| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| - These are nice people. - My money says one of 'em isn't. | -他们都是好人-据我所知有一个不是 |
| How creepy is Mrs. Huber's sister? | 胡博太太的姐姐真是古怪 |
| Promises were made. | 有人许下诺言 |
| I'm going to find out exactly what happened to her. | 我一定会调查清楚她出了什么事 |
| - Marriages came undone. - We are starting a family. | -婚姻破灭-我们打算生儿育女 |
| We're not negotiating my uterus. | 我的子宫可没得商量 |
| - Would you go out to dinner with me? - Like a date? | -你愿意和我共进晚餐吗-是约会吗 |
| -A date? - And the truth... | -约会-而真相 |
| - You burned your rival's house down. - ...was denied. | -你烧了你情敌的房子-没人承认 |
| I absolutely did not do that thing you accused me of. | 你根本就是在血口喷人 |
| Martha Huber waited her whole life | 玛莎·胡博一辈子 |
| for something to happen to her, | 都盼着自己身上能发生些 |
| something exciting. | 激动人心的大事件 |
| As a child she hoped to be kidnapped by a band of pirates. | 孩提时代她希望自己能被强盗绑架 |
| As a teenager she dreamt of | 少女时代她梦想自己 |
| being discovered by a Hollywood talent scout. | 能被某个慧眼的好莱坞星探发现 |
| As a young woman she fantasized | 成年后她幻想能有个 |
| a handsome millionaire would swep her off her fet. | 钻石王老五拜倒在她的石榴裙下 |
| But the years had flown by and still nothing exciting | 但岁月经年激动人心的大事件 |
| had ever happened to Martha Huber. | 从未在玛莎·胡博身上发生过 |
| Until the night she was murdered. | 直到她被杀害的那晚 |
| Hello, Mrs. Huber. Let me give you a hand. | 你好胡博太太我来帮你吧 |
| - That's really not necessary. - I insist. | -不用啦-我坚持 |
| In those last moments it occurred to her, | 临死前她终于明白了 |
| in addition to being boring, | 生活之于她不仅是无聊 |
| life could also be very cruel. | 而且很残酷 |
| Luckily for Mrs. Huber, death was far more merciful. | 幸运的是死亡之于她反而是种慈悲 |
| What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
| That's our missing woman all right. | 正是我们在找的失踪女性 |
| Oh, Jeez. Didn't take the media long to get wind of this. | 老天媒体这么快就闻风而动了 |
| Make sure no one contaminates my crime scene. | 确保没人破坏犯罪现场 |
| Hey, little lady. | 我说这位太太 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| A lot of people are looking for you. You know that? | 好多人都在找你你知道吧 |
| Your face is gonna be on the front page | 你就要登上我们州 |
| of every paper in this state. | 每份报纸的头条了 |
| How's that for exciting? | 多么激动人心啊 |
| Officer Jackson couldn't be sure, but for a brief moment, | 有一瞬间杰克逊警官不敢确定 |
| he thought he saw the corpse of Martha Huber smile. | 他好像看到死去的玛莎·胡博笑了 |
| Death had come once again to Wisteria Lane. | 死亡再次侵袭紫藤郡 |
| I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. | 恐怕我要告诉你个坏消息 |
| We found your sister's body. | 我们找到你妹妹的尸体了 |
| Word of the tragedy would soon | 惨剧的消息很快 |
| spread throughout the neighborhood. | 在邻里间传开 |
| But for now people went about | 不过大家暂时还是一如往常 |
| their lives as they always did, | 过着自己幸福的小日子 |
| blissfully unaware. | 丝毫没意识到悲剧的存在 |
| - Hello? Anybody home? - In the kitchen. | -有人在家吗-我在厨房 |
| Good news. I finished my book. | 好消息我交稿了 |
| So I thought to celebrate you could take me out to lunch. | 想庆祝一下不如你带我出去吃午餐吧 |
| - Susan. - Can we do a rain check? | -苏珊-改天好吗 |
| We're looking at the plans for her house. | 我们正在研究她的重建方案 |
| My insurance company's cutting my check. | 保险公司削减了我的赔偿金 |
| There's only one plumber I want. | 麦克又是我唯一看中的水管工 |
| Don't expect to see this guy for a few months. | 这几个月就别想见他了 |
| I'm gonna be riding him hard. | 我会整天追在他后头 |
| Well, if anybody can go the distance, he can. I should know. | 他能坚持下来的我了解他 |
| See ya. | 改天见咯 |
| Mike. | 麦克 |
| Mike, we're on the clock. | 麦克我们该开工了 |
