纸牌屋House of Cards第1季第2集台词

纸牌屋House of Cards第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
You know what I like about people?They stack so well. 你知道我最喜欢人类什么吗?尸骨很好堆叠
Let me get this for you. 我帮你收一下
-Want the paper?-No. - 还要看吗?- 不了
-This is too much.-It's not half enough. - 太多了- 根本不够
Thanks for opening up for me. 多谢你特别为我营业
Anytime day or night. You know that. 随时随地,你知道的
In a town where everyoneis so carefully reinventing themselves, 整个城市的人都拼了命要创新
what I like about Freddy isthat he doesn't even pretend to change. 我就喜欢弗莱迪连装都懒得装
I'm late. 我迟到了
Every Tuesday I sit down withthe Speaker and the Majority Leader 每周二我都和发言人和多数党领袖会面
to discuss the week's agenda.Well, discuss is probably the wrong word. 讨论当周的议程讨论这个词或许不恰当
They talk while I sit quietly and imaginetheir lightly-salted faces frying in a skillet. 是他俩滔滔不绝,我静坐在旁想像这两人下油锅的模样
Vasquez must be shitting herself. 瓦克斯一定在挫着等吧
Shitting herselfwhile Walker isshitting himself 她和沃克两人都是
then shoveling his shit on her shit. 然后她再帮他擦屁股
Bob, I'm planning on eating. 鲍伯,我还想吃饭
Do we have a back-up on the docket? 决定好后补提案了吗?
-You're on that, right, Frank?-I'm working with my staff... - 你搞得定吧,法兰?- 我和我的人在…
The Republicans are gonnaram this up our ass. 共和党的那些家伙一定会拿这事堵我们
I would if I was them. 要是我就会
Well, even if we squeak it through the House,watch them mangle it in the Senate. 就算众议院勉强通过参议院也会毁了提案
-Or filibuster it.-Well, sure, if it looks anything like this. - 或是阻碍- 若是这提案一定如此
I don't know why Walker'strying to tackle a charging elephant. 我不知道沃克为何硬要螳臂挡车
It's madness. 简直是疯了
Congressman, sorry to interrupt,but I saw you sitting over here and... 议员,很抱歉打扰你但我看到你坐在这…
Remy. Gentlemen, this is Remy Danton. 瑞米,各位,这位是瑞米丹顿
Remy, this is Speaker Birch,and Congressman... 瑞米,这位是发言人柏许和议员…
I'm well aware.Mister Speaker, Congressman. 我早久仰大名发言人先生、议员
Remy just made partner at Glendon Hill. 瑞米升上葛兰顿希尔的合伙人
Glendon Hill?Great team over there. Congratulations. 葛兰顿希尔?很优秀的团队,恭喜你
Thank you. 谢谢
When was the last time they added a partner? 他们上次找合伙人是何时?
-It's been a while.-Well, they know a winner when they see one. - 有一阵子了- 他们是不会放过人才的
Remy was the best presssecretary I ever had. 瑞米是我所见过最好的新闻秘书
-Why'd you let him go?-I didn't. They stole him away. - 那你怎么放他走?- 我没有,是他们来挖角
What accounts do you have? 你的客户有哪些人?
SanCorp lndustries is my main one. 善可工业是主要客户之一
I run that account now. 现在由我接管
Anyhow, I'll let you get back to it.Sorry again to interrupt. 不打扰你了,真抱歉
-No problem.-Very nice to meet you both. - 没问题- 幸会
Christ, these lobbyists keepgetting younger and younger. 老天,这些政治掮客越来越年轻了
He's probably making more thanall of us combined. 他赚的搞不好比我们加起来还要多
Gentlemen, this one's on me.I'm gonna track down that check. 这餐我请吧,我去买单
Glendon Hill fronts SanCorp lndustries. 葛兰顿希尔代表善可工业
SanCorp is deep into natural gas.I don't give a hoot about natural gas. 善可工业涉入自然气我对自然气一点兴趣也没有
But I have 67 deputy whipsand they all need cash to win races. 但我下头还有67个副党鞭他们可都需要竞选资金
SanCorp helps me purchase loyaltyand in return, they expect mine. 善可工业帮我收买人心条件是收买我的心
It's degrading, I know. But when the tit'sthat big, everybody gets in line. 很不要脸,我知道但口袋这么深时,人人都想排队
Tell them I'm on top of it. 跟他们说我搞定
I need more than that. 光一句话可不够
You are well aware that I do not drop theball on things like this, Remy. 你很清楚这种事我是不会搞砸的,瑞米
Promises, Frank. 承诺,法兰
The Secretary of State, Argentina,the offshore drilling accounts... 国务卿、阿根廷海外石油开采客户…
Talk to me when I've solved the problem. 等我解决问题后再说
Don't waste my timewhen I'm working on solving it. 我在解决问题时别浪费我时间
When there's billions on the line,you can't not call me back 这可是上亿的资金你不能不回我电话
-and I can't not show up.-Fine. Thank you for your diligence. - 我也不能不来- 好啦,幸苦你了
Eight figures to you and the D triple C. 给你和民主党国会竞选委员会八位数
Six million to build that library ofyours,in your name. 六百万给你建以你命名的图书馆
I know. 我知道
Don't make them throw moneyat your challenger next cycle. 别逼他们下次选举时送钱给你的对手
-You've made your point.-Have l? - 你说得很清楚了- 是吗?
