火线第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Yo, the shit is late. | 嘿 货来晚了 |
| They're still vialing up. | 是啊 还在灌瓶呢 |
| Usually come off the train street-ready, but this time they gotta vial. | 通常卸来的货都是成品 不过这次得装瓶子 |
| Y'all got any testers, man? | 伙计有样品吗? |
| - Yeah, later. - Later? | - 有 等会儿 - 等会? |
| Got any testers, man? | 有货吗 伙计 |
| Nigger, it ain't even 9:00, and you fiending on it. | 哥们 现在连9点都没到 你就饥渴成这样 |
| Get the fuck out of here, man. | 它妈的滚一边去 |
| Damn. | 该死的 |
| Why you act like that? | 嘿 你干嘛这么对他? |
| What, for these junkie motherfuckers? | 你说那些狗娘养的吸毒佬啊? |
| So you just gonna take his money all day and treat him like a dog? | 你整天榨取他钱 却当他是条狗? |
| - How I'm supposed to treat him? - I don't know. | - 那我该怎么招呼他? - 我不知道 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| But you ain't got to punk him like that. | 但是你不该那样凶他 |
| He punked himself. He's a goddamn drug addict. | 他自作自受 他是个该死的瘾君子 |
| And you a goddamn drug dealer. | 而你是个该死的毒贩子 |
| So? | 那又怎样? |
| So what? | 那又怎样了?! |
| What, the customer's always right? | 什么 "顾客永远是对的"? |

火线单词统计

火线高频单词统计
| We're in the projects. The customer be fucked up. | 我们在公房区 顾客各个无药可救 |
| You can't give these niggers shit, man. | 你不该在乎这些黑佬 伙计 |
| Why not? Why can't you? | 为什么不 为什么不行? |
| Shit, everything else in the world get sold without people taking advantage. | 操 其他行当做买卖就不会占人便宜 |
| Scamming, lying, doing each other dirty. | 搞什么诈骗 扯谎 黑吃黑 |
| Why has it got to be that way with this? | 为什么这里就要这样? |
| 'Cause they dope fiends. | 因为他们是吸毒的 |
| Yeah, but the game ain't gotta be played like that. | 没错 但是游戏不该那么玩 |
| You can't tell me this shit can't get done without people beating on each other... | 别跟我说不这样就做不成买卖了 非得互相掐架 |
| Killing each other, doing each other like dogs. | 互相动刀子 互相鄙视 |
| Without all that you ain't got 5-0 here on our backs every five minutes... | 不搞出那些名堂 这里就不用五分钟拉一次警报了 |
| Throwing us around and shit. | 被条子追着不放 |
| Shit, man. | 操 |
| You think 5-0 would care about niggers getting high? | 你以为条子在乎谁嗑高了? |
| In the projects? | 在公房里? |
| Man, 5-0 be down here about the bodies. | 哥们 条子来这是因为有尸体 |
| That's what they be down here about, the bodies. | 那才是他们来这儿的目的 尸体 |
| Squires, young squires. | 哥们 公子哥们 |
| What you want, nigger? | 你想要什么 伙计 |
| A little bag of styles, man, a little bag of styles for you. | 一小袋子的时髦东西 伙计 一些给你们的时髦东西 |
| Check it out. | 来看看 看看 |
| Only $5 | 只要5美元 |
| Only $5, what's up with that? | 只要5美元 怎么样? |
| $5 make you a gallant motherfucker, right there, boy. | 只要5美元 就能立马让你帅得冒泡 |
| Him, we know. | 我们认识他 |
| What are we facing from the riot? | 这次闹事有什么后遗症? |
| Three witnesses' statements... | 三个目击者的口供 |
| All of them saying the officer's assault... on the youth was unprovoked. | 都称警员对年轻人攻击之前并未受到挑衅 |
| You know how that goes, Commissioner. | 你知道是怎么回事 长官 |
| People's idea of police brutality is whenever we win a fight. | 每次我们赢了战斗 大家总会联想到警察滥用暴力 |
| What does the state's attorney say? | 检察官是怎么说的 |
| He says it goes to a grand jury. | 他说要交给大陪审团 |
| That's him doing Pontius Pilate. | 他是现代版的本丢·彼拉多 |
| The grand jury doesn't indict, he looks clean for passing the buck. | 只要大陪审团不起诉 他就可以推得一干二净 |
| And if they do indict? | 如果他们起诉了呢? |
