少狼第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
Hunters. | 猎手 |
That's my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
Who's this? | 这个是谁 |
That's my dad's sister Kate. | 她是我爸爸的妹妹凯特 |
Come on! | 有种再来啊 |
You're staying for dinner. | 留下来吃晚饭 |
Do you eat meat? | 你吃肉吗 |
Your dad's watching. | 你爸爸在看着我们 |
Good. | 太好了 |
Think about me | 想想我 |
Naked. | 裸体的 |
There's no way in hell you're out there kicking ass on | 如果不是兴奋剂这玩意儿 |
完整版请点击 | |
the field like that without some sort of chemical boost. | 你绝不可能像那样在赛场上得分 |
What the hell is going on with you, Mccall? | 你怎么回事麦高 |
I'm not the one that bit you. | 不是我咬的你 |
There's another | 还有另一个 |
It's called an Alpha. | 它是一头阿尔法狼 |
Now I'm trying to find him, | 现在我在找他 |
少狼高频词统计
少狼高频词
But I don't think I can do it without you. | 但没有你的话我做不了这件事 |
Hurry! Hurry! | 快点快点 |
Ohh! What happened? | 这么会这样 |
Let go of me! Let go! | 放开我放开 |
Now, Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. | 《火爆教头草地兵》不仅仅最好的篮球电影 |
It is the best sports movie ever made. | 也是最好的运动题材电影 |
No. | 不要 |
It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper. | 里面有吉恩·哈克曼和丹尼斯·霍珀 |
No. | 不要 |
Lydia, I swear to god you're gonna like it. | 莉迪亚我保证你会喜欢的 |
No. | 不要 |
I am not watching the Notebook again. | 我不想再看《恋恋笔记本》了 |
Can somebody help me find the Notebook? | 有人能帮我找下有没有《恋恋笔记本》吗 |
Hello? | 你好 |
Is anybody working here? | 有人上班吗 |
You gotta be kidding me. | 真搞笑了 |
Did they forget my curly fries? | 他们没给我炸薯圈吗 |
You're not supposed to eat fries, | 你不能吃油炸的食品 |
especially the curly ones. | 更别说薯圈了 |
Well, I'm carrying a lethal weapon. | 我有能杀人的武器 |
If I want the curly fries, | 如果我想要炸薯圈的话 |
I will have the curly fries. | 我肯定能弄到 |
If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences | 如果你认为因为你一生都在除暴安良 |
makes your argument any more legitimate, | 就能让你的任何行为都合法化的话 |
you are wrong. | 你就大错特错了 |
Unit one, do you copy? | 第一组收到吗 |
Sorry. | 对不起 |
Unit one, copy. | 第一组收到 |
Got a report of a possible 187. | 收到报警可能是187 |
A murder? | 谋杀案 |
Stay here. | 待在车里 |
Paul, let's get this area locked up. | 保罗把这个区域封锁起来 |
Oh, no way. | 不是吧 |
Why the hell can't I just go home? | 为什么不让我回家 |
I'm fine. | 我没事 |
I hear ya, but the EMT says | 我知道但急救医生说 |
you hit your head pretty hard. | 你的头部受到重创 |
They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion. | 他们只想确认下你是否有脑震荡 |
What part of "I'm fine" are you having a problem grasping? | "我很好"这句话你哪里不能理解 |
Okay, I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
少狼台词本中英对照
少狼台词本单词标注
And I understand that. | 我能理解 |
No, you don't understand, | 不你不懂 |
Which kind of blows my mind, | 这真让我惊讶 |
since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp | 对于你这种低薪的小警察 |
for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you! | 应该可以理解这个简单的概念 |
Okay, now, I wanna go home! | 我现在要回家 |
Oh, whoa, is that a dead body? | 天啊那是尸体吗 |
Everybody back up. | 所有人退后 |
Back up. | 退后 |
Starting to get it? | 想起来了吗 |
Uh, I get that he's killing people, but I don't get why. | 我想起他在杀人但不知是为什么 |
I mean, this isn't standard practice, right? | 这不是简单的练习对吧 |
We don't go out in the middle of the night | 我们不会大半夜出来 |
murdering everyone, do we? | 去杀人的对吧 |
No. | 是的 |
We're predators. | 我们是掠夺者 |
We don't have to be killers. | 不一定要成为杀手 |
Then why is he a killer? | 那为什么他要成为杀手呢 |
That's what we're gonna find out. | 这个问题我们会查出来的 |
You know, I have a life too. | 我也有我的生活 |
No, you don't. | 不你没有 |
Yes, I do! | 我有 |
I don't care what you say about him | 我不担心你口中的他 |
making me his pet or | 把我当作宠物还是 |
Part of his pack. | 他的族群 |
Whatever. | 什么都行 |
I have homework to do. | 我还有作业要做 |
I have to go to a parent/teacher conference tomorrow | 我明天还要去家长会 |
because I'm failing chemistry. | 因为我化学考试不及格 |
You wanna do homework? | 你想做作业 |
Or do you wanna not die? | 还是想不死 |
You have less than a week until the full moon. | 离满月不到一周了 |
