真爱如血第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Help! | 救命! |
Someone, please! | 来人啊帮帮我 |
Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
What did you get yourself into? | 你是怎么搞成这样的啊? |
Oh, my god, jason. | 上帝啊杰森 |
Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
It's okay. | 没事儿 |
Like hell it is! look at her. she is definitely not. okay. | -才怪你看看她她绝对有事儿-好 |
Bangin' on me ain't gonna change anything none. | 你打我也没用啊 |
Dawn, I heard yelling. | 唐恩我听到有人在喊 |
Sweet lord in heaven, no. | 天堂的主啊不 |
What did you do? me? | -你干什么了-我 |
I found her, miss lebvre. he-- he just got here. | 是我发现的她拉布维太太他刚刚才到的 |
完整版请点击 | |
I saw you last night, jason stackhouse. | 昨晚我看见你在杰森·斯塔克豪斯 |
I heard you all fighting, then she took a shot at you, and you ran off. | 我听见你们在争吵然后她对你开枪 你才跑掉的 |
And now she's dead. | 而现在她却死了 |
Jason? | 杰森 |
Yeah. we had a fight. | 是我们争吵过 |
But I came here to apologize. | 但我是来道歉的 |
真爱如血单词统计
真爱如血高频单词统计
She fired a gun at you, and you come back to apologize? | 她对你开枪你却跑回来跟她道歉 |
Sook. I didn't do this. | 苏琪不是我干的 |
You gotta believe me. | 你得相信我 |
Well, I'm calling the police. | 看来我还是叫警察来吧 |
Then call 'em! | 要叫就叫 |
I had nothing to do with this. | 这跟我一点关系都没有 |
I don't get it. | 真搞不懂 |
She was so pretty. | 她这么漂亮 |
Well, maybe... it was just her time. | 可能...她命该如此吧 |
She was only 23 years old. | 她才23岁 |
Ain't no 23-year-old in the world whose time has come. | 这世上23岁就死的多了去了 |
Hey, y'all. what'd I miss? | 你们这里发生什么事了 |
Dawn's dead, mama. | 唐恩死了妈妈 |
I know. what a shame. | 我知道太可惜了 |
Who they got in there? | 谁在案发现场? |
Jason and sookie stackhouse. | 杰森和苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
She found the body, but it sounds like they think he might have done it. | 她发现了尸体但他们好像认为是杰森干的 |
Well, he didn't. | 不可能是他 |
Then who did? | 那会是谁干的? |
I don't know. | 我也不知道 |
Probably the same person that killed maudette. | 可能跟杀死马蒂的是同一个人 |
I tell you one thing, man. | 我想说的是伙计 |
We too small a town to be losing girls one after the other like this. | 我们这么小的镇子不能再有女孩这样一个接一个的被杀了 |
Whoever it is, I hope they fry the fuck. | 不管他是谁希望他们早日让他上电椅 |
Rene. | 雷内 |
Uh, pardon my language, miss maxine. | 玛克辛太太原谅我的用词 |
No need to apologize, rene. | 不用为这个道歉雷内 |
We're all excited. mm-mmm. | 我们都兴奋着呢 |
To be a fly on the wall in that apartment right now. | 恨不得变个苍蝇飞进那屋子看个究竟 |
Now, I realize you've been through a lot. | 我们知道对你来说刚才的经历很难受 |
And you're scared. | 你一定被吓坏了 |
But I need you to try and remember when you got here. | 但我们仍希望你能试着回忆下你到这的时候 |
Was the door open or just unlocked? | 门是开着的还是仅仅没有锁? |
Uh, open, I think. | 呃开着好像是 |
It pisses me off the way she keeps call me "andy," | 气死我了 她还是叫我安迪 |
Everyone calls bud "sheriff." | 而每个人都叫布德作"治安官" |
Why can't they call me "detective," goddamn it? | 他们怎么就不能叫我"探长"呢真见鬼 |
