老爸有招第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, yeah! | 冲啊冲啊 |
| Oh, this is the life, huh? | 这就是生活啊 |
| A couple beers, game on TV. | 几瓶啤酒赛事直播 |
| Yeah, I opened a bottle of wine | 我在厨房 |
| in the kitchen for the ladies. | 给女士们开了瓶红酒 |
| They should be good for an hour. | 她们应该能老实一个小时 |
| More like a half hour. | 半小时还差不多 |
| Yeah, I may need to feed the meter. | 我可能得再加点码 |
| Change the channel, we want to watch that dancing show. | 换个台我们想看舞蹈节目 |
| No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行不行 |
| Daddy and Uncle Don are watching football. | 爸爸和唐大伯在看橄榄球 |
| So no talking. | 不许说话 |
| Who's that guy? | 那是谁 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Teddy, that's talking. | 泰迪说了不许说话 |
| Commercial! Switch it to the dancing show. | 广告快换台看舞蹈节目 |
| No, no, if I switch it, it'll never go back. | 不不换了台就再也换不回来了 |
| I used that trick on your mother | 播皇室婚礼那时候 |
| during the Royal Wedding. | 我就是这么哄你妈的 |
| - Just watch the commercials. - That's right. | -就看广告-没错 |

老爸有招高频词统计

老爸有招高频词
| It's good for the economy. | 对国家经济有好处 |
| Hey, look, that old guy just took a blue pill. | 那个老人吃了颗蓝色小药丸 |
| And now that lady likes him. | 然后那个女的就喜欢他了 |
| What kind of pill is that, Uncle Don? | 那是什么药丸啊唐大伯 |
| Oh, it's a magical pill. | 那是神奇小药丸 |
| What does it do? | 吃了有什么用 |
| And we're out. Yep. | 我们还是走吧 |
| Okay, remember the blue pill. | 好记住那个蓝色药丸 |
| We can use that again. | 我们以后还可以再用 |
| Oh, hey, we had a great idea. | 我们有个好主意 |
| We're starting a book club. | 我们打算办一个读书俱乐部 |
| Yeah, you want to hear about it? | 你想听一听吗 |
| Keep walking, keep walking. | 往前走继续走 |
| Well, this isn't so bad. | 不赖嘛 |
| We can still see the game through our neighbor's window. Yeah. | 我们还可以从邻居家窗户里看比赛 |
| And old man Ferguson | 佛格森老头 |
| isn't wearing pants. | 没有穿裤子 |
| Neither is Mrs. Ferguson. | 佛格森太太同样没穿 |
| Maybe just go ahead and turn this way | 我们还是转个方向 |
| for a little while. | 到这一边 |
| You know, I can't believe we're stuck out here. | 我们居然被困在外面了 |
| We need a place to hang. | 我们需要找个地方待着 |
| You know, nothing fancy. | 不需要什么高档场所 |
| Just a place with some walls | 就四面有墙 |
| where we can look in any direction | 让我们不管往哪看 |
| and not be scarred for life. | 都不会受到创伤就行了 |
| Hey... why don't we fix up your garage? | 我们不如去你家车库 |
| It'd be perfect. | 简直完美 |
| Don, don't even bother. | 大唐不用麻烦了 |
| Our problem may be solved after all. | 我们的问题可能已经解决了 |
| Looks like your wife's packing up to leave you. | 似乎你老婆要收拾包袱离开你了 |
| No, she just... | 不她是 |
| she just never throws anything away, ever. | 她只是不爱扔东西从来不扔 |
| All right, come on, let's just start throwing this junk out. | 行来吧我们来扔垃圾 |
| No, no, no, no, we can't. | 不不不行 |
| Andi will lose her mind. | 安迪会抓狂的 |
| There'd be a lot of yelling. | 她会大吼大叫 |
| But you won't hear it, 'cause you'll be out here. | 可你听不见因为到时候你会在外面待着 |
| Besides, you worked your butt off when she went back to work. | 再说了她回去上班以后你都快累死了 |
| Where's your payback? | 你得到什么了 |

老爸有招台词本中英对照

老爸有招台词本单词标注
| Well, my payback is supposed to be | 据说我得到的是 |
| spending more time with the kids. | 多一点跟孩子相处的时间 |
