纸牌屋第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

纸牌屋第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
-What do you think of Darren Jarvis?-At CBS? - 你觉得戴伦贾维怎样?- CBS的?
He wants me to be a correspondent. 他想要我当记者
It's not worth your time. 别浪费时间
What about Greer Fisher, at MSNBC? 那MSNBC的葛利费雪呢?
Stick to writing, do TV on the side.You're more than a talking head. 继续写作,电视当副业你当主播太可惜了
-How about Slugline?-What's Slugline? - 《头条报导》如何?- 《头条报导》?
If I said Politico wanted to hire me,what would you say? 如果《政治新闻网》想雇用我你觉得呢?
I would say that that piques my interest. 这倒是让我很感兴趣
Six months from now, Slugline will bewhat Politico was a year and half ago. 不出六个月,《头条报导》会成为一年半前的《政治新闻网》
Everyone at Politico reads it 《政治新闻网》的人都会看
because Slugline's breaking storiesbefore they are. 因为《头条报导》的特报比他们快
I wonder why I've never heard of it. 我怎么没听过这份杂志
Everyone's a free agent. 人人是自由撰稿
完整版请点击
And they write whatever they want,wherever they are. 不论人在何处都能写出心中想法
Most people write from their phones. 大多人用手机撰稿
Well, if freedom and exposureare what they're offering, 如果他们能提供自由与曝光度
I would say that is a meeting worth taking. 你该和他们会会面
This Hammerschmidt thing is blowing up. 翰默史密事件爆发了
I think he might get fired. 我觉得他会被开除
纸牌屋单词统计

纸牌屋高频单词统计
There's got to be a thousand tweets here... 这里有上千条推文…
People defending me, people trashing me. 有人�I卫我,有人诋毁我
There's even a hashtag, GoZoe. 还有人写标签说,乔伊加油
Hey! 嘿!
-We mustn't leave any trails.-All of my contacts were in there. - 不能留下线索- 我全部的连络人都在里面
Then it's time for youto get some new contacts. 那你该去找新的连络人了
Don't worry. I'll get you a phone.I'll get you two, in fact. 别担心,我会给你手机其实我会给你两支
One for work and a burner for play.Expect them this afternoon. 一个工作用,一个拿来玩游戏下午就会送来
And... Go, Zoe. 还有…加油,乔伊
-The reporter?-Yes. - 记者?- 对
Just this once? 就这一次?
I'm not sure. 我不确定
What does she offer us? 她能给我们什么?
A mouthpiece, when we need one.She's been very useful so far. 必要时她可以为我们传话目前为止,她很有帮助
-What does she want?-Access. - 她要什么?- 门路
A seat at the table. 地位
Sounds like she's gettingthe better side of the bargain. 听起来她占有优势
She can be controlled. 我能控制她
Are you sure? 你确定吗?
She can. I promise you. 会的,我保证
Okay, if you say so. 好吧,既然你这么说
The moment you want me to end it... 只要你要我结束…
I know, Francis. 我知道,法兰斯
I should get ready for work. 我该准备上班了
Hey... 你好…
I didn't think you'd be in until later. 我以为你晚点才会进办公室
This is your agenda for the day.Here's your schedule for the rest of the week. 这是你今天的行程表这是你这周的计划表
These are papersthat need to be approved or signed. 这些是需要核准或签名的文件
Over here are your one-sheetsfor committee meetings 这里是你委员会会议的提纲
and briefs on upcoming legislative action. 还有接下来的立法行动简报
I filled Ashley in.She can cover until you find a replacement. 我交代艾希莉了在你找到新人前,她可以代班
Christina. 克里丝汀娜
What? 怎么了?
Thank you. 谢谢
For getting all this in order. 把这些整理好
Ashley can call me ifyou have any questionsabout what's on your desk. 如果你对桌上的文件有疑问艾希莉可以打电话给我
-He here yet?-I put him in your office. - 他到了没?- 我安排他到你办公室
Marty Spinella. Head lobbyist forthe teachers union. 马帝史皮奈拉是教师工会的陈情代表
He wants to rip my head offand peel it like an orange. 他恨不得扭断我的头、剥我的皮
Why? Because I lied to him.But what choice did I have? 为什么?因为我对他说谎但是我有什么选择呢?