| Hey, Felicia. What's up? | 费利西娅什么事 |
| Edie? | 伊迪 |
| They found Martha. | 他们找到玛莎了 |
| Here, blow. Good. All right, come on. | 往这吹气好来吧 |
| This is gonna be fun. Follow me. | 会很好玩的跟着我 |
| Excuse me? You can't do that. | 不好意思你不能这样 |
| I'm here for the 10.00am yoga meditation class. | 我是来上10点的瑜伽冥想课的 |
| Unfortunately, the daycare center's full. | 很不幸日托中心满员了 |
| Yeah, I noticed that, but every time I come here it's full. | 我知道可每次我来都是满的 |
| It's a popular class, and the other moms come early. | 这课很受欢迎其他妈妈们来得早 |
| Look, all I can tell you is plan ahead next time. | 我只能说你下回提早一点来 |
| Lauren, I'm a mother of four. | 劳伦我有四个孩子 |
| Today I had to get up at five, | 早上我5点就得起床 |
| make lunches, make breakfast, drop the twins at school | 做便当做早饭送双胞胎去学校 |
| and get across town lugging a baby and a sick child. | 拖着一个婴儿和一个生病的孩子横跨城镇 |
| Telling me to plan ahead is like telling me to sprout wings. | 让我提早还不如让我长对翅膀出来 |
| And things like being told to plan ahead make me so crazy | 东提早一点西提早一点我会疯的 |
| that yoga is the only thing to relax me. | 只有瑜伽能让我放松下来 |
| Except I show up here and I can't get in, | 可现在我到这了却进不去 |
| and you tell me to plan ahead. | 你还让我提前一些 |
| It's a vicious cycle. See how that works? | 这是恶性循环你明白吗 |
| I get it, but if I broke the rules for you, | 如果我为你破例 |
| I'd have to break 'em for the other moms, too. | 我就得为其他妈妈破例 |
| The moms who followed the rules would get pissed. | 那么守规矩的妈妈就会不爽 |
| I'd have to get pissy right back I'm afraid you know it | 于是我还得花心思对付她们 |
| I don't have time to read my magazine. | 这样我就没时间看杂志了 |
| See how that works? | 明白了吗 |
| I hope some day you have lots of children. | 我希望你将来也会有很多孩子 |
| Hello? Hey, susan. I can't talk. | 苏珊我现在没空聊天 |
| I'm in the middle of something here... | 我这儿有些麻烦 |
| What? | 什么 |
| - I had a wonderful time today. - Thank you. I did too. | -我过得很愉快-谢谢你我也是 |
| - I'm sorry I can't invite you in for coffee. - I get it. | -抱歉不能请你进屋坐会-我明白 |
| Rex still lives in the house. It would be awkward. | 雷克斯还住在这里这会很尴尬 |
| And I would rather cut off my hand than hurt his feelings. | 是啊我宁可断手也不想伤害他 |
| It'll be a lot easier once he gets well enough to move out. | 这样他能快点痊愈搬出去我就解脱了 |
| So do you want to have lunch tomorrow? | 那你明天想一起吃午餐吗 |
| I'd love to. | 我很乐意 |
| Ok. Wow. | 好 |
| Pick me up at one and we'll do something fun. | 记得一点来接我 |
| I'll see you then. | 到时候见 |
| Packages! | 包裹给我 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Hi, Lynette. | 你好勒奈特 |
| What? | 什么 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Hi, honey. Welcome home. | 亲爱的欢迎回家 |
| Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 |
| Take it easy. | 慢走 |
| Come on, honey. Let's celebrate. | 亲爱的我们来庆祝吧 |
| Sorry it's the cheap stuff. I had to economize. | 抱歉这是便宜货我得节俭嘛 |
| Now you're back we can restock the wine cellar. | 你回来我们就可以喝好酒了 |
| - Let's toast. - It's very good to be back. | -干杯-回家真好 |
| What's that? | 这是什么 |
| It transmits to this, my electronic monitoring device. | 它连着这个我的电子监控器 |
| - Didn't the lawyer tell you? - Tell me what? | -律师没告诉你吗-告诉我什么 |
| I'm on house arrest. It's a condition of my bail. | 我被软禁在家里这是保释条件 |
| - No, he neglected to tell me that. - Yeah. | -没他没有告诉我-好吧 |
| If I move more than 100 feet from that telephone, | 只要我离开信号接收器30米远 |
| an alarm sounds. | 警报就会响 |
| If I keep going, it transmits a signal to the F.B.I. | 我继续走它就会通知联调局 |
| And I'm back in jail. | 那我就要回去坐牢了 |
| But how are you gonna work? | 那你怎么去上班 |
