重任在肩第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

重任在肩第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
'Units en route. Flat 56, Regal Court.' 小队在途皇家围院56号公寓
'Silver Command, copy.' 银指挥收到
'Bronze Command same, Southern 156?' 铜指挥收到南方156请回复
Southern 156, copy. 南方156收到
'Forward units on foot.' 各队步行前进
Southern 156, copy. 南方156收到
'I have Alpha team coming in low, Bravo team high.' A队从下向上B队控制高点
'Southern 156, copy that.' 南方156收到
Bravo over looking, moving into position. B队进入制高点
'Waiting on Gold. Order imminent.' 等待金指挥命令即将下达
Southern 156 standing by. Bravo seconds away. 南方156待命B队马上就位
'Alpha, sit rep.' A队报告情况
We're in, going up. 我们进去了在上楼
完整版请点击
Alpha in the building. A队已进入大楼
ETA less than a minute. We need a decision. 一分钟内就位我需要命令
Southern 156, still waiting on the order. 南方156还在等待命令
'Fifth floor.' 六楼
Southern 156, Bravo, are you visual? 南方156B队能否看到目标
Negative. 不能
重任在肩高频词统计

重任在肩高频词
Where's that bloody order? 命令呢
'Southern 156, Gold has signed off on Health and Safety. 南方156健康安全审查金指挥已签字
'We need you to complete the Risk Assessment. 我们需要你填好风险评估报告
We need that paperwork.' 我们需要那份文件
It's done. 好了
'Fahrenheit.' 华氏
Could you repeat Fahrenheit? 可以重复华氏命令吗
'Fahrenheit.' 华氏
What the hell, where's the...? 搞什么呢命令...
Just go, flat 56. Flat 56. 上56号公寓
Go, go, go. 上上上
He's armed. 他有武器
All units, shots fired, shots fired. 各单位注意有枪声
Get down, don't move! 趴下别动
Jesus Christ! There's no bomb, Col! There's no bloody bomb! 天呐根本没炸弹科尔根本没炸弹
Let her go. 放开她
With me, now! 快跟我来
It's clear, Sarge. 安全警长
Come on. 来吧
You got to the flat. You shouted, "armed police." 你们到公寓外大喊"武装警察"
You heard something going on inside, 你们听到了里面有动静
a struggle, a fight or something. 挣扎或是打斗声
Southern 156 gave you the order to go in. 南方156给了你们破门的命令
The suspect's there, he's acting aggressive. 嫌疑人就在里面并且有攻击性行为
You shout, "Surrender, armed police." 你们大喊"投降武装警察"
The suspect doesn't comply. He comes for you. 嫌疑人没有从命他冲你们扑过去
You've got no choice. 你们别无选择
I've got kids of my own, sir. 我也是有孩子的人长官
If I could do anything different... 如果这世上有后悔药...
I want those statements copper-plated by noon. Got it? 中午之前把这份口供写好知道了吗
Yes, sir. 是长官
I take pride in the courage and professionalism 我对我们反恐警员的勇气
of my counterterrorism officers. 和专业性充满骄傲
To say any more risks prejudicing the inquest. 再多说就可能影响审讯了
Thank you. 谢谢
When Karim Ali came to this country, 卡里姆·阿里来到这个国家时
he told his wife that here it would be different. 他对妻子说这里会不一样
The police don't break into houses and hurt innocent people. 警察不会闯入家门伤害无辜者
He told her that in England the police are good men. 他对她说英国警察都是好人
This is a complex and emotive case. 这是宗复杂情绪化的案子
重任在肩台词本中英对照

