越狱第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

越狱第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I didn't kill that man. Michael 那人不是我杀的迈克尔
The evidence says you did. 但是证据确凿
I was set up. 我是被陷害的
Put down your weapon. 把枪放下
I find it incumbent you see the inside of a prison cell. 我有义务判你入狱
I'm looking for someone,his name's Lincoln Burrows. 我想找个人他叫林肯·布伦斯
He killed the vice president's brother. 杀死副总统哥哥的那个?
Why you wanna see Burrows? 你为什么这么急着要见布伦斯?
He's my brother. 因为他是我哥哥
I'm getting you out. 我要把你带出去
That's impossible. 不可能
Not if you designed the place. 除非这个监狱是你设计的
You've seen the blueprints. 你看过蓝图了?
完整版请点击
Better than that. 不止如此
I've got 'em on me. 我把他们都纹在身上了
You find out who's trying to bury him. 你得找出是谁要至他于死地
Nobody is. 没人要他死
The evidence was cooked. 证据确凿
A lawyer's poking around. 又来了个好管闲事的律师
越狱单词统计

越狱高频单词统计
Anyone that's a threat is expendable. 任何威胁到咱们的人都要除掉
Scofield 斯科菲尔德
Found you a new cellie.Haywire,get in here. 给你找来个新朋友 海威尔 过来
Someone found Fibonacci. 有人找到了菲波纳奇
Who was this someone? 是谁?
Where is Fibonacci? 菲波纳奇到底在哪儿?
I give you that information,I'm a dead man. 我要告诉你那才死定了
On your feet. 给我起来
What time is it? 才几点啊?
Get up. 快起来
What's going on? 发生什么事了?
Bellick. 贝利克
Bellick. 贝利克
Bellick. No! 贝利克 不要
Bellick! Where are you taking... 贝利克 你要把我带哪儿去?
Bellick,Bellick, No! Bellick! 贝利克 贝利克 不要啊
No! Bellick,no! 不 贝利克 不要
Bellick,no! I got a month. 贝利克不 还有一个月呢
Please,no,Bellick! 求你了 不要 贝利克
Bellick,no. 贝利克 不要
Bellick,please,no! 贝利克求你了
No,I got a month 不 不 还有一个月呢
Please! 求你了
No,Bellick... 不 贝利克
Make your peace,Lincoln. 安息吧林肯
Let's get on with it. 开始吧
Open 40. 打开40号
Close 40. 关闭40号
Haywire,you ever thought of breaking out? 海威尔你想过逃出去么?
What the hell would I do out there? 我出去后又能做什么呢?
Not be here. 只要不在这儿
Halfway houses. 精神病院?
Psych visits.Meds. Checking in with the PO. 看医生吃药定期接受检查?
Urine tests. Keeping a job. 尿检如此反复...
No. 我才不要呢
Why'd you ask? 为什么这么问?
This guy was talking about it in the yard.I didn't know what to say. 昨天有人在院子里问我这个 我不知道怎么回答
Tell Officer Bellick. 告诉贝利克长官
He'll make life easier for you if... 他会帮你的如果...
If what? 如果什么?
越狱中英对照台词本截图