I hope so. 最好是这样
Such a waste of talent. 真浪费人才
He chose money over power. 他选择金钱过于权势
In this town, a mistakenearly everyone makes. 这城市几乎所有人都会犯的错
Money is the McMansion in Sarasotathat starts falling apart after 10 years. 金钱只是买了十年就开始毁坏的别墅
Power is the old stone buildingthat stands for centuries. 权势却是几世纪都屹立不摇的石造建筑
I cannot respect someonewho doesn't see the difference. 我无法尊敬那些看不清这点的人
What am I looking at? 这是什么?
-The Williams Register.-Williams... - 《威廉学报》- 威廉…
-College. September '78.-And why am I looking at it? - 大学,1978年9月- 为什么要看这个?
The editorial. 社论
Not that interesting. 没什么啊
Michael Kern went to Williams.Check out the masthead. 麦克凯恩母校威廉大学看看刊头
And then there's this. 还有这个
It's thin. 这太牵拖了吧
The guy's a unicorn. He pisses rainbows. 他太完美了,完美无瑕
-You think we can get traction with this?-I think you could. - 你认为这能引起关注吗?- 我认为你可以
Linda Vasquez is on the phone. 琳达瓦克斯在电话上
I'm surprised it took her this long. 没想到这么久才打来
It's only six past 9:00. 才9点6分
Which means she read the Heraldthree hours ago 表示她三小时前读完《先躯报》
and spent the past two and a halfgetting reamed by the President. 然后给总统骂了两个半小时
Tell her I'm on my way. 跟她说我这就过去
You were supposed to keep Donald in line.You assured me... 你应该要管好唐纳的你向我保证…
Twenty-five years he's been pushingthis particular agenda. 他推行这议程已经25年了
We got between the mother bear and her cub.It's a setback, that's all. 我们只是扫到台风尾小挫折罢了
On our first day in office. 这是就职第一天
Linda, I've worked with four presidents. 琳达,我在四位总统下任职过
Setbacks are a dime a dozenwith a bill of this size. 这么大的提案一定会碰到很多挫折的
Frank, if you can't control this... 法兰,你若管不住…
I don't take well to beingmicromanaged, Linda. 我很不喜欢被人指使该怎么做事,琳达
You want to do my job for meand run the White House? 不然你来做我的工作好吗?
Good luck. I won't stand in your way. 祝你好运,我不会挡你路
Okay, Frank. Fine. This is yours now. 好,法兰,由你全权负责
If this thing can't make it to the floorin the first hundred days, 若这提案在百日内不能在国会通过决议
then I'll let you explain to the Presidentwhy he lied to the American people. 我就让你去跟总统解释他为什么欺骗美国人民
I'm gonna get back to work. 我要回去上班了
Please do. 请自便
We really should be doing thison a Friday instead of a Wednesday. 我们应该改约周五而不是周三
Because if we do it on a Friday,people have the weekend. 因为周五的话大家还有周末可以消化
Fine, we'll do it on Friday. 好吧,那就周五
Is all the paperwork ready? 文件都准备好了吗?
Some of the more senior people are trickier.There's severance and... 资深员工比较麻烦有资遣费以及…
-But we shouldn't run into any legal issues.-No, no. - 但不该有法律问题- 没有
We use at-will employment contractsacross the board. 我们和员工签订的都是自由雇佣合约
We'll get started first thing Friday. 周五一早就开始
I want all of theexit interviews done by lunch. 午餐前要完成所有员工的离职面谈
Claire, I just can't help but thinkthat this is a mistake. 克莱儿,我真的觉得这样不妥
-We've discussed this already, Evelyn.-I know, I know. - 我们已经谈过,艾薇琳- 我知道
But I just have to say itfor the sake of my conscience. 我这么说只是为了我的良知
I think that you are dismantling 我觉得你这样做
what we have built overthe past 10 years and l... 拆散了我们十年来的努力,我…
And I think the way you're handling this is... 我觉得你处理这事的方法…
-ls cruel.-It's not easy, Evelyn. - 很残忍- 这不是件易事,艾薇琳
But it's necessary. 但是必要的
You have always asked meto be honest with you. 你总是要我对你诚实以待
That's how we work together. 这是我们的工作模式
I disagree with something, I say it. 我若不认同就直说
Well, I disagree 100 percent. 我全然不认同
Please, Claire, don't do this. 拜托你,克莱儿,别这么做
I respect your opinion, Evelyn. 我尊重你的想法,艾薇琳
And I appreciate you sharing it with me.But I'm not going to change my mind. 我也感谢你告诉我但我是不会改变心意的
Friday, then. 那就周五吧
If that's what you want. 若这是你的意思
This is major reform. A complete overhaul. 这是大改革,全然的革新
That would usually take months. 通常要好几个月时间
Well, we only have days, not months. 我们只有几天,没有几个月
But think about the process. We can't just... 但过程不能直接…
When I asked my colleagues, your bosses, 当我询问我的同事你们的老板们
who are the smartest minds in education, 也是教育界的佼佼者
out of hundreds, we arrived at you. 你们是从百人当中挑选出来的
The six of you in this room. 在场的这六个人
Now I realize it is a difficult task. 我知道这是个苦差事
But we have the opportunityto make history here. 但我们有改变历史的机会
And I want all of us to make it together. 我希望我们一起完成
So, good luck. We're counting on you. 祝你们好运,万事拜托了
Page one. 第一页
These bullet points reflect thekey planks at the center of our bill. 这些要点反映提案的中心思想
Get comfy. This is your homeuntil we have a presentable first draft. 快适应吧我们要搞定草案初稿才能离开
Donald, what a morning. 唐纳,今早真是疯狂
I have no idea how they got this. 我真不知道他们怎么弄到手的
I specifically told my staffto destroy everything. 我特别交代下去要处理得干干净净
-I can't imagine...-lt doesn't matter how it happened. - 真想不到…- 无所谓
We can't make it un-happen.So now we have to adapt. 现在为时已晚我们只好见招拆招了
Don't they realize that this is a first draft? 他们不知道这只是草案初稿吗?
