |
| I don't believe you. | 真搞不懂你 |
| You're gonna run D.N.A. Tests? | 你要拿他们的DNA去比对吗 |
| Their son is deathly ill. | 他们儿子病得很严重 |
| I know. It's terrible. | 我知道这样不对 |
| But the fact is, if I don't keep busy with trivial things like this, | 但如果我不注意这些小细节 |
| I'm afraid I might start to cry. | 我都要愁哭了 |
| You're an ass. | 你真是个混蛋 |
| Yeah? You want to double the bet? | 是吗赌注加倍好吗 |
| General Hospital is on channel 6. | "综合医院"在第六频道播出呢 |
| Dan's brain's not showing channel 6 right now. | 丹的脑部不会在第六频道显示出来 |
| Only mush. | 只有一团乱 |
| No epileptiform activity. | 没有癫痫的症状 |
| What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
| Waiting for C.B.C. And CHEM-7. | 等全血球计数和7项化学指标测试的结果 |
| Good. Run D.N.A. On these. | 很好将DNA做下比对 |
| What's this? | 这是什么 |
| Parents' coffee cups. | 他父母喝过的咖啡杯 |
| I can't believe you. | 我搞不懂 |
| I've had this conversation once already. | 这话我刚刚已经说过一遍了 |
| If you've got something else to do, do it.Otherwise, do this. | 除非你有别的发现不然照我的话做 |
| Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
| Hey. Mr. Funsten. | 你好福斯丁先生 |
| I was wondering when you'd be back.You got some papers for me? | 刚在想你什么时候回来这是给我的文件吗 |
| You've caused me considerable mental distress. | 你把我搞得郁闷死了 |
| I certainly hope so. | 希望我有这能耐 |
| What? Too cheap to get your lawyer to serve it for you, | 干嘛是请不起律师呢 |
| or is it just more fun this way? | 还是为了好玩亲自拿来 |
| I'm obviously prepared to consider a settlement. | 我已经想好解决办法了 |
| You have gonorrhea. | 你有淋病吧 |
| No, I don't. | 我没有 |
| Well, maybe you're right, but I have the lab result says you do. | 随你怎么说化验结果显示你有 |
| Could be a false positive,and normally I'd run a second test, | 可能是假阳性通常我会帮人做第二次检测 |
| but since you're here, I'll just go with the first. | 但既然你在这儿我想就不用再检查了 |
| You're just trying to scare me. | 你在吓唬我 |
| It's reportable, you know. Public health issue. | 这是需要报告的事关公众健康问题 |
| I'll be sure to let my wife know. | 我会告诉我妻子的 |
| Don't bother yourself.The state will call for you. | 别那么麻烦州里会帮你打电话的 |
| If you're clean, I'm sure it'll all blow over. No big deal. | 如果你是清白的那就没事了没什么大不了 |
| There's an easy way to find out. | 有个很简单的方法 |
| Get one of your doctors to run a test. | 找个给你看过病的医生检查一下 |
| Uh-uh. | 等等 |
| These are mine now. | 现在这是我的了 |
| I'll see you in court. | 法庭上见啦 |
| West Nile negative. Not surprising | 西尼罗河病毒检测室呈阴性不奇怪啊 |
| since not too many mosquitoes passing through Jersey in December. | 泽西岛十二月份又没有很多蚊子 |
| No eastern encephalitis. | 东方型马脑炎也是阴性 |
| You guys aren't gonna believe this. | 你们不会相信的 |
| What's that? | 怎么啦 |
| House is right. The father's not the father. | 豪斯是对的他爸爸不是他的亲生父亲 |
| Dude doubled up on me. | 他还把赌注加倍了 |
| You're not gonna believe this. | 你也不会相信 |
| The mother's not the mother either. | 他妈妈也不是他亲生母亲 |
| It's not a good idea to move your son in his condition. | 这种情况下我们不建议您的孩子办理转院 |
| We just want a second opinion. | 我们想听听别的医生的意见 |
| We need an answer. | 我们想知道明确的结论 |
| You idiots.You lied to me. | 你们这两个笨蛋为什么骗我 |
| We didn't lie about anything. | 我们没有隐瞒任何事 |
| You, on the other hand, accused us of molesting our son. | 反倒是你指责我们骚扰自己的孩子 |
| Perfect. | 你干的好事哈 |
| Can we get off my screwups and focus on theirs? | 能不能先别忙着说我看看他们犯下的错误 |
| Theirs is bigger | 他俩的错误更严重 |
| You're not Dan's parents. | 你们根本不是丹的父母 |
| We're his parents. | 我们是他的父母 |
| He was adopted. He doesn't need to know. | 他是我们领养的他不需要知道这点 |
| I do. | 我要知道 |
| Adoption makes us just as much- | 我们把他当亲生... |
| Listen. | 那我问你 |
| When we were taking his medical history, were you confused? | 当被问到病史时你们有没有一点疑惑呢 |
| Did you think we were looking for a genetic clue to his condition, | 你不知道我们一直在基因方面找线索吗 |