| She made it sound like a fun thing. | 她把这事说的好像很有意思 |
| Think about what we could do out here. | 你想想我们在这能干些什么 |
| We could get an old motorcycle and fix it up. | 我们可以搞个旧摩托车来慢慢修理 |
| Like we used to do in high school. | 就像以前高中那样 |
| Yeah, come on, let's do it. | 来吧我们动手 |
| Tell Andi to get her stuff out of here. | 让安迪把她的东西都扔掉 |
| Yeah, yeah, she doesn't get to decide. | 对她说了可不算 |
| No, sir, she does not! | 对的她说了不算 |
| No, I decide. | 对我说了算 |
| And I've decided we're doing it. | 而且我决定了我们就这么干 |
| Damn straight. Yeah! | 这就对了 |
| Andi needs to know | 安迪应该知道 |
| that the garage is a man's place. | 车库是男人的地盘 |
| - What's that, honey? - Oh, uh, nothing, sweetie. | -怎么了亲爱的-没事宝贝 |
| Drinky-drinky, love you. | 慢慢喝爱你 |
| Okay, Andi, when you look at this... | 安迪你看看这 |
| how do you feel? | 什么感觉 |
| I love it. | 我很爱 |
| These are our memories. | 这都是我们的记忆 |
| It makes me feel safe and warm. | 让我觉得安全又温暖 |
| It might make you feel warm 'cause | 你觉得温暖是因为 |
| it's a fire hazard. | 这有火灾隐患 |
| I say we clean all this stuff out of here | 我觉得我们应该把东西清出去 |
| so Don and I can have a hangout and, | 大唐和我就能有地方待着 |
| I don't know, maybe rebuild an old motorcycle. | 比如说修理个摩托车什么的 |
| You have got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
| You want me to throw out all my stuff | 你想让我把我的东西丢掉 |
| so you and your brother can have a motorcycle fort? | 好让你和你哥搞个摩托城堡 |
| Well, we're not calling it that. | 我们不是这么称呼的 |
| Look, you told me when you went back to work | 你回去上班的时候跟我说 |
| I'd get more time with the kids, | 我就有更多时间陪孩子 |
| and that would be a fun thing. | 说这会很有意思 |
| Can we both agree | 我们说实话 |
| that that was a lie? | 你承不承认是在骗我 |
| Yes, that was a lie. | 我是骗了你 |
| I just, I need a spot to decompress. | 我只需要一个地方放松自己 |
| You already have the bathroom. | 你有浴室可以用 |
| Every time I go in there, | 每次我进浴室 |
| Emme sings to me through the door. | 艾玛都会在门外给我唱歌 |
| Now, whenever I hear "The Wheels on the Bus," | 现在我只要听见《公车轮胎》这首歌 |
| it triggers something. | 就会产生某种冲动 |
| Look, Andi, I'm asking you to do this for me. | 安迪我想请你为我这样做 |
| Fine. | 好吧 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Let's try and clean this place out, | 我们来把这个地方清干净 |
| so you can have your dork fort. | 好让你们搞你们的宅男城堡 |
| Great, but we're not calling it that, either. | 好但我们也不这样称呼 |
| Okay, first up is, uh... okay, camping gear. | 首先是露营装备 |
| Only used once. Total disaster. | 使用了一次简直灾难 |
| Teddy ate too many s'mores, and then he threw up. | 泰迪吃了太多棉花糖夹心饼干然后吐了 |
| Then Emme saw his throw-up, | 然后艾玛看见他吐 |
| and then she threw up. | 艾玛也跟着吐了 |
| And then Katie fainted into the throw-up. | 然后凯蒂晕倒在呕吐物里 |
| See, that is a great family story, | 看这就是很好的家庭故事 |
| which you remembered because you saw the camping gear. | 看见露营装备才想起来的 |
| It stays. | 这个留下 |
| Okay, uh... | 好 |
| Okay, this should be easy. | 这应该很轻松 |
| No one could possibly care about | 没人会在乎 |
| a giant container of wine corks. | 一个装红酒瓶塞的东西 |
| My corks! | 我的瓶塞 |
| Martha Stewart has all kinds of ideas for these. | 家政女王玛莎对怎么用这些东西主意多着呢 |
| I'm gonna make a wine-cork collage someday. | 我以后会用瓶塞做一个艺术品出来的 |
