致命女人第2季第3集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Previously on Why Women Kill... | |
| She deserved a beautiful death. | 她值得美好地死去 |
| You put her to sleep? | 你让她安乐死 |
| Like she was a dog? | 把她当成狗 |
| She was on the verge of so much suffering. | 她即将遭受极大的痛苦 |
| - They all were. - They all were? | -他们都如此-他们都如此 |
| The Elysian Park Garden Club can't be associated | 极乐公园园艺俱乐部不能 |
| with a public scandal. | 跟社会丑闻扯上关系 |
| That would be awkward. | 那就尴尬了 |
| Go ahead. | 接吧 |
| You don't want to keep your rich girlfriend waiting. | 别让你的富家女友等太久了 |
| Scooter, I've been thinking. | 斯库特我一直在想 |
| How'd you like to come live with me? | 你愿意跟我一起住吗 |
| Well, what about Carlo? | 那卡洛呢 |
| The doctors say it's like he's trapped in his own body. | 医生说他就像是被困在了自己身体里 |
| Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
| I brought you a present. | 我给你带了份礼物 |
| Your husband. Come on, Papa. | 你丈夫来吧爸爸 |
| Home sweet home. | 回家真好 |
| - Did Scooter's rich lady friend hire you? - Yeah. | -你是斯库特的有钱情人雇来的吗-对 |
| I thought you were going to turn me into the police. | 我以为你会向警察告发我 |
| You have murdered dozens of people. | 你已经谋杀了几十个人 |
| There will be no more death! | 不能再死人了 |
| There's going to be so many questions. | 一定会有很多问题的 |
| Good morning, Mrs. Yost. | 早上好约斯特太太 |
| Mrs. Carol Yost had lived next door | 卡萝尔·约斯特太太 |
| to Alma Fillcot for 20 years. | 在艾尔玛·菲尔科特隔壁住了20年 |
| And Alma had done everything she could to befriend her neighbor. | 艾尔玛为了跟她邻居做朋友什么都做过 |
| She had invited Mrs. Yost to birthday parties, | 她邀请约斯特太太参加生日派对 |
| to backyard barbecues | 后院烧烤 |
| and to Christmas sing-a-longs. | 圣诞节歌咏会 |
| But Mrs. Yost always declined | 但约斯特太太总是拒绝 |
| to attend any of Alma's gatherings. | 参加艾尔玛的任何聚会 |
| Until the night the Fillcots threw a funeral. | 直到菲尔科特夫妇举行葬礼的那晚 |
| Mrs. Yost was forced to attend this time, because, well... | 约斯特太太这次被迫参加因为... |
| ...she was the guest of honor. | 她是主宾 |
| Shouldn't the hole be deeper? | 不该再挖深一点吗 |
| I can't go any deeper. | 没法再往下挖了 |
| There are pipes everywhere. | 到处都是管子 |
| I... I don't... | 我我不... |
| Hey, grab her arms. I'll get her legs. | 你抬她的胳膊我抬她的腿 |
| - Ready? - Yes. | -准备好没-嗯 |
| Okay. Should we say a few words first? | 好了我们要不要先说几句话 |
| No. | 不 |
| What if one of our neighbors decides to take a midnight stroll? | 万一哪个邻居决定半夜出来散步呢 |
| Can we at least bury her with some flowers? | 那至少可以给她放点花吧 |
| Oh, of course. Yes, that would be lovely. | 当然那会很不错 |
| Yes. Okay. | 好的 |
| Yes. Flowers... | 花 |
| - No, no, no. - Mm? | -不不不-怎么了 |
| Not daisies. Mrs. Yost hated those. | 不要雏菊约斯特太太讨厌雏菊 |
| How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
| Oh. We talked once, over the fence. | 我们在栅栏旁聊过一次 |
| - About daisies? - Well... | -聊雏菊-这个 |
| flowers in general. | 主要就是聊花 |
| She used to grow orchids with her husband. | 她以前跟她老公种兰花 |
| - I didn't know that. - Yes. | -我都不知道-是啊 |
| She was full of all sorts of fascinating botanical opinions. | 她对植物有很多有意思的看法 |
| Oh. Did she ever say anything about my garden? | 她评价过我的花园吗 |
| All these years, | 这么多年来 |
| I've always wondered what Mrs. Yost thought of it. | 我都一直想知道约斯特太太的想法 |
| I think I can see someone coming in the distance. | 我好像看到远处有人朝这走来 |
| Let's discuss this later. | 我们回头再聊这个 |
| Bertram. | 伯特伦 |
| What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
| Mrs. Yost thought your garden was common. | 约斯特太太觉得你的花园很普通 |
