Sheldon接到校长邮件通知他第二天见面,迫不及待的他为了知道什么事深夜就去打扰,打扰完校长一家又回来把Leonard吵醒,原来是有个机会可以去北极考察并验证弦理论。他犹豫不决,最终决定去。几个人很高兴可以过没有Sheldon的三个月,Sheldon却邀请他们同去。Howard本不想去,但另外两人挺感兴趣,只好也同意了。
Penny得知Leonard他们要去,很惊讶,表现出很在乎,Leonard感觉到了一点。Penny又给他买了带袖子的毯子做送别礼物,给了一个长长的拥抱,他临走前敲门想问清楚,Penny却没说什么。
I guess you'll find out what it is tomorrow morning. 明天早上你就知道什么事了
That's 14 hours away. 还要14个小时呢
Why is everybody keep telling me what time it is? 怎么每个人都跟我说现在几点
Tell me what my other option was. 那我还能怎么办
I'm on the horns of a dilemma. 真叫人难以取舍
Easy peasy, I'm doing it right now. 小菜一碟 我现在就想着呢
How can you say that? 你怎么能这么说
How can I possibly go? 我怎么去啊
Odd, President Seibert posed the exact same question. 奇怪 校长也这么问我
How was it resolved? 结果呢
I don't like where this is going. 我有不祥的预感
Is this just so we won't touch your stuff while you're away? 是为了确保你走后 我们不会碰你的东西么
I'll admit that was a concern. 我承认有此顾虑
So why don't you take a few minutes to discuss it? 你们花几分钟讨论一下吧
I'm still within earshot. 我现在还能听得到
I don't know how we can turn it down. 咱们怎么能拒绝呢
Have you reached a decision? 你们决定了吗
All right. I'll see what I can do. 好吧 我尽量吧
That feels like a bonus question. 感觉像个附加题
I hadn't thought of that. 我没想到
If you were standing behind me nagging, I might. 你在我身后唠叨的话 我就跳
Don't talk back to your mother. 别跟你妈顶嘴
Can I talk to you for a second? 能跟你谈谈吗
Glad we cleared that up. 很高兴交待清楚了