豪斯医生第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
On your right. On your right. On your right. 往右传往右传
Back, back, back, back, back. Come on, buddy. 回防回防回防加油伙计
Yeah, Dan! Yeah! 好样的丹好样的
Yea.! Yea.! 漂亮漂亮
Back, back, back, back, back. Watch the winger.! 退守退守盯防边锋
You okay? 你怎么了
Dan? Dan, talk to me. 丹丹说话
Dan. Dan. 丹丹
Get a doctor! 这儿需要医生
- Hey.- Close the door. -嘿-把门关上
Close the door. 快把门关上
完整版请点击
Is Cuddy down the hall counting to 50? 卡迪是不是在跟你玩躲猫猫呢啊
She knows I'm in here, in the clinic, 她知道我在这儿在门诊
as she commanded. 正像她指示的那样
She just doesn't know I'm alone. 她只是不知道我没看病人
Well, you've got a full waiting room. 候诊室都人满为患了
- How long do you think you can ignore them?- I'm off at 4:00. -你还要无视他们多久-我四点下班
You're doing this to avoid five minutes of work? 你这样做就为了逃避5分钟的工作啊
If I go out there, 如果我出去看病
I get assigned a kid with a runny nose. 我将面对一个流鼻涕的小朋友
That's 30 seconds looking at the nose, 也就是花30秒医好他的鼻子
25 minutes talking to a worried mom. 再花25分钟和忧心忡忡的母亲聊天
who won't leave until she's sure 直到让她相信
it's not meningitis or a tumor. 孩子得的不是脑膜炎或癌症才肯离开
Yes. Concerned parents can be so annoying. 是啊瞎操心的家长真烦人啊
Just tell Cuddy you've got an urgent case. 直接告诉卡迪你有重病患者
You had to leave early. 需要提前结束门诊就完了
That would be lying. 那可是在说谎
And that would be wrong. 说谎话不好是吧
But luckily the definition of"urgent" is fungible. 而且好在"轻重"是一个相对概念
Not the definition of"case" though. 但是患者是绝对概念
You have no cases? 你没有患者吗
You have no cases? 一个患者都没有吗
You've got handpicked doctors-specialists- 你精挑细选了一批精英级医生
working for you,and they're sitting on their hands? 为你工作就让他们百无聊赖吗
Cameron's answering my mail. 卡梅隆在帮我回复邮件
Oh, time well spent, I'm sure. 真是相当充分的利用了时间
Foreman and Chase? 福曼和奇斯呢
Research? 做科研吧
Nine letters. Iodine deficiency in children. 一种儿童碘缺乏症9个字母
Cretinism. 呆小症
So, 4:03 p.m., Dr. House checks out. 下午4点零3分豪斯医生签到下班
Please write that down. 请帮忙记录一下
- Dr. House.- Sorry. Done for the day. -豪斯医生吗-抱歉今天下班了
Plenty of docs here to take care of you. 会有很多其它医生给你看病
But we had an appointment. 但是咱们约好的
Nice try, but this is a walk-in clinic, 很棒的试探但是这是个免费门诊
which means there are no appointments. 也就是说没有预约制度
You walk in, sign the chart,and a doctor will see you. 免费门诊进来填表就有医生给你看病
Just not me. 只不过不是我
Your letter says that we'd see you. 您的邮件上说你会给我们看病的
- Not a big letter writer.- Here. -我不怎么写信-你看
When did my signature get so girlie? 我的签名什么时候变得娘们儿了
- I can explain.- See that "G"? -我可以解释-看见这个G没有
See how it makes a big loop on top? 上边的怎么会写出一个圈圈来呢
Doesn't even look like my handwriting. Think I have something? 看起来根本不像我的字体知道怎么想吗
What's the differential diagnosis for 给一个像初中女生一样写G的人
writing G's like a junior high school girl? 应该下什么诊断呢[在暗示同性恋]
It's impossible to get to you through normal channels. 想通过正常渠道找你看病简直是不可能
They have called, e-mailed. 电话邮件他们都试过了
Perseverance does not equal worthiness. 坚持不懈并不等于值得关注
Next time you want to get my attention, 下次再想吸引我注意
wear something fun. 你可以在穿着上来点儿猛料
Low-rider jeans are hot. 低腰牛仔裤挺性感
Sixteen-year-old male. 十六岁男性病人
Sudden onset of double vision and night terrors, with no apparent cause. 未知原因的产生重影和夜惊
- The kid's been to two neurologists, and he-Night terrors? -孩子已经看过两位精神科专家-夜惊
- As in big scary monsters?- Yes. -像是恐怖怪兽里面的一样吗-是的
- Where are you going?- To see the family. -你去哪-看看这家人去
You're going to examine a patient? 你要去给患者做检查吗