越狱中英对照台词本截图
Your tattoos. 你的纹身
What about them? 纹身怎么了?
What are they of? 刻的是什么?
Like,some kind of... 看起来像是某个...
They're just tattoos. 只是纹身罢了
Candy time,Haywire. 该吃药了海威尔
They think I have schizo-affective disorder with bipolar tendencies. 他们认为我患有严重的精神分裂症
Think you got it? 你觉得有吗?
Whatever. 无所谓了
I take the pills to keep the quacks off my back. 服下药丸蠢医生就会走了
Bye,now. 再见
Get out to the way. 闪开
You know,maybe they give you those things for a reason. 或许他们给你这东西是有原因的
Yeah. 没错
To keep me dull. 为了把我变成白痴
To keep me in their invisible freaking handcuffs. 用一双无形的手铐锁住我
Seriously. Those tattoos,they're beautiful. 不过说真的那纹身真不错
You mind if I,you know,look at the whole thing? 介意我完整的看看么?
I do,actually. 事实上我介意
Why? 为什么?
Yo. Stand clear. 你 站开
Does there need to be a reason? 需要理由么?
Sucre. 苏克雷
I'm not even talking to you,man. 我不能和你说话伙计
What's the problem? 有什么不对头么?
Nothing I can't handle. 没有我解决不了的
Well,I knew there was a problem. 我知道有事
I could tell by looking at you from across the yard. 我在院子那头就看出事情有些不对了
Guys,didn't I say there was a problem? 伙计们我就说有事情不对吧?
So what's the problem? 到底是怎么回事?
You're looking at it. 你自己看
What,Haywire? 什么? 海威尔?
Yup. He's my new cell mate. 没错我的新狱友
That's a problem. 这就有问题了
He doesn't sleep. 他从不睡觉
So when do you dig? 那你都什么时候挖?
I don't. 我没法挖
Hey,you and I are in bed now. 嘿咱俩现在可是在一条船上
You made me a promise. 你答应过我
You said that we were gonna get out of here. 你说过咱们会逃出去的
You renege now,and I'm gonna cut you. 要是食言我就宰了你
You better take care of your business. 你好自为之吧
Or I will take care of you. 要不然我就给你好看
Have a nice day. 祝你今天过得愉快
It's really coming together,isn't it? 真的能弄好么?
完整版请点击
Yup. 是的
You think it'll be done in time? 能按时完工?
Well,I figure we still have the interior alcoves. 虽然我觉得里面要是 再有个凉亭会好一些
Pilasters to do,which is no small task. 而且柱子的工作量也不小
But,yes. I think so. 但是我想按时完工没问题
Listen,I have to say I 我不得不说我...
I really appreciate all the effort that you put into this. 你为我所做的我真是感激不尽
I wish there was some way I could,you know,pay you,or something. 真希望有什么能补偿你 比如付你工钱 或是...
There is one thing you could do for me. 有件事还真要请您帮忙
My cell mate. 我的狱友
The inimitable Charles Patoshik. 啊 那个不用睡觉的疯子?
Haywire? 海威尔?
Then you know. 原来你知道
Hold it right there. 你就忍忍吧
Officer Bellick is in charge of cell transfers. 贝利克长官负全权责犯人的调度
You're gonna have to talk to him about that. 你得找他商量商量
I tried. But he seems to think we're a good match. 我试过他好像认为我俩是天生的一对
Has he threatened you? 他威胁到你了没有?
Who? Haywire or Bellick? 谁海威尔还是贝利克?
Unfortunately,unless there's some evidence of violence. 不幸的是除非能证明有暴力
or sexual predation between cell mates. 或者性侵犯事件发生在你们之间
those kinds of requests fall on deaf ears around here. 其余的请求一般是不予受理的
Prison system's a little too crowded for requests based on personality. 监狱里可没人有时间来管 什么性格不和之类的事情
It's not exactly Sandals out there. 这里可不是什么度假胜地
Warden? 监狱长?
Sorry. Your wife is here. 不好意思您妻子来了
What? 什么?
She's not supposed to be here till four o'clock. 不是应该4点到的么?
Becky,do not let her come in here under any circumstances. 贝蒂无论如何也不能让她进来这里
She's not supposed to see this until our anniversary. 不能在结婚纪念日之前让她看到这个
I'll be right out. 我这就出去
Hi,sweetheart. 嗨亲爱的
You're early. 来这么早
Let's go eat. 咱们去吃点东西
You're acting funny. 你看起来怎么这么滑稽?
I am? 有么?
What's going on in there? 里面到底在干什么?
Just going over some files. 只是在看一些文件
Becky said you were in a meeting. 贝蒂说你在开会
This isn't Toledo all over again,is it? 不会又是托莱多事件吧?
Toledo? 托莱多?
How can you say that? 怎么可能?
Then you won't mind if I look. 那就不介意我进去看一下了
Uh,Judy... 朱蒂
Warden,I'm not gonna be able to cooperate. 监狱长我没法再继续合作下去了
I'd get killed if I did. 再这样下去我会被杀死的
Johnson's still deciding. 约翰逊还在考虑
Then you and I are done. 好 没你事了
You should have just told me. 你该早点告诉我
Well,you know how anxious I get when you come around the inmates. 每当你接触犯人的时候你知道我有多紧张
Becky,have a guard escort Johnson back to his cell. 贝蒂叫警卫把约翰逊押回牢房
I'll deal with him later.Come on,let's eat. 我稍后再处理 走吧咱们吃饭去
What are you doing here? 你来这里干嘛?
I'm your attorney. 我是你的律师
I'm representing you now. 代理你的案件
If that's all right with you. 如果你不介意的话

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,189评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,577评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,857评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,703评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,705评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,620评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,995评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,656评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,898评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,639评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,720评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,395评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,982评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,953评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,195评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,907评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,472评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容