古战场传奇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| We were in Scotland on our second honeymoon. | 当时我们在苏格兰第二次度蜜月 |
| I wanted it to be a dream, but I knew it wasn't. | 我希望这是一场梦但我知道不是 |
| I was no longer in the 20th century. | 我离开了20世纪 |
| It was like landing on an alien world | 这就好比来到了一个 |
| you'd only glimpsed through a telescope. | 你只通过望远镜观察过的外星世界 |
| Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
| I am but Dougal 's eyes, no his head. | 我只是杜格尔的眼睛不是头脑 |
| I suspect you may be an English spy. | 我怀疑你可能是英格兰间谍 |
| My name is Geillis Duncan. | 我叫格列斯·邓肯 |
| I hope I'll see you tonight at the hall. | 我希望今晚可以在大厅里见到你 |
| He's offering to take the girl's punishment. | 他提出要替女孩接受惩罚 |
| You need not be scared of me nor anyone else here | 你不用怕我只要我在你身边 |
| as long as I'm with ye. | 你也不用怕这里的任何一个人 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| You will remain here as my guest. | 你会留在这里作为我的客人 |
| You mean as your prisoner, don't you? | 你是说作为你的囚犯吧 |
| Only if you try to leave. | 如果你想离开那就是 |
| I contacted Colonel Halligan. | 我联系哈里根上校了 |
| He said it might be a week | 他说要下达新命令 |
| before he can issue a new set of orders. | 可能需要一周的时间 |

古战场传奇高频词统计

古战场传奇高频词
| Frank, I don't feel it's right to use your connections. | 弗兰克我觉得让你找关系不好 |
| What of these men-- they've no one to change their orders. | 要是他们从不更改下达的命令呢 |
| I don't understand why you would want to even-- | 我不明白你为什么想... |
| What I want is my husband at home with me. | 我只是想让我丈夫跟我一起在家 |
| But I can't have that right now. | 但是现在我无法满足愿望 |
| And if people use the system to their own benefit, | 如果大家都利用体制谋取私利 |
| then we might as well just give up the ship | 那我们还不如干脆承认失败 |
| and start speaking German. | 直接说德语算了 |
| Please, listen to reason, if not your husband. | 求你了不听你丈夫的话至少要讲道理吧 |
| Darling, it will be all right. | 亲爱的不会有事的 |
| I'll be all right. I'm sure of it. | 我不会有事的我保证 |
| You have to trust me on this. | 你要相信我 |
| Woe betide the man that stands between you | 阻止你去做你一心要做之事的人 |
| and what you set your mind upon. | 一定会遭到报应 |
| And damned if that stubbornness, | 可正是你这种倔强 |
| isn't what I find so attractive about you. | 深深吸引了我 |
| All aboard! | 请上车 |
| All aboard! | 请上车 |
| As they say, that's my cue. | 如大家所说这就是我的特点 |
| This is backwards. | 这真是反了 |
| I should be the one leaving for the front lines. | 我才应该离家赶赴前线 |
| Welcome to the 20th century. | 欢迎来到20世纪 |
| Please, don't take any unnecessary risks. | 一定不要冒不必要的危险 |
| - I won't. - I love you. | -我不会的-我爱你 |
| Claire Beauchamp Randall, | 克莱尔·比彻姆·兰德尔 |
| promise that you'll return to me. | 答应我一定要回到我身边 |
| I will, Frank Randall. | 我会的弗兰克·兰德尔 |
| I promise. | 我保证 |
| Bloody hell. | 该死 |
| Aye, a bit brisk? | 是有点凉吧 |
| Keeps you clearheaded and strong though. | 不过可以让你保持清醒强壮 |
| I really can wash and dress myself, you know. | 我真的可以自己梳洗打扮 |
| Oh, I don't mind helping you. | 我又不介意帮你 |
| Such beautiful skin you have. | 你皮肤真好 |
| I've never seen a woman past eight or nine | 我从未见过八九岁以上的女子 |
| with skin so unmarked by injury or illness. | 皮肤上没一点伤痕或疾病留下的痕迹 |
| Your next husband will be a lucky man. | 你下一任丈夫一定是个幸运的人 |