You don't kill with him, | 你不跟他一起杀人 |
He kills you. | 他就会杀了你 |
Okay, seriously, | 说真的 |
who made up these rules? | 这都是谁定的规矩啊 |
It's a rite of passage into his pack. | 加入他的族群需要通过一个仪式 |
You know what else is a rite of passage? | 你还知道有什么其他仪式吗 |
Graduating from high school. | 高中毕业 |
And you don't have to kill anyone to do it! | 不需要杀人就能完成 |
Why can't you just find him yourself? | 为什么你不能自己去找他呢 |
Why can't you just sniff him out when he's a human? | 为什么你不能在他是人形时嗅出他的位置 |
Because his human scent could be entirely different. | 因为他人形态的气味可能和真实的完全不一样 |
It has to be you. | 必须是你 |
You have a connection with him, | 你跟他之间有种感应 |
完整版请点击 | |
a link that you can't understand. | 那种感应你还不能理解 |
If I can teach you to control your abilities, | 如果我教会你控制自己的能力 |
you can find him. | 你就能找到他 |
So if I help you | 那么如果我帮你 |
you can stop him? | 你就能阻止他吗 |
Not alone. | 一个人不行 |
We're stronger in numbers. | 结群让我们更强大 |
A pack makes the individual more powerful. | 族群在一起使得个体能力加强 |
How am I supposed to help | 如果我连自己在干什么都不清楚的话 |
if I have no idea what I'm doing? | 我又能帮到什么呢 |
Because I'm gonna teach you. | 就因为这样我才要教你 |
Do you remember what happened that first night | 你还记得第一次变形的那晚 |
you were shot in the arm | 你手臂被射中后发生了什么吗 |
right after you were hit? | 就在你被攻击之后 |
Yeah, I changed back. | 我变回原形了 |
And when you were hit by his car, same thing, right? | 当你被车撞倒后也是一样的对吧 |
What's the common denominator? | 共同特征是什么 |
What is-- | 干什么 |
What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
It'll heal. | 会自愈的 |
It still hurt! | 还是会痛的 |
And that's what keeps you human | 这样就能让你保持人形 |
Pain. | 疼痛 |
Maybe you will survive. | 或许你会幸存下来的 |
Hey. Listen, you know I feel totally horrible | 我那晚的行为 |
about my behavior the other night, right? | 实在太恶劣了对吧 |
Oh, totally forgotten. | 我早都忘了这码事了 |
No, not forgotten by me. | 不我还没忘 |
Come on. Call me a "hard bitch" or something. | 快骂我句"悍妇"之类的话 |
You were just... | 你只不过是 |
being protective. | 想保护我 |
I was being a protective hard bitch...who is... | 我当时确实是那个想保护你 |
giving you your birthday present early | 并提前把生日礼物给你的悍妇 |
so you'll forgive her. | 你就会原谅这个悍妇了 |
Forgiven? | 能得到原谅吗 |
Completely. I love it! | 当然了我爱死这礼物了 |
It's a family heirloom. | 这是传家之宝 |
And you know me--I hate and loathe all sentimental crap, | 你知道我很讨厌那些婆婆妈妈的东西 |
but that-- | 但是这个 |
Well, look at the symbol in the middle of the pendant. | 你看这坠子中间的标志 |
See that? | 看见了吗 |
Yeah. | 看见了 |
You ever wanna learn a little something about your family... | 想不想了解一点家族的故事 |
Look it up. | 去查查 |
You're gonna make me work for it... | 你想让我做些功课 |
Some mysteries... | 有些传说 |
are worth the effort. | 是值得你去做些功课的 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Bye. | 再见 |
Damn. | 真烦 |
Is today your birthday? | 今天是你生日吗 |
No, no. Uh, no. | 不是不是 |
I mean, yes. | 好吧是的 |
Please don't tell anybody. | 不要跟别人说啊 |
I don't even know how Lydia found out. | 我搞不懂莉迪亚是怎么知道的 |
Why wouldn't you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
Because I don't want people to know. | 因为我不想让人知道 |
Because... | 因为 |
I'm 17. | 我今年17岁了 |
You're 17? | 你17岁了 |
That's the reaction I'm trying to avoid. | 我就是为了避免你这种反应 |
Why? | 为什么呢 |
I mean, I--I totally get it. | 我意思是我能理解你 |
Uh, you had to repeat a year | 你是因为四处搬家 |
because of all the moving around, right? | 而不得不复读一年对吧 |
What was that for? | 这是什么意思 |
For...literally being the first person | 为了奖励第一个 |
to ever make the correct assumption. | 做出正确猜测的人 |
Everybody's always like, | 其他人都是这样说的 |
"What...did you get held back?" | "你为什么留级了" |
"Did you ride the short bus?" | "你是不是智商太低了" |
Uh, "Did you have a baby?" | "你去生孩子了吗" |
That's what you hear on your birthday? | 你生日那天他们就这么说 |
Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
All day long. | 从早说到晚 |
Then... | 那 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字