F1: What's wrong? You look awful.
怎么了?你看起来糟透了。
F2: My boyfriend and I have just had another fight. I think I'm going to break up with him.
我男朋友和我又吵了一架,我想和他分手。
F1: Hey, you've said that before. Calm down. Is that really what you want to do?
嘿,你以前就说过。冷静点,你真想这么做吗?
F2: Yeah, I think so. I don't see any future in our relationship.
是的,我是这么想,我看不到我们的未来。
F1: Is there anyone else you're interested in?
有其他你感兴趣的人吗?
F2: No, but there are some guys on the internet who have sent me messages.
没有,但是网上有人给我发信息。
F1: What, you've been online?
什么,你上网了?
F2: Sure, just for fun. It's nice to know that I can meet people if I want to.
当然,只是为了好玩。知道我可以见一些我想见的人挺好的。
F1: Does your boyfriend know about it?
你男朋友知道吗?
F2: No, if he knew it, he'll be furious. He can be very jealous, and he has a violent temper.
不知道,如果他知道了,他会发火的。他非常嫉妒,而且脾气暴躁。
F1: Anyway, what was your fight about?
不管怎样,你吵架是为了什么?
F2: Oh, it's just the way he talks to me. He never shows any interest in what I'm doing or in what I'm feeling. If I have a bad headache or anything he says nothing.
哦,就是他跟我说话的方式。他对我做的事和我的感受从不关心,如果我头痛得厉害,他也是什么都不说。
F1: So who started the fight?
那是么谁先吵架的?
F2: He came over and wanted to kiss me, and I turned away. I told him I didn't feel anything for him right then. So then he got angry, and we both blew up. Now we're not talking to each other.
他过来想吻我,我转身走了。我告诉他我对他没有感觉,所以他生气了,我们俩都发火了。现在我们不说话了。
F1: Oh, is that all? That kind of thing is normal. Maybe you're overreacting.
就这些?这种事很正常,也许你反应过度了。
F2: No, it's just that I'm beginning to realize that I don't feel anything for him anymore.
Our relationship is getting cold. I don't feel appreciated.
不是这样,只是我开始意识到我对他没有感觉了。我们的关系越来越冷淡,我感觉到被欣赏。
F1: Well then, maybe you should break up for a while and start seeing other man. But be careful. If I were you, I wouldn't start seeing anybody else until I break up first.
你也许可以分开一段时间,见见其他男人,但是要小心。如果我是你,我在分手之前不会见其他人。
F2: Why do you think so?
你为什么这么想?
F1: If he sees that you're serious about breaking up, he may change.
如果他看你真的要分手,也许他会改变。
F2: Maybe, but I doubt it.
也许,不过我有点怀疑。
F1: It could be that he feels the same way about you. Maybe he has lost interest. So it's best to find out. You need to have a serious conversation with him.
可能他对你感觉也一样,也许他失去了兴趣。所以最好查一下,你需要和他认真谈谈。
F2: Hemm, you're right. Maybe it's time to really find out.
嗯,你说得对。也许是应该找出问题了。
Level 6 - Unit 2 - Part 2 Dialogue - A Fight between Lovers(恋人间的争吵)
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
- 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
- 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
- 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
推荐阅读更多精彩内容
- A Fight between Lovers What's wrong? You look awful. My b...
- What's wrong? You look awful. My boyfriend and I have jus...
- Dialogue--- A Fight between Lovers A: What's wrong? You l...
- A: What's wrong? You look awful. B: My boyfriend and I ha...
- A Fight between Lovers What's wrong? You look awful. My b...