| I can't. I can't do anything. | 我不能上班我什么都做不了 |
| No, no, that's unreasonable. | 不不这怎么行 |
| What do they expect us to do for money? | 这么一来我们怎么赚钱 |
| The lawyer's working on unfreezing the accounts, | 律师在解冻我的账户 |
| and in the meantime, | 那么这段时间 |
| haven't you been modeling? | 不是有你在做模特吗 |
| Carlos, this is not like New York | 卡洛斯这里不比纽约 |
| where I made thousands of dollars | 在那我当高级女装的模特 |
| a day modeling haute couture. | 一天就能赚几千块 |
| I'm doing boat shows. | 我现在只能做船展 |
| I spend eight hours a day doing this. | 一天8小时保持这个动作 |
| Well, I'd buy two boats from you. | 要是我立马买你两艘船 |
| Come on. | 好啦 |
| Where's my toast? | 不是要干杯吗 |
| Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
| Hello? Hi, Bree. | 你好布里 |
| What? | 什么 |
| If you find anything in your sister's belongs | 如果你找到任何 |
| that might shed light on her death, | 与你妹妹的死有关的遗物 |
| letters or a date book, | 信件或者日记 |
| please... call me immediately. | 请立即打电话给我 |
| I believe she did keep a diary or something. | 我相信日记之类的肯定有 |
| I'll look around for it. | 我会找找看 |
| Look at them all. Vultures. | 看看这些贪得无厌的人 |
| Pretending to care, | 表面假装关心 |
| when all they want are the sordid details. | 其实不过想挖掘肮脏的内幕 |
| I don't know. I think they just wanna show their support. | 我不知道我想他们只是来表达慰问 |
| Please. Human beings feed on misery. | 拜托人类以悲惨为食 |
| Well, we might as well give the people what they want. | 那我就来成全他们吧 |
| Hello. I want to thank you all for coming out here | 我很感激大家能来这里 |
| and expressing your genuine sorrow and disbelief. | 表达最真切的悲痛和怀疑 |
| My sister martha would've been so touched. | 我妹妹玛莎会很感动的 |
| I know many of you have questions. | 我知道你们都满腹狐疑 |
| I've just spoken with the police who is still putting together | 我刚和警方谈过他们仍在搜集 |
| the details of what happened. | 案件发生的线索 |
| What they do know is... Martha died a violent death. | 他们目前只知道玛莎死于暴力 |
| Yes, I know, it's hard to hear. | 我知道这挺吓人的 |
| Apparently there was a struggle. | 显然玛莎奋力挣扎过 |
| They found scratching and bruising on her body, | 她身上有好几处抓痕和瘀伤 |
| several broken bones | 多处骨裂 |
| and traces of dirt in her lungs, | 肺里还有吸入的尘土 |
| which leads us to believe that | 这不免让我们确信 |
| she was still alive at the time of her burial | 被埋入土时她还活着 |
| and probably in great pain. | 并且承受了巨大的痛苦 |
| But the good news is there are no signs that | 好消息是没有迹象表明 |
| she had been molested. | 她曾受到性侵犯 |
| Now, I think it's time that you return to your homes, | 我想大家可以散了吧 |
| to your loved ones. | 回家和家人待在一起 |
| Oh, in lieu of a memorial service, | 我就不办追悼会了 |
| I'll be holding an estate sale day after tomorrow. | 后天我会举办一个售房会 |
| Please, no personal checks. | 记住不要个人支票 |
| By the next morning, everyone on Wisteria Lane | 第二天早晨紫藤郡所有人 |
| was aware of Martha Huber's demise, with no exceptions. | 无一例外都听说了玛莎·胡博的死 |
| Ok, boys. You see this gum? | 儿子们看这些泡泡糖 |
| If you promise to be quiet | 要是你们保证 |
| while I am downstairs playing cards, it's all yours. | 在我打牌时保持安静就归你们了 |
| - Deal? - Yeah! | -成交-没问题 |
| That's what I like to hear. | 你们真乖 |
| What are the odds? First Mary Alice | 也太巧了吧先是玛丽·艾莉丝 |
| and then Mrs. Huber? It's shocking. | 接着是胡博太太真恐怖 |
| This is different. Someone was murdered on our street. | 这回不一样这是起凶杀案 |
| I remember talking to her right before she disappeared. | 记得她失踪前还跟我说过话 |
| You did? What'd you talk about? | 是吗你们聊什么了 |
| Oh, actually, she yelled at me | 实际上是她吼我 |
| for not bringing my garbage cans in. | 没把垃圾桶放回去 |
| I'm gonna miss her. | 我会想念她的 |
| Edie. | 伊迪 |
| - Hi. Come on in. - Oh. You're all here. | -进来吧-你们都在呢 |
