X档案第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| 科勒姆国家森林 俄勒冈州西北部 | |
| They put the time of death between eight and twelve hours ago. | 死亡时间 约8至12小时前 |
| No visible cause, no sign of battery or sexual assault. | 没有殴斗与性侵犯痕迹 |
| All we have is this. | 只找到这个 |
| Can we turn her over? | 能不能转个身? |
| Karen Swenson. | 凯伦 史文森 |
| - Is that a positive ID? | 确定身份吗? |
| - She went to school with my son. | 她是我儿子的同学 |
| Would that be the class of '89? | 是89学年的吗? |
| It's happening again, isn't it? | 又发生了是不是? |
| 联邦调查局总部 华盛顿特区 | |
| Agent Dana Scully. | 我是丹娜 史卡利探员 |
| Come in. | 请进 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Agent Scully, | 史卡利探员 |
| thank you for coming on such short notice. Please. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 请坐 |
| - You've been with us just over two years. | 你与我们一起工作2年 |
| - Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
| You went to medical school but you chose not to practise. | 你读了医学院却没当医生 |
| How'd you come to work for the FBI? | 你为何加入联邦调查局? |

X档案单词统计

X档案高频单词统计
| Well, sir, I was recruited out of medical school. | 我是从医学院被招揽来的 |
| Um... my parents still think it was an act of rebellion. | 我父母认为这是一种叛逆 |
| But I saw the FBI as a place where I could distinguish myself. | 但我认为联邦调查局 是让我可以发挥的地方 |
| Are you familiar with an agent named Fox Mulder? | 你知道福克斯·穆德探员吗? |
| Yes, I am. | 是的 |
| - How so? | 怎么知道的? |
| - By reputation. | 我听过他的名声 |
| Um... he's an Oxford-educated psychologist... | 他是牛津毕业的心理学家 |
| who wrote a monograph on serial killers and the occult... | 对连环杀手与邪教有研究 |
| that helped to catch Monty Props in 1988. | 在1988年协助捕获蒙特·波斯 |
| Generally thought of as the best analyst in the violent crime section. | 被推崇为 最佳暴力罪行分析家 |
| He had a nickname at the Academy. | 另外他有个绰号 |
| Spooky Mulder. | 怪人穆德 |
| Agent Mulder has developed a consuming devotion... | 穆德探员还从事 |
| to an unassigned project outside the Bureau mainstream. | 另一项非主流的调查工作 |
| Are you familiar with the so-called X-Files? | 有没有听过X档案? |
| I believe they have to do with unexplained phenomena. | 我知道那是调查无法解释的现象 |
| More or less. | 差不多吧 |
| The reason you're here is we want you to assist Mulder on these X-Files. | 史卡利探员我们找你来 是要你去协助穆德 |
| You'll write field reports on your activities... | 将调查活动写成报告 |
| and your observations on the validity of the work. | 并加上你对事件确实与否的观察 |
| Am I to understand that you want me to debunk the X-Files project, sir? | 你们是要我 去揭穿X档案? |
| We trust you'll make the proper scientific analysis. | 我们相信 你会做出正确科学分析 |
| You'll want to contact Agent Mulder. We look fonnard to your reports. | 请你去找穆德探员 我们期待你的报告 |
| Sorry, nobody down here but the FBI's Most Unwanted. | 对不起这里没人 只有FBI最不想要的人 |
| Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员? |
| I'm Dana Scully. I've been assigned to work with you. | 我叫史卡利 被派来协助你的工作 |
| Oh, isn't it nice to be suddenly so highly regarded! | 很高兴突然受到抬举 |
| Who did you tick off tom get stuck with this? | 史卡利 你得罪了谁才沦落到这里? |
| Actually, I'm looking fonivard to working with you. | 事实上我很乐意与你合作 |
| I've heard a lot about you. | 我听了很多关于你的事 |
| Oh, really? I was under the impression that you were sent to spy on me. | 真的? 我觉得你是派来监视我的 |
| If you have any doubt about my qualifications or credentials... | 如果你怀疑我的资历... |
| You're a medical doctor. You teach at the Academy. | 你是个医生在学院教书 |
| You did your undergraduate degree in physics. | 你大学主修物理 |