重任在肩台词本单词标注
Following depositions from legal representatives, 根据法律代表的证词
I grant a period of six weeks 我给你们六周时间
to gather all relevant evidence and statements. 收集一切相关证据和证词
This inquest is hereby adjourned. 此次审讯休庭
All rise for Her Majesty's Coroner. 全体起立送验尸官
What the bloody hell is this? 这是什么东西
They misread the number on the door. 他们看错了门号
They mistook a baby sling for a bomb harness. 他们把婴儿背带看成了炸弹背带
I ordered a statement corroborating 我的命令是口供要说
that the firearms squad observed threatening behaviour. 武装队看到了威胁性行为
Surveillance watched the flat for two weeks, 监控组盯了公寓两周
then we got scrambled with an hour's notice. 但只给了我们一小时准备
The op was well planned and executed. 行动计划周全执行顺利
It was a runaway train. 根本就是脱轨列车
Admit our mistake, apologise 承认我们的错误道歉
and get on with the job of finding the actual terrorists. 然后继续去找到真正的恐怖分子
You're pointing the figure at your own. 你要指责自己人
It took guts for our blokes to go in there 我们的警员勇气非凡他们冲进去时
thinking a suicide bomber was going to blow them to pieces. 以为里面有个会跟他们同归于尽的自杀炸弹客
Then write the same statement they did. 那就给出跟他们一致的口供
An innocent man was killed, sir, 一个无辜的男人被杀了长官
I won't lie. 我不会撒谎的
You passed on the order. 是你传的命令
Where were your reservations when it mattered? 真正要紧的时候你怎么没提出质疑
You're finished. 你完了
'You passed on the order.' 是你传的命令
'Where were your reservations when it mattered?' 真正要紧的时候你怎么没提出质疑
'You're finished.' 你完了
Is it Steven or Steve? 是史蒂文还是史蒂夫
Steve. 史蒂夫
Thanks for accepting the offer, Steve. 谢谢你接受这份工作史蒂夫
Welcome to Anticorruption. 欢迎来反腐部
As you can see, 你可以看到
we've got a number of active investigations at present. 我们现在就有几起在调查的案子
Why are there empty desks? 怎么那么多空桌
You should look at this as a promotion, Steve. 你该把这视为晋升史蒂夫
If you want to get anywhere in the job these days, 现如今做警察的想升迁
Anticorruption's a big tick on the old CV. 反腐部可是简历上的大亮点
This will be good for me. 这对我会是好事的
That's the ticket. 这就对了
Your shooting... 你的那起枪击
have you any idea how many people have died 知道近十年来有多少人
as a direct result of police action in the last ten years, Steve? 直接死于警方行动吗史蒂夫
No, I don't. 我不知道
Well, as with all firearms incidents 当然就像所有涉枪案件
完整版请点击
it's gone upstairs to the IPCC. 此事已上报到独立警察投诉委员会
But Karim Ali, the man who was accidentally killed, 但卡里姆·阿里那个被误杀的男人
he's an illegal immigrant. 他是非法移民
So is his missus. 他太太也是
It wasn't your fault, son. 那不怪你小史
A clean break. Pastures new. 告别过去重新开始
Come on. 来吧
I've a very special case for you. 我有个特别的案子交给你
'Hello.'
It's me. I'm on my way. 是我我这就过去
I will be there in five minutes, I promise. 五分钟就能到我保证
'ok.'
Plod. Better make that ten. 堵上了看来得十分钟了
I brought my business trip forward to today. 我把出差提前到了今天
- I'm sorry about tonight. - No... -今晚的事抱歉了-没事
It's your night. 今晚属于你
Only the most glamorous night of the year. 今年最光辉的夜晚
Yeah. Hardly. 得了吧
What are you going to do to make it up to me? 你要怎么弥补我
Fancy a bacon bap? 培根三明治怎么样
Next you'll be trying to get me 你接下来就要想把我
on the back seat of your old Ford Capri. 骗到你的老福特车后座上了
And those were the days, eh? 想当年啊
God, I miss that car. 我真想念那辆车
- I'll call you if I get back before it's too late. - OK. -如果我回来得不算太晚就给你打电话-好
I think... 或许
we could just dash back to yours before you have to go. 我们可以趁你出发前赶回你那儿去
Tony... 托尼
- Help! Help! - Shut up. -救命-闭嘴
You OK, darling? 你没事吧亲爱的
You OK? Stay there! 你没事吧别动
- Is the baby OK? - Yeah. -孩子没事吧-嗯
The police are coming. 警察马上就到
They're already here. 已经到了
On the house. 请你了
Thank you. 谢谢
Officer of the year Detective Chief Inspector... 年度警官高级督察
Anthony Gates. 安托尼·盖茨
Tony Gates returns the best crime figures in the Job. 托尼·盖茨是破案率最高的警察
No-one's that good. 没有人那么厉害
What's his secret, Steve? 他有什么秘密史蒂夫
He'll be after your job next, Derek. 他接下来就要谋你的位子了德里克
Or yours, sir! 或您的长官
I don't think so. 恐怕不会
I think I've reached my level, sir. 我觉得我已经到顶了长官
Any higher 再往上爬
and I'll actually have to read those Home Office e-mails, eh? 我就真得读内政部的那些电邮了
Would you excuse me, please? Sir. 我失陪一下长官
Jackie. 杰姬
Calm down. 冷静
What's going on? 怎么了
Tony, thank God. 托尼谢天谢地
I'm sorry, 对不起
I'm sorry I've ruined your night, 抱歉我搅了你的好日子
I'm really sorry... 我真的很抱歉
No, no, we are going to be calm and clear-headed 不不我们得保持冷静清醒
and then maybe I'll be able to help you. 那样我或许还能帮你
As soon as we agreed the deal, 我们谈妥协议后
someone cracked open a bottle of champagne. 有人开了瓶香槟酒
OK, how much did you have? 好吧你喝了多少
We went on to a wine bar... 我们之后又去了酒吧
Christ, Jackie. 天呐杰姬
I've been a bloody idiot. 我真是蠢透了
Just tell me what happened? 告诉我到底发生了什么
I hit something. 我撞到了什么
What? 是什么
The road was dark, I don't know, 路上很黑我不知道
I thought it was a sign or a bollard or something... 我以为是路牌或护柱什么的
Jackie, what did you hit? 杰姬你撞了什么
A dog. 一只狗
- A...A dog? - Yeah. -一只狗-对
You'll be fine. 你会没事的
People round here, they report everything. 这里的人他们事事都举报
What if someone saw my car? I'm known. 如果有人看到了我的车呢他们认得我的车
You're overreacting, that's all. 你只是在反应过度
I was drinking all night... 我喝了一整晚的酒

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,142评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,298评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,068评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,081评论 1 291
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,099评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,071评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,990评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,832评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,274评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,488评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,649评论 1 347
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,378评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,979评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,625评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,796评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,643评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,545评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容