亿万第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
We have him dead to rights. | 我们要当场抓他 |
So he'll fold quick, | 那他就会弃牌而逃 |
and then we get back to what we were really doing | 我们再回到我们真正要做的事情上来 |
... Axelrod. | 埃克斯罗德 |
Well, if you move on him and take that risk, | 如果你要承担这风险 把矛头指向他 |
you have to get the reward. | 你一定要有所收获 |
I said I know, Dad. | 爸爸 我说了 我知道 |
Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals. | 有关派普森制药的交易模式可疑 |
Peter Decker, Quaker Ridge Financial. | 彼得·戴克 来自桂岭金融公司 |
We start with Decker since he had the longest tenure | 我们从戴克查起 因为离开埃克斯资本 |
at Axe Capital of anyone who left with Axe's backing. | 但又受其资助的人中 他在埃克斯的任期最长 |
It also makes him very loyal to Axe, much harder to crack. | 这也让他对埃克斯十分忠诚 很难击垮啊 |
Get Terri McCue over at FBI up on this, too. | 让联邦调查局的特里·麦秋来调查这件事 |
完整版请点击 | |
Do you know Cross-Co.? | 你听说过克罗斯公司吗 |
Mid-size firm, has a big distribution contract | 中型企业 和美味时光那家面包公司 |
with that bakery company, YumTime. | 签了经销合同 |
You're the best PM on the floor. You know it. | 你是这层最棒的项目经理 你知道的 |
- They're fucking sure of it. - Fucking-A. | - 他们太确定了 - 简直太肯定了 |
You think you're gonna fucking blackmail me? | 你觉得你还能敲诈我 |
亿万单词统计
亿万高频单词统计
Your hair, which will test positive for cocaine, | 你的头发 可卡因药检将会成阳性 |
can be in Chuck Rhoades' hands within an hour. | 一小时之内就能到查克·罗德斯手里 |
You're gonna watch, listen, and report. | 你要去观察 去听 然后来报告 |
That's what this is all about, guys. | 伙计们 这就是我想说的 |
Not only how our firm survived 9/11, | 不只是我们如何逃过9/11得以幸存 |
but how we didn't give up. | 还有我们当时没有放弃 |
It's just wrong | 就不应该 |
that you're the one standing there. | 是你站在这里 |
You know, like the idea that if someone has a problem | 你明白 有这样一种看法 别人和你有矛盾 |
with you and they come to you in person, | 如果他们亲自来找你 |
you do what you can to take care of it. | 你就要尽你所能把问题处理好 |
But they take that beef public, | 如果他们将事情公之于众 |
the ground just falls out from beneath them where I'm from. | 那就让他们永无立足之地 |
- Are you threatening me? - Fucking right I am. | - 你这是在威胁我吗 - 正是 |
Come on. | 来吧 |
Oh, I'm in the clubhouse turn. | 我已经嗨了 |
Ahh! Oh, Goddamn it. | 天哪 |
You want... you want a beer or something? | 你想喝瓶啤酒还是什么 |
Let's just fuck. | 我们大干一场吧 |
Say that again. | 再说一次 |
Let's just fuck. | 我们开干吧 |
I don't make it a habit to sleep with my authors. | 我没有睡我的作家们的习惯 |
Too bad for them. | 那他们太遗憾了 |
So this is the week, huh? | 所以就是这周了 对吧 |
Your people break out the marketing plan for my book. | 你的人为我的新书开拓市场 |
We're gonna make you into a best seller. | 我们会让你的书高居畅销书榜首 |
I could do all the morning shows. | 我可以上早间新闻 |
And you will. | 你会的 |
- Morning. - Hey, Axe. | - 早上好 - 你好 埃克斯 |
Scrumpet? | 松脆饼 |
You ever eat these? | 你吃过这东西吗 |
My parents own a deli in Kew Gardens. | 我的父母在英国皇家植物园有一家熟食店 |
We used to sell 'em. | 我们卖过这东西 |
You grew up in Queens? | 你在皇后区长大的 |
We moved there when I was 9, from Korea. | 我九岁的时候 全家从韩国搬到那里 |
Oh, you speak the language? | 你说韩语 |
Good to know. | 真不错 |
You worked in that deli? | 你在熟食店工作过 |
Every morning, every afternoon, | 我每天上午 下午都工作 |
and I did the books on the weekends. | 只有周末有时间看书 |
亿万中英对照台词本截图
亿万中英对照台词本截图
And then Stanford. | 然后就考上斯坦福了 |
American dream. | 美国梦啊 |
Here's something they didn't teach you at Stanford, Ben. | 本 让我告诉你斯坦福不会教给你的事情 |
Whenever you can, put a company in your mouth. | 不论何时 你要能把公司放进嘴里 |
What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
Not as good as I remember. | 不如我记忆中的好吃 |
And that's a problem, 'cause I own | 这就是问题所在 |
a hell of a lot of these fucking things | 因为我有一堆这种东西 |
and I'm about to own more. | 我还会有更多 |
Yeah, Jack. | 说吧 杰克 |
What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Well, that's crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Shit. Really? | 糟糕 真的吗 |
Fuck. | 妈蛋 |
Yeah, all right. Well, thanks for the heads up. | 行吧 谢谢你提醒 |
Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
Issue? | 有麻烦 |