Nine times out of 10,there's no reason to talk to a patient. 九成情况下不用和患者谈话
But night terrors in a 16-year-oldis a very good reason 但是一个16岁的孩子夜惊
to talk to this family. 是一个去和他家人聊一聊非常好的理由
Good work. 干得好
Margins are fine. 边缘良好
No lesions. 无破损
Color is good. 颜色不错
- How long have you been having night terrors?- Three weeks. -夜惊有多久了-3周
He's afraid to go to bed.He's exhausted, can barely function. 他害怕去睡觉已经累坏了快挺不住了
What does that tell you? 这说明什么
Nothing. It's just fun watching him blink. 什么都说明不了看他眨眼睛挺好玩的
Name as many animals as you can that begin with the letter "B." Go. 尽可能多说出B开头的动物名称开始
- Baby elephant?- Baby elephant is actually a good answer. -大象宝宝-倒真是个不错的答案啊
"B" is a bear of a letter. B是一个笨拙的字母[熊]
What does that tell you? 这又说明什么呢
Proves two things: No neurological damage, 说明两个问题神经系统正常
and your son is never gonna be chief fry cook. 你儿子不可能当厨师了
In teens, there are two likely causes of night terrors. 十多岁孩子夜惊只可能有两种原因
Posttraumatic stress. 外伤造成的压力
- Any recent shoot-outs at your high school?- No. -最近在学校火拼了吗-没有
- Well then, Dave- Dan. -那么戴夫-是丹
If there's no trauma, 如果没有外伤
the other cause is... sexual abuse. 那么另一个原因就是性侵犯
So who's molesting you? Teacher? 有谁性骚扰你吗老师
Extra-friendly neighbor? 份外友好的邻居吗
I'd ask if either of you were involved, 我想问你俩是帮凶吗
but you'd deny it. 但是你们肯定不会承认的
We would never do anything to hurt Dan. 我们绝对不会伤害丹的
I say it here, it comes out there. 我这边儿刚说完那边儿就映证了
This lack of response is consistent with abuse. 失去反应和性虐待有关
There's no one, okay? I- I swear. 从没有过这种事情好吗我发誓
There was trauma. I got hit in the head during a lacrosse game. 有外伤我在长曲棍球赛中头部受伤了
Did you know that he got hit in the head? 你知道他头部受伤吗
They didn't mention it. No. 他们从来没提过
完整版请点击
Yeah. Why bother? 是啊这点小事儿何必一提呢
No, no. We took him to the E.R. 不对不对比赛之后
After the game. 我们送他去急诊室了
He was scanned. They tested him. They said he was fine. 医生为他做了扫描说他没事儿
No concussion. It's gotta be something else. 没有脑震荡肯定是其它别的什么原因
You hound me for my opinion, and then you question my diagnosis. 你吵着要我给你诊断又质疑我的诊断
Cool. E.R. obviously screwed up. Kid's got a concussion. 好吧急诊室显然搞错了孩子脑震荡了
I had double vision before I was hit. 在被撞击前我看东西也会重影
Well, that changes everything. 很好那样的话一切都不同了
You need glasses. 你需要戴眼镜了
That's why you had double vision, 那才是重影的原因
which is why you got hit, 也是你被撞击的原因
which is why you have a concussion, 也是你脑震荡的原因
which is why you have night terrors. 和夜惊的原因
You need to see an ophthalmologist, which I am not. 你需要去看眼科专家而且我不是
You enjoyed that. 你很喜欢这样子
I brought a reasonable case to your attention, 我给你送来了一个不错的病例
and you shoved it in my face just to humiliate me. 而你当面解决掉是想羞辱我吧
- You're an only child, aren't you?- Why would you say that? -你是独生女吧-为什么这么说
Because everything is about you. 因为你总是以自己为中心
This may seem incredibly controversial, 这个话题也许极富争议
but I think sexual abuse is bad. 但是我认为性侵犯总是不好的
I just wanted to make sure 我只是想确定
he wasn't being diddled by Daddy- or Mommy. 他不是被他爸爸或者妈妈侵犯了
Anything else is just a bonus. 其它的部分只能算作是意外收获了
- I'm not an only child.- Interesting. -我不是独生女-有意思
- What?- Don't move. -什么-别动
Did I bore you in there? 我是不是让你觉得很无聊呢
What? Uh, no. Not- Not really. 什么没有真没有
Are you tired? 你累吗
- Sometimes.- He never sleeps. Of course he's tired. -时而-他一点儿觉没睡当然疲劳了
Right now. At this moment. 现在此时此刻
- Are you tired?- No. No. -你累吗-不 不累
That twitch in your leg. Did you feel that? 那让你腿部抽动你感觉到了吗
