罪恶黑名单第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
夜晚价 大床房 双床房 | |
Got you booked on the ground floor, | 照你要求 |
like you asked -- is that right? | 订了一楼的房间对吗 |
Yes, that sounds perfect. Thank you. | 对非常好谢谢 |
Anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
No, that's all. Thanks. | 不用了谢谢 |
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬ | |
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬ | |
♬难以言说变化有时♬ | |
♬耳闻或目览♬ | |
♬借水行舟泛宅浮家♬ | |
♬船已到桥头♬ | |
♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬ | |
完整版请点击 | |
♬功到自然成♬ | |
♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬ | |
♬厚积终薄发♬ | |
♬浅尝辄止半途而废♬ | |
♬耳红抑面赤♬ | |
♬及之所能不甚了了千人如一面♬ |
罪恶黑名单单词统计
罪恶黑名单高频单词统计
♬木已成舟覆水难收更弦又改辙♬ | |
♬力不从心心力交瘁沉思且熟虑♬ | |
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬ | |
♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬ | |
♬功到自然成♬ | |
♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬ | |
♬厚积终薄发♬ | |
♬浅尝辄止半途而废♬ | |
♬耳红抑面赤♬ | |
♬耳濡目染了然于心千人如一面♬ | |
♬木已成舟覆水难收更弦又改辙♬ | |
♬力不从心心力交瘁涅槃当重生♬ | |
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬ | |
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬ | |
I forgot my badge, but I got to grab these records. | 我忘了带徽章但我得拿点资料 |
Look, just sign in on the form. | 填一下表格 |
I'll run you through the system. | 就可以在系统里确认你的身份了 |
I'm in a real hurry here. | 我赶时间 |
I wonder if I can look while you run me through. | 能不能在你确认的时候先让我进去找 |
Go ahead. | 去吧 |
Where are you on Keen? | 基恩那边怎么样了 |
She's still looking into this classified homicide. | 她还在查这起机密凶杀案 |
The file she has is redacted. | 她拿到的文件都是编辑过的 |
No way she finds out what really happened. | 她不可能查到真相 |
You've discovered something curious | 你发现你丈夫 |
about your husband, haven't you, Lizzy? | 很可疑对吗莉兹 |
Hey, you're not cleared to be in here! | 你无权进来 |
Who's your supervisor? | 你上级是谁 |
We need to continue to keep an eye on her. | 我们得继续注意她 |
She's testifying today in a case | 她今天要出庭作证 |
from her time in New York with mobile psych. | 是她在纽约做精神分析时的一个案子 |
A Mexican drug dealer -- Hector Lorca. | 一个墨西哥的毒贩赫克托·洛尔卡 |
I want you at the courthouse. | 你也去法院看看吧 |
What's going on? | 怎么了 |
I've got court this afternoon. Just going over some notes. | 下午要上庭看看记录而已 |
Mind if I come with you? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
Nothing would make me happier than seeing Hector Lorca | 没什么能比亲眼看着赫克托·洛尔卡被判无期 |
being sent away for life. | 更让人开心的了 |
Why do I get the feeling that you're less interested | 为什么我感觉你想看着的那个人是我 |
in watching Lorca than in watching me? | 而不是洛尔卡呢 |
罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图
罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图
I don't know. Are you hiding something? | 不知道你有什么不可告人的事吗 |
Dembe made contact. | 邓比联系我们了 |
Reddington wants to see you -- alone. | 雷丁顿想单独见你 |
You're due in Port-Au-Prince at noon | 您中午必须赶到太子港 |
if we're gonna make your appointment. | 不然赶不上赴约了 |
This won't take long. | 这个不会太久的 |
Bring the car around. | 把车开过来吧 |
"It was only through the efforts of an FBI profiler | "正是因为联调局侧写师的努力 |
"that suspicion began to fall on Hector Lorca, | "赫克托·洛尔卡才开始被怀疑 |
leading to his arrest and indictment." | "进而才能对其进行逮捕和起诉" |
Well done, Lizzy. Very impressive. | 干得漂亮莉兹非常好 |
You are aware, then, that I'm due in court in three hours. | 那你肯定知道我三小时后要上庭 |
Your case is about to go sideways. | 你的案子不会顺利进行的 |
Why? What's happened? | 为什么怎么回事 |
Lorca's people have reached out to me. | 洛尔卡的人已经联系了我 |
Normally, I wouldn't give him the time of day. | 通常我都不搭理他 |
He's a vicious, little drug-lord thug. | 他就是个暴戾的毒贩头头 |
Certainly nothing there to hold my interest. | 所以我对他完全不感兴趣 |
But their request is of great interest | 但是我对他们的要求很感兴趣 |
because it concerns you. | 因为牵涉到了你 |
What's he asking for? | 什么要求 |
Transportation out of the country, | 偷渡出国 |
new identity, passport, bank account, credit cards, | 新身份护照银行账户信用卡 |
as well as the proper introductions | 以及适当的引荐 |