| Is it gonna be a picture of you passed out on the kitchen table? | 会做成你醉倒在厨房台上的图像吗 |
| Okay, so, six hours of work, | 搞了六个小时 |
| and the only thing that left the garage | 唯一滚出车库的东西 |
| was a cricket that hopped out on its own. | 就是一只自己跳出去的蟋蟀 |
| Honey, I think you might be like one of those people | 亲爱的我觉得你就是电视上演的那种人 |
| on that TV show you make me watch. | 你当时还逼着让我看 |
| Don't say Hoarders. I am not a hoarder. | 别说囤积狂我不是囤积狂 |
| I love you too much to say the name of the show | 我这么爱你根本舍不得说那个电视的名字 |
| that describes you perfectly. | 但是那词用来描述你太准确了 |
| Honey, | 亲爱的 |
| the other night, I was banished to the driveway. | 那天晚上我被驱逐到了车道上 |
| And Don and I witnessed Mr. And Mrs. Ferguson | 大唐和我目睹了佛格森两夫妻的性生活 |
| making old, grey, | 又老又灰 |
| surprisingly agile love. | 但是居然很敏捷 |
| Is your stuff really worth all that? | 你这些东西值得我付出这种代价吗 |
| I know you want me to say no. | 我知道你想让我说不值得 |
| Oh, come on, Andi. | 拜托安迪 |
| - Most of it's just junk. - Okay, but... | -这大部分都是垃圾-好吧可是 |
| what if while we're throwing out the junk, | 如果我们把这些垃圾扔掉的时候 |
| we accidentally throw out something important? | 一不小心扔掉了重要的东西呢 |
| You see, the junk keeps all the important stuff safe. | 有这些垃圾在重要的东西就很安全 |
| It's like padding. | 就好比防震垫 |
| Yeah. You know, uh... | 我跟你说 |
| before we got married, | 我们结婚之前 |
| your dad wanted to have a little talk with me. | 你爸想跟我谈话 |
| And I never did it, and now I know what it was about. | 我没有去现在我知道他想说什么了 |
| Look, I want to do this. | 我想这样做的 |
| I want you to have your own space. | 我想让你有自己的空间 |
| It's just... it's really hard for me. | 可是这对我太难了 |
| Then let me make this easy. | 那我来把它变得简单点 |
| I'll clean out the garage on my own, | 我自己来收拾车库 |
| and you don't have to worry about a thing. | 你完全不用担心 |
| You would have no idea what to throw away | 你根本就不知道哪些该扔 |
| and what to keep. | 哪些该留 |
| Well, don't you trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
| No! Not at all. | 完全不 |
| I'm sorry. Have I been unclear? | 真抱歉我以前没说清楚吗 |
| Wow. Hoarders are mean. | 你们囤积狂真刻薄 |
| Honey, I'm sorry, okay? | 亲爱的我很抱歉 |
| Look, I clearly have a problem. | 我显然是有毛病 |
| We... Well, that's very brave of you to admit. | 你承认这事也挺不容易的 |
| And I think the only way out of this-- | 我觉得唯一的办法 |
| I mean, as far as I can see-- | 在我看来 |
| is that, uh, we meet back here | 就是我们一年以后 |
| in a year and continue this discussion. | 再来讨论这个问题 |
| If you have a minute, I'd like to talk more | 你有时间吗 |
| about this blue pill? | 我想聊聊那个蓝色小药丸的事 |
| Let's meet back here in a year, and we'll talk about it. | 我们一年以后再来讨论这事 |
| So, di didn't want us cleaning out the garage, | 安迪不想让我们清理车库 |
| and we're doing it anyway? | 然而我们还是要清理 |
| No, no. She does want it. | 她想要清理的 |
| just doesn't know she wants it. | 她只是不知道自己想清理 |
| Like, when she threw out my cargo pants. | 好比她扔掉我的工装裤那时候 |
| Oh, don't tell the cargo pants story again, please. | 可别再讲你那工装裤的故事了拜托 |
| I love my cargo pants. | 我喜欢我的工装裤 |
| So many pockets, and zippers, | 好多口袋好多拉链 |
| and snaps and Velcro, and I had them in every color. | 还有按扣和尼龙扣而且我每个颜色都有 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字