That was a courtesy call from an agent friend of mine | 我的一探员同事正在和东区地检合作 |
working with the Eastern District. | 给我的友情提醒 |
Mm. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
Last night, they arrested this hedge fund guy in Greenwich | 昨晚 他们以涉嫌证券和通信欺诈为由 |
on securities and wire fraud. | 抓捕了在格林威治搞对冲基金的家伙 |
Get to the part I'm gonna hate. | 说到我讨厌的事了 |
The guy works for Decker. | 这家伙给戴克工作 |
He's gonna flip on him to save his own ass. | 他为了自保 要揭发戴克 |
Son of a bitch. What time is it? | 狗娘养的 现在几点 |
5:50. | 五点五十 |
Come on. | 来吧 |
Take it easy there, fella. | 伙计 慢慢走 |
Excuse me, sir. | 先生 请留步 |
What? | 什么事 |
You didn't clean up after your dog. | 你没清洁你狗的排泄物 |
Yeah, I forgot the bag today. | 是啊 我今天忘了带袋子 |
Oh, I don't think so | 是吗 我不这样认为 |
because, you know, it's not just the statutory law, | 因为这不仅仅是成文法的规定 |
it's the law of civility, man. | 哥们 这是文明要求 |
And I've seen you before. | 我之前见过你 |
You come out of that building, your dog craps, | 你从那栋楼出来 你的狗排泄完 |
and you just leave it where it falls. | 你就把狗屎留在那不理 |
Why don't you mind your business? | 你为什么多管闲事 |
This is my business. | 这就是我要管的事 |
Oh, you're that guy. | 你是那个人 |
I am that guy. | 我就是那个人 |
完整版请点击 | |
All right, well, do you have an extra bag? | 好吧 你有多余的袋子吗 |
No, no. See, I used mine. | 没有 看见没 我用我自己的袋子 |
Well, I'll get it next time. | 那我下次回带着袋子的 |
No, I think you need to get it this time. | 不 我觉得你这次就应该把它处理了 |
Why don't you let it slide? | 你为什么不能放过这件事 |
"Let it slide." | 放过这件事 |
That sounds simple, easy. | 听起来多么的简单 |
Sure, let it slide. That's just some dog shit. | 当然 放过这事 不过是点狗屎 |
But those are three devious little words. | 放过这事 这四个字多么地狡猾 |
You know, if... if I let your dog shit slide, | 如果我能放过狗屎这件事 |
then I have to be okay | 那么我就必须接受 |
with this whole plaza filling up with it, | 整个广场都堆满狗屎 |
which it would before we know it. | 如果不管 很快就是满地狗屎 |
Oh, then it would be on our pant legs and our shoes, | 接下来就是我们的鞋和裤腿 |
and we would track it into our homes, | 然后我们会把狗屎带回家 |
and then our homes would smell like shit, too. | 然后我们家也都是一屋子狗屎味 |
It'd be easy to let it slide. | 放过这事很容易 |
You know, why don't we, uh, | 那么 我们为什么 |
why don't we let petty larceny slide, too? | 不放过小偷小摸呢 |
Some kid steals five bucks from a newsstand? Who cares? | 有小孩子从报摊偷走五块钱 那又能怎样 |
Well, maybe next time he decides to steal your TV | 可能下次 他偷的就是你家电视 |
or break into your brownstone and steal your fucking wife. | 或者闯进你家 偷的就是你老婆了 |
But what difference does it make? | 但是那又能怎样的 |
Because by then, | 因为到那个时候 不管怎样 |
we're all living in shit anyway. | 我们的生活已经充斥着狗屎了 |
Come on, man. I don't have a bag. | 伙计 别这样 我没带袋子 |
- You have hands. - What? | - 你有手啊 - 什么 |
- Use your hands. - Or? | - 用你的手 - 否则呢 |
Come on, man. Come on, buddy. | 我的天哪 伙计 来吧 |
There we go. Thattaboy. | 这就对了 乖孩子 |
That's the spirit. | 就要这种精神 |
- Ugh. - Yeah? | - 天哪 - 说吧 |
Eastern's moved on Decker. | 东区已经开始调查戴克了 |
They pinched one of his guys. | 他们抓住了一个他的人 |
Looks like he's cooperating. | 看起来被抓的人合作了 |
He's gonna flip on Decker? Are you fucking kidding me? | 他要指证戴克 你在逗我吗 |
We... Goddamn it. Hold on. Hold on. | 妈蛋 等一下 |
Sir, there's still some over here. | 先生 这里还剩一点 |
That's not Bobo's, man. | 先生 那不是波波的 |
- It is now. - Fuck. Really? | - 现在是了 - 该死 来真的了 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
Well, if they have Decker... | 如果他们拿下戴克 |
...then they have Axelrod, | 那他们就会拿下埃克斯罗德 |
and we don't. | 我们就一无所获了 |
We know where this came from. | 我们知道这是怎么回事 |
It's fucking Spyros. | 都是该死的斯皮罗斯 |
Yeah, you know, while we're chasing down Birch, | 我们追查伯奇的时候 |
that glory hound gets Eastern to look into Decker. | 那只跟风狗让东区去调查戴克 |
Hold on just a second. | 等我一下 |
Sir? | 先生 |
Thank you for doing your civic duty. | 感谢你的文明行为 |
Feels good, doesn't it? | 是不是感觉不错 |
Okay. | 好的吧 |
Make some time for YumTime | # 给美味时光留点时间 # |
We're baking just for you | # 烘焙只为你 # |
Scrumpets and Krumblettes | # 松脆饼 小面包 # |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字