| "Einstein's Twin Paradox: A New Interpretation. | 爱因斯坦的双重矛盾全新解析 |
| Dana Scully." | 史卡利毕业论文 |
| That's a credential, rewriting Einstein. | 的确是很好的资历 改写了爱因斯坦 |
| - Did you bother to read it? - I did. I liked it. | 你读过?是的 我很喜欢 |
| It's just that in most of my work, the laws of physics rarely seem to apply. | 只是在我的工作上 物理定律很少管用 |

X档案中英对照台词本截图

X档案中英对照台词本截图
| But maybe I can get your medical opinion on this. | 也许这件案子 可以用上你的医学观点 |
| Oregon female, age 21, no explainable cause of death. | 俄勒罔女性21岁 死因无法判别 |
| Autopsy shows nothing. Zip. | 验尸没查出任何问题 |
| There are, however, these two distinct marks on her lower back. | 下背部有两个斑点 |
| Dr Scully, can you ID these marks? | 史卡利医生 你能不能辨认这些斑点? |
| Needle punctures, maybe. An animal bite. | 可能是针孔 或被动物咬 |
| Electrocution of some kind. | 或电击 |
| How's your chemistry? | 你的化学好不好? |
| This substance was found in the surrounding tissue. | 这些物质是在伤口周围找到的 |
| It's organic. | 是有机物质 |
| I don't know. Is it some kind of synthetic protein? | 我不知道 是一种合成蛋白吗? |
| I've never seen it before either. | 问倒我了我也从未见过 |
| But here it is again in Sturgis, South Dakota. | 不过再次发现于南达科塔州 |
| And again in Shamrock, Texas. | 在德州也有 |
| - Do you have a theory?- I have plenty of theories. | 你有什么想法? 我有许多想法 |
| Maybe what you could explain to me is why it's Bureau policy... | 也许你可以解释一下 为何局里将这些案子 |
| to label these cases as unexplained phenomena and ignore them. | 列为不可解释现象并搁置 |
| Do you believe in the existence of extraterrestrials? | 你相信外星人存在吗? |
| Logically, I would have to say no. | 逻辑上我不信 |
| Given the distances needed to travel from deep space... | 从外太空到地球需要的能量 |
| the energy requirements would exceed... | 可能会超过… |
| Conventional wisdom. | 常理的判断 |
| This Oregon female is the 4th person in her graduating class... | 这位俄勒罔女子... 她是班上第四个 |
| to die under mysterious circumstances. | 死于这种情况的人 |
| Now when convention and science offer us no answers... | 当科学无法解释时 |
| might we not finally turn to the fantastic as a plausibility? | 我们只好寻求不可思议的解答 |
| The girl obviously died of something. If it was natural causes... | 这女孩肯定是死于什么的 如果是自然死因 |
| maybe something was missed in the postmortem. | 也许验尸漏查了什么 |
| If she was murdered, it's plausible there was a sloppy investigation. | 如果她是被谋杀 可能是调查太轻率 |
| What I find fantastic... | 我觉得不可思议的是 |
| is any notion that there are answers beyond the realm of science. | 任何凌驾于 科学真理之上的看法 |
| The answers are there. You just have to know where to look. | 答案都在眼前 只是要知道方向 |
| That's why they put the "I" in FBI. | 这是为何要叫"调查"局 |
| See you tomorrow morning, Scully. Bright and early. | 明天一大早见 史卡利 我们在八点钟 |
| We leave for the very plausible stateof Oregon at 8am. | 前往不可思议的俄勒罔州 |
| (tannoy) Would all passengers fasten their seat belts... | 请所有乘客系好安全带 |
| as we're about to make... | 我们准备要降落... |
| This must be the place. | 一定就是这里 |
| You didn't mention yesterday this case has already been investigated. | 昨天你并未提到 这案子已查过了 |
| The FBI got involved after the first three deaths... | 前三个案子发生后 调查局就介入了 |
| when local authorities failed to turn up any evidence. | 因为当地警方找不到证据 |
| Our boys came out here,enjoyed the local salmon... | 我们的人在这里一个礼拜 |
| which, with a little lemon twist,is just to die for. | 享受鲑鱼再加点柠檬汁 真是人间美味 |
| Without explanation they were called back in... | 没有什么解释 他们就被召回 |
| the case was reclassified and buried in the X-Files until I dug it up. | 案子被埋到X档案 直到被我挖出来 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - And you found something they didn't? - Oooh! | 你发现了什么 是他们没找到的? |