| Yeah. Tuesday is poker day. | 周二是咱们的扑克日 |
| Really? You know, I love poker. | 真的我也喜欢打牌 |
| Ok, then. | 好吧 |
| Well, here's the deal. | 是这样的 |
| Since the ice queen isn't doing | 那个冰山女王不打算 |
| anything to memorialize her sister, | 以任何形式纪念她妹妹 |
| I have decided to carry Martha's ashes | 我决定自己把玛莎的骨灰 |
| up to Torch Lake and scatter them myself. | 撒到火炬湖里去 |
| - It's where her husband proposed. - That's so sweet. | -那是她丈夫向她求婚的地方-真贴心 |
| I know. So I thought that | 是啊所以我想 |
| some of the neighbors could caravan up there | 跟哪个邻居一起开车过去 |
| and we'd have a little ceremony. | 顺便来个小小的纪念仪式 |
| I've printed out maps if anyone needs one, | 我印了地图谁有兴趣就看看 |
| and the dress is semi-formal. | 半正式着装 |
| You know, Edie, I'd love to go, | 伊迪我很想去 |
| but I just got back into modeling, you know, just for fun. | 可我又开始做模特了纯属找乐子 |
| And I have a gig tomorrow. I can't leave 'em hanging. | 明天有个活动我不能放他们鸽子 |
| I wish I would have known earlier. | 要是你早点说就好了 |
| I would have arranged a sitter. | 我也好请个保姆 |
| Darn, I have to take Rex to his angiogram. | 真不巧我得陪雷克斯去做血管造影 |
| Well, Mayer, what's your excuse? | 梅尔来说说你的借口 |
| I'm just, you know, busy. Stuff. | 我就是有点忙事务缠身 |
| Well, your friends are much better liars. | 你的朋友们撒谎可比你在行多了 |
| Ok. Mommy's friends are gone now and you can... | 妈咪的朋友走了你们可以 |
| Well, yeah, I know it hurts. | 我知道很疼 |
| but that's what you get when you let your brothers | 不过是你自己让哥哥把泡泡糖 |
| put bubble gum in your hair -- pain and misery. | 黏在自己头上的所以你活该受罪 |
| Are you mad at me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
| Yes! Yes, I am mad at you. | 是我当然生气 |
| And I'm also cranky, | 而且我快抓狂了 |
| you know how you get when you haven't taken a nap. | 就像你没午睡就会发脾气 |
| Mommies are the same way. We need our downtime. | 妈咪也一样我们需要休息 |
| If we don't get it... Sorry. | 如果没能好好休息抱歉 |
| ...We end up saying and doing | 我们会做出一些 |
| things which we don't normally do. | 非同寻常的举动 |
| And that's frustrating for me to | 这让我很郁闷 |
| 'cause I do want to be the best mommy I can be. | 因为我想尽可能地做个好妈妈 |
| I think you're the best mommy in the world. | 我觉得你是世界上最好的妈妈 |
| Well, that's sweet of you, but it's not exactly true. | 你真乖不过这不是真的 |
| I was so afraid when I suggested a picnic | 真担心我提议出来野餐时 |
| that you'd make fun of me, | 你会笑话我 |
| but I just think it's such a lovely, | 可我真的挺喜欢野餐的 |
| old-fashioned way to spend an afternoon. | 这样打发时间愉快又老派 |
| Well, as it happens, I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy. | 正巧我是一个老派的人 |
| And we got so lucky with the weather. | 天气又好我们真幸运 |
| It's just absolutely... | 肯定是 |
| Your lunch hour's almost up. | 你的午休时间快结束了 |
| We should get you back to the pharmacy. | 我们该回药店去了 |
| Wait. I've had such a good time these last few days. | 等等我这几天过得很开心 |
| I just wanna show my appreciation. | 所以我想谢谢你 |
| Another gift? | 又送我礼物吗 |
| I hope it's not another orchid. They're so expensive. | 不会又是兰花吧太贵了 |
| Relax. This didn't cost me a dime. | 放心吧这次我一分钱也没花 |
| Ok. | 好吧 |
| George, you shouldn't have. | 乔治你不必这般的 |
| This is a nine-millimeter Luger P08. | 这可是9毫米口径08制鲁格啊[德国半自动手枪] |
| When you said you were in the N.R.A., | 你告诉我你在全国步枪协会的时候 |
| I knew I wanted to give it to you. | 我就想把这个给你 |
| I can't accept this. This is an antique. It's too valuable. | 我不能接受这是古董太贵重了 |
| It's ok. My grandpa left it to me. | 没关系这是我祖父留给我的 |
| It was surrendered to him by a soldier during World War II. | 是二战时他从一个士兵那缴获的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”