还记得张雨宇的那首《雨一直下》吗?我害怕下雨天带来的凉,可是也很喜欢下雨天营造的氛围,于是把曾经反反复复去爬香山的感受记下来,借用《雨一直下》来改编。利用昨日的中英文差异来个翻译,小试牛刀。
雨一直下,天空开始变暗,【意合Vs形合】
As it keeps raining, it becomes dark.
在雾的朦胧中,冷气开始慢慢靠近。【后重心Vs前重心】
I feel cold and colder in the mist,
气温很低,优乐美却很温暖。【意合Vs形合】
Low as the temperature, yet milk warms me.
躲在雨伞下,慢慢欣赏香山。【意合Vs形合】
Hidden under the umbrella, I appreciate Fragrant Hill.
眼望着红叶,心里满是欢喜。【意合Vs形合】
Looking at these red leaves, I feel extremely delighted.
偶尔遇见枫叶,总让我惊喜无限。【动态Vs静态】
Running into maple leaves brings me surprise.
湿透的鞋子,始终念念不忘。【意合Vs形合】
With wet shoes, I keep it in mind.
手握着红色枫叶,剩下的只有足迹。【动态Vs静态】
Holding red maple leaves, I have nothing left but footprints.
因为想念红叶才爬山。【后重心Vs前重心】
I choose to climb out of my love of red leaves.
累不累都一直坚持着,【重复Vs省略】
Whether I feel tired or not,
不管是寒冷的湿气还是陡峭的山峰,
Whether there are coldness or steep mountains,
始终不愿意回头,
I keep climbing on.
很累了也一直向前,
Exhausted as I’m, I insist on climbing.
只要抱着手中的零食,便开开心心。【动态Vs静态】
With snacks in my hand, I can always wear a smile.