古战场传奇第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Previously... | 前情回顾... |
| We were in Scotland on our second honeymoon. | 当时我们在苏格兰第二次度蜜月 |
| I wanted it to be a dream, but I knew it wasn't. | 我希望这是一场梦但我知道不是 |
| I'd seemed to have fallen through time. | 我好像穿越了 |
| Seems that the feral cat we picked up on the road | 看来我们在路上捡的流浪猫 |
| is trying to pull in her claws. | 也开始不挠人了啊 |
| Colum's taking credit for bringing you on | 卡伦因为任命你为麦肯齐家族的治疗者 |
| as healer to the Mackenzies. | 而饱受赞誉 |
| I doubt he'll want to see you leave any time soon. | 他肯定最近都不想让你走 |
| I sent Jamie to the stables to help old Alec with the horses. | 我派杰米去马厩帮老亚力克喂马了 |
| Best place for him under the circumstances. | 他现在只适合去那里 |
| Dinna want him inside the walls. | 不想留他在城里 |
| Jamie needs a woman, not a lassie. | 杰米需要个女人而不是个小姑娘 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| And Laoghaire will be a lassie until she's 50. | 里奥加尔到了五十岁都是小姑娘 |
| Mistress Beauchamp was just about to tell me | 比彻姆女士正打算告诉我 |
| of her unusual upbringing. | 她非同寻常的成长经历 |
| I'm sure it's a good story. | 那肯定是个不错的故事 |
| She came back through the stones. | 她通过石头穿越的吗 |
| Aye, she did. They always do. | 是啊总是如此 |

古战场传奇高频词统计

古战场传奇高频词
| I must escape castle Leoch on my own | 我必须靠自己逃离里奥克城堡 |
| and get back to the stones as soon as possible, | 尽快回到巨石旁边 |
| or die trying. | 或者因此而死 |
| Gah! Tonight we feast! | 哈哈今晚我们要举办宴会 |
| And eat like kings! | 要像国王一样大快朵颐 |
| You won't make a meal of me yet! | 你们抓不到我的 |
| The beast is getting away! | 野兽要逃跑了 |
| Something catch your eye there, lassie? | 有什么引起你的注意吗姑娘 |
| Yes, something I 'm not likely to forget in a hurry. | 是啊我不会轻易忘掉的东西 |
| Mistress Claire. You've lost your fichu. | 克莱尔女士你的披肩丢了 |
| And ye lost yer hair ribbon yesterday. | 昨天你把发带也丢了 |
| So I have. | 是啊 |
| I was so concentrated on escaping you, | 我光顾着跑了 |
| I didn't even notice. | 都没注意 |
| Are you done with yer game, lass? | 你玩够了吗姑娘 |
| Soon. | 快了 |
| The Mackenzie dinna say | 麦肯齐没说 |
| ye could waste the whole day out here. | 你可以一整天在外面无所事事 |
| Well, who says we're done yet? | 谁说我们玩够了 |
| There's still lots more to explore. | 还有很多东西等待我们探索呢 |
| You were right, mistress. | 你说得对女士 |
| This part of the woods is much better than the courtyard | 这片树林比院子还有城堡另一边 |
| or the other side of the castle. | 都好玩多了 |
| Can I be the boar this time? | 这次我能当野猪吗 |
| I don't see why not. | 有何不可 |
| All right. To the hunt! | 好打猎去啦 |
| Mistress Beauchamp! | 比彻姆女士 |
| We're missing the festivities. | 再玩就要错过欢宴了 |
| It's nae since I was a bairn we've had a gathering at Leoch. | 从我小时候起里奥克就没举行过集会了 |
| All right. | 好吧 |
| Shall we let these men get to their festivities? | 我们就让他们参加欢宴去吧 |
| - Come on. - We can play again tomorrow. | -来-我们可以明天再玩 |
| Of course. | 当然了 |
| All right. Shall we? | 好了走吧 |
| The hunting game was more than a pleasant diversion. | 狩猎游戏不仅可以成功转移他们的注意力 |
| It allowed me to reconnoiter | 还可以让我在 |
| the terrain around the castle without suspicion. | 不被怀疑的情况下勘察城堡附近的地形 |
| So far I had found at least two possible escape routes, | 目前为止我发现了至少两条可行逃跑路线 |
| and left breadcrumbs to mark my way to freedom. | 并且在通向自由的路上留下了面包屑做记号 |
| Doubt ye've ever seen anything | 你以前在你们那里 |

