火线第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Fuck me. | 我操 |
I'm dying here. | 我被这东西整惨了 |
Let me get on the other side, work it from there. | 我到另一边帮你搬一下 |
One, two. | 一 二 |
- Three. - Three. | - 三 - 三 |
Shit. | 妈的 |
Need help? | 要搭把手吗 |
Right. On three, motherfuckers. | 好 数到三 操蛋的 |
One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
I'm embarrassed for you all. | 真为你们感到难为情 |
Yo, Herc, I catch my breath, | 嘿Herc 等我喘口气 |
I'm gonna shoot the drawers off this bitch. | 我就把这鸟玩意儿的抽屉都打下来 |
It's caught on something, Lieutenant. | 它卡住了 警督 |
完整版请点击 | |
Get over there with Carver. | 到Carver那边去 |
One, two, you know what to do. | 一 二 你们知道怎么做 |
What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
Jesus. My ass is kicked. | 天 真被打败了 |
I could move it a bit when I was alone. | 我一个人的时候还能挪动点 |
It must've got wedged in the door somehow. | 一定是莫名其妙地卡在门上了 |
火线单词统计
火线高频单词统计
Desk is empty, right? | 桌子是空的吧? |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
You checked it? | 你检查过了吗? |
At this rate, we're never gonna get it in. | 这种速度 我们永远也搬不进去 |
What? | 啥? |
In? | 进去? |
In. | 进去 |
Unbelievable, unbe-fucking-lievable. | 难以置信 真他妈的难以置信 |
Christ. | 老天爷 |
This case is a bit humble for you. | 这案子对你来说太小儿科了 |
I know it doesn't look like much on paper, | 我知道案卷里没什么 |
But see what you can do. | 但你还是尽力而为吧 |
Making new friends? | 交上新朋友了? |
Not yet. | 还没呢 |
I spent the morning down in juvenile court... | 我在少年法庭呆了一上午 |
But the kids know they can't be hurt with a street-weight charge... | 这些小鬼们知道街头小罪动不了他们... |
So didn't get much there. | 所以没什么收获 |
You tried? | 你试过了? |
Nothing like being told, "Fuck off," by a 14-year-old. | 被14岁的小鬼骂"滚开"这滋味举世无双 |
- Right here's our best shot. - Him? | - 这个是我们最大的把握 - 他? |
Hand-to-hand with Bubbles, | 他和Bubbles做了直接交易 |
And he's carrying a long-ass sheet. | 犯罪记录多了去了 |
All right. Who's first? Ms. Dawkins? | 好了 谁先来? Dawkins女士? |
State versus Marvin Browning, Your Honor. | 州院指控Marvin Browning 法官大人 |
One count distribution of a controlled substance, to wit, heroin... | 一罪状为分发违禁物 即 海洛因 |
And one count distribution of a controlled substance, to wit, cocaine. | 一罪状为分发违禁物 即 可卡因 |
Quantity? | 数量? |
One gelcap and one vial, Your Honor. | 一胶囊和一小瓶 法官大人 |
Bail recommendation? | 保释建议? |
State requests defendant be held, as he is part of a continuing investigation | 州院请求拘留被告 因为他涉及一项进行中的调查 |
And further, is subject to a mandatory five years without parole | 此外 他因犯有前科 须强制劳教五年 |
Because of prior convictions. | 不得保释 |
Will your office be seeking the mandatory five in this case? | 你想在这个案子里请求强制劳教五年吗 |
Absolutely, Your Honor. | 正是 法官大人 |
Very well, I'll take that into consideration. | 很好 我会考虑的 |
Got his attention, at least. | 至少引起他的注意了 |
Lieutenant, come have a taste. | 警督 来尝尝 |
Come on, we're celebrating. | 来啊 我们在庆祝呢 |
Patrick's going out on medical. | Patrick去体检了 |
Sweet, sweet Cervical 6. | 亲爱的可爱的第六节颈椎 |
火线中英对照台词本截图
火线中英对照台词本截图
My shoulder's numb, my arm's numb. | 我肩膀麻了 手臂麻了 |
My fingers feel like they belong to some son of a bitch in the next county. | 我的手指像是属于邻郡的某个狗娘养的 |
This is my ticket out of this rat-shit department. | 这是我跨出那狗屁警局的通行证 |
66 2/3 pension, and I don't have to wait for my 30. | 66%即三分之二的养老金 我不用等30年工作期满啦 |
I'm gone. | 我去也 |
Fucking yo did you a favor. | 倒是他妈的帮了你的忙 |
Kid hit like a mule, I've got to say. | 我得说 那小子下手重得像头骡 |
You should take a couple of days. | 你应该再缓几天 |
Think it over before you put in papers. | 在打报告之前再好好想想 |
My brother-in-law's got a video store out on Moravia. | 我姐夫在Moravia有家音像店 |
Does $6,000 a week straight rentals, | 一星期有6000美元正经租金收入 |
Another $8,000 in porn. | 8000美元黄片收入 |
He needs a partner. | 他需要个合伙人 |
But they take that off the top of a medical pension. | 但那样会扣养老金 |
If you report it as income, they do. Do I look that fucking stupid? | 如果作为收入上报当然会扣 他妈的我看上去有那么蠢吗 |
Have a nice life, Lieutenant. | 祝您过得愉快 警督 |
What's with you? | 你怎么了 |
You gonna miss me, Augs? | 你会想我吧 Augs? |
What the fuck am I going to do, Paddy? | 我他妈的怎么办 Paddy? |
Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
What do you say we go out together? | 我们一起 你觉得如何? |
What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