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图

纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
When the truth would have endedthe conversation before it began? 说了真相就别想谈话了
-I'll call you back.-Marty. - 我会回电- 马帝
You fucking lied, Frank? 法兰,你撒谎?
No, no, no. You lie to my fucking face? 你当着我的面撒谎?
-Marty, I did not lie.-What do you mean you did not? - 马帝,我没撒谎- 什么意思?
We spent a whole weekend in that roomporing over this bill line by line. 我们花了整整一个周末逐条讨论这个提案
And nowhere did it say anythingabout collective bargaining. 根本没提到劳资谈判
Let's calm down and sit down.And we will discuss this. 冷静点,坐下我们来讨论吧
I will explain everything that's going onand we will talk it out. 我会解释一切开诚布公地说
-No matter how long it takes.-No. No more. - 谈多久都没关系- 不用了
This is gonna be a very short meeting. 这会是简短的会议
'Cause only one of two thingsare going to happen. 因为只有两条路可走
Either you assure me right nowthat amendment is out, 一来就是你现在担保删除那条修正案
or I am walking out that doorand I am gonna start launching missiles. 或是我现在就走出去展开炮轰
The amendment was never intendedto stay in the bill. 我本来就不打算将那条修正案留在提案里
It's just there for leverage. That's all. 只是筹码而已
You threaten to cutfederal funding from union school districts? 你威胁要删除工会学区的联邦补助?
That's not a poker chip, Frank,that's a goddamn dirty bomb. 法兰,那可不是扑克牌筹码那是天杀的脏弹
Look, the amendmentis not staying in the bill. 修正案不会留在提案里
I just need you towork with me on performance standards. 我只需要你和我一起处理成绩标准
Performance standards? 成绩标准?
Are you fucking kidding me?You agreed that they were already out. 你开什么玩笑?你说过已经删除了
-You can't just put it back in now, Frank.-Marty, look... - 法兰,不能放回去- 马帝…
I have a reputation to uphold. 我得维护我的名声
I am the one that made the union repsstay here for you 你在盖弗尼玩你的鬼桃子时
while you're in Gaffneyplaying with your fucking Peachoid. 是我说服工会代表在这等你
-Marty...-You tell me right now, - 马帝…- 现在说
is that amendment in or out? 会不会删除那个修正案?
There is a middle ground here, Marty.We just have to find it. 马帝,这还有妥协之处我们可以找到的
I take that as a no. 我把这当作是不会
Okay. 好吧
Marty, do not start a waryou know you're gonna lose. 马帝,别打明知会输的仗
You fuck me, I fuck back. 你耍我,我就反击
Stamper! 史坦普!
Marty and lhave a good working relationship. 马帝和我向来合作愉快
Or used to. 或许该说曾经
You could see he has a temper, 看得出他有脾气
but I can usually cut through thatand reason with him. 但我通常能消他火气跟他说理
But I may have pushed him too far.Which is worrisome. 但我可能逼人太甚了这让人有点担心
Friends make the worst enemies. 朋友会是最可怕的敌人
-How'd it go?-What'd you hear? - 怎么样?- 你听到什么?
-A lot of fucks.-Well, that pretty much says it. - 一堆脏话- 大致就是这样了
Let's think this through... 我们来想想…
-No, we've got the DNC leadership meeting.-What? - 还得开民主党全委会领导会议- 什么?
I'd say you could skip it,but Birch just dumped it on us. 本来可以不用参加但是柏许刚推给我们
完整版请点击
-When?-It's here. In 12 minutes. - 何时?- 12分钟后在这里
Why here and not the DNC headquarters? 为什么不是民主党全委会总部?
The DNC is doing renovations,they're gonna be green-energy efficient. 民主党全委会正在修建要善用绿能源
That's a charming use of party funds. 真会运用党基金
We've only been in this spaceabout three months. 我们刚搬来这里三个月
It's cool.
