Amy的研究需要遇到工程,Howard给了她启发,两人决定一起合作进行研究。Sheldon感觉受到冷落,跑来Amy实验室看情况,并试图用摩尔斯电码挤眉弄眼地发送信息给Amy说Howard坏话,可是Amy不懂Howard懂,Howard就让Sheldon连续挤眉弄眼说了整整两遍……
Bernadette忘了本育儿书在Leonard他们这里,Penny刚好读了一下,用书上对付1-5岁孩子的办法应对Sheldon的情绪问题,表现非常出色,Leonard也跟着读了并应用之。
Sheldon跑去Bernadette家向其吐槽,Bernadette坏坏地利用他没读过汤姆索亚,设计他帮自己干了不少家务,可惜后来被Raj揭穿了……
Actually, that never occurred to me. 其实 我还真没想到过
It never occurred to me. 我也真没想到过
What's up? 怎么啦
Amy had to go in early to show Howard around her lab, so you get to drive me. Amy因为要带Howard熟悉环境 提早上班了 所以你有幸载我上班
I just came by to see how you two were getting along. 我就过来看看你们俩相处得如何
Well, everything is going really great. 一切都很顺利
I do. And if you have something to say, you can say it to my face. 我懂 如果你对我有什么意见 你可以当面对我说
I'm a little rusty. Could you say that again? 我有点生疏了 你能再说一次吗
Okay, what is going on? 到底怎么了
I get that. 我能理解
It's okay to feel frustrated when things aren't going your way. 当事情不如意的时候 感到不爽也是正常的
That's amazing. 太不可思议了
Do you need help with anything? 有什么需要帮忙的吗
There are a few things around the house that I've been waiting for Howard to get to. 是有些家务活儿 我等着让Howard去做
Well, that sounds nice. 听起来很不错
If it's not for this, I don't know what it's for. 此时不用 更待何时
Maybe there's something in the book that will help. 也许书里会有解决方法
All right, I'll give it a try. 好吧 我姑且一试
Wow, it worked. 居然成功了
That's impressive. 很厉害嘛
What are you doing here? 你来干什么呀
I stopped by the university to check in on Howard and Amy. 我去学校看望Howard和Amy
What are you talking about? 你在瞎说什么呢
Howard and Amy are working together-- get over it. 人家Howard和Amy是一起工作 别乱想了
What if she expects that madness at home? 万一她回家也想玩这么疯呢
Don't use that book on me. 别用书上的东西对付我
What makes you think you can treat me like a child? 你们凭什么把我当小孩对待
We could probably figure out how to make it wireless. 我们就有可能实现无线化操作了
That'd be amazing. 太棒了
Raj is really getting on her nerves. Raj快把她逼疯了
Should we call it a night and go home? 我们是不是该回家了
How is that even possible? 你是怎么办到的