| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I am just trying to move on with my life. | 我只是想好好继续自己的生活 |
| Are you having anAre you having with my husband? | 你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗 |
| Suspicion ended in tragedy. | 猜疑以悲剧告终 |
| I'm here to see Rex Van de Kamp. | 我来探望雷克斯·范德坎普 |
| Apparently, he had a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作了 |
| Trust... | 信任 |
| It kills me that I'm putting you through this. | 让你独自承受这一切我很心疼 |
| ...was put on trial. | 经历着严峻的考验 |
| Bring me the passport | 让我看到护照 |
| and Mr. Solis can visit his mother. | 索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了 |
| An ex-husband... | 离异的女人 |
| You walked out on your family. | 你抛弃了你的家庭 |
| ...was replaced. | 找到了新欢 |
| She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino. | 她在外面勾引麦克·德尔非诺 |
| And everyone... | 而每个人 |
| Your own personal nanny? Smell you. | 你请了私人保姆真行啊 |
| ...was getting in over their heads. | 都忙得不可开交 |
| Edie Britt could never understand why | 伊迪·布利特一直很奇怪 |
| she didn't have any female friends. | 为什么她一个女性朋友也没有 |
| Of course, she always tried to | 当然她总是告诉别人 |
| tell people she didn't ned any. | 她根本不需要女朋友 |
| But the truth was it bothered Edie | 但事实上让她烦心的是 |
| that other women didn't seem to like her. | 其他女人都不喜欢她 |
| Even after moving to Wisteria Lane... | 即使是搬到紫藤郡之后 |
| Be careful. There are breakables in there. | 轻点里面都是易碎品 |
| ...Edie couldn't understand | 伊迪也无法理解 |
| why her neighbors kept their distance. | 为什么邻居都和她保持距离 |
| And then she met Martha Huber. | 然后她认识了玛莎·胡博 |
| Hola! | 你好啊 |
| Within five minutes | 不到五分钟 |
| Mrs. Huber managed to disparage what Edie was wearing. | 胡博太太就指责了伊迪的着装 |
| No. | 这可不行 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| In fact, whenever they got together, | 事实上只要她们一见面 |
| Mrs. Huber insulted her. | 胡博太太就要讽刺她 |
| She made fun of everything from Edie's make-up... | 从伊迪的妆容 |
| ...to her taste in men. | 到她对男人的品位 |
| Yes, Martha Huber could be cruel, | 玛莎·胡博尖酸刻薄 |
| offensive and downright mean. | 冒犯无礼口无遮拦 |
| But Edie didn't care, | 可伊迪不在乎 |
| because she was the first real friend Edie Britt had ever had. | 因为她是自己第一个真正的朋友 |
| But now Martha Huber was missing. | 但现在玛莎·胡博失踪了 |
| She had vanished without a trace. | 像是人间蒸发 |
| And Edie was not embarrassed to admit she needed her back. | 伊迪毫不讳言她很想把玛莎找回来 |
| - Edie? - Yes. | -是伊迪吗-是的 |
| I'm Felicia Tillman. | 我是费莉西娅·蒂尔曼 |
| - Martha's sister. - Really? | -玛莎的姐姐-真的吗 |
| - What's wrong? - Nothing's wrong. | -怎么了-没什么 |
| It's just Martha always said how alike you two were. | 只是玛莎常说你们两个很像 |
| I just don't see the family resemblance. | 可我没看出来 |
| It's there. It just takes a while to become apparent. | 她说得没错时间久了你就看出来了 |
| - Do you have the key to her house? - I do. | -你有她家的钥匙吗-有 |
| After the police kicked the door in, | 警察把门踹开后 |
| they put on this temporary lock. | 装了把临时锁 |
| Oh, and by the way, the neighbors are coming over at noon. | 对了邻居们中午会在这里集合 |
| We're going to organize and hand out flyers. | 我们打算组织一下出去发传单 |
| - The key? - Oh, right. | -钥匙呢-在这儿 |
| I can only imagine how worried you must be. | 我能想象你一定很担心 |
| I'm not worried, Edie. | 我并不担心伊迪 |
| Martha and I have a very intense bond. | 我们姐妹的联系非同寻常 |
| We were connected at a primal level. | 可以说是心灵相通 |
| A few days ago I felt this sensation in my soul. | 几天前我感应到了一些东西 |
| It dawned on me that something had happened to my sister. | 我知道我妹妹一定出事了 |
