重任在肩第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

重任在肩第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
If you want to talk to me, Arnott, 如果你想跟我谈阿诺特
call me into AC-12, 把我叫去反腐12组
Why go to all that bother when I'm only after a minor detail? 何必费事我只是想查件小事
The reason you took over a hit-and-run. 你接手一宗肇事逃逸的原因
Gates was with a woman in the cafe. 盖茨和一名女性一起在咖啡馆
You think she's his girlfriend? 你觉得她是他的女友
Well, she doesn't appear in his statement. 她没有出现在他的口供里
She came to the station. They talked. Something felt odd. 她来过警局他们还谈过感觉不对劲
Inspector Tony Gates, do you know him? 托尼·盖茨督察你认识他吗
I met him briefly at the police station. 我在警局跟他见过一面
That's the extent of your relationship? 你们的关系就仅此而已吗
The coroner's set the date 验尸官已定下了
to reopen the inquest in the Karim Ali shooting. 卡里姆·阿里枪击案重审的日期
完整版请点击
You're going to be asked to testify. 你会被要求出庭作证
The fire arms officers are saying 武装警员都说
you sent them to the wrong flat. 是你说错了公寓号
I am the senior investigating officer on a double murder. 我是一桩双尸案的高级调查警官
That is proper policing, son. 这可是正经警务工作小子
Tony gave me back the motivation. 是托尼再次激励了我
重任在肩高频词统计

重任在肩高频词
He's a good man. You remember that. 他是个好人你记住了
- Arnott's on to you! - I don't know how? -阿诺特发现你了-我不明白怎么会
The hairdressers, Jackie. 发廊杰姬
You might as well have hung up a sign saying, 你不如直接挂块招牌说
"Launder your drug money here!" "来这里洗你的毒品钱吧"
No, please don't do this. 不要别这么做
This is happening, Jackie, 我就是要这么做了杰姬
I think Dot and Morton are covering for Gates. 我觉得点点和默顿在为盖茨掩盖
He's got to be at Jackie Laverty's right now. Get over there. 他现在肯定在杰姬·拉维蒂家快过去
On my way. 我这就过去
I'm a police... 我是警察
No, no! 不不要
Gotcha. 抓到你了
All right son, 没事小史
calm down. 冷静
What's going on? 怎么回事
I've checked all of the ground floor. 我已经把一楼搜了一遍
I got here a few minutes ago to arrest her. 我几分钟前赶来逮捕她的
Front door was open and 前门开着
there's blood everywhere. 到处是血
We should look upstairs. 我们上楼看看吧
What are you waiting for, Arnott? 你还等什么呢阿诺特
She's not up here, there'd be a blood trail. 她肯定不在上面否则会有血迹
My team. 我的小组来了
Well? 怎么样
What? 什么
Did you want to check the bedrooms or not? 你还要不要去卧室看看了
Yeah.
You should check the rest of these, 你去看看其他房间吧
I'm going to have a look around the back. 我去后面看看
Everything OK, sir? 一切都好吗长官
Yeah.
Round the back, quick as you can, see if you can find her. 快去后面查看一下看能不能找到她
Right, boss. 好头儿
Gates? 盖茨
Where is she? 她人呢
I know as much as you do. 我知道的不比你多
This was a kidnapping or a robbery, 是发生了绑架抢劫
a meeting, whatever. It went tits up. 或是见面什么的但出了岔子
We're gonna start the door-to-door and get the dogs out. 我们得开始逐户盘查并调动警犬
重任在肩台词本中英对照