All we have here reallyis a perception problem. 其实说穿了只是角度问题
We don't get a second chance ata first impression, Donald. You know that. 但第一印象只有一次机会你明白的,唐纳
Now, look, I'm on your side. 我跟你可是同一阵线
But Linda is furious. 但琳达气疯了
-What's she saying?-They want to point fingers. - 她说什么?- 他们需要待罪羔羊
-At me?-I told her we cannot do that. - 我吗?- 我跟她说不行
I mean, you are vital to this process. 这个过程不能没有你
I'm up to here with them, Donald. 我真的受够他们了,唐纳
For lying, for turning their back on you. 欺骗,弃你于不顾
You know, I'm of a mind to say "screw it." 我甚至想说“去他的”
I'll fall on this grenade myselfjust to piss them off. 我来顶算了,气气他们
Get me John King at CNN. 帮我接CNN的约翰金
Wait, Frank. This is not your fault. 等等,法兰,这不是你的错
No, we have to protect your reputation. 不,我们必须保护你的名声
But you're the man that needs to getthe bill through the House. 但你才是要在众议院推行此提案的人
I will. Hang on.I will assign it to one of my deputies 我会的,等等我会交给下面的副手
and quietly manage it.And I'll help guide you through the process. 私下搞定我会告诉你该怎么做
-I am not comfortable with this.-Well, then, what do you suggest we do? - 我觉得不是很妥当- 不然你说该怎么办?
What a martyr craves more thananything is a sword to fall on. 烈士最希望的就是能壮烈牺牲
So, you sharpen the blade,hold it at just the right angle, 剑就由你来拿
and then, three, two, one... 然后,3、2、1…
It should be me. 应该是我
-lt was my bill.-No, impossible. - 这是我的提案- 不行
Donald, education has been your life's work. 唐纳,教育是你毕生的心血
The truth is my heart is not in this fight. 老实说,我早没了斗志
You know me. I'm not a wheeler-dealer.I can put my mind to policy, 你也知道我不擅长谈判我可以写政策
but I'm no good at this brand of politics. 但政治的勾心斗角不是我的强项
Well, if not you, then who? 舍你其谁呢?
It should be you, Frank. 应该是你,法兰
You're formidable. People respect you. 你很杰出,大家都敬重你
They will follow your lead.Let me be on the sidelines for this. 他们会跟随你这次让我靠边站就好
Well, I could only consider thatas an option if I knew 要我答应这件事我必须先知道
that I could still come to you for counsel. 我还能寻求你的帮助
Of course. 当然
Whatever you need. 只要你有需要
Part of me is glad this got leaked. 某部分的我暗自窃喜这次新闻走漏的事
Well, it would've been better if it hadn't 没走漏当然比较理想
but at least people know where I stand. 但至少大家都清楚我的立场
Thank you, Donald. 谢谢你,唐纳
Happy to do it, Frank. 我很乐意,法兰
He has no idea we gotsix kids in the next room 他根本不知道隔壁有六个小子
already working on a new draft. Stamper! 已经在写新草案了,史坦普!
But why dampen his mood by telling him?We just gave him a great gift. 干嘛坏了他的好心情?我们刚送了他一份大礼
The chance to fulfill his destiny. 完成他的使命
Write up a statement for Blythe. 帮布莱斯写份新闻稿
Stepping aside, fresh ideas,et cetera, et cetera. 让位、新点子,诸如此类的
Make it dignified. He's a good man. 要慎重一点,他是个好人
And bring me that Williams editorial. 把《威廉学报》的社论给我
After careful thought anddiscussion with my staff, 在郑重考虑以及和身边的人讨论后

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“纸牌屋”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,258评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,335评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,225评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,126评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,140评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,098评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,018评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,857评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,298评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,518评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,678评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,400评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,993评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,638评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,801评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,661评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,558评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容