| Then when she didn't arrive at my home as scheduled, | 接着当她没有如约来我家的时候 |
| well, that's when I knew she was dead. | 我就知道她死了 |
| Oh, honey, no. You mustn't think like that. | 亲爱的你可不能这么想 |
| Martha's only missing. | 玛莎只是失踪了而已 |
| No, Edie. She's dead. | 不伊迪她死了 |
| But she's my sister | 但她是我妹妹 |
| and I'm going to find out exactly what happened to her. | 我一定会查清楚她出了什么事 |
| Look, Felicia, it's natural to freak out | 费莉西娅心爱的人失踪时 |
| when a loved one's missing. | 惊慌失措是很正常的 |
| Loved one? | 心爱的人 |
| Oh, Edie, let me be clear about this. | 伊迪我得澄清一下 |
| I hated Martha. She was a wretched pig of a woman. | 我讨厌玛莎她是个可耻的老女人 |
| The day she died, this world became a better place. | 她一旦死去世界都变得更美好了 |
| It was in that moment | 这一刻 |
| that Edie finally saw the family resemblance. | 伊迪终于发现这对姐妹的相似之处 |
| Mrs. Huber was missing. | 胡博太太失踪了 |
| The words echoed down Wisteria Lane | 流言在紫藤郡传开 |
| until every last resident was aware of her disappearance. | 直至人人皆知 |
| By noon, dozens of neighbors had gathered. | 到了中午几十位邻居聚在一起 |
| Some came to volunteer. Some came in sympathy. | 有些来做志愿者有些来表示同情 |
| And some came to learn exactly what the police knew... | 有些则是来打探警方 |
| and what they didn't. | 调查的进展情况 |
| I'll need you to pass out flyers. | 我需要大家来发放传单 |
| Put 'em in the mall, the park. | 商场公园 |
| Anywhere you think Mrs. Huber might have been seen. | 任何可能有人见过胡博太太的地方 |
| We need to jump on this. Time is of the essence. | 我们得抓紧时间宝贵 |
| Edie, would you like to say something? | 伊迪你想说点什么吗 |
| On behalf of Martha and her sister, Felicia... | 我代表玛莎和她的姐姐费莉西娅 |
| I'd like to thank you all for coming here today. | 谢谢大家能来 |
| You know, my last conversation with Martha was one of anger, | 我最后一次跟玛莎说话时怒气冲冲 |
| And I'll never forgive myself for the things that I said. | 我永远不能原谅自己说出的话 |
| I lay awake at night thinking about it. | 夜里我躺在床上不断回想 |
| I don't know how she did it, | 伊迪可真行 |
| but Edie managed to make this all about her. | 居然把这变成了她的个人秀 |
| She's a talented girl, our Edie. | 她是个很有表演天分的女人 |
| Has anybody talked to Bree? | 你们和布里谈过了吗 |
| - How's Rex doing? - She's bringing him home today. | -雷克斯怎样了-她今天就接他回家 |
| I don't know how he had a heart attack. He was so young. | 他年纪轻轻怎么就得心脏病了 |
| - How creepy is Mrs. Huber's sister? - I know. | -胡博太太的姐姐真是古怪-我知道 |
| She was talking about Mrs. Huber like she was already dead. | 她说得就像胡博太太已经死了 |
| You don't think she's...? | 你觉得她没死 |
| No, I'm sure she's fine. | 对她肯定还生龙活虎的 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| We are talking about Mrs. Huber. She's like a roach. | 她可是胡博太太生命力堪比小强 |
| I just want you to know, everyone on Wisteria Lane | 我想让你知道紫藤郡的居民 |
| is praying for your sister's safe return. | 都在祈祷你的妹妹平安归来 |
| I seriously doubt that. | 我可不这么认为 |
| What do you mean you're not taking care of him? | 你说不照顾他是什么意思 |
| Dad's being released today. | 爸爸今天出院 |
| He's gotta have a place to recuperate. | 得有个地方养病 |
| He can go to a motel. He's not allowed back in my house. | 他可以住汽车旅馆我不允许他进家门 |
| You two were getting along. What happened? | 你们俩不是好好的出什么事了 |
| That's... between your father and me. | 这是我和你爸之间的事 |
| You're selfish. | 你真自私 |
| I am so looking forward to | 我真期待 |
| the day that I get to put you in a nursing home. | 把你丢进养老院的那一天 |
| I'm sorry to disappoint you, Andew | 很遗憾让你失望了安德鲁 |
| but my plan is to have an embolism and to die young. | 我打算得脑血栓早早地死掉 |
| We're all rooting for you, but you might not be so lucky. | 彼此彼此可没准你没那么幸运 |
| Andrew... | 安德鲁 |
| You wanna say how long I can hold a grudge? | 想知道我能恨你多久吗 |
