越狱第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
| Williamson, get in here! | 威廉森 快进来 |
| What the hell happened in here? | 这里怎么回事 |
| An accident. | 一点小意外 |
| Let me get in here.Hold on. Come on | 赶紧把他送去医务室 快 |
| Get out | 出去 |
| I thought you said you were gonna have a conversation with him | 我以为你只是想和他说些悄悄话 |
| Yeah, I did | 没错 |
| Things... escalated. | 事情有点过火而已 |
| We need some help here. | 我们需要帮忙 |
| Bring him on into three | 带他去3号房 |
| Kathy, I'm gonna need 10ccs of Xylocaine | 凯希 给他十毫升麻醉药 |
| Thanks, guys. I'll take it from here | 感谢帮忙 我来处理这事吧 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I said thank you. I'll take it from here | 我说了 谢谢 我会处理的 |
| Let's go | 走吧 |
| OK | 好的 |
| Let's take a look at you | 让我看看你的脚 |
| You're OK. You're OK | 你会没事的 |
| What happened? | 发生了什么 |

越狱单词统计

越狱高频单词统计
| Nothing | 没什么 |
| This isn't nothing?Michael | 这是没什么吗 迈克尔 |
| I need you to tell me what happened | 我要知道发生了什么 |
| Don't make me lie to you | 不要逼我对你说谎 |
| Please | 拜托 |
| I think you had better start an investigation | 我希望内务部能对这件事进行调查 |
| Oh, there's no need. | 不需要 |
| We know what happened | 我们很清楚发生了什么 |
| Perhaps you'd been good enoughto enlighten me | 那麻烦你告诉我 |
| There was a pair of gardening shears | 地上有一把除草剪刀 |
| On the floor of the shed | 就在他工作的小屋子里 |
| He stepped on them | 很明显 他踩了上去 |
| The blade went right through his boot, huh? | 然后刀锋直接穿过了鞋割伤了他的脚 |
| Yeah | 是的 |
| So why wasn't the boot still on his foot? | 但是为什么他的脚上没有鞋呢 |
| Like I said, Doctor | 我说过了 医生 |
| We got it taken care of | 我们已经搞定了这件事 |
| Let's go | 走吧 |
| -I'll kill that scum.-You won't. | -我要把那个混蛋杀了-不行 |
| You kill him, you kill our ticket out of here | 你杀了他就等于扼杀了我们离开的机会 |
| Look what he did to you | 看他对你做了什么 |
| You won't last a second here | 我怕你活不过下一秒钟 |
| Unless I do something about it | 如果我不做点什么 |
| You ever hear of Top Flight Charters? | 你听过顶点飞行公司吗 |
| Yeah | 听过 |
| They operate flights from small airfields in the Midwest | 他们运作中西部 一些小型机场的航线 |
| Like the one ten miles away. | 那公司离这里不到10英里 |
| They're run by a shell corporation Abruzzi owns | 属于阿布鲁奇名下的空壳公司 |
| We get him on board | 如果我们跟他合作 |
| there'll be a flight for us | 就可以保证我们能在越狱的当晚 |
| The night we get outside these walls. | 坐上飞机销声匿迹 |
| You're willing to risk the entire escape | 你愿意把逃亡的成败 |
| On a guy you don't even know? | 寄托在这个你根本不了解的人身上 |
| Preparation can only take you so far | 谋事在人 |
| After that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith | 但成事在天 |
| Abruzzi's a huge leap of faith | 我不相信阿布鲁奇是可以信任的 |
| I'm not talking about Abruzzi | 不仅仅是阿布鲁奇 |
| There's someone else who holds the key to this entire thing | 还有一人是关键人物 |
| It either works or it doesn't | 有了他 才决定最后是成功还是失败 |
| Problem is | 问题是 |

