纸牌屋第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计

纸牌屋第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Vice President Matthews. 马修副总统
Mr. Vice President. 副总统先生
-Mr. Vice President.-Frank. - 副总统先生- 法兰
Sir, I'm gonna need youto stand on your mark. 长官,你得站在记号上
I'm fine right here. 这里就好
Two minutes, people. 还有两分钟
So they pull me from the car,both legs broken, fractured skull, 他们把我从车里拖出来双腿骨折,头骨破裂
punctured lung. 肺部穿孔
My heart stops. 我的心脏停止跳动
Two full minutes. 整整两分钟
They're pumping my chest. Nothing. 他们替我做心肺复苏术没反应
They grab the defibrillators. 用电击器
Nothing. 没反应
完整版请点击
Third time, the pistons start firin'. 第三次,我的心脏才开始跳动
Doctors tell me it's a miracle I'm alive. 医生说我能活下来简直是奇�
But seriously, you talk abouta wake-up call from God. 但神真的把我点醒了
You don't get tocome back from the dead twice. 死而复生不会发生第二次
The President of the United States. 美国总统
Good morning. 早安
纸牌屋单词统计

纸牌屋高频单词统计
The Education Reform and Achievement Actthat I sign into law today 我今天签署的教育改革与成就法案
will affect every child and parentin the United States, 会影响全美每位孩童和父母
will ensure a better educated workforcefor decades to come, 会在未来十年提高劳动人口教育素质
and will reinforce America's pre-eminenceas an intellectual superpower. 也会巩固美国卓越知识强国的地位
And I'd like to thank one man in particular, 我想特别感谢一个人
who never lost sight of the larger mission, 他从未忘记更重要的使命
who spearheaded this billfrom the beginning. 他从一开始就为此提案冲锋陷阵
And that's Congressman Frank Underwood. 那就是议员法兰安德沃
Invited guests, please join usin the East Room for refreshments. 请来宾们到东厢享用茶点
Media, we will convene immediatelyin the Briefing Room for our conference. 媒体朋友请至简报室我们将马上进行记者会
Linda, thank you so much for all the helpyou gave us in getting this bill passed. 琳达,非常感谢你的协助让我们通过提案
No, thank you, Frank.This was your baby from the beginning. 要谢谢你才对,法兰这是你的杰作
I appreciate youstanding your ground on this one, Frank. 感谢你这次坚守立场,法兰
I'm smart enough to admit when I was wrong. 我也算聪明即时承认了错误
I was just telling Frankwe should set up a weekly, 我刚跟法兰说我们应该设周会
so he can keep us up-to-dateon what's going on in the House. 让他跟我们汇报众议院的情况
That sounds like a great idea. 这主意很棒
-Congratulations, sir.-Garrett... - 恭喜,长官- 葛瑞…
I was wonderingif we could talk for a few minutes. 能不能跟你谈一下
That thing I mentioneda couple of weeks ago, 几周前我跟你提过的那件事
about the jobs tax credit... 就业抵税优惠…
I've been giving it a lot of thought, Jim,and I think it's a good idea, 我考虑过了,吉姆这主意不错
but I'd like to look over my notes first,ifyou don't mind, 但如果你不介意我想先看一下我的笔记
so I can talk about it intelligently with you. 好跟你讨论一些实质内容
Sir, you have your callwith the Prime Minister. 长官,首相在线上
-Busy man.-Yes, he is. - 大忙人- 没错
Frank, I hear that you are heading upthe special election in my home state. 法兰,听说你要统筹我家乡那州的补选
Peter Russo. 彼得鲁索
We're trying to keep that under the radaruntil he officially announces. 在正式宣布之前我们不想让太多人知道
In fact, we're not even workingout of my office until that happens. 事实上,在确定之前我们不会进办公室
-Where are you working from?-The basement of my house. - 那你们在哪准备?- 我家地下室
Any reason why the DNCdidn't ask my advice on the candidate? 你知道为什么么民主党全委会没有问我的意见吗?