| The autopsy reports of the first three victims show no unidentified marks. | 前三个死者的验尸报告 身上并没有发现斑点 |
| But those reports were signed by a different medical examiner than the latest victim. | 不过写这些报告的法医 不是现在的这个医生 |
| That's good, Scully. | 很好史卡利 |
| Better than you expected or better than you hoped? | 比你希望的好 还是比你预期的好? |
| I'll let you know when we get past the easy part. | 以后再回答你 |
| Is the medical examiner a suspect? | 法医是否也是疑犯? |
| We don't know yet. I'm exhuming | 还不知道我准备开棺 |
| one of the other victims' bodies... | 检查其中一位受害人的尸体 |
| to see if we can get a tissue sample to match the girl's. | 看看能否找到 与那女子吻合的组织样本 |
| - You're not squeamish, are you?- I don't know. I've never had the pleasure. | 你不会害怕这种事吧? 我不知道从来没遇上 |
| - What's going on? | 发生了什么事? |
| - What the hell was that about? - Oh, you know. Probably nothing. | 搞什么鬼? 可能没什么 |
| Mr Mulder,John Truitt, County Coroner's Office. | 穆德先生 我是约翰楚特郡验尸处 |
| Yeah, hi. This is Agent Scully.How soon can we get started? | 你好这是史卡利探员 什么时候可以开始? |
| - We're ready to go.- Oh, great! | 随时都可以 太好了 |
| Were you able to arrange for an examination facility? | 能否安排验尸设备? |
| - We got something for ya. - Excuse me! Excuse me. | 我们为你准备了一些工具对不起 对不起 |
| No. | 不 |
| Please! | 求你了! |
| Please stay in the car! | 不你留在车里 |
| I just don't know who you people think you are. | 你们以为自己是谁? |
| You think you can come up here and do whatever you please! | 来这里为所欲为? |
| I'm sorry. You are...? | 对不起你是? |
| I'm Dr Jay Nemman,County Medical Examiner. | 我是郡医官杰尼曼 |
| Surely you were told of our intentions? | 你是应该有收到通知 |
| No. No, we've been away. | 不不我们当时不在 |
| Oh! Well, that answers a question that we had. | 怪不得 这解决了我们的一个问题 |
| Why you hadn't done the recent autopsy on Karen Swenson. | 不是你验凯伦史文森的尸体 |
| You're aware of the tissue sample taken from her? | 你知道组织样本的事? |
| What is the insinuation here? | 你这是什么意思? |
| That I missed something in those other kids? | 你是说我漏掉了什么? |
| - We're not insinuating anything, sir. - Wait a minute! | 不是那个意思 等一下 |
| See, I think you are! | 我觉得是 |
| And you'd better have something to back it up. | 如果你想指控我 最好先找到证据 |
| (girl) Daddy, please! Let's just go home. | 爸爸快回家吧 |
| Let's go home! Please! | 我们回家吧 |
| The guy obviously needed a longer vacation. | 这傢伙需要休长一点的假 |
| (Scully) Ray Soames was the third victim. | 雷桑姆是第三个受害人 |
| He spent time in a state mental hospital, | 他住过州立精神病院 |
| treated for post-adolescent schizophrenia. | 接受青少年精神分裂症治疗 |
| Soames confessed to the first two murders... | 桑姆承认杀害前两个受害人 |
| but couldn't produce any evidence that he committed the crimes. | 不过提不出任何证据 证明是他干的 |
| Did you read the cause of death? | 死因为何? |
| Exposure. His body was found in the woods after escaping the hospital. | 冻死的他逃离医院后 尸体在树林里被发现 |
| Missing for only seven hours in July. | 在七月天仅失踪了七个小时 |
| On a warm, | 一个20岁的年轻人 在俄勒罔州 |
| summer night in Oregon, Dr Scully? | 竟然在夏天晚上冻死? |
| I got it. | 这边好了 |
| - This isn't official procedure. - Really? | 这不是正式的程序 真的吗 |
| It's probably a safe bet Ray Soames never made the varsity basketball team. | 我敢打赌雷桑姆 从来没参加过篮球队 |
| Seal this up now! Nobody sees or touches this. | 封起来 不准任何人来看或碰触 |
| Nobody! | 谁都不可以! |
| This is amazing! | 真是不可思议史卡利 |
| Do you know what this could mean? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
| It's almost too big to comprehend. | 真是让人难以置信 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字