I mean, it only hurts for a minute. | 我是说 只是疼一会儿 |
And it doesn't have to be line-of-duty either. | 而且也不必发生在执行公务时 |
I'm serious. You know those stairs where they send us down to the basement? | 我是认真的 知道那些通往地下室的楼梯吧? |
- Yeah. - It's dark down there. | - 嗯 - 那儿很黑 |
You go up eight or nine steps, | 你上个八九级台阶 |
Let go of the rail, take a little jump-- | 放开扶手 跳上一跳... |
I'd break my fucking neck like that. | 那样我会他妈的摔断脖子的 |
You don't break nothing. | 你不会摔断什么 |
You do a little dance on those steps, | 你在台阶上跳支小舞 |
You're up to two-thirds with me. | 和我一起享受三分之二养老金 |
And maybe you sue the city, get a little more. | 也许你还能起诉这座城市 再捞一点 |
Can't say we don't deserve it. | 不能说我们不配得到这些 |
Five in. For a one-and-one. | 劳教五年 就为了一胶囊和一瓶子 |
Now, why bang me like that for a one-and-one? | 凭什么一份一加一就那么整我? |
Because it's your turn, Mr. Browning. | 因为轮到你了 Browning先生 |
Everybody out there gets a turn. | 出来混总是要还的 |
You're all running wild here. | 你们都太小题大做了 |
I think a judge might want to take a look at this and slow you all down a mite. | 我想法官会明察秋毫 让你们收敛一点 |
I don't know, Marvin. | 这不一定 Marvin |
I'm looking at your sheet here, and... | 我看你的犯罪记录单... |
For one thing, it's a little wrong to be calling it a sheet. | 首先 叫犯罪记录单有点不大对 |
More like a book. | 更像本书 |
Point is, we got the room to get a little crazy on you. | 重要的是 我们让法庭卯上了你 |
完整版请点击 | |
Like she said, it's your turn. | 像她说的 轮到你了 |
Tell us some stories, | 给我们讲些故事 |
It could be somebody else's turn. | 可能就轮到别人了 |
Stories. | 故事 |
Avon Barksdale Avon Barksdale. | |
Know the name? | 知道这个名字吗 |
Every motherfucker up in them towers knows the name. | 所有高楼区操蛋的都知道这名字 |
Myself, I ain't never really had a word with the man. | 我自己从没和他说过话 |
Stringer Bell, then? | 那Stringer Bell呢? |
Wee-Bey? Savino? Wee-Bey? Savino? | |
Stinkum? C.C.O.? Roc-Roc? Stinkum? C.C.O.? Roc-Roc? | |
Who're you gonna give us, Marvin? | 你要向我们透露谁的底 Marvin? |
You don't say a name soon, you're gonna be courtside. | 如果你不马上供出一个人 就离牢狱之灾不远了 |
All right. | 好吧 |
All right, what? | 什么好吧? |
All right, I'll take the years. | 好吧 我坐牢去 |
Damn, boy. | 该死 小子 |
You should see the cop. | 你该看看那警察 |
When you're ready to get up, put that on. | 你先起床再说吧 把那个穿上 |
Report to bunk A-7. | 去A-7铺位报到 |
A-7 A-7. | |
Don't be later than breakfast. | 在早餐以前 |
Who else is up in here? | 还有谁在这儿? |
Anybody from Westside? | 有西区的人吗? |
D.C. boys, mostly. | 大多是来自华盛顿的 |
Long fucking drive. | 他妈的漫漫长路 |
Me and you drawing another shit detail. | 我和你又被派去收集狗屁的线索 |
This ain't a shit detail. | 这不是狗屁的线索 |
No? | 不是吗? |
I'm in Upper fucking Marlboro, Maryland, | 我在他妈的Maryland州Marlboro的北部 |
And still going south. | 还再往南走 |
Look. Another cow. | 看 又有一头牛 |
Use your imagination. This little shitbird, | 发挥你的想象力 这个臭小子 |
Having already been whipped good by us once he sees us, right? | 已经被我们海扁了一顿 他一见到我们 |
And he starts crying like a little bitch | 就会像小贱人一样哭泣 |
Because he knows we drove all the way to Prince George's for more of his ass, right? | 因为他知道我们大老远来Prince George郡 是为了继续整他 对吧? |
Imagine we jack him up, | 想想我们把他拎起来 |
Toss him into a small room... | 扔进一个小房间... |
And tell him that Detective Mahone is near dead from the sucker punch. | 告诉他Mahone警探吃了他一拳差点挂掉 |
No shit. | 可不是吗 |
The drunk old fuck suddenly slipped into a coma. | 老酒鬼摔得晕过去了 |
And now the Commissioner and Mrs. Mahone are at his bedside in the ICU. | 眼下局长和Mahone夫人在重症监护房 守在他床边 |
And we've been ordered to come down here, | 我们奉命来到这里 |
Rip off his scrotum, put it in a jar and drive it back to Baltimore, | 割下他的阴囊 放进罐子里 开车送回Baltimore |
So it can sit with the fucking bowling trophies | 和他妈的保龄球奖杯一起 |
Behind the bar at the FOP Lodge. | 放在司法兄弟会分部的吧台后面 |
All right? After which... | 好吧然后... |
Fucknuts stops whimpering long enough... | 死小子停止啜泣... |
To just start giving people up, whoever. | 供出同伙 不管是谁 |
Stringer Bell...Avon Barksdale Stringer Bell. Avon Barksdale. | |
- Yeah? - Yeah. | - 真的? - 那是 |
Little prick turns on everybody | 小兔崽子背叛所有同伙 |
And we break the case wide open. | 我们给这案子打开了新局面 |
Cool. | 酷 |
Right? | 是吧? |
So, from all them hand-to-hands, nobody flipped? | 那些参与直接交易的人 没有一个人交代? |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字