越狱中英对照台词本截图

越狱中英对照台词本截图
| I couldn't know who that was until he got in here | 我要进来以后 才能肯定这个人是谁 |
| Sucre? | 苏克雷 |
| You can't be serious | 你不是认真的吧 |
| The guy's a thief, Michael. He can't be trusted | 那是一个贼 你不能相信他 |
| Gonna have to trust him | 必须相信他 |
| Because he's my cellmate | 因为他是我的室友 |
| How well do you know him? | 你对他了解多少 |
| About as well as a man can in a week. | 认识了不过一周 |
| You tell him, he tells everyone | 你告诉他等于告诉所有人 |
| We're done.You know that, right? | 那样我们就完了 你明白吗 |
| If he's not on board | 他不加入的话 |
| There's no digging in that cell | 我没法在牢房做任何事 |
| And if there's no digging | 如果真的是这样 |
| Then there's no escape | 逃亡只是做梦 |
| Thank you for calling.Please leave a message after the tone | 你好 请在 嘀 一声后留下口讯 |
| Maricruz | 玛丽克鲁兹 |
| It's me, baby. Are you there? | 是我 亲爱的 你在吗 |
| Pick up if you're there, Mari.I've been in the SHU | 你在的话接电话 我被关禁闭了 |
| I've been thinking about you | 我一直很想你 |
| About your body | 想你迷人的身体 |
| God, I've been thinking about your body | 我一直在想你的身体 |
| Hello? | 你好 |
| Mrs Delgado... | 德尔加多太太 |
| Hi, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
| It's me, Fernando | 我是费尔南多 |
| Sorry to bother you at home | 抱歉打扰你 |
| Do you know what's up with Maricruz's cellphone? | 你知道玛丽克鲁兹的手机怎么了吗 |
| It just keeps going straight to voice mail | 一直都打不通 都是留言信箱 |
| Maybe she has it turned off | 她大概把手机关掉了 |
| Any chance you know where she is? | 请问你知道她在哪里吗 |
| I know exactly where she is. | 我当然知道 |
| And that would be? | 她在哪里 |
| -With Hector.-Hector? | -和赫克特在一起-赫克特 |
| That's right | 是的 |
| They're at the mall, I think | 他们出去逛街了 我想 |
| I don't suppose next time you see her | 你不想我再见她了 |
| You could have her turn her phone back on? | 你是不是能让她把手机打开 |
| Mrs Delgado, I know you don't like me | 德尔加多太太 我知道你不喜欢我 |
| But I love your daughter and she loves me | 但我爱你女儿 她也爱我 |
| We're gonna get married, you know? | 我们快结婚了 你知道吗 |
| If you were a decent man,and you really loved her | 如果你是一个明白人 你也真正爱她的话 |
| You'd let her live her life | 就不要再缠着她了 |
| What's that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
| I'll tell her you called | 我会告诉她你打过电话来 |
| I'm looking to do some damage | 我想搞点破坏 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Well, you've come to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
| I want to do it slow. | 我要慢慢的那种 |
| Inflict the maximum amount of pain | 造成最大痛苦的 |
| So a guy wishes he'd die | 让人求死不能 |
| And get it over with, | 你明白的 就是那种快死了 |
| But just can't quite get there. | 但又不会去见上帝的那种 |
| Oh, I got that. | 明白 |
| I got that. | 明白了 |
| Look at this right here, boss. | 来看看这个吧 老大 |
| I call it the gutter. | 我宝贝的收割者 |
| You jam it in the stomach. | 从胃那里插进去 |
| These bits hook the intestines. | 肠子都给拉出来 |
| You give it a pull back | 只要轻轻一拉 |
| poor sucker's guts are hanging right out of his stomach | 那个可怜虫的内脏会乱成一团 |
| And he'll get a real good look at emcos | 他会像你说的那样 |
| The wound's not fatal | 求死不能 |
| At least not until the infection sets in. | 至少在伤口感染之前不会死 |
| You're one sick puppy,you know that? | 你真是一个变态的家伙 你知道吗 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| What happened? | 你怎么了 |
| I'm OK. | 我很好 |
| They've gotten to you, haven't they? | 他们打你了吗 |
| The other prisoners. | 那些囚犯 |
| My God, Michael, this place is gonna kill you. | 天呢 迈克尔 这地方会让你送命的 |
| You said you talked to a woman. | 你说你跟一个女人有接触 |
| -What was her name?-Leticia | -她叫什么-莱提莎 |
| -Leticia Barris.-How'd you know? | -莱提莎·巴里斯-你怎么知道 |
| A year ago I was doing exactly what you're doing | 一年前 我也在做你现在同样的事情 |
| Trying to find out the truth. | 试图找出真相 |
| It's a bottomless pit, Veronica. | 结果什么都没查到 维罗妮卡 |
| They designed it | 他们都设计好了 |
| So that when you got to the bottom of it | 一旦你穷追不舍 |
| Lincoln would be dead | 林肯也会被杀 |
| Why didn't you tell me you were doing this ? | 你为什么不告诉我你也一直在查这事 |
| Once the day was set | 一旦日子定下来 |
| Once that final appeal had been rejected | 最终上诉被驳回 |
| he had 60 days to live | 他只剩下60天的时间 |
| I figured I could play their game | 我们不能任由他们摆布 |
| and watch him die in the process | 眼睁睁看着他死 |
| Or take matters into my own hands. | 我要把事情掌握在自己手里 |
| You don't have to do that | 你不需要这样做 |
| Leticia knows something. If I can get it out of her | 莱提莎知道一些东西 我要找出来 |
| Maybe we can reopen the case | 也许能重开林肯的案子 |
| What'd she tell you ? | 她说什么了 |
| Somebody else | 她说有人 |
| was behind the killing of the vice president's brother. | 是这策划谋杀副总统兄弟的幕后黑手 |
| Who? She took off | 谁 她走掉了 |
| Before I got anything out of her. | 在她说出来前就走掉了 |
| She's holed up in the Elysian Fields project. | 她是乐土计划的一部分 |
| I'll go see her this afternoon. | 我和她约了今天下午见面 |
| That place is dangerous. | 那地方很危险 |
| Take someone with you. | 找人陪你去 |
| Who? | 谁 |
| Fiance'd be a good place to start. | 可能你的未婚夫会是一个好人选 |
| I think that's probably the last thing in the world Sebastian would ever want to do. | 我想这会是他最不愿意做的一件事 |
| It's good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字