罪恶黑名单第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Must be good to be home again, sir. | 回家的感觉一定不错吧先生 |
| Yeah. | 嗯 |
| Well, we'll see about that. | 一会就知道了 |
| Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
| I'm here to see Assistant Director Harold Cooper. | 我是来见助理司长哈罗德·库珀的 |
| Do you have an appointment? | 您有预约吗 |
| I do not. | 没有 |
| Tell him it's Raymond Reddington. | 告诉他我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
| Ressler. Washington field office. | 雷斯勒华盛顿外勤办公室 |
| I'm the case agent on Reddington. | 我是负责雷丁顿一案的探员 |
| When did this happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
| Under an hour ago. | 不到一小时之前 |
| We confirm it's actually him? | 确认是他了吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| It's him all right. Prints match. Tattoos. | 是他指纹相符还有纹身 |
| He even volunteered classified | 他甚至自愿提供了08年 |
| details about a Brussels mission in '08. | 布鲁塞尔任务中的机密内容 |
| - What happened in Brussels? - Sir? | -在布鲁塞尔发生了什么-长官 |
| We tried to kill him, sir. | 我们试着杀掉他长官 |
| It really is him. | 真的是他啊 |

罪恶黑名单单词统计

罪恶黑名单高频单词统计
| Came in with a briefcase | 他进来时拿着一个公文包 |
| containing every alias he's ever used. | 里面装着他用过的所有化名 |
| Most of 'em we've never even heard of. | 大多数我们从来都没听说过 |
| What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
| Don't know. Won't talk. | 不知道他不肯说 |
| He's a stone. | 他就像块石头 |
| Call lab services. | 给实验室打电话 |
| Have them fit him with an AlphaChip RFID tag. | 让他们给他装上射频识别芯片 |
| Assemble a full intel review. | 整理一份完整的内部调查资料 |
| NSA. CIA. | 包括国安局和中情局的资料 |
| What exactly do you want to know? | 你具体想要知道什么 |
| Everything. | 全部 |
| Raymond "Red" Reddington attended the Naval Academy. | "红魔"雷蒙德·雷丁顿曾就读于海军军官学校 |
| Top of his class. Graduated by the time he was 24. | 班里的尖子生二十四岁时毕业 |
| He was being groomed for admiral. | 本打算培养成高级军官 |
| Then in 1990, Reddington's coming home | 然后1990年雷丁顿说要回家 |
| to see his wife and his daughter for Christmas. | 和妻女一起过圣诞 |
| He never arrives. | 但他就此消失了 |
| This highly respected officer | 这位受人尊敬的军官 |
| up and disappears from the face of the earth-- | 从此人间蒸发 |
| until four years later | 直到四年后 |
| when classified NOFORN documents start showing up in Maghreb, | 一批不对外公开的机密文件出现在了马格里布 |
| Islamabad, Beijing. | 伊斯兰堡以及北京 |
| These leaks were traced to Reddington. | 文件的泄露追溯到雷丁顿 |
| This guy's an equal opportunity offender, | 这家伙是个无差别犯罪者 |
| a facilitator of sorts, | 类似催化剂的角色 |
| who's built an enterprise brokering deals | 通过为其他罪犯提供中介交易 |
| for fellow criminals. | 建立了自己的帝国 |
| He has no country. | 他不投靠任何国家 |
| He has no political agenda. | 没有任何政治目的 |
| Reddington's only allegiance is to the highest bidder. | 雷丁顿唯一效忠的是最高出价者 |
| They call him something in the papers. | 他们在文件中给他起了个名字 |
| "The concierge of crime." | 犯罪世界的管理员 |
| He's online. | 他在线上了 |
| Evidently someone with the authority | 很明显有权利 |
| to make decisions has arrived. | 做决定的人到了 |
| I think I smell the stench of your cologne, Agent Cooper. | 我好像闻到你古龙水的臭味了库珀探员 |
| Smells like hubris. | 有种傲慢的味道 |
| Get these feeds fixed. I want him up here. Come on. | 把信号弄好我要跟他对话快点 |
| You must have many questions, | 你一定有很多疑问 |

罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图

罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图
| so let's begin with the most important one-- why I'm here. | 我们就先从最重要的开始我为什么来这里 |
| Remember the 1986 attack | 还记得1986年大马士革的 |
| on the U.S. Embassy in Damascus, | 美国大使馆袭击事件吗 |
| the abduction of the six foreign nationals | 1997年阿尔及尔法国领事馆的 |
| from the French consulate in Algiers in '97, | 六名外籍人士绑架事件 |
| or the 2002 breach of the Krungthai Bank in Bangkok? | 还有2002年曼谷的泰京银行抢劫事件 |
| You see these events as unrelated. | 在你看来这些事件是毫无关联的 |
| I can tell you one man is responsible for all three. | 但我可以告诉你这三起案件都是一人所为 |
| His name is Ranko Zamani. | 那个人叫兰科·扎马尼 |
| You want him. I want him. | 你想抓他我也想抓他 |
| So let's say for the moment our interests are aligned. | 所以不如说目前我们的利益是一致的 |
| Ranko Sinisa Zamani. | 兰科·西尼撒·扎马尼 |
| Serbian national educated in the U.S. | 塞尔维亚国籍在美国接受教育 |
| Ranko Zamani's been dead for six years. | 兰科·扎马尼已经死了六年了 |
| - He's a non-existent threat. -Then a dead man | -他已经不是威胁了-那就是一个死人 |
| just stepped off United 283 from Munich to Dulles. | 刚刚乘美联航283从慕尼黑飞到了杜勒斯机场 |
| He entered the country under the name Sacha M. Chacko. | 他用萨沙· M·查科这个名字入境的 |
| - Cleared customs at 10:56 A.M. - Listen up, people. | -10:56通过海关-大家听着 |
| The lab just pulled a latent print from the airline arm rest. | 实验室刚从航班的扶手上提取了潜指纹 |
| Nine points of comparison. | 九点匹配 |
| Zamani's alive. | 扎马尼还活着 |
| You have my attention. | 你引起我的注意了 |
| Were you wrong? | 你错了吗 |
| I was wrong. | 我错了 |
| Yes, you were wrong. | 对你是错了 |
| At least it's not the first time. Familiar territory. | 至少这不是第一次似曾相识啊 |
| Now, I'll give you Zamani, but first-- | 我会让你抓到扎马尼但首先 |
| No "But firsts." You don't decide anything. | 不谈条件你什么都无权决定 |
| Agent Cooper, you've overestimated your authority. | 库珀探员你高估自己的权利了 |
| I said I'll help you find Zamani, and I will. | 我说会帮你们找到扎马尼我一定会办到 |
| But from this point forward, | 但从现在开始 |
| there's one very important rule: | 有一条规则非常重要 |
| I speak only with Elizabeth Keen. | 我只跟伊丽莎白·基恩对话 |
| Who the hell's Elizabeth Keen? | 伊丽莎白·基恩是谁 |
| Oh, buddy. | 哥们 |
| Seriously, dude? | 开什么玩笑 |
| - Babe, what time is it? - I don't know. | -亲爱的几点了-不知道 |
| What time you gotta be there? | 你要几点到 |
| - Oh, crap. - What's up? | -糟了-怎么了 |
| - Crap! - What? | -糟了-怎么了 |
| No! My first day! | 不今天是第一天啊 |
| Babe, are you good? You need help? | 你没事吧需要帮忙吗 |
| I missed the bus, babe. | 我错过公车了亲爱的 |
| I'm gonna need to take the car. | 我要把车开走 |
| You can't take the car. I need the car. | 你不能把车开走我也需要车 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I've got field trip planning committee. | 我有实地考察计划委员会的工作要做 |
| You took the dog out, right? | 你溜过狗了吗 |
| I did. | 溜过了 |
| For the field trip: | 关于实地考察 |
| Air and Space or the D.C. Zoo? | 去航空航天博物馆还是华盛顿动物园 |
| - The zoo's gender neutral. - All right. | -动物园比较中性化-好的 |
| Good thinkin'. We're out of milk. | 好主意牛奶喝完了 |
| - Oop. Sorry. - Is this pee? | -抱歉-这是尿吗 |
| I'm standing in pee, babe. | 宝贝我现在站在尿里 |
| - He's your dog, too. - Ok, yeah, thanks a lot. | -它也是你的狗狗-好吧非常感谢 |
| I'm gonna smell like a urinary tract infection | 我工作第一天就要带着一股 |
| on my first day! | 尿道发炎的味道 |
| Hey, don't forget | 不要忘了 |
| we got the last adoption meeting today. | 今天我们还要参加最后一次领养见面会 |
| One-thirty. | 一点半 |
| Hey, you heard me, right? One-thirty. | 听到了吗一点半 |
| Yep. One-thirty. Last meeting. | 听到了一点半最后一次见面会 |
| I'm in the car. You got the keys? | 我先上车你有钥匙吗 |
| - Yeah, in my pocket. - I got your coffee. | -有在我口袋里-我帮你拿了咖啡 |
| No more peeing, dude. | 老兄不要再乱尿喔 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| We both woke up seven minutes ago. | 我们俩七分钟前起床 |
| I'm pretty sure my pants are on backwards | 我敢肯定我穿反了裤子 |
| and I can barely see straight. | 而且还睡眼朦胧 |
| But you are somehow dressed, | 可你已经穿戴整齐 |
| composed, | 泰然自若 |
| and as beautiful as the day I met you. | 漂亮得就像我遇见你的那一天 |
| - I think I'm forgetting something. - Yeah. | -我好像忘拿了什么-是的 |
| You know I'm not gonna let this job | 你知道我不会让这份工作 |
| come between us and our family, right? | 妨碍到你我之间的对吗 |
| I know. | 我知道 |
| We want a family, we're going to have a family. | 我们要组织一个家庭我们就会做到 |
| Wait. Were you serious about that kid thing? | 等等小孩的事你是认真的吗 |
| Because I got stuff goin-- | 因为我有事要 |
| Mama. | 妈妈 |
| Today's the day. | 就是今天 |
| Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
| Man, I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
| - Thanks. - You worked so hard for this. | -谢谢-你为此付出了这么多努力 |
| Are you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
| No. But I am very late. | 不紧张但是我迟到很久了 |
| Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
| Donald Ressler. | 我是唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
| Washington field office. | 隶属华盛顿外勤办公室 |
| I need you to come with me right away. | 我需要你立刻跟我走 |
| Babe, I don't think I'm gonna need to take the car. | 宝贝看来我不需要用车了 |
| Agent Keen. Am I getting that right? | 基恩探员我没叫错吧 |
| - Yes, sir. - Harold Cooper. | -没错长官-哈罗德·库珀 |
| Assistant Director of Counterterrorism. | 反恐司助理司长 |
| Yes, sir. I know who you are, sir. | 是的长官我知道您 |
| So, uh...can you tell us what's going on? | 你能告诉我们是怎么回事吗 |
| I wish I could. | 但愿我能 |
| I can tell you that... | 我只能告诉您 |
| I've been vetted by the agency like everyone else, | 我和每个人一样接受了审查 |
| you know, same background checks, psych profiles. | 同样的背景调查以及精神档案 |
| I'm sure OPR's trolling my digital footprint right now, | 我肯定职责办正在调查我的各种记录 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字