somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond any experience,
很多我未旅行过的地方,欣然存在于任何经验之外。
your eyes have their silence:
你的眼神多么寂静,
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
至柔的手势中有力量将我关闭。
or which i cannot touch because they are too near
我无法触及,因为它太靠近。
slightest look easily will unclose me
你轻轻的一瞥,便轻易地将我开启,
though i have closed myself as fingers,
虽然我关闭自己,如握紧手指,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens (touching skilfully, mysteriously) her first rose
你总是一瓣一瓣地解开我,如春天一样神秘轻巧的碰触它开启的第一朵蔷薇。
or if your wish be to close me,
若是你要关闭我,
i and my life will shut very beautifully, suddenly,
我和我的生命将合拢。很美丽地,很骤然地,
as when the heart of this flower imagines the snow carefully everywhere descending...
正如这朵花的心脏,梦幻中雪花一般小心翼翼地四处落下。
some where i have never travelled.
最后编辑于 :
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
- 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
- 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
- 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
推荐阅读更多精彩内容
- somewhere I have never trevelled, 我未曾旅行过的地方, gladly beyon...
- Somewhere I havenever travelled by E. E. Cummings Somewhe...
- 我今天看到扭腰时报上有一篇报道李子柒的,就在“高斋外刊双语精读”上发给大家看看哈。原文和译文均取自扭腰时报中文网,...