| What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
| Mrs. Fitz, | 菲茨太太 |
| can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |

古战场传奇台词本中英对照

古战场传奇台词本单词标注
| Of course you can. | 当然了 |
| It's about my husband. | 是关于我丈夫的 |
| He's not dead. | 他没有去世 |
| Have you run away from him? | 你离开了他吗 |
| Was he no a good man? | 他是不是不是好人 |
| No, he's wonderful. | 不他是个极好的人 |
| It's just, well... he hasn't been born yet. | 只是他现在还未出生 |
| I don't understand your meaning. | 我不明白你的意思 |
| Mrs. Fitz, I seem to have fallen through time. | 菲茨太太我好像穿越了 |
| I was on my honeymoon in 1945, | 我当时在1945年度蜜月 |
| 200 years from now. | 距今两百年以后 |
| It was Samhain, and I went to the stone circle | 刚好是夏末节我去了克雷尼顿的 |
| at Craigh Na Dun. | 巨石圈 |
| Do you know it? | 你知道吗 |
| Aye. | 知道 |
| I've heard strange tales. | 我听说过奇怪的故事 |
| I touched the stone, and it-- | 我碰了下石头然后... |
| the world just spun out of control, | 整个世界天旋地转 |
| and the next thing I knew, I was here in 1743. | 然后我就到1743年了 |
| I'm not an English spy. | 我不是英格兰间谍 |
| I'm from the future. | 我是从未来过来的 |
| It's a lot to take to mind. | 信息量太大先让我缓一缓 |
| I can hardly believe it myself. | 我自己都很难相信 |
| I don't even know if I can travel forward to my own time. | 我甚至都不知道还能不能回到自己的时代 |
| I have to get back to the stones. | 我得回巨石那边 |
| Is it my help you're asking? | 你是在让我帮你吗 |
| Do you think the Mackenzies would believe me | 如果我说出真相你觉得 |
| if I told them the truth? | 麦肯齐家族的人会相信我吗 |
| Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
| You're fair of eye and honeyed of tongue, | 看你眼波流转能说会道 |
| but I see you now for what you are. | 不过我现在终于看清你的本质了 |
| What? | 什么 |
| Be gone, evil demon. | 走开恶魔 |
| I abjure thee! | 我拒绝你 |
| No, Mrs. Fitz-- | 不菲茨太太 |
| I'm a good Christian woman! | 我是名纯良的基督教信徒 |
| I'll not let you spell me. | 我不会让你对我下咒的 |
| Mrs. Fitz, no! | 菲茨太太不要 |
| Witch! Witch! | 女巫女巫 |
| Oh, aye. | 对了 |
| Hundred of Mackenzies will be turning up | 过几天会有上百名麦肯齐家族的人 |
| in the next few days for the gathering. | 到这来参加集会 |
| Are you listening to me, child? | 你有听我说话吗孩子 |
| Sorry, what? | 抱歉什么 |
| Gathering? | 集会 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I'm not familiar with that term. | 我不大熟悉那术语 |
| 'Tis where all the Mackenzie men | 就是整个苏格兰高地上的 |
| throughout the Highlands come and plight their oath | 所有麦肯齐家族的男人都会过来 |
| to the clan and himself. | 向宗族和自己宣誓 |
| Last one was decades ago when Colum was made Laird. | 上一次是几十年前卡伦刚当上领主的时候 |
| I'm fair glad you're here to handle the physicking. | 我很高兴你留在这照顾病患 |
| I have enough to manage | 不去治疗那些生病的人 |
| without dealing with folks' ailments. | 我的事儿就够多了 |
| You do well with that. | 你做得很好 |
| Dougal and himself will not forget it. | 杜格尔不会忘记这一点的 |
| You'll be in their good graces, make no mistake. | 你会赢得他们的青睐的不要犯错 |
| If I could get in Colum and Dougal's good graces, | 如果我能赢得卡伦和杜格尔的赏识 |
| perhaps I could win my release | 也许他们就能放了我 |
| and begin to make my way back to Frank. | 我就可以回去找弗兰克了 |
| "...for headache, take ye one ball of horse dung. | "治头疼取一马粪球" |
| It is to be carefully dried." | "一定是要干燥的" |