Not exactly The Herald, is it? 和《先躯报》不太像吧?
-Have you been to those offices?-Yes. - 你去过那些办公室吗?- 有
Wrist-slitting was in order. 真让人想切腕
So, who else is courting you? 还有谁诱惑过你?
-A few people.-You mean everyone. - 一些人- 你是说大家
There were a lot of emails this morning... 今早是有许多电邮…
That's not surprising. 一点也不令人惊讶
You're having a moment,people are interested. 你现在正红大家都对你感兴趣
I'm one of them. 我是其中一个
But if eight minutes passes on anything,I get bored. 但我对一件事的兴致只有八分钟
In eight minutes, I could be bored with you.Unless you keep me interested. 八分钟后,我可能对你感到厌倦除非你让我保持兴致
I think you can, 我觉得你办得到
and I think this is the place for youto keep the rest of the world interested, too. 我觉得你在这里也可以让其他人不断关注你
It's your call. I won't chase you. 这是你的决定,我不会逼你
I'm definitely tempted... 我非常感兴趣…
Take as long as you want to look around. 尽量走走看看
Email me your figure.I'll call you back with a counter. 写电邮告诉我你的薪资我会回信谈价
This is our top priority.Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania. 这是我们的首要区域俄亥俄、佛罗里达和宾州
We need all of themor Walker's a one-term president. 我们全部要拿下否则沃克只能当一任总统
Pennsylvania is why he picked Matthewsas a running mate. 他挑马修担任竞选伙伴就是为了拿下宾州
But now we have to find a replacement.The special election is this November. 但是我们现在得找替代人选补选在今年11月
Patricia Whittaker. DNC chair. 派翠西亚惠特克是民主党全委会的主席
A rare example of someonewhose head is in the game 是少数有头脑的人
instead of up their backside. 而不是用屁股思考
Competence is such an exotic birdin these woods 在这圈,有能力的人极为罕见
that I appreciate it whenever I see it. 我极为欣赏有能力的人
Now, this also affects the House. 这也影响到众议院
The new Governor will oversee redistricting. 新州长会监督重划选区
We lose seats here, 我们若在这失去席位
that means we could loseour majority in Washington. 就可能在华府失去多数
Well, the RNC is backing Jack Swofford,ex-mayor of Pittsburgh. 共和党全委会支持匹兹堡前任市长杰克史沃佛特
He's got state-wide name recognition andcampaign machinery in place... 他拥有全州知名度竞选机制完全到位…
It's been three monthsand we don't have dick. 三个月已过我们还没找到匹敌的人选
What about the A.G.? Ben Pluckett? 司法部长班普鲁克呢?
No, Ben's got his eyes seton the Senate in '14. 班将重心放在2014年的参议院选举
Yeah, which he'll lose becausehe botched a sex offender sting last year. 但是他去年搞砸性犯罪提案所以他会输
-Well, there's always McHolland.-He's 78. - 还可以找麦克哈伦- 他78岁了
When's the last time he held office?When Carter was president? 上次他任职是卡特当总统时?
Reagan, but same difference. 雷根,不过差不多
Well, he has dignity. He has gravitas. 他有尊严、分量
I mean, if you need someoneto fill Matthews' shoes... 若要找人替代马修…
You can't fill Jim Matthews' shoes.So we shouldn't even try. 没人可取代吉姆马修所以我们别试了
We need a fresh face. 我们需要新面孔
The state has a weak bench. 这州没什么人才
Well, let's go through allthe sitting Congressmen one by one, 那我们就从现任国会议员一个一个地看
and see if anybodysticks out from the crowd. 看是否有人脱颖而出
All right. I got the list right here. 好吧,我这里有名单
Okay. Go ahead. 好吧,开始
Pennsylvania's first district, Peter Russo. 宾州第一选区的彼得鲁索
Cross him off. He's no good.No experience. No chops. 划掉,他不够好没经验,能力一般

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容