Well, I thought they passed it by you,or that Linda did. 我以为他们或琳达问过你了
Nobody did. 没人跟我说过
Well, that is unacceptable. 太过分了
-And I have major doubts about Russo.-His inexperience? - 我很怀疑鲁索的能力- 他缺乏经验?
Yes. And he's urban-based.I don't know if he'll connect with rural voters. 对,他是在城市长大不知道能不能跟乡村选名产生共鸣
Look, frankly that's one ofmy concerns as well. 老实说,这也是我的担心之一
We're working on that. 我们在想办法
But if you were to come outand stump with him, 但如果你能支持他帮他站台
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图

纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
that would go a long way to convince... 那就能说服很多…
Frank, I can't stumpfor somebody I don't believe in. 法兰,我不能帮我不相信的人站台
It's early days yet.I'd ask you to keep an open mind. 现在还早,我希望你能放宽心胸
And let me know if you want meto set up a meeting between the two of you. 如果你希望跟他见面就告诉我
Because, sir, an endorsement from youwould be a big coup for him. 长官,因为你的支持对他会是非常大的帮助
-It's good to see you, Mr. Vice President.-Frank. - 见到你真好,副总统先生- 法兰
Congressman Underwood. 安德沃议员
Ms. Barnes. I was under the impressionyou didn't want to cover the White House. 邦斯小姐,我记得你不想报导白宫新闻
-Slugline just got access yesterday.-I know. - 《头条报导》昨天刚拿到通行证- 我知道
I left The Herald because I didn't wantto cover the White House, 我离开《先躯报》因为不想报导白宫新闻
and now here I am. 结果我又被派来了
Access isn't the same as a ball and chain. 通行证和脚镣不一样
Am I only gonna see youat bill signings now? 只有在签署提案时才能见面?
I haven't heard from you in three weeks. 我已经三周没听到你的消息
Insecurity bores me. 我不喜欢不安全感
I feel the same way about condescension. 屈尊俯就也是
Your place. This evening.And I'll text when I'm about to arrive. 你家,今晚我到之前会传简讯给你
What if I'm busy? 如果我在忙呢?
You're just afraidI'm gonna stand you up again. 你只是怕我又放你鸽子
I just want to make sure it's worth my while. 我只想确定我不会白等
It'll be worth your while.This'll make up for last time. 不会让你白等的这应该能补偿上一次
It's a piece of history.From the President's hand to yours. 历史的见证从总统手里交到你手里
You believe in all that higher power stuffthey talk about in the room? 你相信他们在会议室里说的至高无上权力吗?
I believe there are things beyond our control. 我相信有些事情是我们无法控制的
Who or what's controlling them,that I don't know. 我不知道谁或什么在控制
I don't believe in God.Heaven. Hell. None of it. 我不相信神也不相信天堂地狱这些东西
-Too much Catholic school?-Maybe. - 在天主教学校里太久了?- 也许吧
I'm not saying you have to believe in God,Peter, or anything for that matter. 我不是说你一定要相信神或是类似的东西,彼得
But you shouldn't rule anything out. 但你不该否定任何事情
I should go. 我得走了
It's on the campaign. 竞选经费出
Our cross tabs show 81% of likely voters 交叉数据显示81%的选民
are willing to considera recovering alcoholic. 愿意考虑在戒酒的酒瘾患者
Now, those numbers dip a little 如果是古柯碱
when you introduce cocaine,but not by much. 数字会下降,但不是很多
Randy? 兰迪?
It's a risk, but it'll make waves. 有风险,但肯定会造成话题
Free coverage across the board.The narrative has to be redemption, 有全面的免费宣传效果主题是救赎
a phoenix from the ashes. 凤凰从灰烬中重生
Well, let's not focus on the ashes. 别强调灰烬
We don't want people to thinkPeter was a disaster. 别让大家觉得彼得是个灾难
No, no. We focus on the positive. 不会我们会着重在正面的事物
A "fresh start" and a "clean start"both did well in focus groups. “重新出发”和“除去污点”两者评价都不错
"Clean start" sounds toomuch like "clean slate." “除去污点”会让人有不好的联想
-I like "fresh start."-Yeah, I do too. - 我喜欢“重新出发”- 我也是
完整版请点击
How we doing on the fundraising? 募款方面呢?
