1. We will write to you again along this line. 关于这件事我们将再给你写信。
2. We do not think we can fall in line with your views. 我们认为我们不能同意你的意见。
fall in line with 同意,符合
3. Your price is quite in line, but the time of shipment is too extended. 你的价格尚可,但交期太迟。
4. Your price is entirely out of line with the market. 你的价格与市价完全不符。
5. We believe we are handling the matter on sound lines. 我们相信我们是在用正确的方法处理此事。
6. It would seem that you are dealing with this problem on the wrong lines. 你似乎是在用错误的方法处理此事。
7. We may be able line up 50 tons for you in the next few days. 几天后我们可能给你安排50吨货。
8. Please line the case with wax papper. 箱内请用蜡纸衬里。
9. We are enclosing (herewith) our commercial invoice in duplicate. 随函附寄商业发票一式两份。
10. Please refer to the price list enclosed in (herewith) our letter of August 5. 请查阅8月5日去信所附的价目表。
11. Enclosed please find a copy of our price list. / Please find enclosed a copy of our price list) 随函寄去我方价目表一份。
12. Enclosed please find 可译为“随函寄去...请查收”
13. We believe you will find the enclosed interesting. 我们相信你们对所附之件会感兴趣。
14. We have received your letter of May 5 along with two enclosures. 你方5月5日来信及随同两个附件均已收到。
15. The subject cargo will be ready for shipment in a few days. 标题货物几日内即可备妥待运。
16. Good quality is the major requirement. 质量好是主要的要求。
17. We can meet requirements for (of ) Walnut Meat. 我们可满足你方对核桃仁的需要。
18. We are looking forward to your early reply. 盼早复。
19. We look forward to receiving your early reply. 盼收到你们的早日答复。