| or did you think we were trying to ascertain who loves him the most in the whole wide world? | 难道你们觉得我会关心世上谁最爱他吗 |
| How did you find out about this? | 你怎么发现的 |
| I sampled their D.N.A. | 我取了他们的DNA化验 |
| We didn't give you any D.N.A. | 我们没给你 |
| Your coffee cups from the cafeteria. | 是自助餐厅的杯子上留下的 |
| You can't do that. | 你不能这么做 |
| Again, why are we getting hung up on what I did? | 又来了为什么要纠结我的行为 |
| Your medical history is useless. | 你们的病史压根没用 |
| No. We gave you a detailed history of his biological mother. | 不我们提供的是他生母的详细资料 |
| Her history. Nonsmoker, good health, | 她的资料不吸烟身体健康 |
| low cholesterol, no blood pressure problems. | 低胆固醇没有血压上的毛病 |
| Dan was adopted two weeks after he was born. | 在丹出生两周的时候就被我们领养了 |
| You have his history. There's nothing you need to know that we didn't tell you. | 你有他所有的资料我们已经知无不言 |
| Sounds reasonable. | 很有道理 |
| Well, if you want to transfer your boy, that is your choice. | 那么如果你们想给他办转院也可以 |
| I still think it's the wrong- | 但我还是觉得这不太好 |
| Was she vaccinated? | 她打过疫苗吗 |
| The biological mother. When she was a baby, did she get her vaccinations? | 我是说他的生母小时候打过疫苗吗 |
| Dan was vaccinated. At six months. | 丹六个月大的时候就打过疫苗 |
| Mm-hmm. Do you know why kids | 是啊那你知道为什么小孩 |
| get vaccinated at six months? | 要在6个月时打疫苗呢 |
| Because before that they are protected... | 因为在此之前生母的免疫系统 |
| by their biological mother's immune system. | 能保护他们 |
| So, was she vaccinated? | 所以她打疫苗了吗 |
| An infant picks up a regular old measles virus. | 婴儿染上麻疹病毒 |
| Gets a rash. | 会有皮疹 |
| He's extremely uncomfortable, has a wicked fever, | 他会觉得很难受发高烧 |
| but he lives. | 但不会危及生命 |
| Here's the kicker. | 但是有不定因素 |
| Once every million or so times, | 病毒突变的几率 |
| the virus mutates. | 是百万分之一 |
| Instead of Dan having a fever and a rash, | 丹没有发烧或皮疹 |
| the virus travels to his brain and hides, | 是因为病毒潜入他的大脑中隐藏起来 |
| like a time bomb. | 就像一颗定时炸弹 |
| In this case, for 16 years. | 在这个病例中它潜藏了16年 |
| Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis. | 亚急性硬化全脑炎 |
| I know. There's only been 20 cases in the United States | 我知道在过去的30年里 |
| in the last 30 years. | 全国只发现过20例 |
| I suppose you could make an argument the kid's still in stage I. | 你是想说这孩子还处于第一期吧 |
| Once S.S.P.E. Moves to stage II, it's- | 一旦亚急性硬化全脑炎进入第二期 |
| Boom. Stage II is universally fatal. | 恶化速度加快第二期通常是致命的 |
| I assume its impossible to know when he might move into stage II. | 可谁都不知道他什么时候会进入第二期 |
| He's already started showing symptoms. | 他已经有第二期的一些症状了 |
| Could be a month. Could be tonight. | 可能是一个月后也可能是今晚 |
| - Can we treat it? - Ask the neurologist. | -能治好吗-问神经病学家吧 |
| Intraventricular interferon. | 脑室内注入干扰素 |
| Not gonna shove a spike into his brain and drip interferon without confirming this diagnosis. | 没确诊前又不能在脑袋上钻洞注干扰素 |
| Tap him. | 抽脑脊液看看 |
| We won't get a reliable result for measles antibodies in his C.S.F. | 我们无法从他的脑脊液中得到可靠的麻疹抗体 |
| Not after everything we've given him. | 在我们对他进行的这一系列治疗之后不行 |
| So the wrong treatment kills any hope of the right diagnosis. | 所以错误的疗法毁了诊断正确的希望 |
| Why do people lie to me? | 他们为什么要骗我呢 |
| Could also kill him. | 这可能会杀了他的 |
| Your ball, Foreman. | 看你的了福曼 |
| Tell me I don't have to biopsy his brain. | 应该不用做大脑活组织切片检查吧 |
| Well, there is one other way. | 好吧还有另一个方法 |
| You sure this isn't gonna hurt? | 这个真的不疼吗 |
| Yeah. It's just scary as hell. | 当然这只是有点可怕 |
| See, we go through the pupil. | 它会从你的瞳孔穿入 |
| But you won't feel it. The eye's been paralyzed. | 你不会觉得疼因为眼睛已经麻醉了 |
| The needle travels to the back of the eye, | 针会穿到你的眼睛后方 |
| which is where we'll perform the biopsy on your retina. | 我们想在你的视网膜上施行活组织检查 |
| So we've confirmed that the problem is this mutated virus. | 已经确诊了问题就出在这个变异的病毒上 |