The alcoholic thing will turn offsome of the in-state donors, 酒瘾的事会阻碍一些州内的捐款
but it's an off-year election. 但这不是大选
We can hit up the usual suspectsin New York and California. 可以找纽约和加州的赞助人
Walter, how vulnerable are we? 华特,我们有多脆弱?
I'm not prepared to answer that question. 这问题我还回答不了
Peter and I have yet to performthe holy sacrament of confession. 彼得还没跟我进行过忏悔仪式
We still need to addressthe shipyard closing, too. 我们也要解决造船厂关闭的事
Claire's helping us with that. 克莱儿在帮忙了
We are pushing a billcalled the Delaware River Watershed Act 我们在推动德拉瓦河分水岭法案
and I think it's going to bringabout 5,000 jobs into Peter's districts 应该能为彼得的选区在三年内带来大约
over the next three years. 五千个就业机会
We have a draft of the bill completed. 草案已经完成了
Peter's in the processof securing co-sponsors. 彼得正在连络其他赞助人
And who have you called, by the way? 你连络过谁了?
I have some emails out,but most of them wanna see a bill first. 我发了几封电子邮件但大部分都想先看过提案
Have you set up a meetingwith the shipbuilders yet? 你和造船厂员工见面了吗?
I don't think they're gonna back me. 他们不会支持
That's the entire point of the bill, Peter. 这个提案就是为了他们立的,彼得
Well, if I go to them and I say, 如果我去跟他们说
"Hey, some of youmaybe will get your jobs back, “你们之中有些人或许会再有工作机会
"not tomorrow, but three years from now, “不是明天,而是三年后
"and most of youwon't be getting your jobs back anyway..." “反正大部分的人也不会有工作…”
All right, let's put a pin in thisuntil we get more sponsors. 好了,先找更多赞助人再说
I have to go to the office.I'll catch you all later. 我得回办公室了晚点再讨论
Okay, let's move on to our field plan. 现在来谈在地计划
I want to go throughthe regions one by one... 我想逐一讨论每个地区…
Francis. 法兰斯
We spent six weeks on that bill. 那提案花了我们六周
It'll be fine. He'll come around. 没问题,他会醒过来的
I'll see you later tonight? 今晚见?
I have an appointment. 我有约了
So I won't see you until morning. 所以得等到早上了
I'll be back before you get up. 我会在你起床前回来的
I appreciate your taking the time today, sir. 谢谢你今天拨出时间,长官
Did you get that tax credit memothe economic research team put together? 你有收到经济研究小组的抵税优惠备忘录吗?
You didn't ask me here to talk about memos. 你不是要来问我这件事
I know small talk when I hear it, Linda. 我听得出来闲聊,琳达
The President has askedthat you take a step back from Pennsylvania. 总统先生希望你不要插手宾州的事
You've been taking a lot of trips there,meeting with legislators... 你最近回去了很多次和国会议员见面…
It's my home state. There's a jobs crisis. 那是我的家乡现在有就业危机
We can't afford to play favorites. 我们不能有偏袒
The message is 50 states, one solution. 重点是50个州一个解决方案
Not one state, 50 solutions. 而不是反过来
I never expected to be involvedin every policy or decision, 我从没指望参与每一项政策和决定
but I have been completelycut out of everything. 但我完全被架空了
We value your input, Mr. Vice President,but right now, we can't... 我们重视你的付出,副总统先生但现在不能…
Don't condescend, Linda. 别客套了,琳达
No one even asked mewho I thought should fill my seat. 甚至没人问过我我的继任者应该是谁
Why is Frank Underwoodleading the charge on that, not me? 为什么是法兰安德沃主导而不是我?
That is a DNC issue. 这是民主党全委会的事情
We are staying out of it and so should you. 我们已经置身事外你也应该这样
And so I'm supposed to just cut ribbonsand go to funerals? 所以我只能去剪彩和参加葬礼?
You know what you signed up for. 你明白这个职位的性质
Thank you, Mr. Vice President. 谢谢你,副总统先生
I didn't get my pen. 我没拿到我的笔

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容