Look at those lips. |
看看这唇瓣 |
I'll bet it's not hard for you to hold on to a man like that. |
我敢打赌你抓住男人轻而易举 |
Don't smile. It'll make it harder. |
别笑不好抹 |
It's hard to hold on to anything right now with the children |
现在家里上上下下都得照顾还有两个孩子 |
and running the house and... |
可真不容易 |
I don't know if I told you, |
我不知道我有没有告诉你 |
but my m-mother died two, three months ago. |
我妈妈在三个月前去世了 |
I'm sorry. |
很抱歉 |
There are other ladies waiting to use the mirror. |
还有其他女士等着用镜子 |
Those purses get any smaller, we're gonna starve. |
那钱包再小一点的话我们就得饿死了 |
I love seeing you like that. |
我喜欢看你这样 |
Well, you were sitting on my good side. |
你现在正好能看见我好看的侧面 |
No. I mean, the way other people see you. |
不我是说你在其他人面前的样子 |
When you're with strangers, |
当你和陌生人在一起的时候 |
you know exactly what you want. |
你很清楚自己要什么 |
Well, I like to think I always know what I want. |
我觉得我一直都很清楚 |
Slow down. |
慢点 |
I'll have to put that in my diary: |
我得把这个记在我的日记里 |
Lobster Newburg and gimlets should get a divorce. |
龙虾纽堡和鸡尾酒应该离婚了 |
They're not getting along very well. |
他们相处得真不好[指胃不舒服] |
Once you rounded the corner on number two, |
当你要第二份的时候 |
I took it for a case of nerves. |
我还认为你勇气可嘉 |
He's your boss. |
他是你老板 |
He likes you. |
他喜欢你 |
Toots Shor means he likes me. |
去图特肖尔餐厅意味着他喜欢我 |
When he gets us to the Four Seasons, |
如果他请我们到四季酒店的话 |
then we'll know he trusts me. |
那么就表示他信任我了 |
Hmm. He seemed very forthcoming. |
他看起来人很好 |
Yeah. When he's stoned on martinis. |
那是马蒂尼喝多了 |
I don't know. |
不知道 |
It all seemed like an invitation to you |
看起来就像想要 |
to con... confide. |
与你深交 |
Well, maybe it's just manners, |
或许只是出于礼貌罢了 |
but I was raised to see it as a sin of pride |
我从小受的教育都是别吹嘘自己 |
to go on like that about yourself. |
那是自高自大的表现 |
You're so reverent. |
你太谦虚了 |
Did you have a nanny? |
你小时候家里有保姆吗 |
I've never asked you that. |
我从来没有问过你 |
Why? What difference does it make? |
为什么这样问呢有意义吗 |
I don't know. We've never talked about it. |
不知道我们没谈过 |
Did you? |
有吗 |
No, of course not. |
当然没有 |
So your mother and father are responsible for all this? |
所以你爸妈一手把你带大的 |
I'll have to thank them someday. |
我要感谢他们 |
Jesus, Bets. |
天啊贝蒂 |
完整版请点击 |
|
It's like politics, religion, or sex. |
就像政治宗教性一样 |
Why talk about it? |
为什么要说这个呢 |
I see your point. |
我明白了 |
Who is in there? |
是谁在你心里 |
Peggy, next step is accessories. |
佩奇下一步是饰品 |
$35 a week, minus 6.75 for FICA. |
周薪35元还要除去社保捐助的6.75元 |
Can you believe it? |
真不敢相信 |
Maybe it's the fumes from the rubber cement on that envelope, |
说不准是信封上胶水的味道 |
but there's nothing to be happy about here, |
没有什么值得高兴的 |
although you never forget your first. |
即使你永远不会忘记第一次拿薪水的滋味 |
For two weeks I've been telling people |
一连两个周我都不停告诉人们 |
I have a job in Manhattan. |
我在曼哈顿有了工作 |
Look at you. You're indomitable. |
看看你多么能干 |
You never know you were in the very bottom of the food chain. |
你不知道自己曾在食物链的最低端吧 |
Bridget? Are you okay? |
布里吉特你没事吧 |
Thanks to the Precision Valve Corporation, |
多亏了高精喷雾阀门公司 |
for the next 18 months, |
在接下来的18个月中 |
Gillette is the only company on earth |
吉列会是世界上唯一能生产出罐装 |
that can spray deodorant out of a can. |
除臭喷雾剂的厂家 |
Modern deodorant for a modern man. |
新潮除臭喷雾剂献给现代男人 |
He prefers jet travel to train travel, |
他旅行喜欢坐飞机而不是火车 |
Vodka to Scotch, |
喜欢伏特加而不是威士忌 |
and he likes to get his news from the radio, not the paper. |
他喜欢通过广播听新闻而不是看报纸 |
Harold Hill, give it a rest. |
哈罗德·希尔别玩了 |
" Do not puncture or incinerate. " |
"请勿弄破罐体或靠近易燃物品" |
Sounds dangerous. |
听起来很危险 |
Hey, I got a dud. |
我这个喷不出来 |
How is it a guy as big as you, Ken, |
肯像你这样壮实的人 |
has no basketball skills? |
怎么不会打篮球呢 |
I'm sure more research is needed. |
我们应该进一步研究 |
We should try it out. |
试用一下 |
Who smells bad in here? |
这里谁最臭 |
Oh, no. Come on. |
别这样少来 |
Come on, Kenny. |
来吧肯尼 |
Knock it off! |
别闹了 |
Just pretend it's prom night. |
就当是舞会之夜 |
You can be the girl. |
你现在就是姑娘 |
Stop! |
住手 |
Engage rockets. |
准备发射 |
All right, close your eyes. |
好吧闭上双眼 |
Mr. Draper, I was buzzing you. |
德雷柏先生我一直在呼叫您 |
Mr. Cooper is waiting. |
库珀先生来了 |
I always thought it was Sterling |
我一直以为是斯特林 |
who was responsible for the Navy attitude around this place. |
把海军作风带到这地方来的始作俑者 |
Brassere account. |
我们在讨论布雷泽尔那单生意 |
Just figured out we can't sell them to men. |
最近发现产品在男人中没有市场 |
So much yarn, so little time. |
借口很多时间太少 |
So Roger mentioned this Nixon thing. |
罗杰向你提过尼克松的事吧 |
Yeah, he mentioned it. |
提过 |
I just assumed it went away. |
我还以为这事儿完了呢 |
It didn't. |
还没 |
Last I read, Nixon was running without an agency. |
上次我看到消息说尼克松没有找广告公司 |
Make no mistake, we know better |
毫无疑问 |
what Dick Nixon needs better than Dick Nixon. |
我们比尼克松本人更了解他到底想要什么 |
What does Dick Nixon think he needs? |
那么尼克松认为他想要什么呢 |
What he already has: Ted Rogers, |
他已经拥有了特德·罗杰斯 |