| Common? | 普通 |
| She felt that poppies and daisies were... | 她认为罂粟花和雏菊是... |
| unambitious flowers. | 缺乏野心的花 |
| Designed for gardeners with a more... | 选择这些花种的园艺师... |
| pedestrian taste. | 审美都很乏味 |
| She really said that? | 她真这么说了吗 |
| Yes. I'm so sorry. | 是的我很遗憾 |
| No. It's good. | 不这很好 |
| It's good that I finally know. | 我终于知道了是好事 |
| I am now prepared to bury Mrs. Yost. | 我现在准备好埋葬约斯特太太了 |
| Okay. | 好 |
| As she watched Mrs. Yost's burial, | 看着约斯特太太被掩埋 |
| Alma's hurt feelings were soothed | 艾尔玛的受伤心情 |
| by the most ironic of thoughts. | 逐渐被讽刺的想法抚慰 |
| The woman who'd spent 20 years | 那个过去二十年来 |
| looking down on her flowers... | 一直看不起她种的花的女人 |
| would now spend eternity | 如今只能永远 |
| looking up at them. | 仰视她的花 |
| 致命女人 | |
| The next morning, | 第二天早上 |
| Alma Fillcot awoke with a horrible thought. | 艾尔玛·菲尔科特醒来时有个可怕的想法 |
| She was now a woman with a secret. | 她现在有不可告人的秘密 |
| This idea was so disturbing, | 这念头太令人心烦 |
| she failed to notice the colors of her world had changed | 以致她没注意到她世界的色彩 |
| ever so slightly. | 发生了细微变化 |
| And everything was more vibrant than before. | 一切都比之前更鲜艳了 |
| Morning, my darling. | 早上好亲爱的 |
| I'm cooking bacon and eggs. | 我在煮培根和鸡蛋 |
| You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
| Not terribly. | 不太饿 |
| Perhaps you'd prefer, a-a muffin? | 也许你更想来块松饼 |
| You've got corn or blueberry. | 有玉米或蓝莓口味 |
| Do you really think that this is a day for muffins? | 你真觉得今天适合吃松饼吗 |
| I'm pretending nothing happened. | 我在假装没事发生 |
| That's what you wanted, right? | 这是你想要的不是吗 |
| For us to go about how we were. | 希望我们像往常一样 |
| Don't touch me! | 别碰我 |
| Don't think that just because I helped you bury a body | 别以为我帮你埋了一具尸体 |
| I've forgotten the dozens of people that you have killed. | 我就忘了你杀了几十个人 |
| To forget something like that, I... | 要忘掉那种事我... |
| It might take a while. | 可能需要些时间 |
| Most certainly. | 那是肯定的 |
| But in the meantime, we need to come up with a plan. | 但与此同时我们需要想个计划 |
| - For what? - Well... | -什么计划-就是 |
| Mrs. Yost's friends will soon notice she's missing. | 约斯特太太的朋友很快会注意到她失踪了 |
| They'll ask questions, | 她们会问问题 |
| and we need to have some answers. | 我们得有答案 |
| I've been thinking about that. | 我在考虑这个问题 |
| I'm not so sure she had any friends. | 我不太清楚她是否有朋友 |
| I work out in my garden for several hours, every day. | 我每天在花园工作几小时 |
| I saw her go out. I saw her come home. | 看见她进进出出 |
| What I never saw was someone stopping by for a visit. | 从来没见过有人来拜访她 |
| Hmm. Perhaps that's why she was always in a bad mood. | 可能这就是她心情总不太好的原因吧 |
| - She was just lonely. - Not too lonely. | -她就是太寂寞了-不见得 |
| You know, in 20 years, | 20年来 |
| she never once asked me over for coffee? | 她一次也没邀请过我去喝咖啡 |
| Hello? | 我回来了 |
| Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
| - Not at all. - No. No. | -完全没有-没有 |
| How are you two doing? | 你们还好吗 |
| - Oh, we're fine. - Yes. | -还行-对 |
| Everything's fine... | 一切都很好 |
| Yes, your mother and I reconciled last night. Quite beautifully. | 对你妈妈和我昨晚和解了很成功 |
| Just like that? | 就那样吗 |
| Given what Daddy did? | 鉴于爸爸的所作所为 |
| Deirdra, you know... | 迪尔德拉 |
| this is our marriage, | 这是我们俩的婚姻 |
| and we'll see to our problems as we see fit. | 我们会按照自认为合适的方式处理问题 |
| We don't owe anyone an explanation. | 我们不欠任何人解释 |
| Not even our beloved daughter. | 包括我们亲爱的女儿 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”