to reestablish his operations elsewhere. | 好让他在别的地方重拾自己的勾当 |
And he wants it by tomorrow night. | 而且明晚前就得全部准备好 |
For whatever reason, Lorca is under the impression | 不知道为什么洛尔卡认为 |
he's about to be a free man. | 自己马上就要成为自由人了 |
I've got a witness testifying today who's got him cold. | 今天我有证人作证他想赖也赖不掉 |
Lorca's not going anywhere. | 洛尔卡哪都去不了 |
Something is going to happen, Lizzy. | 有事要发生了莉兹 |
I don't think you're going to have | 我预感你今天上庭 |
a very good day in court at all. | 不会怎么愉快的 |
Francesca Trevino was abducted | 弗兰西斯卡·特维诺是在 |
from a school parking lot. | 学校停车场被绑架的 |
Lisa Molinera was taken outside a movie theater. | 丽莎·莫里莱娜是在一间电影院外被带走的 |
Bill Jackson -- | 比尔·杰克逊 |
he kissed his wife goodbye one day to go for a jog. | 有一天他吻别了妻子去慢跑 |
Miguel Romero, | 米盖尔·罗梅罗 |
Daniela Morales... | 丹尼尔·莫拉雷斯 |
Roberto Pena. | 罗伯特·皮拿 |
109 victims over the course of six years -- | 六年来总共有109名受害者 |
Members of U.S. and Mexican law-enforcement agencies | 美国与墨西哥执法部门的探员们 |
preparing cases against the criminal cartel | 为了打击洛尔卡先生控制的犯罪集团 |
run by Mr. Lorca. | 做了很多准备 |
完整版请点击 | |
They were witnesses prepared to testify against him. | 这些都是会对他不利的证人 |
They are all presumed dead. | 据推测他们都已经死了 |
None of them have ever been found. | 找不到其中任何一个人 |
Mr. Pena, can you please tell the court | 皮拿先生你能不能告诉法庭 |
what your connection is to this tragic situation? | 您和这一出悲剧有什么联系 |
That's my son, Bobby Pena. | 那是我的儿子波比·皮拿 |
He was a member of the U.S. border patrol | 他被劫持的时候 |
when he was taken. | 是美国边境巡逻队的成员 |
I never saw him again. | 后来我就再没见过他 |
I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
I saw him. | 我看到了 |
I know who killed my son! | 我知道是谁杀了我儿子 |
Oh, my God! He's not breathing! | 我的上帝他没有呼吸了 |
Get the paramedics in here! | 快叫医务人员进来 |
Bailiff, secure the defendant! I want this courtroom cleared! | 法警看好被告法庭清场 |
What is that? | 怎么回事 |
It's gonna be okay. | 不会有事儿的 |
What is going to happen now? | 现在是什么情况啊 |
If the juror can't continue, they'll bring in an alternate. | 如果那个陪审员没法继续他们会换上替补 |
For now, we're gonna keep you in a holding area. | 我们暂时先带你去等候区 |
I'll take it from here. | 把他交给我吧 |
- What about my wife? - I'll go and find her. | -那我妻子呢-我去找她 |
- I'll bring her back here. - Please. | -把她带过来-拜托了 |
They got Lorca secure. | 他们已经把洛卡尔看管好了 |
Just got it from the EMT -- | 刚刚从急救人员那里得到的消息 |
The heart attack was chemically induced. | 心脏病是药物引发的 |
That juror was poisoned. | 陪审员被下毒了 |
Stairs! | 楼梯 |
♬理清思绪♬ | |
♬一无所有♬ | |
♬迷踪失路♬ | |
The manufacturer has replicated the specs | 制造商复制了FIM92针刺导弹的规格 |
of the FIM-92 with a few small improvements. | 并且还做了一些小改进 |
It's lighter, more consistent tracking. | 更轻便弹道更稳定 |
I'm confident your client will be thrilled. | 我相信你的客户一定会很满意的 |
Put him on. | 让他接电话 |
- Mr. Reddington is not avai-- - Now! | -雷丁顿先生现在没...-快点 |
It seems to be urgent. | 好像有急事 |
Yes, you also have a few dozen of those. | 不错啊你还有一打导弹呢 |
Sweetheart, not really the most convenient time for me. | 亲爱的我现在可不太方便 |
I don't give a rat's ass. Where are you? | 我才不管你在哪里 |
- Haiti. - Doing what? | -海地-干什么 |
Keeping up appearances. I'm a criminal. | 装装样子我是个罪犯 |
The minute I stop being one, I become quite useless to you. | 我一旦不再犯罪就对你们毫无用处了 |
My witness is gone. Lorca's people contacted you. | 我的证人失踪了洛尔卡的人联系过你 |
What did they say, exactly? | 他们到底说了什么 |
What I told you is what I know. | 我知道的事情全告诉你了 |
Beyond that, I really can't help. | 除此之外我无能为力 |
A man's life is at stake! | 有人危在旦夕 |
A man's life is always at stake -- | 总是有人危在旦夕 |
and tragically low stakes, at that. | 这没什么出奇的 |
I shouldn't have to remind you I did not offer my services | 你应该不需要我提醒你 |
so that I could help you round up | 我的工作并不是帮你们 |
your run-of-the-mill drug lord or what have you. | 把那些普通的毒枭都抓起来什么的 |
You all seem to be doing a perfectly mediocre job of that on your own. | 当然你们自己似乎干得非常一般 |
I'm after the big game, Lizzy, the ones that matter. | 我追求的是大猎物莉兹重要的猎物 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字