| Medicine and caring for the people | 在我看来医疗和照顾 |
| of the clan Mackenzie seemed | 麦肯齐家族的人似乎是 |
| the most logical way for me to earn their trust, | 赢得他们信任最可行的办法 |
| but in order to do that without raising suspicion, | 但为了不引起怀疑 |
| I would have to find a way to apply 20th century medicine | 我不得不利用18世纪的方法和设备 |
| using only the methods and equipment available in the 18th. | 来实施20世纪的医术 |
| "Slaters." | "土元" |
| Woodlice! | 原来就是土鳖虫 |
| Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! | 天杀的 |
| Alongside the jars of pigeons' blood, ant eggs, | 这有一些装着鸽子血蚂蚁卵 |
| and powdered human skull | 还有人颅骨磨成的粉的罐子 |
| whose, I wondered, | 我挺好奇是谁的头 |
| there were a number of herbs and extractions | 罐子旁边有一些比顿收藏的草药和提取物 |
| in Beaton's collection that might actually be helpful. | 事实上这些东西可能还是蛮有用的 |
| It's okay. | 别怕 |
| Now, wasn't so bad, was it? | 现在没那么疼了对吧 |
| My guards began to spend their time in the kitchen | 慢慢的在我看病的时候 |
| while I was seeing patients. | 监视我的人都会去厨房打发时间 |
| I told myself this was a good sign, a sign of trust, | 我告诉自己这是个好现象说明他们信任我了 |
| a feeling they hopefully would share with Dougal. | 希望他们也会跟杜格尔分享这份信任 |
| Excuse me, gentlemen. | 打扰一下先生们 |
| I could use some help in the surgery. | 手术室里面有些事儿要你们帮忙 |
| The discarded medicines need to be disposed of. | 废弃的药需要你们处理一下 |
| What are you two drunkards still doing | 你们两个酒鬼还在我的厨房里 |
| taking up space in my kitchen? | 磨蹭什么 |
| If you're not working here, be gone with ye. | 如果你们不在这工作就赶紧消失 |
| We're just following orders keeping an eye on this one. | 我们只是奉命监视她而已 |
| Oh, and has she been hiding at the bottom of your mug | 难不成在过去的两小时内 |
| for the past two hours? | 她一直躲在你们杯子底下吗 |
| Oh, Shona. | 肖娜 |
| Dinna fash yourself over this. | 别担心 |
| Go on home now. | 回家去吧 |
| Be with your other wee Bairns. | 陪陪你的孩子 |
| Carry on working. | 继续工作 |
| Who was that? | 她是谁 |
| Colum's chambermaid. | 卡伦的女仆 |
| Is she going to be all right? | 她没事吧 |
| Aye, in time. | 嗯会好起来的 |
| Her boy died last night, wee Lindsay Macneill. | 她儿子小林赛·麦克尼尔昨晚死了 |
| What happened? | 发生什么事儿了 |
| Why did nobody come and get me? | 为什么没有人来找我 |
| Oh, miss, what ailed wee Lindsay has no mortal cure. | 小林赛得的病我们是无能为力的 |
| He went up to an eaghais dhubh, he did. | 他去了黑色教会 |
| Where? | 哪里 |
| The old ruins of the Benedictine Monastery. | 本笃修道院废墟 |
| Folk hereabout call it the Black Kirk. | 附近的人都称之为黑色教会 |
| You think somehow the ruins killed him? | 你觉得是废墟用某种方式杀了他吗 |
| 'Twas not the ruins, you daft woman. | 不是废墟你个蠢女人 |
| 'Twas the demons who roam free inside the ruins. | 是游走在废墟里的恶魔 |
| Poor wee soul. | 可怜的小灵魂 |
| Sickly boy on his best day. | 即使在他身子强健的时候 |
| No match for old nick. | 也难敌妖魔 |
| The Mackenzie requests your presence in his chambers, | 麦肯齐邀你在内堂一见 |
| Mistress Beauchamp. | 比彻姆女士 |
| Have you never heard of a comb, you wee gomeril? | 你是不是从没见过梳子呀小傻瓜 |
| Aw, leave off, auntie. | 住手阿姨 |
| My nephew, Tammas Baxter. | 我外甥塔马斯·巴克斯特 |
| Lindsay Macneill was like a brother to him. | 林赛·麦克尼尔跟他好得就像兄弟一样 |
| Mackenzie's waiting. | 麦肯齐正在等你 |
| Right. | 好的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字