| Go ahead and abandon my father, | 你就这样抛弃爸爸吧 |
| because I promise you, you'll be sorry. | 我保证你会后悔的 |
| You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what... | 你不该说这种话的如果你知道... |
| Knew what? Come on, tell me. | 知道什么说啊告诉我 |
| because I'd love to know | 我想知道爸爸到底 |
| what my father did that was so awful. | 做了什么对不起你的事 |
| Fine. I will see him through this, | 好吧这段时间我会照顾他 |
| but after that, your father can rot in hell for all I care. | 但他病好之后是死是活都跟我无关 |
| We're not like other families, are we? | 我们家和别人不一样对吗 |
| No, we're not. | 对不一样 |
| Gabrielle, it's not my fault | 加布丽尔你的银行账户 |
| that your bank accounts are frozen. | 被冻结了并不是我的错 |
| I'm not saying it's your fault. I'm just saying fix it. | 我没说是你的错只是让你想办法弥补 |
| Well, I wish I could, | 我也想弥补 |
| but the folks at the justice department aren't very sympathetic. | 但司法部的人可没什么同情心 |
| I'm running out of money. | 我快没钱花了 |
| In a couple of weeks, I'm going to be screwed. | 再过几个礼拜我就完蛋了 |
| Why don't you hock some jewelry? | 你怎么不拿些珠宝去典当呢 |
| There's a lot of stuff you never wear | 有很多首饰你从来不戴 |
| and most of it's ugly. | 而且大部分都很难看 |
| Don't you have a toilet to scrub? | 你怎么还不去刷厕所 |
| God, I'm just so angry with Carlos. | 上帝卡洛斯太气人了 |
| What was he thinking, exporting goods made from slave labor? | 他想什么呢居然出口奴役生产的商品 |
| Why couldn't he have embezzled | 他就不能像其他那些白领罪犯那样 |
| like other white-collar criminals? | 挪用点公款什么的 |
| All the justice department wants is | 司法部只是想要 |
| to make sure that Carlos doesn't skip the country. | 确保卡洛斯不会逃到国外 |
| If he's released on bail, | 只要他被保释 |
| I can argue that he needs money to live on, | 我就能申诉说他需要钱过日子 |
| and they'll probably unfreeze one of the smaller accounts. | 这样也许他们会解冻一个小额账户 |
| They won't release him without the passport. | 可没拿到护照他们不会放人的 |
| Exactly. You haven't found that yet, have you? | 没错你还没找到护照吧 |
| Gabrielle wanted her old lifestyle back, no question. | 毫无疑问加布丽尔想找回她过去的生活 |
| But she wanted Carlos to suffer for his betrayal even more. | 但她更想让卡洛斯为他的错误付出代价 |
| I'm still searching. | 我还在找呢 |
| In that case, you might wanna think about looking for a job. | 这样的话你可以考虑去找份工作 |
| - I had a really good time. - I bet you did. | -我很开心-那当然 |
| Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
| Hey. Is this a bad time? | 来的不是时候吗 |
| For you? Of course it is. | 是你的话没错 |
| Cute. Tax stuff. I need your signature. | 说得好上税的事需要你签个字 |
| - We've been divorced over a year. - 2003. | -我们都离婚一年多了-2003年的税 |
| Well, please, just come on in. | 好吧进来吧 |
| Mike, I don't think you've officially met my ex, | 麦克你可能还没正式见过我前夫 |
| Karl Mayer. | 卡尔·梅尔 |
| Hey. Mike Delfino. | 你好我是麦克·德尔非诺 |
| Right. The plumber. | 没错那个水管工 |
| I don't have the right washer for this faucet. | 我找不到适合这个龙头的垫圈了 |
| So I'm just gonna go on across the street and get it. | 我去对面拿一个 |
| - So he seems ok. - Yeah, he is. | -他看起来还不错-确实不错 |
| So, what do you want me to sign? Oh, I see. | 你想让我签什么知道了 |
| By the way, Julie told me about her birthday plans. | 对了朱莉跟我说她的生日计划了 |
| We're going to a restaurant downtown. | 我们要去市区的一家餐馆 |
| A guy who plays piano and open mic. | 有钢琴伴奏还有卡拉OK |
| Julie got a bunch of her girlfriends together | 朱莉叫了一群小姐妹 |
| and so we're just going to make a night of it. | 我们就打算这么玩一整夜 |
| - Julie loves to sing. It sounds nice. - Here you go. | -朱莉喜欢唱歌这计划不错-搞定 |
| - All righty. - Give my best to Brandi. | -好的-代我向布兰迪问好 |
| Actually, um... we're not together any more. | 事实上我们分手了 |