古战场传奇台词本中英对照

古战场传奇台词本单词标注
| as braw as this where yer from, eh? | 没见过这么盛大的场面吧 |
| No. | 是啊 |
| The victory day celebrations in London and Paris | 就规模而言伦敦和巴黎的胜利日庆祝 |
| far exceeded the gathering of the Mackenzie clan in terms of sheer size, | 远比麦肯齐家族的集会盛大得多 |
| but this was something different... | 但是这种集会不一样 |
| simple joy, | 这里充满了单纯的欢乐 |
| unencumbered by the trauma of war | 没有因战争的创伤或战后的 |
| or the exhaustion of its end. | 精疲力竭而受到丝毫阻碍 |
| The Mackenzies were simply glad to see one another. | 麦肯齐家族的人只是单纯的因见到彼此而高兴 |
| Despite my eagerness to leave, | 虽然我急于离开 |
| my heart lifted whenever I walked through the encampment | 但每次走过宿营区的时候我都很开心 |
| and a small part of me regretted my imminent escape. | 所以我有点后悔自己即将离开 |
| I had the entire route mapped out in my head. | 整个计划我都想好了 |
| At night, both windows would be lighted by torch, | 晚上两边窗户都会有火把照亮 |
| beacons to guide me to the breaches in the sentry posts. | 火光可以指引我溜过岗哨 |
| But I still needed to find distractions | 但我身后一直跟着两个盯梢 |
| for my ever-present shadows. | 我还需要分散他们的注意力 |
| Gentlemen, please do not look, | 先生们千万不要看 |
| but that woman stirring the bowl over there | 那边正在搅动大钵的那个女人 |
| seems to fancy one of you. | 好像对你们中的谁有兴趣 |
| I said don't look. | 我说了不要看 |
| Oh, aye. | 是啊 |
| - She's a pie-eater, that one. - Mm-hmm. | -她很是丰腴啊-嗯 |
| Well, I 'll just be settling my cock to roost in that tonight. | 我今晚一定要跟她好好共度春宵 |
| Not so fast. | 先别急 |
| We said everra man for himself during the gathering. | 我们说好集会期间大家都可以寻欢作乐 |
| Aye, we did. | 是说过 |
| But ye ken how much I fancy a hen with a bit of meat. | 但是你知道我有多喜欢有点肉的女人 |
| Who doesn't? | 谁不喜欢 |
| I may be of some assistance. | 我或许能帮上忙 |
| I realize I 'm a captive audience of sorts. | 我虽然是你们这出戏的忠实观众 |
| But I'd rather not be subjected | 但是我可不想被扯进 |
| to another one of your inane debates. | 你们另一场愚蠢的争论 |
| So if you please, pull sticks? | 所以要不你们抽签吧 |
| - Either one? - Aye. | -抽吗-好 |
| Right. Choose. | 好了选吧 |
| Ach. | 该死 |
| 'Tis all yer wanking gives ye that much speed of hand. | 你就是撸多了手才那么快的 |
| I'll save some pie for ye, hmm? | 我给你留点怎么样 |
| I now needed to tend to the other elements of my plan. | 现在我需要周全下我计划里的其他要素 |
| I'll need to pick a horse for the hunt tomorrow. | 我要为明天的狩猎挑一匹马 |
| The lad wants a healer to go along just in case. | 猎手们需要个医生跟去以防万一 |
| Ah. Come along. | 一起去吧 |
| Uncle Lamb had taught me to ride | 我们还住在爱尔兰的那些年 |
| during the years we lived in Ireland. | 莱姆叔叔教过我骑马 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| But that was a long time ago, | 但那是很久之前的事儿了 |
| and I needed to pick a gentle, easy horse. | 所以我需要挑一匹温顺的马 |
| Mistress. There's no one in need of healing here. | 女士这里没人需要治疗 |
| I was told I would be needed for the hunt tomorrow. | 他们让我明天也跟着去狩猎 |
| She'll be wanting a horse, then. | 那么你就需要一匹马 |
| I suppose, yes, if I mean to keep up. | 如果我不想掉队的话我想是的 |
| Most of the horses have been spoken for. | 大多数马都有人认领了 |
| I don't want to be of any trouble. | 我不想麻烦你 |
| Perhaps Mr. Mactavish can help me. | 也许麦克塔维什先生能帮助我 |
| Lad's no here. | 他不在这儿 |
| Best to leave Jamie to his own thoughts today, Lass. | 姑娘今天你还是不要是打扰他的好 |
| I didn't know I was a bother to him. | 原来对他来说我是个麻烦 |