| They won't. | 他们不会的 |
| Criminal histories on our three witnesses... | 三位目击者的犯罪记录 |
| One longer than the next. | 一个比一个长 |
| Drugs, weapons, assault... more drugs. | 毒品 枪械 人身攻击...更多的毒品 |
| Shitbirds throwing dirt at good police. | 混蛋们往好警察头上撒粪 |

火线中英对照台词本截图

火线中英对照台词本截图
| Just the same, Lieutenant... | 同样地 警督 |
| I want you to rethink whatever tactic led you | 我希望你能反省一下 是出于什么策略 |
| To send three plainclothes officers to do field interviews | 让你派了三名便衣刑警在临晨两点 |
| At the high-rises at 2:00 in the morning. | 去高层居民区做实地调查 |
| Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
| I take it your people have union counsel? | 我想你们找了工会律师? |
| Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
| Sir, I would request... | 长官 我请求... |
| That pending the grand jury review... | 在大陪审团审查期间 |
| Officer Pryzbylewski be placed on administrative leave. | 将Pryzbylewski警员安排放行政假(相当于停职) |
| I can use him in-office, | 我可以让他留在办公室 |
| But we shouldn't have him on the street until the grand jury signs off. | 但是在大陪审团有结果前 我们不应该再派他出警 |
| That's putting our tail between our legs. | 那脸真是丢大了 |
| I think our official stance has to be... | 我觉得我们正式的态度应该是... |
| He did nothing wrong out there. | 他在那里根本没有不当行为 |
| A 14-year-old is half-blind. | 一个14岁的孩子瞎了一只眼睛 |
| And two of ours were injured as well. | 我们也有两个人受伤了 |
| Goddamn right. They were fucking shooting at us out there. | 说得没错 他们在那它妈的朝我们开枪 |
| Bobby, what do you think? | Bobby 你觉得呢? |
| Keep him off the streets... | 让他别出外勤... |
| Until it clears the courthouse. | 直到法院结案 |
| Okay, then, we'll wait on the grand jury. | 好吧 那我们就等大陪审团的决议吧 |
| Lieutenant. A moment, please. | 警督 请留步 |
| What happened out there? | 那里究竟发生了什么事? |
| Did you know they were in the high-rises without backup? | 你知道他们在没有支援的情况下 去了高层公寓吗? |
| If I tell you yes... I screwed up. | 如果我回答是的...我就失职了 |
| If I tell you no... | 如果我回答不是... |
| I'm putting my men in the jackpot. | 就是把自己的手下陷于不利 |
| Do you still want me to answer? | 你还要我作答吗? |
| I screwed up, sir. | 我搞砸了 长官 |
| Good man, willing to take one for the company. | 好同志 愿意为大局挺身而出 |
| To hell with the company. | 去它妈的大局 |
| I'm defending my own people here, that's all. | 我在这儿是为我的人辩护 如此而已 |
| What Major Valchek means to say is that he's grateful that you... | Valchek警司的意思是 他感激你... |
| Extended your support on behalf of Officer Pryzbylewski. | 能为Pryzbylewski警员着想 伸出援手 |
| - Fuck-up that he is. - He should be off the street. | - 他是个麻烦鬼 - 他不该出外勤 |
| What can I say? The kid needs... | 我能说什么? 这孩子需要... |
| A little guidance, a little supervision. | 一点指导 一点监督 |
| Stan here thought that if he got a young officer back on the street... | Stan觉得如果能让一个年轻警员重回街头... |
| Where he might start over-- | 也许能重头来过... |
| A new unit, a new lieutenant. | 一个新的小队 新的警督 |
| You know, that it might bring him around. | 你瞧 也许能让他重新找到感觉 |
| I understand he messed up here. | 我明白他这次是搞砸了 |
| I understand that. | 我明白 |
| Which is why I'm saying to you... | 所以我要对你说... |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I owe you... | 我欠你一个人情... |
| For walking him through this grand jury thing. | 如果他这次能过了大陪审团这一关 |
| And to compensate, Southeastern is sending you | 作为补偿 东南片会给你们送来 |
