What are you so excited about?你怎么这么激动
Have you heard?你听说了吗?
John and Sylvia are getting a divorce.john和Sylvia离婚了
No, I haven't, but I'm not surprised.不我没有,但我并不惊讶
To be honest, I never expected their marriage to last very long.说实话,我从来没觉得他们的婚姻能持续很久
She is so aggressive and bossy.她是如此攻击性和专横的人
Well, I think John had an affair!我觉得约翰有外遇了
He met someone on a business trip.他在出差时遇到某人了
Really? How did you find that out?真的?你是怎么发现的
Sherry told me a few minutes ago.雪莉几分钟前告诉我的
Oh~, Sherry.
She is such a gossip.她真是一个爱说长道短的人
I wouldn't believe anything she says.我不相信她说的任何事
No, really.This time I think we can trust her.不,是真的,这次我认为我们能信任她
I don't think she's making it up. 我认为她没有说谎
Wow, this is news.What about their baby?这是新闻,他们的孩子怎么样了?
I don't know.I haven't heard anything about that.我不知道,我还没有听说任何关于孩子的事
Well, that's too bad.那太糟了
Even though I don't like either one of them, I feel sorry for them.尽管我不喜欢,他们中的一个,但是我为他们感到难过
It's so sad when this happens, especially for the child.这太糟了,当这是发生尤其对孩子
You are right.对
It's easy to get caught up in (陷入)all the gossip and forget to think about the serious consequences.人们很容易陷入流言蜚语里,忘记去思考严重的后果
Still, I can't say I'm surprised.仍然 我不能说我很惊讶
Can you imagine living with someone like that?你能想象与像她那样的人一起生活
No, I can't.She is so self-centered.不,我不能.她是如此的自我为中心
And what about him? 那他怎么样
I don't know him well, but he seems nice.我和他不是很熟,但他看上去很好
I think so too.I'm not sure how he ever fell for her.
Are you kidding?我也认为如此,我不确定他是怎么爱上她的,你在开玩笑的吗?
Hormones, you had to admit that she's physically attractive.荷尔蒙,你不得不承认她身体的吸引力
He probably couldn't help himself.他可能不能控制他自己
And now it seems he has fallen for someone else.然而现在看上去他已经爱上其她人了
I guess he can't control himself.我猜他不能控制他自己
I've heard he has a drinking problem too.我听说他有喝酒的问题
Oh, I wasn't aware of that.我没有注意
Well, what's new, right?
Something's never change.
That's for sure.那是真的
Hey, what about lunch?
No thanks.I've better get back to work.