| I dinna ken if yer a bother or no. | 我不知道你是不是麻烦 |
| That's for the lad to judge. | 要评价也该由他来评价 |
| I'm just saying it's best for all concerned | 我要说的是集会举办期间 |
| if young Jamie is left to his self while the gathering's on. | 对所有人来说小杰米独自待着才最好 |
| 'Tis Brimstone. | 这是悍妇 |
| I'm sure she'll be all right for yer needs. | 我想它能满足你的需求 |
| Brimstone. | 悍妇 |
| - Sounds ominous. - Nah. | -听起来很凶的样子-不 |
| 'Tis like calling a tall man "Wee." | 就像我们管一个高个子叫"小家伙"一样 |
| She's no fast, but she's sweet and can go for days. | 它速度不怎么样但胜在温顺耐力好 |
| Only thing is if yer not minding her every moment, | 唯一要注意的是如果你不盯紧它 |
| she'll turn for home first chance she gets. | 只要一有机会它就会跑回家 |
| I'll leave you two to get acquainted. | 你们俩好好熟络下吧 |
| There would be no turning for home, | 只要我还有一口气 |
| not if I had anything say about it. | 我就不会让它自己跑回家 |
| Brought the port ye asked for. | 你要的波尔图酒我给你带来了 |
| Christ, Geillis. | 吓我一跳格列斯 |
| Mrs. Fitz told me I might find you down here. | 菲茨太太告诉我可能能在这儿找到你 |
| Hope I 'm not disturbing ye. | 希望没打扰到你 |
| No, of course not. I-I was elsewhere. | 不当然没有刚才出去了趟 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| I hope it wasn't too much trouble. | 希望没有给你造成太多麻烦 |
| No trouble. We have plenty collecting dust. | 不麻烦反正放那在也是招灰尘的 |
| Something in port makes my husband fart like an ox. | 我丈夫喝了波尔图酒后就会像牛一样放屁 |
| Claire. | 克莱尔 |
| Are you with bairn, then? | 你怀孕了吗 |
| Pardon me? | 什么 |
| Ye've quite a stock of food here. | 你这里存了好多食物 |
| Are ye eating for two? | 一人吃俩人补吗 |
| Do you think that's simply because I have a store here | 你以为我存这些食物只是不想 |
| rather than trudging back and forth to the kitchen? | 来来回回地去厨房里折腾吗 |
| Perhaps that's why you're desperate to get to France? | 也许正因如此你才不顾一切的要去法国 |
| An illegitimate pregnancy? | 非法怀孕 |
| I can assure you I've never been unfaithful to my husband. | 我可以肯定的告诉你我从没有对我丈夫不忠 |
| It's not unfaithful if he's dead. | 如果他死了就没有不忠这一说了 |
| Is he? | 是吗 |
| He's not alive. | 他不在了 |
| So he's... | 那么他... |
| dead, then. | 就是死了咯 |
| He's dead. | 他是死了 |
| And the two of you never conceived? | 你就没有怀上过吗 |
| No. We never had children. | 不我们没孩子 |
| We tried. | 我们也努力过了 |
| Maybe you're barren. | 也许是你不孕 |
| Well, it doesn't matter now. | 现在这些都不重要了 |
| See ye have trouble sleeping as well. | 看起来你也有睡眠上的问题 |
| Valerian root. | 缬草根 |
| I have trouble sleeping too. | 我也有睡眠问题 |
| But I don't mash my valerian like that. | 但我不会像那样把缬草根捣碎 |
| I boil it whole first. | 我会先把整根煮一下 |
| I was wondering about the proper dosage. | 我不知道吃多少才合适 |
| How much do you take? | 你通常都吃多少 |
| It's not for me. | 不是给我吃的 |
| Put it in Arthur's evening tea. Then I sleep like a newborn. | 只要我放到亚瑟的晚茶里我就能睡得很好 |
| Careful, though. | 不过你要小心点 |
| Ye have enough there to put a whole army to sleep | 你手上的剂量足以让整个军队 |
| till the next moon. | 睡上一个月 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| I'll boil it in the future. | 下次我会用煮的 |
| When I first came to Cranesmuir, | 我第一次到克兰斯缪尔的时候 |
| all I had was my wits, ye ken? | 我能依靠的只有我的智慧 |
| I had a fairish knowledge of the plants | 我对植物以及它们的用处 |
| and their good uses. | 还算了解 |
| I found a man with a respectable position. | 我认识了一个有些地位的男人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字