我认为你没有看到他并不等于他没有看到你。
I think that you didn't see him is not that he didn't see you.
我不知道你叫什么名字。
I don't know what your name is.
我想知道你多大年纪。
I wander how old you are.
您多大年纪都不要紧。
How old you are is not important.
您多大年纪都没关系。
How old you are doesn't matter.
它是什么都不重要。
What it is is not important.
问题是他在哪儿呢?
The question is where he is.
我不知道你在哪儿。
I don't know where you are.
甭管老人在哪儿你们都不用担心。
Where the old man is shouldn't make you worried.
甭管你在哪儿都不会过的轻松。
Wherever you are will not be easy.
问题是我将到哪儿去?
The question is where I will be.
我不知道我明天会在哪儿。
I don't know where I will be tommorrow.
桌上有几支笔都不要紧。
How many pencil there are doesn't matter.
我想知道你怎么样。
I want to know how you are.
我认为你没看到他并不意味着他没看到你。
I don't think that that you didn't see him is he didn't see you.
我不知道你到底是不是一个学生。
I didn't know whether you are a student.
我不知道你是不是在王府井大街。
I didn't know whether you are in Wangfujing street.
他是不是老师都不重要。
Whether he is a teacher is not important.
他似乎见过那个人。
He seemed to have seen the person.
甭管他来不来似乎他都很爱他的孩子。
Whether he comes seems he loves his children.