| You're not? What happened? | 分手了为什么 |
| I... caught her in bed with another guy. | 我抓到她和其他男人上床 |
| Go ahead. Do your happy dance. | 别忍着了尽情笑吧 |
| No, no, really. I'm sorry that you | 不不我很遗憾 |
| had to go through that. I am. | 你要承受这事真的 |
| It's just really hard for me right now. | 我现在真的很痛苦 |
| Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| Um, try ripping up old photos. It helps. | 你可以试试撕旧照片很有效 |
| Well, have fun this weekend. | 祝你周末玩得开心 |
| Let me know how the party goes. | 回来给我讲讲派对上的事 |
| Karl, do you want to join us? | 卡尔你要不要和我们一起去 |
| Susan... | 苏珊 |
| You're the best. | 你最好了 |
| Oh, well... Yeah. I'm the best, aren't I? | 是啊我最好了 |
| You know, if we gonna buy a water heater, | 如果我们真要买个热水器 |
| we should talk about it. | 我们应该讨论一下 |
| We could go to the mall tomorrow and they have a sale | 我们可以明天去买商场在搞促销 |
| Can we talk about this tomorrow? | 能不能明天再说 |
| Well, I'm just trying to plan my day. | 我只是想安排好我的日程 |
| Please, honey. I'm so tired. | 亲爱的求你了我好累 |
| Ok. | 好吧 |
| Hon, did you set up the coffee maker? | 亲爱的咖啡机设定好了吗 |
| Oh, no. I'll do it in the morning. | 没有早上再弄吧 |
| I promise I'll get up early and do it. | 我保证明早一起床就去煮 |
| Tom | 汤姆 |
| Tom | 汤姆 |
| Come on. | 去吧 |
| Thanks. | 谢了 |
| Claire?! | 科莱尔 |
| I'm, uh... Wow, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were up. | 不好意思我不知道你还没睡 |
| Yeah, I thought you were sleeping. | 是啊我以为你们都睡了 |
| I was just going upstairs. | 我正准备上楼睡觉 |
| Do you want me to make the coffee? | 要我帮忙煮咖啡吗 |
| Yeah. Yeah, that'd be great. | 好啊那太好了 |
| I'm just going to, you know, go back up to my room. | 那我这就回房了 |
| - Ok. - All right. | -好的-就这样了 |
| - Night. - Good night. | -晚安-晚安 |
| Also you know,if we go to the mall, | 如果我们去商场 |
| we can go to the shoe store. | 还可以去逛逛鞋店 |
| You said you wanted new running shoes. | 你说你想买双新球鞋 |
| What? | 干吗 |
| The next morning, | 第二天早晨 |
| while the search for Martha Huber continued, | 当搜索玛莎·胡博行动继续展开时 |
| Lynette discovered a little family secret, | 勒奈特发现了一个她意料之外的 |
| one she wasn't even looking for. | 家庭小秘密 |
| - Good morning. - Morning. | -早上好-早啊 |
| - Want some coffee? - Yeah, thanks. | -要不要喝咖啡-好啊谢谢 |
| I didn't want to come down till Tom left for work. | 我想等汤姆去上班后才下来 |
| - I'm still a little embarrassed. - About what? | -我到现在还觉得尴尬-尴尬什么 |
| He didn't tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
| Well, actually it's kinda funny. | 这事说来还挺好笑 |
| I was doing some laundry, | 我当时在洗衣服 |
| and I noticed the robe I was wearing had some baby food on it, | 突然发现睡袍上沾了孩子们的食物 |
| so I threw it in, | 就把它脱下来扔进洗衣机里 |
| figuring I could dash upstairs while everyone was asleep, | 我想趁大家都睡着时冲上楼去 |
| and then I ran into Tom... while I was totally naked. | 却一丝不挂地撞到了汤姆 |
| And so, Claire, when did this... incident occur? | 科莱尔这是什么时候的的事 |
| I don't know. It was pretty late. | 我记不清了当时很晚了 |
| I think he might have come down to make coffee or something. | 我想他大概是下楼来煮咖啡吧 |
| You don't say. | 不是吧 |
| This is certainly impressive. | 简直是美艳不可方物啊 |
| I can definitely get you work as a model. | 我肯定能给你些工作 |
| But you do realize it's different from | 但是你应该知道这份工作 |
| the runnway work you did in New york and Milan? | 和你在纽约和米兰走秀是不一样的 |
| Of course. I made $10,000 a day. | 那是肯定的我当时日薪一万 |
| I don't expect to make that here. | 我没指望在这也能赚这么多 |
| That's good, because you won't. | 那就好因为你确实赚不到那么多 |
| Yeah. So, what have you got? | 是啊那你有什么可以让我做的 |
| Well, there is something. | 有份工作 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”