| Two new unmarked units, and a surveillance van. | 两辆全新的便衣警车 和一辆监视车 |
| Plus, you need manpower... | 另外 你需要警力的话... |
| While these guys are busy with this IID thing... | 在他们接受内部调查的这段时间里 |
| All you do is ask. | 尽管开口 |
| Lieutenant. | 警督 |
| So I've got suction with you, Valchek? | 那么我们之间算是有交情了 Valchek? |
| That's what I'm saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
| Deputy, always a pleasure. | 副局 随时乐意效劳 |
| A necessary evil. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
| - What? - Valchek. | - 什么? - Valchek |
| Is it insubordinate if I ask what's so necessary? | 如果我反问你 算不算犯上? |
| Thanks for not cutting Pryzbylewski loose. | 谢谢你没有踢走Pryzbylewski |
| If you had, the department would be caught between Valchek and city hall. | 否则 部里就要被夹在Valchek和市政厅之间了 |
| I owe you for that. | 我欠你一次 |
| This Barksdale... | 这个Barksdale... |
| He's dug in. | 他藏得很深 |
| It may take more than buy-bust. | 也许光诱捕还不行 |
| And since it's been in the press about the witness-- | 既然证人的事已经被媒体知道了... |
| It's not an issue. | 这不算什么问题 |
| Keep it a tight little circle. | 坚持小范围调查 |
| Give me three weeks of good street work and you'll see this through. | 给我看看三周街头工作的成果 你会发现事情就过去了 |
| A couple of felony warrants, a little dope on the table. | 几张重罪逮捕令 一些毒品做物证 |
| That's all we need here. | 这些就足够了 |
| Under no circumstances is it accurate to suggest | 没有任何证据明确表明 |
| That this particular homicide | 此次谋杀事件 |
| Was the result of the victim having been a witness in an earlier case. | 与被害人早先的出庭作证记录有关 |
| Reports to the contrary are without factual merit. | 而提出相反论调的报道 也没有事实依据 |
| Are you saying that you know definitely that this man was not killed... | 你是说你能肯定这个男人的被害 |
| - because he testified? - We think that... | - 不是由于他出庭作证? - 我们认为... |
| I mean, that is... | 我是说 那个... |
| We're looking into the possibility that Mr. Gant | 我们正在尝试以街头争斗的角度 |
| Was involved in a street dispute. | 调查Grant先生遇害案 |
| Which, of course, would have nothing to do... | 所以自然此案绝对 |
| With his being a witness... | 与他为数月前为已经结案的案子 |
| In an unrelated case that concluded weeks ago. | 出庭作证一事无关 |
| But you haven't developed a suspect at this time? | 但是目前你们还没有发现任何嫌疑犯? |
| No, we haven't. | 不 我们还没有 |
| Bunk, shame on you, lad. | Bunk 为你害臊 伙计 |
| What did you expect him to do? | 那你指望他怎么办? |
| I don't know, grab the mike shove Rawls to the ground, | 我不知道 抢过麦克风 把Rawls推倒在地 |
| Declare that all of Baltimore should rise as one | 大声宣告整个Baltimore应该一起来抗议 |
| Because they're murdering witnesses in cold blood. | 因为他们在冷血地谋杀证人 |
| That sounds more like one of your moves. | 听上去更像是你的作为 |
| Been working on him two weeks, we don't even have a photo. | 查了他两个星期 我们连张照片都没有 |
| It's fucking embarrassing. | 它妈的太丢脸了 |
| Hey, Pat. | 嘿 Pat |
| We got a job for you guys to try to run down. | 有个活儿让你们去查查 |
| What is it? | 是什么? |
| We need a photo of this guy, Barksdale. | 我们需要这个家伙的一张照片 Barksdale |
| We need to know what he looks like. | 我们需要知道他长什么样 |
| So go down to the B of l. | 那就去查查犯罪记录库 |
| You see, that's the problem, guys. | 你们瞧 这是问题所在 伙计们 |
| Barksdale's never been arrested as an adult... | Barksdale从没在成年后被逮捕过 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字