- Didn't hurt.- His leg twitched. I don't see what- -不疼吗-他的腿抽搐我不明白这
It's called a myoclonic jerk. 这是种叫做肌阵挛的现象
It's very common when you're falling asleep. 很常见经常发生在睡眠时候
Respiration rate falls, 呼吸率下降
and the brain sometimes interprets this as the body dying, 大脑以为身体在衰竭而作出的条件反射
so it sends a pulse to wake it up. 释放出醒来的讯号
- So?- So, he's not asleep. -那又怎样-所以他睡不着觉
He's awake. 一直醒着
Admit him. 收他住院
I recognize that loopy "G. '" 我认得那个圈圈G
So, what does the jerk tell us? 那么混蛋是怎么说的
Nothing good. The brain's losing control of the body. 没什么好消息大脑在丧失对身体的控制
Can't order the eyes to focus, 不能控制眼睛聚焦
regulate sleep patterns or control muscles. 也不能控制正常的睡眠模式以及肌肉
A movement disorder or a degenerative brain disease. 不是运动功能紊乱就是脑功能衰竭
Either way, 不管是哪种病
this kid's gonna be picking up his diploma in diapers 这孩子都将要穿着尿布
and a wheelchair. 坐着轮椅去领毕业证书了
Maybe not that bad. Could be an infection. 可能没那么严重或许只是感染了
You wish. No fever, no white count. 一厢情愿没有发烧也没有白细胞增长
Anyone think this differential diagnosis might be compromised 有人认为这个鉴别诊断可能会有问题吗
because we don't have an accurate family history? 因为我们没有病人准确的家庭患病史
I took an accurate family history. 我拿到了准确的家庭患病史
You didn't even take an accurate family. 你甚至没见到准确的家庭
- His father's not his father.- Why would you say that? -他父亲不是生父-为什么这么说
Thirty percent of all dads 大约有百分之三十的父亲
don't realize they're raising someone else's kid. 不知道自己养了别人的孩子
False paternity's more like 10%. 错误的父子关系大概只有一成左右
That's what our moms would like us to believe. 妈妈更喜欢这种说法
Who cares? 有什么关系呢
If he got it from his parents, 如果是从他父母那儿遗传过来的
they'd both be dead. 父母应该都已经死掉了
Can we get on with the differential diagnosis? 我们可以继续这个鉴别诊断了吗
Fifty bucks says I'm right. 50块钱赌我是对的
- I'll take your money.- Hit a nerve? -我一定赢你-说到你痛处了吗
Don't worry. I'm sure the guy who tucked you in was your daddy. 别担心我确定抚养你长大的是你亲生父亲
Make it a hundred. 加注到100块
What about leukoencephalopathy in a 16-year-old? 16岁得脑白质病的想法怎么样
It doesn't necessarily have to be that bad. 不一定非得是重病
If we exclude the night terrors, it could be something systemic. 如果不考虑夜惊可能是一种系统疾病
His liver, kidneys. 他的肝脏肾脏
- Something outside the brain.- Yes. -除了大脑意外的器官-好样的
Feel free to exclude any symptom if it makes your job easier. 排除所有的症状你的工作就轻松了
Night terrors were anecdotaly. 夜惊可能是杜撰出来的症状
He could've had a bad dream. 他可能是做了一个噩梦而已
No Parents said he was conscious during 不对他的家长说在夜惊的时候他意识清醒
and didn't remember anything afterwards. 之后就什么都不记得了
- That's a night terror.- Parents said? -那正是夜惊-家长说的吗
That's a good point. 说的好
Before we condemn this kid, 在我们判决这个孩子之前
maybe we should entertain 或许我们首先应该认同一下
Dr. Chase's skepticism. 奇斯医生的怀疑精神
I want a detailed polysomnograph. 我想要一个份详细的睡眠记录
If he's having night terrors, 如果他真的夜惊
I want to see them. 我要亲眼所见
I usually don't move during night terrors. 通常夜惊时我不会乱动的
I'm not restraining you for them. 不是因为那个把你捆起来的
E.E.G. revealed abnormalities in your brain- 脑电图显示了你脑中的异常情况
caused nerve damage in your toes. 导致你的脚趾神经受损
What are you doing? 你要做什么
- Fixing it.- Can I talk to my parents? -修好它-我能和我爸妈谈谈吗
Oh, they know all about this. 他们已经同意了
I'd really like to see them. 我特别想见见他们
Please. I'd really like them here. 求你了我特别希望他们能在这儿
This is gonna hurt, Dan. 会很疼的丹
Oh. Oh, God. 哦天啊
That's a night terror. 那是夜惊的症状
We did a C. T., 我们做了CT透视
M.R.I., C.B.C., 核磁共振全部血细胞计数
CHEM-7 and chest X-ray. 血液电解质测试还有胸部X光透视