When am I gonna get some respect around here? | 我什么时候才能得到周围人的尊敬啊 |
Would you look at that? | 想看看不 |
A fine pair of perfect, natural breasts. | 好一对浑然天成的完美乳房 |
真爱如血中英对照台词本截图
真爱如血中英对照台词本截图
I'd have laid down money that they were fake. | 我敢打赌她花钱隆过 |
Well done, god. | 隆得不错上帝啊 |
Now and then, not so well done, letting her die like you did. | 偶尔也有不那么完美的所以就让她死 |
Fuck. fuck. | 操我操 |
Fuck am I gonna do? I already got out of this once. | 我他妈该怎么办他们已经放我一马了 |
No way they gonna let me walk again. | 他们这次不会轻易放我走了 |
And I'm too damned pretty to go to prison. | 看来我倒大霉是要进监狱了 |
Sookie. | 苏琪 |
Sorry, uh, what was the question? | 对不起刚才你问的什么 |
Is that the exact position you found her in? | 你发现她的时候就是这个样子吗 |
Well, I covered her up with a sheet, but I don't think I touched her. | 我用床单把她盖了起来不过我应该没有碰到她 |
I wish you hadn't have done that. | 你最好是没碰到 |
Next time I find a friend dead, I'll try to remember that. | 下次要遇到我朋友死了我会记得的 |
Oh, I keep waiting for this heat to break, but it won't. | 我盼着气温降低点可它就是不降温 |
Oh, it's the stubbornest summer we're having. | 这才叫酷夏炎炎 |
Oh, I know. | 可不是 |
I feel like a cat on a hot tin roof. | "我就像只滚烫的铁皮屋顶上的猫" |
That's from a play. | 那是一出戏里的台词 |
Well, I sure could use a beer right now, me. | 我得弄点啤酒降降温了 |
Y'all want some? | 你们要么 |
Yeah, if you're getting one. bring me one. | 当然给我带一瓶 |
While you're in there, would you rustle up a bucket of ice? | 你回来的时候能搞一桶冰块来么 |
And some of those nice plastic cups we got | 还有我们上周末在超级省钱超市 |
At the super save a bunch last weekend. yeah. | -买的可爱塑料杯子也带几个来-好 |
And maybe some paper doilies too. | 还有纸桌巾 |
Oh, lord, woman, what's with you and them doilies? | 天啊你个娘们你要那桌巾干嘛? |
Doilies are to protect the table. we outside. | 桌布是给桌子用的我们可是在外面 |
They might wanna put 'em down on the car or something. | 他们也许会把酒杯放在车上或者别的地方 |
Just bring the doilies, please. | 让你拿你就拿拜托 |
Fine. | 好吧 |
If all our conversations end with them saying "fine," | 要是我们的每次交谈都能以"好的"结尾 |
Why do they bother putting up a fight? | 他们也不用吵起来了 |
So this fight you heard dawn and jason having, | 你听见唐恩和杰森在吵架 |
Were you able to make any of it out? | 听出什么来了么 |
Just the tail end, right before the gunshot. | 就在他们争吵的最后枪声响起之前 |
He called her... | 他叫她... |
A very bad word. | 是个很不雅的词儿 |
And what was that word? | 说的什么词儿? |
It starts with a-- a b. | 是一个...一个B开头的词儿 |
I see. | 我知道了 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
That'll be all. thank you, miss lebvre. | 就问这么多吧谢谢合作拉布维太太 |
Oh, you're welcome, andy, dear. | 这没什么安迪亲爱的 |
No one dignified would die without... | 没人能死的好看除非... |
You gonna make me wait in the car, can you at least turn on the a.c.? | 你让我在车里等着至少把空调打开啊 |
完整版请点击 | |
I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听得见 |
Fuck. | 我操 |
Oh, fuck. | 哦操 |
Couldn't hear me yelling? | 你听不见我喊你吗 |
Car's hotter than hell. | 在这车里比地狱还热 |
Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
Thank you, sookie. we'll be in touch. | 谢谢你了苏琪我们会跟你保持联系的 |
Bud, let's roll before I melt in here. | 布德快走我在这快蒸熟了 |
Stop. mama, I don't need any sunblock. | 别弄了妈妈我不需要防晒霜 |
Oh, please, hoyt, if anyone needs sunblock, it's you. | 噢霍伊特就你最需要防晒霜了 |
Your skin's whiter than desitin. | 你的皮肤比爽身粉还白 |
Mama, I'm gonna move out. I swear it, I will. | 妈妈我要搬出去我保证我一定会的 |
No, you won't. now get down so I can get your neck. | 不你才不会低头给你脖子抹点 |
Came as soon as I heard. | 听到消息就赶来了 |
I'm sorry you had to be the one to find her. | 让你第一个发现真非常抱歉 |
He was gonna be somebody. right? | 肯定是某人干的对吧 |
I guess. | 我猜是 |
Oh, I tell you, sook, | 你得知道苏克 |
Sometimes I don't even recognize this world we're living in. | 有时候我对这个世界一点都不了解 |
I mean, goddamn it. | 我的意思是见鬼 |
Be careful, now. | 你说话注意点 |
God didn't do this. | 这可不是上帝的作为 |
You think maybe I should shut down the bar for the day? | 你觉得我们今天歇业怎么样 |
All that'd do is deny people a good, | 这时候人们是最需要 |
Stiff drink on the day they could use it the most. | 好好喝上一杯你却要关门 |
Yeah, but-- I know it's supposed to be my day off and all, | -是不过-我知道我今天应该放假的 |
But the last thing I need right now is time alone with my thoughts. | 不过我现在最不想做的就是一个人胡思乱想 |
All right, then. | 那好吧 |
We'll open. I may be late, though. | -那就开门-我可能会迟到会 |
I gotta swing by home and tell gran what's going on. | 我得回家一趟告诉奶奶这里发生的事儿 |
That was bon temps,she already knows. | 这里是邦坦普斯镇她肯定已经知道了 |
Still... | 但我还是... |
With jason and everything-- excuse me, are you mr. merlotte? | -杰森和这些...-打扰一下您是马洛特先生吗? |
Yes. detective in charge tells me you're the landlord. that's right. | -警长说您是这里的房东-对 |
We need to get in the victim's storage unit, but we don't have a key. | 我们得进死者的储藏室但没有钥匙 |
If you could find one, it'd be a big help right about now. | 您要有的话就帮了大忙了 |
Uh, miss? | 小姐 |
Could you please let us by? | 你能让一下吗 |
Hey, sookie. neil jones, my new apprentice. | 苏琪这是尼尔·琼斯我的新徒弟 |
He's from kentucky. | 他是从肯塔基州来的 |
Lift, kid. come on, lift. ungh! | 抬高孩子再高点 |
You don't have to be too careful. heh-heh! | 你也不用太小心 |
Ain't gonna hurt her. okay. | 反正伤不了她 |
So you had a fight, she took a shot at you with a gun, and you just left? | 你们吵了架她对你开了枪然后你就跑了? |
Didn't see her again till you showed up with | 直到今早带着酒和花 |
Booze and flowers and found her dead this morning? | 发现她死在那这中间一直没见过她? |
That's my story, and it ain't gonna change. | 我说了一百遍了没别的 |
Except it just did change. | 要真有别的呢 |
You just admitted you're the one who found her, not sookie. | 你刚刚说是你发现她死亡的不是苏琪 |
Eh-- no, I didn't. | 没有我没那么说 |
You're trying to trick me. | 你们兜着圈子让我说的 |
it don't count if I get tricked. | 被你哄得说的不算数的 |
Does it? | 是不是? |
Make you hot, jason? | 让你很爽吧杰森? |
Killing girls and sticking it to 'em? | 杀了女孩们然后把牙印印在上面? |
No. | 没有 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字