| The treatment for S.S.P.E. Is intraventricular interferon. | 治疗亚急性硬化脑炎是在脑室内注射干扰素 |
| We implant an ommaya reservoir under the scalp, | 我们会在头皮下植入奥马耶贮器 |
| which is connected to a ventricular catheter... | 与心室导管相连 |
| that delivers the antiviral directly to the left hemisphere. | 心室导管会将抗病原体直接输送至左脑 |
| You want us to consent to this? | 你想让我同意手术吗 |
| I don't even understand what you're talking about. | 都不知道你在说什么 |
| Well, the antiviral- | 好吧抗病原体... |
| Look. I'm sorry. | 好吧对不起 |
| I can explain this as best I can, | 我会尽我所能跟您解释 |
| but the notion that you're gonna fully understand your son's treatment... | 但要完全理解治疗过程 |
| and make an informed decision is- | 并作出决定是... |
| is kind of insane. | 是不可能的 |
| Here's what you need to know. | 你们要知道的是 |
| It's dangerous. | 治疗过程很危险 |
| It could kill him. | 有可能致命 |
| You should do it. | 但必须去做 |
| Did you need something else? | 还需要什么吗 |
| You can't order a $3,200 D.N.A. Test to win a bet. | 你不能就为了打赌而花2300元去做DNA比对 |
| It's not an actual cost. | 又不是实际成本 |
| I don't know if you know this, but the hospital actually owns the sequencing machine. | 我不知道你是否清楚但医院有DNA测序仪器 |
| I'm serious. | 我说真的 |
| Tell the parents to submit the bill to insurance. | 那跟家长说把账单寄给保险公司好了 |
| Insurance is not gonna pay for a bet. | 保险公司才不会为了你们打赌付账呢 |
| Should. We don't make that bet, the kid dies. | 会的如果没有打赌那孩子就死了 |
| If not for the paternity bet, I never would have taken their D.N.A. | 如果没有打赌我就不会提取他们的DNA |
| Without their D.N.A., we never would have discovered that Dan was adopted, | 这样我们也不会发现丹是被领养的 |
| which was the key to this case. | 这可是解决这个案子的关键 |
| You just don't want to pay your end. | 你就是不想付赌债罢了 |
| Big mistake. My guy knows a guy. | 大错特错我的人知道有个人... |
| Fine. I will let you out of clinic duty for one week, | 好吧我免去你一周的门诊 |
| after you pay the 3,200 for the P.C.R. Test. | 不过你要先付了基因扩增测试的3200元 |
| Well, now, there's the hundred you owe me. | 好吧这一百是你欠我的 |
| Here's a hundred I won from Cameron. | 这一百是我从卡梅隆那里赢回来的 |
| 200 I took off of Foreman. | 从福曼这里赢了两百 |
| And 600... | 六百 |
| I got from Wilson. | 威尔森的 |
| Very bitter. | 真是苦涩啊 |
| Hey. Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
| Good news on your E.E.G. Treatment is working. | 脑电图显示正常治疗有效果了 |
| And your immune system is responding. | 免疫系统也有反应了 |
| I know it's early, but I just want to take a look. | 虽然早了点还是让我看一下 |
| All right.Let's see what that brain of yours can do. | 好啦现在看看脑子还灵不灵 |
| Name as many animals as you canthat start with the letter "O." | "o"开头的动物有多少说多少 |
| Ostrich. | 鸵鸟 |
| Ox. | 公牛 |
| Old elephant. | 老象 |
| Well, that's too better than last time. | 比上次好多了 |
| How you doing with the whole adoption thing? | 关于领养的事你还好吧 |
| I knew since fifth grade. | 我五年级的时候就知道了 |
| How's that? | 你怎么知道 |
| Cleft chin. | 颏裂 |
| I have one. My dad doesn't. | 我有但是爸爸没有 |
| Looked it up on the Internet. It's one of those trait things. | 上网查了一下颏裂是显性遗传 |
| That's right. It's autosomal dominant. | 是啊常染色体显性遗传 |
| Since neither of your parents have cleft chins, | 因为你的父母都没有颏裂 |
| it's highly unlikely you're biologically related. | 所以你很可能不是他们亲生的 |
| Are you sure you're okay? | 你没事吧 |
| I've got no problems with being adopted. | 只是领养罢了我没事 |
| I love my parents. | 我爱他们 |
| How's he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
| He's doing pretty well. | 相当不错 |
| He's a smart kid. | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
| I think he's gonna be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
| Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| Wheels, 18. Wheels. | 背后球18号打背后 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“豪斯医生”