All the tests came back normal. 所有这些测试结果显示正常
There's nothing to explain his symptoms. 无法解释他的症状
Okay, but let's pretend there's something and go from there. 好吧那咱们只能假设出问题了
Who sees something on this M.R.I.? 谁能看出核磁共振图像上有什么异常之处
No lesions in the white matter. No structural abnormalities. 白质没有损伤也没有结构异常
No space-occupying tumors. 没有无压迫性肿块
He's 16, so he should have an absolutely pristine brain. 他才16岁大脑未发育完全
The smallest thing is abnormal. 最小的异常都有问题
Meningeal enhancement. 脑膜增生
- My bet is viral meningitis. - Excellent. -我认为是病毒性脑膜炎-很好
Do you see what he did there? 你们看见人家怎么做的了吗
Took a small clue that there's a neurological problem 根据一点证明是神经问题的小线索
and wasn't afraid to run with it. 进行大胆地猜想
There's no evidence of meningitis on that M.R.I. 核磁共振没有显示脑膜炎的症状
No, there's not. He's completely wrong. 没错是没有他完全说错了
Then what clue are you talking about? 那你说的线索是哪个
He knew that I saw something on the M.R.I., 他知道我从核磁共振上看出了些问题
so he figured there must be something there and took a guess. 所以他觉得一定是有问题于是就猜了猜
- Clever, but also pathetic.- So what did you find? -聪明反被聪明误-那你发现了什么
Take a close look at the corpus callosum. 仔细看看胼胝体
- Looks okay.- Are we all looking at the same thing? -没问题啊-咱们看的是同一个东西吗
Two hundred million interhemispheric nerve fibers. 两亿个脑半球之间的神经元
The George Washington Bridge between the left and right side of the brain. 连接左右脑的华盛顿桥
It's subtle. 很精巧的
There's some bowing. There. 胼胝体有些弯曲就在那
- An upward arch. - Are you guessing? -向上拱起-你是猜的吗
Yes.
- Too bad. You're right. - He probably just moved. -很遗憾猜对了-他可能只是动了一下
Nobody stays perfectly still for the entire M.R.I. 整个核磁共振检查中没人能保持完全静止
Yeah. Probably got restless and shifted 对估计他躺得不耐烦了然后把自己
one hemisphere of his brain to a more comfortable position. 一侧的脑半球移到了个更舒服的位置
Something is pushing on it. 有东西压住了胼胝体
If there was bowing, could be a tumor. 如果有弯曲的话可能是肿瘤
Do you see a tumor on this M.R.I.? 你在核磁共振上看见肿瘤了吗
No, but I don't see any bowing either. 没有可我也没看见弯曲
There's no tumor. Just a blockage causing pressure 没有肿瘤只是阻塞导致颅内压力
causing symptoms. 然后出现症状
Today, night terrors. Tomorrow, he's bleeding out of his eyes. 今天是夜惊明天就是眼睛出血
Get him a radionucleotide cisternogram. 给他做一个放射核甘脑池显像图
I guarantee you'll see a blockage. 保证你们会看到阻塞
Okay. 没事的
Easy. 放松

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“豪斯医生”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,029评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,238评论 3 388
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,576评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,214评论 1 287
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,324评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,392评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,416评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,196评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,631评论 1 306
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,919评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,090评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,767评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,410评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,090评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,328评论 1 267
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,952评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,979评论 2 351

推荐阅读更多精彩内容