重任在肩台词本单词标注
No. You don't get to lead this investigation. 不你不能负责这起调查
You don't tell me what I can and I can't investigate, 你别想指挥我调查什么不调查什么
all right, son. 知道吗小子
No sign of her outside, Tone. 她不在外面托尼
All right, 好吧
get door-stepping, Dot. 去开始上门盘查吧点点
Nige, lock off the house and set up a cordon. 奈吉封锁房子拉警戒线
DS Cottan. 柯顿警长
No, where are you? 不你在哪
No, you're breaking up. 不你信号不好
Can I help you, DS Arnott? 需要帮助吗阿诺特警长
I think I can manage, thank you, DC Fleming. 我自己能行谢谢了弗莱明警员
Do this now, please. Dabs and DNA. 马上检查这里指纹和DNA
Yes, sir. 是长官
This is my crime scene, not yours. 这可是我的犯罪现场不是你的
Log him out, Deepak, 登记他离开迪帕克
and don't let him back in. 别让他再进来
Please. 谢谢了
Sorry, sir. 抱歉长官
So tell us, Steve, what have you got? 说吧史蒂夫有什么情况
Jackie Laverty went missing this morning. 杰姬·拉维蒂今早失踪了
Missing? 失踪
She was attacked in her home and now there's no sign of her. 她在家中遭到袭击现在下落不明
She wasn't just hiding a hit-and-run. 她并不仅仅是在掩盖肇事逃逸
I've got strong reason to believe 我有强烈理由认为
she was involved in money laundering. 她参与了洗钱
What and you think you can connect Gates with all this? 怎么你觉得你能把盖茨跟这些联系起来吗
Call him in for interview, sir. 叫他来接受询问长官
Before he has time to work out his story. 让他来不及编故事
I need one hour. 我需要一小时
Good morning, Rita. 早上好丽塔
Morning.
I need to talk to you about a hit-and-run investigation 我需要跟你谈谈那起被高级督察盖茨
that was taken over by DCI Gates. 接手的肇事逃逸案
You're AC-12, aren't you? 你是反腐12组的是吧
Yeah.
See, erm... 你瞧
My union protects civilian support staff from talking to you 我们工会保护我这样的平民职员不用跟你们谈话
in case it causes undue stress and anxiety. 以免给我们带来不必要的压力和焦虑
Sorry. 抱歉
I could always arrest you for perverting the course of justice. 那我也可以以妨碍司法的罪名逮捕你
Take a seat. 坐吧
When exactly did DCI Gates take over the case? 高级督察盖茨具体是什么时候接手案子的
When the information came through from County CID. 在收到来自郡刑事调查部的信息后
What information? 什么信息
完整版请点击
From Missing Persons, 失踪人口信息
about Mr Patel. 关于佩特尔先生的
The victim? 死者吗
When DCI Gates heard that 高级督察盖茨听说
Mr Patel had been Jackie Laverty's accountant, 佩特尔先生是杰姬·拉维蒂的会计后
that's when he took over the... 便接手了
case. 案子
AC-12 interview. 反腐12组询问
Present Superintendent Hastings, 在场者黑斯廷斯警司
DS Arnott, DCI Gates, 阿诺特警长高级督察盖茨
the Police Federation representative DCI Alice Prior. 警察联合会代表高级督察爱丽丝·普莱尔
May I, sir? 可以说一句吗长官
Perhaps we could postpone this interview? 或许我们可以推迟询问
DCI Gates has only just learned 高级督察盖茨刚得知
that a personal acquaintance is missing, presumed dead. 他的一位熟人失踪了可能已死
He's calling her an acquaintance now? 他现在要把她说成熟人了
Let's do this. 我们开始吧
As it happens, DS Arnott's point was a good place to start. 其实正好可以从阿诺特警长提的这点开始
DCI Gates, how would you describe your relationship 高级督察盖茨你会如何描述你和
with Jacqueline Laverty? 杰奎琳·拉维蒂的关系
Jackie and I knew each other 20 years ago. 杰姬和我20年前认识
She was Jackie O'Connor back then and we were engaged 她当时还是杰姬·奥康纳我们订婚了
but she broke it off to marry a businessman 但她取消了婚约嫁给了个商人
called Andrew Laverty and we lost touch. 安德鲁·拉维蒂我们便再没联系
We were reacquainted some five months ago. 大概五个月前我们又重聚了
She told me about her property business 她对我说了她的地产生意
and that she was after a head of security. 还说她想找个安保主管
She wondered if I might recommend some recently retired officers. 她希望我能推荐些刚退休的警官
And I made the mistake of giving her my card. 我错不该把名片给了她
Mistake? 为什么错了
Yeah, she called me the next day. And the day after. 因为她第二天给我打了电话之后的一天又打了
And the day after and the day after. 然后就这样一直纠缠我
She wasn't interested in ex-officers. 她想要的不是退休警官
Jackie was recently divorced from Andrew Laverty 杰姬刚和安德鲁·拉维蒂离了婚
and she made no bones about 她毫不顾忌地表示
wanting to pursue a sexual relationship with me. 她想跟我发生性关系
And how did you respond? 你如何回应的
I told her that I was now a happily married man 我对她说我如今已是家庭美满的已婚男人
with two young daughters. 还有两个年幼的女儿
She wouldn't take no for an answer. 她不肯接受拒绝
And over the course of the next few months, 接下来的几个月里
Jackie Laverty became my stalker. 杰姬·拉维蒂开始跟踪我
And did you report this? 你上报了吗
- No, sir.- Why not, DCI Gates? -没有长官-为什么不高级督察盖茨
Because she's a good-looking woman, sir. 因为她是个漂亮女人长官
And we had a past. 而我们又有情史
And there's no smoke without fire. Is there? 无风不起浪不是吗
So 那么
can you tell me how you became involved in the hit-and-run incident 你能说说你是怎么卷入拉维蒂女士上报的
that Ms Laverty reported? 肇事逃逸事故的吗
Well, actually, sir, 其实长官
initially it was reported as a stolen vehicle. 起初上报的是起车辆被盗案
It was only afterwards 直到之后
that the vehicle was linked to the hit-and-run. 这台车才与肇事逃逸案联系起来
Are you aware the victim of the hit-and-run 你是否知道肇事逃逸案的死者
was Jackie Laverty's accountant? 是杰姬·拉维蒂的会计
DCI Gates is entitled 高级督察盖茨有权
to be questioned by an officer at least one rank superior. 被至少高他一阶的警官询问
Are you aware that the victim of the hit-and-run 你是否知道肇事逃逸案的死者
was Jackie Laverty's accountant? 是杰姬·拉维蒂的会计
Yes, sir. 是的长官
When did you act on it? 你何时采取行动的
And when did you act on it? 你何时采取行动的
What is this? Keith Harris and Orville? 这是在做腹语表演吗
It's all right, Alice. Let them fire away. 没事爱丽丝让他们开火吧
As soon as I became aware of that information, I acted on it. 我一了解到这信息便采取了行动
So straight away? 立刻吗
Not straight away? 不是立刻吗
I was concerned about Jackie's manipulative behaviour. 我担心杰姬操纵性的行为
But once I set that aside, I acted properly, 但放下了那个之后我便妥当行动
by attempting to arrest her for manslaughter. 试图以过失杀人罪逮捕她
She had a large house, 她有栋大房子
luxury cars, expensive offices. 豪车昂贵的办公室
Didn't you ever wonder where the money was coming from? 你就没想过这些钱是哪来的吗
She appeared to be a successful businesswoman. 她似乎是位成功的女商人
And she received a substantial settlement in her divorce. 而且她离婚时也拿到了大笔的和解费

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,444评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,421评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,036评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,363评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,460评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,502评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,511评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,280评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,736评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,014评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,190评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,848评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,531评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,159评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,411评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,067评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,078评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容